CAG making degenerates out of normal people!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
[quote name='sblymnlcrymnl']I've never tried pocky. My favorite snack foods aren't really snack foods at all. I'll take couple slices of bread with nothing on them, a can of tuna, or some unsweetened apple sauce over "snack foods" 9 times out of 10. :lol:[/QUOTE]
Are you some sort of monk?

[quote name='sblymnlcrymnl']No. But my favorite food is peanut butter. :lol:[/QUOTE]
So then why won't you put peanut butter on the toast? :lol:

[quote name='dcfox']So then why won't you put peanut butter on the toast? :lol:[/QUOTE]

That's not a snack, that's a meal. :lol:

And I don't toast my bread unless I'm putting PB (and only PB) on it. :lol:

[quote name='sblymnlcrymnl']That's not a snack, that's a meal. :lol:

And I don't toast my bread unless I'm putting PB (and only PB) on it. :lol:[/QUOTE]

rather strict with your bread, aren't you?

[quote name='sblymnlcrymnl']That's not a snack, that's a meal. :lol:

And I don't toast my bread unless I'm putting PB (and only PB) on it. :lol:[/QUOTE]
You are a strange person, indeed. :lol: Personally I can't eat white bread plain, toasted or untoasted. It's just so bland. But fresh baked bread is delicious. I can eat those plain as an entire meal.

BTW Sunbeam or Wonder?

[quote name='dcfox']You are a strange person, indeed. :lol: Personally I can't eat white bread plain, toasted or untoasted. It's just so bland. But fresh baked bread is delicious. I can eat those plain as an entire meal.

BTW Sunbeam or Wonder?[/QUOTE]

If it's white it's wonder. Lately we've been getting sara lee honey wheat though.

[quote name='sblymnlcrymnl']If it's white it's wonder. Lately we've been getting sara lee honey wheat though.[/QUOTE]

That's some tasty bread right there.

[quote name='dcfox']My school only serves Freihofer bread. :(

Edit: I'm off to watch Bleach 29.[/QUOTE]

Yay for watching Bleach!!!

I'm actually enjoying Stand Alone Complex...Might be cause we're up to the awesome complex episodes now.

[quote name='FriskyTanuki']Home Pride kicks all bread's asses! Tastes great plain, toasted, or whatever.[/QUOTE]

Yeah it's good stuff too.

[quote name='dcfox']My school only serves Freihofer bread. :(

Edit: I'm off to watch Bleach 29.[/QUOTE]

Enjoy, I did. :D

[quote name='karsh']Next week's Bleach is gonna rock. We get a rematch AND Hisagi shows up.[/QUOTE]

I know man. I know. But it just makes the wait that much harder. :cry: :lol:

[quote name='sblymnlcrymnl']I know man. I know. But it just makes the wait that much harder. :cry: :lol:[/QUOTE]

I know...I know... :sad:

It's even worse cause I may end up having to wait till next weekend since who knows when Direct Connect will die during Finals week...

I would have thought they'd keep the rematch for last and have him fight Kenpachi first but I'm not complaining either way. And I've said it before but I'll say it again, Bleach does an amazing job of mixing in the drama and comedy.:applause:

You just say that because you're in Spokane so there's nothing else to do but get drunk ;) You've gained an acquired taste for it.

I prefer the harder stuff. I can drink beer I just don't like it much.

[quote name='KingSpike']You just say that because you're in Spokane so there's nothing else to do but get drunk ;) You've gained an acquired taste for it.

I prefer the harder stuff. I can drink beer I just don't like it much.[/QUOTE]

Actually I just went to the square mall and saw sin city, Hitchiker's guide and a thousand 16 year olds.;)

I normally drink rum and coke but Alaskian Amber was on sale..... also I'm not in Spokane.;)

[quote name='zionoverfire']Of course you are, that's what being full of hot air gets you.;)[/QUOTE]
And you know what being full of alcohol gets you. ;)

[quote name='FriskyTanuki']And you know what being full of alcohol gets you. ;)[/QUOTE]

Well me a happy time, racoons however get a back full of lead.

[quote name='zionoverfire']Well me a happy time, racoons however get a back full of lead.[/QUOTE]

Better than a backside full of dcfox.

:lol:

You were right about JE zion, I couldn't just play an hour. (even though I waited another full day before starting)

In fact, I couldn't even stop playing until the game froze on me. Not even when it devolved to match making. :lol:

[quote name='sblymnlcrymnl']:lol:

You were right about JE zion, I couldn't just play an hour. (even though I waited another full day before starting)

In fact, I couldn't even stop playing until the game froze on me. Not even when it devolved to match making. :lol:[/QUOTE]

Yep, it's like crack. I found it to be like KOTOR but with a fighting system that was enjoyable.

Had this been come out instead of Fable last year I would own an xbox right now.;)

[quote name='zionoverfire']Yep, it's like crack. I found it to be like KOTOR but with a fighting system that was enjoyable.

Had this been come out instead of Fable last year I would own an xbox right now.;)[/QUOTE]

I think I need another hit, but I'd better do a slight amount of finals prep first. Maybe I'll skim 2 chapters of notes or something. :lol:

[quote name='sblymnlcrymnl']I think I need another hit, but I'd better do a slight amount of finals prep first. Maybe I'll skim 2 chapters of notes or something. :lol:[/QUOTE]
Studying? Studying?!? Unacceptable!

[quote name='sblymnlcrymnl']I think I need another hit, but I'd better do a slight amount of finals prep first. Maybe I'll skim 2 chapters of notes or something. :lol:[/QUOTE]

I forgot you were suppose to be studying, but don't worry when we deport your ass back to mexico even 2 years of college should be enough to get a good job.:D

[quote name='zionoverfire']I forgot you were suppose to be studying, but don't worry when we deport your ass back to mexico even 2 years of college should be enough to get a good job.:D[/QUOTE]

Back to Mexico? I mean I've visited many times but I'm not a citizen. :lol:

[quote name='sblymnlcrymnl']Back to Mexico? I mean I've visited many times but I'm not a citizen. :lol:[/QUOTE]

Blood is thicker than papers, especially after we burn them. :D

[quote name='zionoverfire']Blood is thicker than papers, especially after we burn them. :D[/QUOTE]

I guess it's a good thing I took spanish classes in high school and beyond. :lol:

[quote name='sblymnlcrymnl']I guess it's a good thing I took spanish classes in high school and beyond. :lol:[/QUOTE]

Well I'm afraid you are going to need it, it's okay we'll let you up during the spring and fall to pick our crops.:cool:

[quote name='zionoverfire']Well I'm afraid you are going to need it, it's okay we'll let you up during the spring and fall to pick our crops.:cool:[/QUOTE]

I'd much rather tend to your lawn if that's alright with you.

[quote name='sblymnlcrymnl']I'd much rather tend to your lawn if that's alright with you.[/QUOTE]

Sorry up here we just mulch everything.;)

Besides we don't want you here all year round, you might start to think you live here or something.:D

[quote name='zionoverfire']Sorry up here we just mulch everything.;)

Besides we don't want you here all year round, you might start to think you live here or something.:D[/QUOTE]

*Supresses half-mexican rage* :bomb:

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back