CAG MLB2k7 League (League is Started)

[quote name='Mrbaseball2710']come on guys.[/QUOTE]

We've had I think 5 or 6 people try this. Every league no matter what sport game never works out. Just give it up.

It's just wierd because a week ago we had a 10 team league full, and the commish's 360 got the three red lights. Now nobody is joining.

I have a feeling thats probably why a lot of people aren't coming back. Things always happen with leagues like people selling the game, 360 breaking, not participating, etc. These leagues never work and honestly I don't even know why game developers even put them in. If you want to do a league your best bet would probably be to join one at operationsports.com or another sports gaming site since most CAG's won't stay in.

I'll take the BoSox, and give this thread a much needed bump! And as Jimmy V would say "Never give up. Never ever give up"

Ok guys, Now we can at least make a little league with 4 teams. I think I will make it for 8 and send some invites to those in the other thread. If we don't get 8 than I will just make it with 4, does that sound ok?

If there are sliders, then I'll be willing to join. What are the sliders? I suck at the game, but I'm willing to join and be loyal to a league. So post the sliders, thanks.

I'd love to join but I have it on the PS3 unless there is a way to cross platform gaming but Microsoft would have none of that. :)

I'd be willing to join. I'm not a quitter either and was looking for a reliable group to play with.

Since the Red Sox are gone, I'll take the Dodgers.

[quote name='lurknomore']If there are sliders, then I'll be willing to join. What are the sliders? I suck at the game, but I'm willing to join and be loyal to a league. So post the sliders, thanks.[/quote]

I don't use sliders, but If you've found a good set than I will consider them. We would love for you to join.

So the other guy tanks the league and I get fucked out of the Red Sox again by dudes that aren't going to play any how. Nice.

[quote name='JimmieMac']So the other guy tanks the league and I get fucked out of the Red Sox again by dudes that aren't going to play any how. Nice.[/QUOTE]
I will play, and I will dominate. I guess I'd give them to you if I could have to white sox, and of course you'd be a loyal player, because we need more players.

[quote name='JimmieMac']So the other guy tanks the league and I get fucked out of the Red Sox again by dudes that aren't going to play any how. Nice.[/quote]

Actually if you read I said that I would honor the teams picked from the other league in the other league. Therefore I am giving you the RedSox and I will FrankySox the WhiteSox.

[quote name='GenghisJohn']Is this league actually going to happen? If it is, I'd buy a copy of 2k7[/quote]

Yes, This will actually happen. I think with eight teams it will be small enough to keep active. I am going to go create the league and send invites within the hour.

I like your edit! But it's okay, like I said he can have them, it wouldn't be fair otherwise. When are you looking to start this?

[quote name='FrankySox']I like your edit! But it's okay, like I said he can have them, it wouldn't be fair otherwise. When are you looking to start this?[/quote]

Actually, that was there, I just added the underline. I'm glad your willing to be the sox, though now I'm gonna have to kick ur butt even more :D

Anyway the league is up!
Name: cagmlb2k7
Password: cag

I sent out invites too.

I know that it is OT, but does anyone else's MLB 2k7 disc come up as unreadable on their 360. Of all of my games, this one comes up with errors almost regularly. It pisses me off, enough to send my to The Show on PS3. Argh.

[quote name='Mrbaseball2710']Actually, that was there, I just added the underline. I'm glad your willing to be the sox, though now I'm gonna have to kick ur butt even more :D

Anyway the league is up!
Name: cagmlb2k7
Password: cag

I sent out invites too.[/QUOTE]
I'll join later tonight...hopefully this goes well! The sox vs. the cubs!

I don't have my baseball game right now, friend borrowing it.

But I will join up ASAP if there is still an open spot.

I'll try to get the game back tonight.

[quote name='Graystone']What I don't understand its always the same 20 guys that join the leagues. Why in the hell can't we ever keep it going?

btw reds[/quote]

This is the first time that you've said you actually want to play, and unfortunatly you are 9th. If anyone does not join you will get the Reds.

I don't know who is and isn't signed up, but we have 5-8. PLEASE go on a sign up now. Graystone, feel free to join up now, I'm tired of waiting and being fair!

[quote name='Mrbaseball2710']Did the wins reset or something? I lost all of my stats and it seems like the leaders have too![/QUOTE]

I believe they reset every month. Which sucks for like the 20 wins achievement.

[quote name='mr ryles']I believe they reset every month. Which sucks for like the 20 wins achievement.[/quote]

Man, That sucks! Anyways, have you joined yet?

Who the fuck is holding this thing up? Jesus H. Christ on rubber crutches it'll be the friggin all star break but the time we get to this.

I should make a thread of all the assholes that say they'll play tourny's and leagues and then don't follow thru.

[quote name='Mrbaseball2710']Man, That sucks! Anyways, have you joined yet?[/QUOTE]

I still don't have my game back. If anyone can take my spot go for it. But apparently my bros. can't get a hold of the kid that has my game.

At this point just join, and If you are supposed to be in the league, you have in invitation. Just put the friggin game in and join up!

[quote name='Mrbaseball2710']FrankySox, Graystone, or Ivan Drago, Please join so we can start![/QUOTE]
I should be in! I picked the angels on accident, so unless anyone else has them I'll pry just stick with them.

bread's done
Back