CAG ModNation Racers Sharing Thread

DaddyBoJangles

CAGiversary!
Feedback
95 (100%)
If you have some Mods, Karts, or Tracks you would like downloaded, post your username here.

After downloading someones Items, send a message to them via the modspot letting them know so they can return the favor for your items.

Please remember to also Rate the items you download.

See any interesting creations? Post a Picture of it here! Cag Creations only please.

PSN: Bojangles1986.

List of PSN Names
AndrewsAwesome
BeFlatLine
Bojangles1986
CD6405
EightBitArtist
FreakyZeeky
Gindias
Maskim
Mattyoung730
MGO_Count
Mykee98
Randy_Wrecked
Saadskel
Scurker
Vng_Bootcamperz

Please remember if you download someones stuff, send them a message either here via PM or in the ModSpot.

Want to join the CAG Modnation Race Night? CAG ModNationRaceNight

Checkout CD6405's ModNationBlog.

Last edited by a moderator:
ok. i just made a track specifically made to get the drifting superstar trophy (drift for 100K points at once). download and have fun. just start drifting right at the beginning and you should get it before the lap finishes.

I haven't shared anything yet but I'll definitely check out everyone else's stuff! My PSN name is randy_wrecked.

I'm going to get some community folks together on Wednesday nights to play. If you're interested just say hello here.

I'm not a creator, but I'll be more than happy to rate your creations. I only have the PSP version so far. I should have my PS3 copy next week.

*Thread Bookmarked*

[quote name='DaddyBoJangles']Adding a link to your thread instead of having my own race night. Nice work Bmachine![/QUOTE]

Oops...sorry, didn't mean to step on any toes, Bojangles. I thought you were just using this thread for content sharing. Thanks for the link!

Would you be interested as cycling in as a host from time-to-time?

[quote name='DaddyBoJangles']Saw your Jim Raynor that is awesome, do you use stickers to get your costumes to turn out the way they do I assume?
[/QUOTE]

Yep, with stickers you can pretty much do anything. I'm slowly getting better with it and how to work the layering...since I was able to figure it out I decided to make Raynor.

I just wish they had more hair options though, it's sometimes a pain to put that together.

[quote name='bmachine']Oops...sorry, didn't mean to step on any toes, Bojangles. I thought you were just using this thread for content sharing. Thanks for the link!

Would you be interested as cycling in as a host from time-to-time?[/QUOTE]

Sure I can do Wednesdays at 10 EST no problem.

PSN: AndrewsAwesome

I have created the following

Mods : Jason Voorhees, Teddy Bear, and a bloody dude with gunshots on his body
Carts : Clank Mod Kart, Bumper Car
Tracks : none worth mentioning lol

and incase anyone does NOT know, when you go to the publishing/sharing tool when you click on download and scroll down to " search by text " if you input the PSN ID of the person you want to download from it shows all there creations :D

its so hard to do something that hasnt been done already in this game. it seems like every character has been done and done to such excellence, its like, whats the point.

maybe ill stick to tracks instead of characters. although i do have an awesome cart idea that im not sure if it was used yet or not. so maybe ill try that out after work today.

I want this game so bad man, i was just browsing some of the creations on some sites and they look awesome

PSN Gindias

I have a craptastic track I uploaded just to test out and a few carts and mods. Its nothing I am proud of. I will try get the names on the list before the end of the weekend.

Downloaded/voted for everyting from these guys. The other 3 had nothing showing.
AndrewsAwesome
Bojangles1986
CD6405

Okay everyone I added the following to my shared mods:

IceCream Man
Justin Bieber ( I only did this for the downloads lol )
Thomas the mothu fucking train ( this one actually looks decent )

Gindias I will return the favor either today or tomorrow and I updated the psn list at the top to add the new members. I will download everyones stuff this weekend :D Happy Racing! Also I may have a mod give away soon ;)

Hey guys!!!!

I added some crappy mods, karts and one track so far. The mods are: TRON guy, clockwork orange and RAVEN soldier.

The Karts are: MACH 5 (yah not very original), RAVEN Jeep, Barbie Car.

The track is called Meh.

My PSN name is Mykee98. I will check out everyone's stuff either tonight or tomrrow night. Please check out mine.

Feel free to add me to the list. I haven't uploaded any of my custom creations yet, but expect some out there ones in the near future (Tuesday / Wed. ish). Work is taking up too much time.

BeFlatLine

[quote name='mykee98']Hey guys!!!!

I added some crappy mods, karts and one track so far. The mods are: TRON guy, clockwork orange and RAVEN soldier.

The Karts are: MACH 5 (yah not very original), RAVEN Jeep, Barbie Car.

The track is called Meh.

My PSN name is Mykee98. I will check out everyone's stuff either tonight or tomrrow night. Please check out mine.[/QUOTE]

Haha definitely downloading the Barbie Car :D

PSN ID: Maskim

Only got a couple things up so far. A nearly finished Guts from Berserk, and Squall from FF8 and a track I made quickly just to test out the creation tools.

[quote name='iKilledChewbacca']Haha definitely downloading the Barbie Car :D[/QUOTE]

I made that one for my daughter but she ended up making one of her own.

Sup! ;)
I have already published one of my tracks "freaky's experiment #2", #1 is not done yet! :lol:
I also plan on making some ActRaiser-themed race tracks, so if any of you are fans of the game like I am, you are in for a helluva treat. :)

I just want to say to check out my mods..
I like to call it Unique in a way a bit artistic tbh :p, but whatever.

I have mods for "Kefka (From FF6 who actualyl destroyed the whole world) but it's called Kefeka because it's filtered., a Lloyd Irving which is better than the other mods, but people won't download it because they think the eyes are slit (The mod blinked! wow

i made a guy with brown swirlys all of his face and called him poop head. you should download him so ill only need 249,975 more create XP for that dumb trophy. hahaha

Hey everyone, sorry I didn't update any this past weekend. I have added all the new names to the first post. Thanks everyone for joining. I havent been on ModNation since Thursday but I'll deff be on for CAG night tomorrow. While im on I'll be sure to download/rate everyones creations. Keep em coming!

Stuff I've made so far:

Bomberman:
whitebomber.jpg

G-Mantle of SNK fame:
gmantle.jpg

The Merchant:
merchant.jpg
WHAT'RE YA BUYIN'!?

Let's create a space-time anomaly in between and time warp!
vv.jpg

And finally, this EDF transport from Red Faction: Guerrilla that I'll be trying out at race night tonight!
edftransport.jpg

At the moment only the Bomberman is shared while I fine-tune the rest of them. Let me know if you have any suggestions!

[quote name='metaly']Stuff I've made so far:

Bomberman:
whitebomber.jpg

G-Mantle of SNK fame:
gmantle.jpg

The Merchant:
merchant.jpg
WHAT'RE YA BUYIN'!?

Let's create a space-time anomaly in between and time warp!
vv.jpg

And finally, this EDF transport from Red Faction: Guerrilla that I'll be trying out at race night tonight!
edftransport.jpg

At the moment only the Bomberman is shared while I fine-tune the rest of them. Let me know if you have any suggestions![/QUOTE]

Nice Bomberman! I'll have to track that one down when I get home. I also like the rocket ship - you should try and get an action shot when you're using the Warp weapon!

If you do, post it up so we can see it! :applause:

To whomever downloaded my stuff. Thank you. I got all your mods downloaded, but I was short on time and didn't get the karts or tracks yet.

This thread is awesome, cant wait to share some of my stuff =]
If you guys are bored and want to check out a review that I did for GamerFill.com of ModNation Racers, just click on my sig.

[quote name='metaly']I just published the Merchant mod and EDF Transport kart for download. Feel free to remix![/QUOTE]

alright I am getting on just for that awesome EDF kart !

Could ya add me to the list please? Only made a few basic mods so far, i don't have the time, patience or creativity to do anything really good, but just designing basic ones is pretty fun too. I'm currently downloading everyone elses mods that are on the list. Thanks!

Just uploaded my first track, please download and let me know how it is!

my ps3 is out for repairs :( I havent even gotten to scratch the surface of ModNationRacers. Makes em a sad panda, but the list is updated, cant wait to try out some of your content when I get my p3 back.

bread's done
Back