Cag-only mgs: Peace walker giveaway

BossVersion1

CAGiversary!
Feedback
8 (100%)
This time around, Jason from Examiner is hosting a Peace Walker giveaway exclusive to the CAG community. No articles, no external announcements, this one is for you guys.

THE RULES:

Any questions? Post them here or email Jason directly! GOOD LUCK!

Glad I know my Konami or I wouldn't have found that last one. Unless theres more than 3 pics. But whatever. Thanks for the contest!

[quote name='Interstella 5555']Ok so the first two is on the first page. I went through all 13 pages and can't seem to find the third one.[/QUOTE]

/seconded - why cant i get the third one. darn it.

can sum1 plzz help me i have no idea how to post a thread/forum im new here so if u cud message me dat wud be great thank you

Hi, I am having trouble finding one, I have
Castlevania Harmony of Despair: Launch date and new screenshots
and Introducing Konami's NeverDead: Debut trailer, screens, details [E3 2010]
but if anyone can help with the 3rd, that would be appreciated.

[quote name='Interstella 5555']Ok so the first two is on the first page. I went through all 13 pages and can't seem to find the third one.[/QUOTE]

Found it. Entered. Thanks OP. :)

[quote name='RagingSnake']Hi, I am having trouble finding one, I have
Castlevania Harmony of Despair: Launch date and new screenshots
and Introducing Konami's NeverDead: Debut trailer, screens, details [E3 2010]
but if anyone can help with the 3rd, that would be appreciated.[/QUOTE]

I would give hints, but I would prefer not to unless I was told specifically by the host that I could. My hints wouldn't give it away either.

Maybe you didn't stay on a page long enough for the slideshow to load up.

[quote name='Sharkey1337']Entered, thanks OP! Did you need our forum names in the email or are you just going to go by our email address to draw the winner?[/QUOTE]

We'll just go by email addy, and you'll be notified via email.
Thanks!

[quote name='Torazo']I would give hints, but I would prefer not to unless I was told specifically by the host that I could. My hints wouldn't give it away either.

Maybe you didn't stay on a page long enough for the slideshow to load up.[/QUOTE]

Torazo, feel free to drop a hint!

Awesome contest. Entered!

Those having difficulties, there are no "secret" methods or tricks. It's really a matter of finding the three articles that have the picture you're looking for in the article's gallery. There is no reason you should not be able to find it if you start at the top and go article by article. Remember to let the page finish loading so the gallery pops up (if applicable).

This one is OVER! Did anyone notice the 3 Boss Mechs were all contained within Konami articles? ;-)

Ok, sifting through the submissions and will email the winner tonight, as well as post here!

Thanks a ton to everyone who entered!

rawr90, COME ON DOWN!!! (I've emailed ya, congratulations sir!)

Again, a loud obnoxious thanks to this fine community. I have to emphasize that normally the trolls and overall stupidity ruin public contests. Keeping things CAG-only will definitely be at the front of my decisions from now on. Still have another copy of Naughty Bear to give away...stay tuned!

Congrats to rawr90. I gotta say I appreciate your contest approach. Takes effort, but not an absurd amount. I dig it. 8)

bread's done
Back