CAG-Only Naughty Bear 360 Giveaway

rawr90

CAGiversary!
This time around, Jason from Examiner is giving away another copy of Naughty Bear for the 360. But this time, it's CAG-only, and you'll be hunting for real-life Naughty Bears!

THE RULES:

• 3 separate images of real-life bears being Naughty have been hidden in the Xbox 360 category: http://www.examiner.com/x-14825-Video-Games-Examiner~topic242708-Xbox-360
  • Simply find all 3 images, and send an email to [email protected] with the subject line "CAG Naughty Bear Contest" with the 3 article headlines containing the images.
  • HINT: You only need to look through the first 5 pages!
  • DEADLINE: Submit your answers by Thursday (July 15) at 3pm EST/12 noon PST. CAG members who entered before are more than welcome to enter this one as well, but previous winners are not eligible :whistle2:(
Any questions? Post them here or email Jason directly! GOOD LUCK and happy hunting!

That third bear is... Going to take awhile to find, isn't it? Was kind of expecting it to pop-out of the Halo Legendary Box XD

Was not expecting it to be what it is. o_O

Entered

[quote name='Torazo']That third bear is... Going to take awhile to find, isn't it? Was kind of expecting it to pop-out of the Halo Legendary Box XD

Was not expecting it to be what it is. o_O

Entered[/QUOTE]

I'm writing down all these twisted ideas you guys have ;-) Fortunately, I opted against photoshopping Naughty Bear heads into screenshots of Freaks from Crackdown 2, hehe. Good luck all!

Thanks for the contest. But you might want to take down Zombear pics to avoid confusion for the Part 1 article.

[quote name='killyourfm']I'm writing down all these twisted ideas you guys have ;-) Fortunately, I opted against photoshopping Naughty Bear heads into screenshots of Freaks from Crackdown 2, hehe. Good luck all![/QUOTE]

Well.. Teddy Ruxpin with a cigarette was pretty bad on its' own lol

[quote name='Skram']Thanks for the contest. But you might want to take down Zombear pics to avoid confusion for the Part 1 article.[/QUOTE]

Those Zombears don't even look close to real life pictures, but yea, it would be nice to get rid of them for future contests he holds, unless he wants to keep them up for past references XD

[quote name='Skram']Thanks for the contest. But you might want to take down Zombear pics to avoid confusion for the Part 1 article.[/QUOTE]

Totally slipped my mind..I hope it hasn't confused you guys too much, I'm removing them ASAP.

They weren't at all where I expected them to be place, nice job. =)

Entered, thanks for hosting yet another giveaway.

This one is DONE! Glad you all enjoyed the hunt. My personal favorite was the *ahem* frisky bear couple...

I'm yanking the images and going through the entries, will post the winner here later this evening!

As always with CAG, going through the submissions was a snap because they were all correct. I ran the total number of entries through random.org and it chose #33. The winner has been notifed.

Thanks as always for being such an awesome bunch. These contests will definitely continue here, I just need to get this initial batch shipped and wait on some new titles.

Well, damn. I just got on CAG and saw this now; was working all day yesterday, so couldn't check. I seemed to have missed it by an hour. I'm saddened, to say the least.

Very awesome of you to hold these CAG exclusive contests though! Hopefully I can make it in on the next one.

bread's done
Back