CAG Pocket Planes Flight Group

[quote name='sidlon']
I've mainly been having all my level2 plane drop off loads of GooseBay people in NYC, where a couple mixed planes ferry them over.[/QUOTE]

Heh, exactly my strategy too, except I use Boston as my hub since it's a bit closer. I'm at #5, probably stay there for the duration from looking at the number of jobs run. Sidlon, over 320, that's some serious flying! Way to go!

Kyogensho, I friended your wife so I could see where she is. I wish the game would just let you see all usernames in your group, instead of just numbers.

I also added Toronto and Quebec early, so I've had planes waiting there too and delivering to GB whenever they fill up.

Somehow Nimblebit always manages to get me hooked. For anyone who hasn't tried them, Tiny Tower and Pocket Frogs are definitely worth checking out. B^)

FYI - for this one I opened & maxed out Mahajanga, Harare, Kananga, and Nairobi. (closed some extra N/S America stops for now)

My L2 planes fly from Nairobi out to LA, Seoul, & Sydney and wait until they can bring back a plane load of Mahanga people.

How can we trade parts? I only have 4 planes, and not enough bux to buy more.

By the way, my user name is Shyreese73.

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm only 1 part away from being able to build 3 different planes. The waiting it crushing me!:D

I love watching a plane fly, and then a random bux floats across the screen for me to snag.

What is the best strategy for opening airports? Just keep buying them in close proximity to your other airports? When is the best time to upgrade them? I only have about $11K in cash right now. And do you guys fully upgrade all of your planes? Obviously, the range is an important stat, but I'm not sure how the weight factors in.

[quote name='shieryda']Obviously, the range is an important stat, but I'm not sure how the weight factors in.[/QUOTE]

Heavier planes cost more to fly.

When you have access, I'm a fan of Kangaroos and AeroEagles. One general tip - don't upgrade Speed on any of your planes since it makes them more expensive to fly. Upgrading Carbon Fiber makes your plane more profitable.

I was lucky and was able to send a bunch of planes to Cairnes for the dive trip. Not sure how those types of events (white) are different than the blue global events, though.

[quote name='shieryda']I was lucky and was able to send a bunch of planes to Cairnes for the dive trip. Not sure how those types of events (white) are different than the blue global events, though.[/QUOTE]

You can see your progress for those events by tapping the check mark on the events page. You have to deliver 1000 jobs to those events and the reward is 15 bux. I still have a long way to get to 1000 in any of the ones I've been able to do. The most progress I've made so far is 41/1000 for the sci-fi convention.

Do you have to start over from 0 jobs whenever the next event comes up for a city in which you own an airport, or is it cumulative?

Just joined. Too bad I won't be able to help with the event. Game is straight crack on pixels. At the moment trying to upgrade fleet to 'roos. Wish there was an easier way to earn bux

"Loading flight crew..." screen has been stuck on my iPad all frickin' day. Will I have to delete the game and start over?

[quote name='shieryda']"Loading flight crew..." screen has been stuck on my iPad all frickin' day. Will I have to delete the game and start over?[/QUOTE]

Make sure your internet access is ok. If your email and safari work ok, then I guess so. That would suck to have to start over!

Thanks, guys. I will check it again tonight. I probably won't restart if support can't help me. I'm almost to level 8. Was trying to open up New Zealand to start working on the global even there.

Edit: I'm back! The loading screen disappeared, and I'm getting closer to New Zealand!

We're currently in 17th place for the event.

[quote name='Rapid4ire']what is the CAG flight crew name? how do i become a member?[/QUOTE]

I just got the game but I think you use "CAG" as your flight crew name.

Someone correct me if I'm wrong

bread's done
Back