CAG Podcast

Friedle

CAGiversary!
Feedback
21 (100%)
I don't know about the rest of you guys, but I've recently really gotten in podcasts. CAG should have a weekly one that covers current and upcoming deals and maybe a review or two.

I dunno.

Just thinking allowed I guess.

Yeah, I was thinking about doing that, but then I would actually have to do it.
What would you guys be interested in hearing?

The usual - how to pick up girls, how to dress for success, how to communicate effectively, etc.

Deals of course. Maybe commentary on current game news or something. You and a few CAGers could do it. Like a round table or something. No offense, but the podcasts with only one guy seem to be fairly boring.

Cag Editorials with select responses picked out. Robocop sound clips. Recap of the weeks best deals. Audio clip of a Best Buy employee asking if you want a warranty and then hearing a senselessly brutal beating in the background...every pod cast.

[quote name='evilmregg']I think every podcast should just be a text-to-speech engine reading through entire OTTs.[/QUOTE]

Hehe.

[quote name='evilmregg']I think every podcast should just be a text-to-speech engine reading through entire OTTs.[/QUOTE]

Sadly enough, i would listen to that....

[quote name='CheapyD']Yeah, I was thinking about doing that, but then I would actually have to do it.
What would you guys be interested in hearing?[/QUOTE]

I can help, but I'm sure you already assumed I would.

[quote name='CheapyD']Yeah, I was thinking about doing that, but then I would actually have to do it.

I'd say maybe some impressions on games, industry news, dvds, music, and deals.

Editorials would be cool...maybe some 'tips and tricks' sections as well.

Or have a few people get together and read entire 'deal' threads...sort of like a little radio play (actually speaking in abbreviations too, like "Bee Bee" and "Gee Ess":

Guy 1: KOTOR II dropped to $19.99 at BB
Guy 2: Meh
Guy 3: I bought it at GS at $24.99
Guy 4: Don't forget the BBGC
Guy 5: Sweet, I'm picking up all of them at Grand Rapids!
Guy 6: Snag me one Guy 5!
Guy 7: This game sucks
Guy 8: You're stupid Guy 7!
Guy 9: Repost

It would be riveting!

I'd like to hear deals of the week, and upcoming deals (perhaps Sucessfull Droputs's info), I'd like to hear reviews, forgotten classics (hell, I'll even contribute with a Bang-A-IO spoken word piece), game of the week, upcoming releases, etc.

[quote name='eshbums']Editorials would be cool...maybe some 'tips and tricks' sections as well.

Or have a few people get together and read entire 'deal' threads...sort of like a little radio play (actually speaking in abbreviations too, like "Bee Bee" and "Gee Ess":

It would be riveting![/QUOTE]
Come on. We all know that "Guy 9" is Scorch. :D

I will endorse this idea to the fullest as soon as one of you kind souls finds it in yourself to buy me an MP3 player. Preferrably an iRiver H20.

I await your generosity.

- Dumbass EB/GS employee of the day
- Repressed customer of the day from EB/GS
- EB rebate not gotten of the day
- List of who didn't use *search* for the day
- How bad Sony sucks
- How bad Microsoft sucks
- How bad Nintendo sucks
- Who's Circuit City didn't honor their photo copied hand crayon drawn coupon from Best Buy

- etc

I really think in the PODCAST you should include "Store Idiot Clerk of the Day" and point out name and location this would help straighten some of them up!!!!!!!!!!!!!
PS. I am not kidding I really think all of us would benefit!!:applause:

How about some funny stories of mishaps in Japan? I can never get enough of culture misunderstandings. 0 and don't leave out any good engrish sightings!!

[quote name='eshbums']Editorials would be cool...maybe some 'tips and tricks' sections as well.

It would be riveting![/QUOTE]

:applause:

[quote name='spiderdog']I really think in the PODCAST you should include "Store Idiot Clerk of the Day" and point out name and location this would help straighten some of them up!!!!!!!!!!!!!
PS. I am not kidding I really think all of us would benefit!!:applause:[/QUOTE]

Of course I am excluded from this too, right? :bouncy:

bread's done
Back