CAG Possible Scammer alert - KingNES

SS4Brolly

CAGiversary!
Resolved.

Attention all Traders:

I've gotten 2 reports from CAGs having problems having problems with KingNES. One from majinvegeta-88, the other from Terabyte7. I advise all traders to be cautious of this user. Both of them cannot get in contact with him at all.

KingNES - Please get in contact with these members and finish what you started, please. I'll remove this announcement once this gets sorted out.

Thank you.

-Eric

Interesting, I just bought from him 2 weeks ago and I didn't have a single problem. But this is odd and if he appears again I'll be sure to ask him about it.

Just a thought, did Terabyte7 and majinvegeta-88's PMs get read? Did it leave their outbox? If it didn't, then KINGNES haven't read them yet. If it left the outbox and went into the setnbox, then he read them without replying.

That might help a little.

[quote name='zewone']Wasn't his first trade a negative? I remember seeing him on the very short bad traders list.[/quote]

Now that you mentioned it, there are several traders with negative feedback missing from the list. I know MANIMAL had a negative feedback also., I'm sure KingNES had one, but they're not in the negative list in the tally.

[quote name='nachzeher'][quote name='zewone']Wasn't his first trade a negative? I remember seeing him on the very short bad traders list.[/quote]

Now that you mentioned it, there are several traders with negative feedback missing from the list. I know MANIMAL had a negative feedback also., I'm sure KINGNES had one, but they're not in the negative list in the tally.[/quote]

I eventually cut some of them out. They still have the # sign next to their name, but after it's been there for a while, I look over the rest of their feedback to see if it was just a 1 time thing or a pattern. Good traders like Manimal dont need to be with the likes of CloudSpekk if one mistake was made. Its more a "Banned/High Warning" list.

[quote name='SS4Brolly'][quote name='nachzeher'][quote name='zewone']Wasn't his first trade a negative? I remember seeing him on the very short bad traders list.[/quote]

Now that you mentioned it, there are several traders with negative feedback missing from the list. I know MANIMAL had a negative feedback also., I'm sure KINGNES had one, but they're not in the negative list in the tally.[/quote]

I eventually cut some of them out. They still have the # sign next to their name, but after it's been there for a while, I look over the rest of their feedback to see if it was just a 1 time thing or a pattern. Good traders like Manimal dont need to be with the likes of CloudSpekk if one mistake was made. Its more a "Banned/High Warning" list.[/quote]

Even if it was the one time thing, I don't think the person MANIMAL was trading with received any sort of reimbursement. The whole community basically ignored his pleas because he was trading with someone with high feedback. I wasn't there at that time, I was scrolling through the feedback tally a few weeks later and I found out about the matter.

I think you should at least have a separate section for reputable traders with a negative so people can know about the trades that went bad.

majinvegeta-88 said that he got most of his stuff, minus 1 thing, and hasnt heard anything from him.

Maybe this thread will just give him the reminder that he has some unfinished trades that need to be taken care of.

[quote name='nachzeher'][quote name='SS4Brolly'][quote name='nachzeher'][quote name='zewone']Wasn't his first trade a negative? I remember seeing him on the very short bad traders list.[/quote]

I eventually cut some of them out. They still have the # sign next to their name, but after it's been there for a while, I look over the rest of their feedback to see if it was just a 1 time thing or a pattern. Good traders like Manimal dont need to be with the likes of CloudSpekk if one mistake was made. Its more a "Banned/High Warning" list.[/quote]

Even if it was the one time thing, I don't think the person MANIMAL was trading with received any sort of reimbursement. The whole community basically ignored his pleas because he was trading with someone with high feedback. I wasn't there at that time, I was scrolling through the feedback tally a few weeks later and I found out about the matter.

I think you should at least have a separate section for reputable traders with a negative so people can know about the trades that went bad.[/quote]

Sounds good. Next Update Ill pick out every negative and put them in either High or Low risk catagories.

[quote name='Scorch']You're gonna feel like a huge ass if he died in a tornado or something :p[/quote]

He's still been posting comments to other people's topics...so he's not dead. And I've posted on his trade topic to try and reach him, so I know at least some of my communications should have been read by now.

Well,

I paypal'd KingNES 10 bucks on Monday, and I haven't heard peep from him since. He hasn't replied to my pm's either.

KingNES, are you out there? - do you plan on sending me the stuff?

Let me know.

Last night, KingNES actually emailed me and apologized for the delay, and said he would ship my guides out this morning, and included the delivery confirmation number in advance. I checked just a few minutes ago and according to the USPS website, that package hasn't been shipped yet. I'm not sure how long it takes to update new shipments on their website, but I doubt it should take this long.

[quote name='Terabyte7']Last night, KingNES actually emailed me and apologized for the delay, and said he would ship my guides out this morning, and included the delivery confirmation number in advance. I checked just a few minutes ago and according to the USPS website, that package hasn't been shipped yet. I'm not sure how long it takes to update new shipments on their website, but I doubt it should take this long.[/quote]

You'd be amazed how long it takes, I had a package arrive one before the DC was logged into the UPS site. :roll:

I ordered a Strat guide from him on the 12th of November, and I still haven't gotten it yet. I haven't PM'd him about it yet since I just assumed he shipped media and it's just taking awhile. Hopefully that's the case.

I did a trade with KingNES once and had no problem, so I hope everyone will try to give him the benefit of the doubt for some time.

With that said, I hope that the people he was trading with do not see this post, panic, and decide they had better PM him to see what's up. If he has a whole lot of trades going on and he's just unable to access him PMs for a time, too many PMs could cause his Inbox to fill up and he won't get the messages.

Too late, people have begin to panic. It is alright, it was my fault and I accept that and humbly apologize to all affected. For reasons that I do not wish to discuss there were delays, all parties have been emailed and PM'ed and all items have indeed shipped and were upgraded to Priority shipping as well. Brolly was also PM'ed as well. Once again I apologize and should I make any more deals on this site I will make sure I send 1st to all involved. Also to let you know I am not a scammer I have a GameTZ acct with more feedback than most involved here trading have as well and a great rep there as well. I had a bit of a stumble here, but am now passed that. It was my fault for taking on more than I could handle at the given moment.

Also Majinvegata-88 was refunded a good while ago PAYPAL Payment Sent (ID #56248021AK5958410)

So i do not know how he didnt get taken care of, he recieved everything but one misplaced guide and I took care of it ASAP and he did get the monies owed.

I am sure this will affect me somehow, I'll get flamed etc. BUT, I accept that and will move foward. Please post here when you get your packages so everyone else will know as well. Thank you all once again and again I apologize. Take care all.

Brian

[quote name='KingNES']Too late, people have begin to panic. It is alright, it was my fault and I accept that and humbly apologize to all affected. For reasons that I do not wish to discuss there were delays, all parties have been emailed and PM'ed and all items have indeed shipped and were upgraded to Priority shipping as well. Brolly was also PM'ed as well. Once again I apologize and should I make any more deals on this site I will make sure I send 1st to all involved. Also to let you know I am not a scammer I have a GameTZ acct with more feedback than most involved here trading have as well and a great rep there as well. I had a bit of a stumble here, but am now passed that. It was my fault for taking on more than I could handle at the given moment.

Also Majinvegata-88 was refunded a good while ago PAYPAL Payment Sent (ID #56248021AK5958410)

So i do not know how he didnt get taken care of, he recieved everything but one misplaced guide and I took care of it ASAP and he did get the monies owed.

I am sure this will affect me somehow, I'll get flamed etc. BUT, I accept that and will move foward. Please post here when you get your packages so everyone else will know as well. Thank you all once again and again I apologize. Take care all.

Brian[/quote]

I'd like to say that my guide came today, he even threw in a free gladius guide! Even though it took a little longer then expected I was in no real hurry, so I'm still satisfied with the trade.

I got my Morrowind GOTY guide from him, and he threw in a free Metroid Fusion guide to make up for the delay. Like jimbodan (three posts up), I was in no hurry for it, so I was very satisfied with the trade.

i had a trade in place for one of his pennied out guides, i offered him $5 and sent, a week went by and he refunded me the $5 and said he would send the guide out anywanys. I wasnt expecting him to send anything and I

This was a trade from october, it basically never materialized. the guide was for a friend, kind of strange not knowing what is going on. I think he just has so many trades for pennied out guides that he loses track of some of them. No big deal, but just dont expect the trade to actually happen once you agree on a trade with him.

He did refund me tho, so at least all I am out is time, and didnt lose any cash.

Drac,

a guide was sent media to you (after the refund) as you were told, I am sorry you did not for some reason recieve it. I have had no other user not get a package yet (that I know of save majin who was missing one guide in his package and was promptly refunded), so as far as that goes you are in the very minority. Like i said I apologize and you were also refunded as well. I will gladly send out another guide (2nd one now), but it will go out media unless you want it faster and wish to pay for tracking. All i can do is apologize to you for you not recieving it. That's all.

bread's done
Back