CAG Pro Evo 2008 PS3 League?

Unickuta

CAGiversary!
Feedback
15 (100%)
I'm down with this idea- Pro Evo's a sick game and it's ten times better on the PS Triple. (I hate playing sports games with the 360 controller)

I'm getting this game in the mail so I don't know what the setup would be, but I'm thinking Round Robin. Anyone else iterested?

PES 2008 just flat out sucked. Got it from Gamefly yesterday, and plan on putting in the mail tomorrow. I've never had a game frustrate me this much.

[quote name='XxFuRy2Xx']PES 2008 just flat out sucked. Got it from Gamefly yesterday, and plan on putting in the mail tomorrow. I've never had a game frustrate me this much.[/quote]

Really? I loved the demo...I guess I'll be putting it up FT for MLB 08: The Show.

I was really looking forward to this...but hear mostly bad reviews. So I sided with the devil (FIFA).

I haven't played it yet but I've read that it was awful compared to previous years. It seems like FIFA won this year. I really loved the previous WE. I sold it as soon as FIFA 08 came out and I haven't really stopped playing it :)

bread's done
Back