CAG PS3 Fighting Game Matchmaking Thread - Injustice out NAO!

[quote name='Paco']Gonna use Urien and Sean. Everyones gonna tate on my basketball tosses.[/QUOTE]

Why would I flip my TV on its side for your basketball tosses?

Weirdo.

[quote name='hankmecrankme']Why would I flip my TV on its side for your basketball tosses?

Weirdo.[/QUOTE]Or he could just, you know, use hadou burst PFFF BUAHAHA :lol:

[quote name='hankmecrankme']Oh shit, I play Hugo too!! ^____^[/QUOTE]Hot dayum, we gonna get some 360's on

wow you guys really have a history with 3s. Now I feel bad for being one of those guys that came in during super. Guess that'll be one game i'll have to pass up. I already have enough games I get owned at lol. All the features it comes with do look awesome though. I hope they integrate that youtube thing to other fighting games.

Ahh, 3rd Strike. That's when I first realized I suck at fighting games after thinking I was good for so long.

The hate I have for Yun and Makoto is like none other. Btw, I play Hugo too! :)

There will be some good fun to be had, I just can't wait to start parrying junk left right and center again, so satisfying.

Gotta say though, I do NOT miss fighting gill, that cheap motherfucker >

[quote name='metaly']Got to try some MvC3 today and it was all right. When's Super coming out?[/QUOTE]
Haha, no one knows. It's just been prediction considering Capcom's past practices. And I thought two more characters were going to be released (Frank West and Doc Oc).

But looking at all the fighting game releases Capcom is churning out I can wait a little.

Btw, anyone else getting SSFIV AE PC? I am. Should I make a FGMT thread over there as well? We could probably even discuss things like GGPO and/or poverty games.

[quote name='option.iv']Btw, anyone else getting SSFIV AE PC? I am. Should I make a FGMT thread over there as well? We could probably even discuss things like GGPO and/or poverty games.[/QUOTE]

I am too, but I don't think there's enough people getting it on PC to warrant a thread. :cry:

Something about playing MVC3 then going back to SSFIV makes me suck even worse in SSFIV than I did before.

I got SSFIVAE. Only fighter I still need to get is Arcana Heart 3.

Anyone know of a good video or written tutorial for beginners at AH3? Just got it last night and I really like it but I feel like I am missing out on some aspects of the game.

[quote name='OlDirtyBastard']Anyone know of a good video or written tutorial for beginners at AH3? Just got it last night and I really like it but I feel like I am missing out on some aspects of the game.[/QUOTE]

I was in the same position as you and kind of still am :/ but I found this video the most helpful to me. It helps point out the hidden aspects of the game like "The floor is made of lava" lol.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XIFBowxpQXY&feature=related

I struggled over which one to post but I put that one on facebook. Ive got a friend who vaguely looks like this guy and loves chicken more than anyone I know. Im pretty sure this is what he does when the delivery guy comes.

Lol at that AH3 video (And all of the following video's).

Starting to get semi-decent with Scharalchrot, though....my friend constantly owning me with Kamui doesnt help much

Hey guys, I managed to set up a stream so if a handful of you guys want to have a sort of CAG Night and wanna catch it on stream, let me know. We could just have like an AH3 lobby and just talk sh*t.

[quote name='option.iv']Hey guys, I managed to set up a stream so if a handful of you guys want to have a sort of CAG Night and wanna catch it on stream, let me know. We could just have like an AH3 lobby and just talk sh*t.[/QUOTE]

I'm down. I love questioning Arcana Heart every chance I get.

[quote name='option.iv']Hey guys, I managed to set up a stream so if a handful of you guys want to have a sort of CAG Night and wanna catch it on stream, let me know. We could just have like an AH3 lobby and just talk sh*t.[/QUOTE]

I dun wanna.

It'll be streamed so you can use your archived fights as reference. And if we catch something funny the better. If someone is dominating I'll just force a pass/kick. Winning is just a by product and should be the last thing considered, I think.

I'll mic myself and if you guys have a mic, i'll pick it up through the ps3 if any so desire. Also there's a chat, where you can ask/talk about anything. I'm not the best player, but I have solid fundamentals and would be willing to help anyone. Just as long as you guys ask.

As for which night, I'd like some input on which night would be best for most of you. If I can at least get like 3 people at a time, I'd be willing to set up my rig to stream.

Any day/night before Friday is good for me, probally wont be on during the weekend.

Also anyone is welcome to add me on PSN for sparring or whatever

I was thinking either a tues, wed, or thurs night myself. I know people usually have things to do on friday and/or weekend evenings. And looking at my schedule, unfortunately, the earliest I can do this would be 730PM PST. But from the other CAG nights I've participated in 7PM PST seems to be a sweetspot.

Good news, stream has been tested. Just have to balance audio levels and whatnot. Now all that is needed is for you guys to set a date and time. Check out my archives for an idea.

http://justin.tv/optioniv/b/289002744

Beware at beginning, ran into a small audio problem so mute volume for like first min. Or skip ahead 1 min.

[quote name='option.iv']It'll be streamed so you can use your archived fights as reference. And if we catch something funny the better. If someone is dominating I'll just force a pass/kick. Winning is just a by product and should be the last thing considered, I think.

I'll mic myself and if you guys have a mic, i'll pick it up through the ps3 if any so desire. Also there's a chat, where you can ask/talk about anything. I'm not the best player, but I have solid fundamentals and would be willing to help anyone. Just as long as you guys ask.

As for which night, I'd like some input on which night would be best for most of you. If I can at least get like 3 people at a time, I'd be willing to set up my rig to stream.[/QUOTE]

So are Kirananaigans acceptable?

That sounds fine to me, also what are we going to play? MVC3 is my game of choice atm but of course no spectator mode, AE? AH3? MK9? Uncharted 3 beta? Chacs tighty whiteys?

I can make tues or wed better but I can make most thursdays. I was playing AH3 last night and oh man am I awful but I would love a chance to play with some better people. Also Im much better at MvC3 and with a little time in AE could be alright too.

Hmm, wednesday seems to be a better day for you guys. We'll try that, I'll have it setup by tmrw then.

I suppose AH3 will be the game of choice. Also if you guys want to skype instead of ps3 voip that's fine, I can capture that as well. Though the VoIP in AH3 is pretty good.

Got to play AE with some friends for the first time today and I was actually getting some wins against the 1 kid who normally dominates. I heard rumors that they were changing Vega's Scarlet Terror and I dont know what the final decision was but I had a lot of success with it today.

bread's done
Back