CAG PS3 Fighting Game Matchmaking Thread - Injustice out NAO!

Oh darn. I was hoping it would be thursday so i had some time to play it beforehand since I haven't really had a chance to lately but tomorrow is fine too. I guess i'd better pop it in and train. Btw I wouldn't mind AE for next week. Mainly because I want to spectate the matches between other cags here.

So i've tried out new arcanas tonight and I dont really get them. I've been using love because it supposedly has good modifiers but i dont really know how to really use it aside from throwing out some projectiles. Out of the ones i tried though I liked water and punishment but I dont think I will use em quiet yet. I dont think I could use them effectively in a match. Anyway before I keep on rambling on basically I want to know how did you guys decide what arcana to use and how do use it?

Last edited by a moderator:
The first thing I hear joining the stream is 'why are we playing this game?' Lol.

It's a shame you cant do it for MvC3, Option. Those would be interesting matches to watch.

Alright, thanks for coming guys. Had fun playing AH3 and just talking crap with Paco.

I'm thinking for next time I'll do AE. About VoIP though, it'll have to be on skype.

Also for the few of you that caught the stream, how was the sound?

I think paco has enough butter to last him a lifetime after tonight. I couldn't help but laugh every single time I got caught. I can only imagine what you're tager must be like in blazblue. My favorites matches were when option started playing beachball with that ruler chick lol. It was fun being trolled and I look forward to AE.

Alright guys. Doing another stream tomorrow. This time though, it'll be a discussion about news topics on SRK and Eventhubs. It'll be over skype. So who ever wants to partake in the discussion, just catch me on skype 8 PST.

I'll basically be going through the news topics and ask for your opinions. Feel free to troll or actually voice your opinion on the topics.

[quote name='F Bomb']I think paco has enough butter to last him a lifetime after tonight. I couldn't help but laugh every single time I got caught. I can only imagine what you're tager must be like in blazblue. My favorites matches were when option started playing beachball with that ruler chick lol. It was fun being trolled and I look forward to AE.[/QUOTE]

51019AEPKPL._SL500_AA300_PIbundle-2,TopRight,0,0_AA300_SH20_.jpg

But seriously, It was fun. And my Tager in Cunt Shift also brings the lols. magnetic spark, 2b, 636c, 6c, 236A. All the shenanigans I can dish out. And we can't forget the classic power of science where we use gadget finger and never let anyone out of them trollger tosses. Play with the lag machine and it becomes an instant win in 15 seconds for mark of the troll.

And Option wasn't playing with a beach ball. He was spanking with a ruler. If he used the Arcana of Punishment, that nun could have been my old high school teacher.

[quote name='Paco']
51019AEPKPL._SL500_AA300_PIbundle-2,TopRight,0,0_AA300_SH20_.jpg

But seriously, It was fun. And my Tager in Cunt Shift also brings the lols. magnetic spark, 2b, 636c, 6c, 236A. All the shenanigans I can dish out. And we can't forget the classic power of science where we use gadget finger and never let anyone out of them trollger tosses. Play with the lag machine and it becomes an instant win in 15 seconds for mark of the troll.

And Option wasn't playing with a beach ball. He was spanking with a ruler. If he used the Arcana of Punishment, that nun could have been my old high school teacher.[/QUOTE]

This post is win. This reminds me I'm running low on that boy butter. It makes sense now why you kept asking option to use the punishment arcana. I also remember using those tagers combos when I picked him up for a bit. The power of science loop is so satisfying to pull off. That's high level stuff there.

Option I just caught that last bit of your stream. Pretty interesting. I don't know how the first part went but you seemed to fly by the topics on event hubs. At least it seemed that way to me. I thought you would have talked more about tokido joining team madcatz or something. Btw I like the way you ended on a high note with guile theme.

Thanks guys for giving a listen. If you guys ever want to join feel free to ask about it. The more offensive, the better.

As for next stream, it's going to be AE. As for which day. Again call it out (not including you trolls). Was looking at either Wed or Thurs.

[quote name='Paco']SNK shows some new artwork. They show why Aksys is bullshit character wise.

RDIXo.jpg
[/QUOTE]

That particular image isn't helping you prove your point.

I caught the tail end of your stream guys. It was cool. Black guy that complained about marvel and guile theme goes with everything kfc black guy.

Bilbo T. Baggins signing off!

[quote name='distgfx']That particular image isn't helping you prove your point.[/QUOTE]

That's because you didn't put a troll face on him. Put a troll face on him and you got the most annoying poke game the world has ever seen.

Haha, that was a classic.

Anyways, holding another CAG Night tomorrow at 8 PST. I'll try to stream as well. Hope to see some of you guys there.

Having and streaming a news roundup discussion tomorrow via skype. Again if interested pm me or add me on skype: option.iv.

Basically going to discuss topics posted on SRK and all you have to do is provide input.

Most likely will be 8PST

[quote name='Esper']GGs ya'll.

Beef was nailing every single t.hawk ultra on me. Are you a palm reader? lol[/QUOTE]
I learned to be more patient with him, and now I pick my Ultra chances more carefully. It doesn't hurt that the Hawk/Twins matchup is 6/4 in Hawk's favor, at least.

Now that KOF XIII is so close, let us go back to the 360 data disk.

data:827B0660 # "elisabeth" (In XIII)
.data:827B0664 .long aDuolon_0 # "duolon"
.data:827B0668 .long aShen_0 # "shen"
.data:827B066C .long aKyo_0 # "kyo"
.data:827B0670 .long aBenimaru_0 # "benimaru"
.data:827B0674 .long aDaimon # "daimon"
.data:827B0678 .long aIori_0 # "iori"
.data:827B067C .long aMature_0 # "mature"
.data:827B0680 .long aVice_0 # "vice"
.data:827B0684 .long aTerry_0 # "terry"
.data:827B0688 .long aAndy_0 # "andy"
.data:827B068C .long aJoe_0 # "joe"
.data:827B0690 .long aAthena_0 # "athena"
.data:827B0694 .long aKensou_0 # "kensou"
.data:827B0698 .long aChin_0 # "chin"
.data:827B069C .long aKim_0 # "kim"
.data:827B06A0 .long aHwa_0 # "hwa"
.data:827B06A4 .long aRaiden_0 # "raiden"
.data:827B06A8 .long aRyo_0 # "ryo"
.data:827B06AC .long aRobert_0 # "robert"
.data:827B06B0 .long aTakuma_0 # "takuma"
.data:827B06B4 .long aRalf_0 # "ralf"
.data:827B06B8 .long aClark_0 # "clark"
.data:827B06BC .long aLeona_0 # "leona"
.data:827B06C0 .long aAsh_0 # "ash"
.data:827B06C4 .long aBoss_chara # "boss_chara" (Saiki)
.data:827B06C8 .long aDarkash_chara # "darkash_chara"
.data:827B06CC .long aMai_0 # "mai"
.data:827B06D0 .long aKing_0 # "king"
.data:827B06D4 .long aYuri_0 # "yuri"
.data:827B06D8 .long aIori98_0 # "iori98"
.data:827B06DC .long aBilly_0 # "billy"
.data:827B06E0 .long aBadAllocation # "bad allocation" (Maxima)
.data:827B06E4 .long aBadAllocation # "bad allocation" (Kula)
.data:827B06E8 .long aBadAllocation # "bad allocation" (K`)
.data:827B06EC .long aBadAllocation # "bad allocation" (???)
.data:827B06F0 .long aBadAllocation # "bad allocation" (???)
.data:827B06F4 .long aBadAllocation # "bad allocation" (???)
.data:827B06F8 .long aBadAllocation # "bad allocation" (???)

Every thing on that disk so far has come true. The obvious Shoe in for Billy, Iori 98 is Eiji. Since all the bosses are in there, I'm figuring another return of the Boss Team as "Dark Ass, Mukai, Saiki" so who will the third team be?

I'm calling it. American Sports Team. Shits getting more hype every fucking day. Imagine Heavy D with all that drive cancel shit.

gallarycard138.png

Sorry i missed the last few game nights @_@. Had family in town for practically the last week, barely even had any time to play games by myself

Also, cant wait to play as Athena again :D

Either AE or Arcana, no stream tonight, feeling kinda beat. Or whatever you guys want to play.

Great Marvel games Esper.

I'm down for some AH3 nights, add me on PSN. I'm only good with 1 person (Scharl) and pretty sucky with the rest so it would be rapeage. I'm trying for the RP3 with everyone trophy so I switch around a lot, my Scharl is already RP10.

[quote name='AkariK']I'm down for some AH3 nights, add me on PSN. I'm only good with 1 person (Scharl) and pretty sucky with the rest so it would be rapeage. I'm trying for the RP3 with everyone trophy so I switch around a lot, my Scharl is already RP10.[/QUOTE]

Alright, next Wed. will be AH3 again. Look forward to it.

[quote name='Lost_In_Shadows']I know most of you guys know by now, but that rumor of another mvc3 is true. 12 more characters to be added. Paco can't wait. He said he was going to buy it day 1.
new_rofl.gif
[/QUOTE]

Haha. I'm pretty excited myself. Though it hasn't been a year yet...

[quote name='option.iv']
Haha. I'm pretty excited myself. Though it hasn't been a year yet...[/QUOTE]

Its okay, you'll buy it.

Rape, brought to you by Skullomania on the basis for Capcom.

tumblr_lattuaDKSJ1qe0zu5o1_500.jpg

I might bite on the next MvC3 but its dependent on if there's actually any characters I can play this time.

anyone ever down for some lag loving Tekken 6 matches sometime?

[quote name='RelentlessRolento']
anyone ever down for some lag loving Tekken 6 matches sometime?[/QUOTE]

LOL.jpg

NO

Amazon already has Ultimate Marvel VS Capcom 3 up with a release date of Nov 15. That seems a bit early. They also have a video showing 4 characters and says more to come. Video showed Ghost Rider,Strider,Hawkeye, and that red flying demon thing from mvc3. I forgot his name...

[quote name='Lost_In_Shadows']Amazon already has Ultimate Marvel VS Capcom 3 up with a release date of Nov 15. That seems a bit early. They also have a video showing 4 characters and says more to come. Video showed Ghost Rider,Strider,Hawkeye, and that red flying demon thing from mvc3. I forgot his name...[/QUOTE]

That video says coming November 2011 so it's close if not spot on. Honestly I think they should of waited to 1st quarter 2012, but I guess they rather compete with KoF13 than SFxT and SC5. Still I really wish they would of let the original stay out for a year, honestly if it's coming this year they might as well release it the week after evo. Well I guess we'll be seeing character teasers for the next 4 months like they've been doing with SFxT.

I actually feel sorry for SNK. I assume if UMVC3 does come out almost a month after KOF. It will hurt the sales for KOF. Seems like they was waiting till

nothing was released and here comes another version of MVC3.

[quote name='Lost_In_Shadows']I actually feel sorry for SNK. I assume if UMVC3 does come out almost a month after KOF. It will hurt the sales for KOF. Seems like they was waiting till

nothing was released and here comes another version of MVC3.[/QUOTE]

Does SNK have anything to do with the new KoF? As far as I know it's an atlus game.

Nevermind it's just being published in NA by Atlus.

ggs guys. that three hour time difference sucks when you work the next day since it wasn't super laggy I'll try to join for a bit every week.

Sorry for the abrupt exit. I thought the lobby briefly closed but apparently my internet kicked for a sec. I guess it was telling me to go to bed x_x

[quote name='Paco']That's because you didn't put a troll face on him. Put a troll face on him and you got the most annoying poke game the world has ever seen.[/QUOTE]
I got a troll face tattoo'd on my cock. Made my poke game increase 300%. :cool:

[quote name='j-cart']Its okay, you'll buy it.

Rape, brought to you by Skullomania on the basis for Capcom.

tumblr_lattuaDKSJ1qe0zu5o1_500.jpg
[/QUOTE]
SUPAH SKULLO SLIDAH!!!

SKULLO DREAM!!

You don't want to wake up.

[quote name='RelentlessRolento']anyone ever down for some lag loving Tekken 6 matches sometime?[/QUOTE]
Not with your distance and laggy internet. Get off that wifi, son. :nottalking:

[quote name='hankmecrankme']Not with your distance and laggy internet. Get off that wifi, son. :nottalking:[/QUOTE]

Even starbucks has better quality internet.

Maybe we'll get more people to the next AH3 night. I was watching Paco play and Tone Kira looks kind of nifty (I used Metal with her myself).

bread's done
Back