CAG PS3 Fighting Game Matchmaking Thread - Injustice out NAO!

[quote name='F Bomb']I have no solace for my main :( but I understand. I'd play 3s too but I'm free in enough games as it is.[/QUOTE]

I'm free as hell in 3s, I barely played the game as it is, but it's just so damned fun.

[quote name='distgfx']I'm free as hell in 3s, I barely played the game as it is, but it's just so damned fun.[/QUOTE]

Free as in freedom or free as in beer?

[quote name='hankmecrankme']Free as in freedom or free as in beer?[/QUOTE]
He has the freedom to fight like gentlemen lol. If you really don't know I'm assuming he's using it the same way I am as in easy to beat but I could be wrong.

[quote name='F Bomb']Yes, play AE. I need someone to play against since everyone is playing 3s.

This thread needs more videos of mexican food. :drool:[/QUOTE]

I already did the biggest buritto ever. Nobody can handle my boss buritto. Only thing I can do is make it with Carnitas, Pastor, Chorizo and Egg just to see how tough it is for people.

[quote name='Paco']I already did the biggest buritto ever. Nobody can handle my boss buritto. Only thing I can do is make it with Carnitas, Pastor, Chorizo and Egg just to see how tough it is for people.[/QUOTE]

WTF are you waiting for? Go do it. :cool:

[quote name='hankmecrankme']WTF are you waiting for? Go do it. :cool:[/QUOTE]

%7B0114A745-B8EA-4BBE-BA42-F79488DF420D%7DsadToilet.jpg

[quote name='Paco']I already did the biggest buritto ever. Nobody can handle my boss buritto. Only thing I can do is make it with Carnitas, Pastor, Chorizo and Egg just to see how tough it is for people.[/QUOTE]
I know I saw the vid. That thing was amazing. It could feed a small village in africa for a month. I'm just saying it should be a video series like the manly meal of the month or something. But for the sake of your toilet I advise against it. Or maybe hankmecrankme can step into the ring and show off what he's packing lol.
[quote name='distgfx']Free as in the freedom to free beer.[/QUOTE]
Well played.

[quote name='distgfx']Ruhroh ... who do you play?[/QUOTE]I main Yang and Hugo, though I play Q, Sean and Oro for fun.

Edit: Add your info onto the main page and toss me an invite.

[quote name='maigoyume']I main Yang and Hugo, though I play Q, Sean and Oro for fun.

Edit: Add your info onto the main page and toss me an invite.[/QUOTE]

I think you're already on my friends list. I play dudley and makoto btw, but I'm total ass at the game. If I get tired of losing, I usually whip out chun-li for some free wins. :rofl:

[quote name='maigoyume']I main Yang and Hugo, though I play Q, Sean and Oro for fun.

Edit: Add your info onto the main page and toss me an invite.[/QUOTE]

On right now. Want to play?

[quote name='maigoyume']Let's Do It! in 10 mins[/QUOTE]

Sorry had to go get some shit. I'm back wanna play later tonight or tomorrow?

[quote name='option.iv']VERY VERY EXCITE FOR SF x T and UMVC3.

fuck dat 3s[/QUOTE]
ThatswhatI'mtawkingbout! Too bad they are so far away. At least sf x t is and I'm starting to get a little more excited for that. 2 v 2, pandora, scramble mode, online training and if the leaked list is true I'm getting it day one. I'm a little disappointed with umvc3. The new characters aren't doing it for me and I have yet to see any real changes to the characters in my team.

[quote name='distgfx']Option hates fun.[/QUOTE]

Option got beat by Jman in this game so it's no longer fun for him. ;)

[quote name='Paco']Option got beat by Jman in this game so it's no longer fun for him. ;)[/QUOTE]

Never played him at it and I doubt that. I suck at third strike. You would know. ;)

Hi everone,
My Xbox got the RROD again so I decided to go back to play games on my reliable PS3. Anyone know if AE DLC can be gameshare?

[quote name='luan87us']Hi everone,
My Xbox got the RROD again so I decided to go back to play games on my reliable PS3. Anyone know if AE DLC can be gameshare?[/QUOTE]

Yes it can.

[quote name='distgfx']I think you're already on my friends list. I play dudley and makoto btw, but I'm total ass at the game. If I get tired of losing, I usually whip out chun-li for some free wins. :rofl:[/QUOTE]

Show me your Chun Li. I will mount her with SEAN!

[quote name='distgfx']Okay, but I still owe some games to Mr. Yume.[/QUOTE]

Already hated on him bigtime with my Sean. Beat his Yang with my Sean. Hated on him hard.

Aint no thang. Tricked out Gucci Suit
Ain't got no tiers, but I still sharp
Can't beat no tiers. Cause my skills are shit
But that's ok. Cause I still fly.

No 1 Star staright to the ballers cause I'm inside.
Wearing Gucci Sweater
20 inches and I fly anywhere man.
Koryuken No 1 and it works whenever.

Number 1 I'm telling you when they call they say SEAN
F+ tier nowhere near the middle
Ken's my brother, but he's still a scrubber.

Tricked out Karate Gi
Ain't got no tiers, but i still sharp
Can't beat no tiers, but I'm still fly

Got a quarter bar of meter
but that's alright cause I'm gon fly
Got all my moves to someone else
But I'm tier rich. NANANANA

Sean.jpg

Oh ho, someone needs to be perfected again.

[quote name='distgfx']Okay, but I still owe some games to Mr. Yume.[/QUOTE]
I'm free all day friday.

[quote name='maigoyume']I'm free all day friday.[/QUOTE]

Got a mic or skype? Maybe I can try to get a small room going, emphasis on small.

[quote name='maigoyume']Skype works for me, just toss me a time.[/QUOTE]

That's the part I'll have to get back to you on.

EDIT: If hank pops into this topic, he should designate a time.

HANK, GIVE US A TIME THAT YOU'LL ACTUALLY PLAY WITH US!

[quote name='distgfx']That's the part I'll have to get back to you on.

EDIT: If hank pops into this topic, he should designate a time.

HANK, GIVE US A TIME THAT YOU'LL ACTUALLY PLAY WITH US![/QUOTE]
Why am I being called out?

Besides, I don't look in here often, so there are better ways to hit me up. :cool:

Yo, maigo, I just saw your message. Sorry, but my PS3 recently broke and I was letting my Slim redownload everything overnight. I wouldn't have had 3s anyway.

I played a bit of Street Fighter x Tekken, I wasn't really looking forward to it, but it feels fun and now I am. Some people are going to hate it though because you can mash during 'block strings' like in SF4. This is probably old news.

[quote name='Frank Deluded']I played a bit of Street Fighter x Tekken, I wasn't really looking forward to it, but it feels fun and now I am. Some people are going to hate it though because you can mash during 'block strings' like in SF4. This is probably old news.[/QUOTE]

So you're saying OH YOU CAN! Works correct?

bread's done
Back