CAG PS3 Fighting Game Matchmaking Thread - Injustice out NAO!

[quote name='distgfx']I'll be honest, I don't even give a shit, I just have nothing better to do right now than this. :rofl:[/QUOTE]

Then that makes you two things.

A maury viewer, or someone that ITT tech advertises too.

Damn I iz hongree.

[quote name='Paco']Then that makes you two things.

A maury viewer, or someone that ITT tech advertises too.

Damn I iz hongree.[/QUOTE]

I'll take you on maury and sit you next to SNK's lead programmer so you can vent your frustrations.

[quote name='Paco']Want to bet on this? If "It'll be Super SF4 level" is the best Capcom can do, then they accomplished SHIT. Capcom has been at that level since Cap VS SNK 2 on Xbox which is sad. And you know Damn well Capcom can do better and can AFFORD better then what they have. The fact that SNK has better netcode on their later NeoGeo Station games is just part of Capcom's Trollercoaster.

Meh your loss.

That is why your opinion on netcode means very little. Do you have any idea just how different offline SF is over online SF? The difference is staggering. Also weren't you the one that preferred SF4's netcode over SF3 3SO's netcode because it looked smoother? You don't get that if you can count the exact frame, your moves can still work exactly as planned. But since you seem to prefer input delay, why not change the slider on GGPO enabled games so you can have the input delay you so clearly enjoy since that smooth picture is more important than the actual gameplay.

And KOF XIII will never hit 20 bucks. Atlus games rarely fall in price. Atlus will do just enough copies for the fans and that's about it. Fatlus 101 bruh. Haven't you paid attention to the publisher? Atlus is well known for being greedy with their print run. I think Demon Souls was their only game to sell more then ten copies.[/QUOTE]

I've never compared SSFIV to SF 3SO. Ever! Well not yet anyway...

*scrolls past the fanboyism*

Added my name to the OP, the game will be arriving tomorrow though. I wonder what to do with my copy of vanilla mvc3.

[quote name='MasterSun1']Lol, I just listed my Villain Costume Pack code from Best Buy and it sold for $15.00 on eBay. Hello cheaper copy of UMvC3![/QUOTE]

Buy it now? Last time I put up DLC it got removed from ebay.

[quote name='Paco']God damn it, I think i Just got a DEADLY PREMONITION.

http://www.siliconera.com/2011/11/16/the-king-of-fighters-xiii-uses-gamesyncsoftwares-netcode/

My response to this?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=umDr0mPuyQc&feature=related

So they get better netcode with Samurai Shodown Sen, Neo Geo Station games, and then come back to this? God I'm sad now.[/QUOTE]

Is this a good indication that the online is gonna be shit? I assumed it would be. Hate to say I told you so, but I told you so and you was dissing umvc3.

[quote name='Lost_In_Shadows']Is this a good indication that the online is gonna be shit? I assumed it would be.[/QUOTE]

I thought SNK moved AWAY from GSS. The NGS were doing better, NGBC was doing better, Sen was doing better.

NOW they go back to their SHITTIEST netcode? What the fuck is this shit?! So they make progress just to go back to the shittiest netcode they have?

FUUUUUUuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu

I hope Mantiquilla gets banned. Damdai my ass.

[quote name='Paco']I thought SNK moved AWAY from GSS. The NGS were doing better, NGBC was doing better, Sen was doing better.

NOW they go back to their SHITTIEST netcode? What the fuck is this shit?! So they make progress just to go back to the shittiest netcode they have?

FUUUUUUuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu

I hope Mantiquilla gets banned. Damdai my ass.[/QUOTE]

I didn't want kof to have shitty online, but I knew it would no matter what you tried to say about it. :lol:

great games jman and frank.

T-1000 Wesker still has it.

As for the Netcode, it's different, albeit slightly better than MvC3. But I don't think it's like the SFIV netcode at all. Sigh.

Sad to hear about the KoF netcode. Put KoF 13 in the bin with the rest of the forgotten games.

[quote name='option.iv']great games jman and frank.

T-1000 Wesker still has it.

As for the Netcode, it's different, albeit slightly better than MvC3. But I don't think it's like the SFIV netcode at all. Sigh.

Sad to hear about the KoF netcode. Put KoF 13 in the bin with the rest of the forgotten games.[/QUOTE]

So you're saying that Marvel still has shitty netcode? Great we're all getting shitty netcode.

And KOF 13, unlike Marvel will never hit bargain bin. KOF 12 still goes for like 15-20 bucks despite being ragged on to hell. I still don't know how they pull that one off though.....

Is this the part where I mock Paco and tell him I told him the netcode for KOF would be shit yet again?

The funny part to me is where you dissed Capcom and UMVC3. Then the online to KOF is going to be even worse. Karma is a bitch my friend.

So should I cancel my KOF pre-order? ;)

[quote name='Lost_In_Shadows']Is this the part where I mock Paco and tell him I told him the netcode for KOF would be shit yet again?

The funny part to me is where you dissed Capcom and UMVC3. Then the online to KOF is going to be even worse. Karma is a bitch my friend.

So should I cancel my KOF pre-order? ;)[/QUOTE]

Found out that it was old news that SRK was trying to rehash as new.

So it is incorrect.

And Ultimate Marvel STILL has shitty netcode. KOF 13 is wait and see.

UMvC3 has shitty netcode. Although it tastes like a different kind of shit. It's still shit.

And looking into that KoF story. Supposedly it's not solid concrete that the game will even use that same netcode. Only time will tell.

[quote name='Paco']Found out that it was old news that SRK was trying to rehash as new.

So it is incorrect.

And Ultimate Marvel STILL has shitty netcode. KOF 13 is wait and see.[/QUOTE]

KOF 13 is wait and see if this is just lag, or if it disconnected.

In other words, another SNKP game for dumbasses with no taste.

[quote name='Chacrana']KOF 13 is wait and see if this is just lag, or if it disconnected.

In other words, another SNKP game for dumbasses with no taste.[/QUOTE]

So spics?

[quote name='hankmecrankme']They are too busy with that Saint's Row 3.[/QUOTE]

I'm surprised they'd spend $60 on that. That can buy a lot of tacos.

LOL JK.

They're a pack of thieves.

[quote name='hankmecrankme']I don't think Gamestop accepts food stamps.

So yes, pirated.[/QUOTE]

I mean... they probably don't care when all they want to buy is used copies of Madden '98.

[quote name='hankmecrankme']I don't think Gamestop accepts food stamps.

So yes, pirated.[/QUOTE]

They're too stupid and lazy to pirate it themselves.

[quote name='Chacrana']I'm surprised they'd spend $60 on that. That can buy a lot of tacos.

LOL JK.

They're a pack of thieves.[/QUOTE]

Nah because we make our own tacos. No need to buy premade wigger tacos.

And you're thinking of Nigras. THEY'RE a back of thieves.

[quote name='distgfx']They're too stupid and lazy to pirate it themselves.[/QUOTE]

Actually it was Mexicans that had the first cracked KOF XIII machines and It was a Mexican that leaked the cracked KOF XIII rom dump.

[quote name='Paco']Nah because we make our own tacos. No need to buy premade wigger tacos.

And you're thinking of Nigras. THEY'RE a back of thieves.[/QUOTE]

I guess you're a Nigra.

[quote name='Paco']Actually it was Mexicans that had the first cracked KOF XIII machines and It was a Mexican that leaked the cracked KOF XIII rom dump.[/QUOTE]

It doesn't count if you're half asian.

[quote name='Paco']Actually it was Mexicans that had the first cracked KOF XIII machines and It was a Mexican that leaked the cracked KOF XIII rom dump.[/QUOTE]

Jesus told the Mexicans to do it when he appeared in a tortilla.

Speaking of dumps, how about that KOFXIII netcode?

[quote name='Chacrana']Jesus told the Mexicans to do it when he appeared in a tortilla.[/QUOTE]

Jesus told white men to believe their women on every single piece of crap. That's why you have white whimyns going around talking about how dey don't need no mang. But then hit you for dat der child supports and alimony and all that other jive.

Jesus told me to make a Buritto with all the meats of the world because he does not discriminate.

All members of my gameshare group. I included the Marvel Villain DLC pack on the account.

When does PSN go into maintenance tomorrow? 8:00AM PST?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sSpsr0_7ucc

Last edited by a moderator:
My internet finally got over its shit spell today. I must say the online to UMVC3 shits all over MVC3. Still could have been even better, but it will do. I'm not that picky. At least they did improve it.

UMVC3 gave me that
Player data update has failed. Returning to the main menu.

There's a easy fix for it though. Restarting the game doesn't work, but restarting your ps3 does. After that it will give you that message like you left a match in progress, but you didn't. >_<

You think Capcom would have fixed issues like this...

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='option.iv']ggs jman, the netcode is actually decent now that your internet chilled out. It's not so bad after all.[/QUOTE]

I noticed. It was better with you than I expected. I suck at umvc3 though.

Mexicans totally suck, yeah!

Going to add me people from the spreadsheet to try my luck with them because Option destroyed me with Wesker.

If anyone sees me online, send me a msg. :)

[quote name='Frank Deluded']Mexicans totally suck, yeah!

Going to add me people from the spreadsheet to try my luck with them because Option destroyed me with Wesker.

If anyone sees me online, send me a msg. :)[/QUOTE]

No.

[quote name='Frank Deluded']Mexicans totally suck, yeah!

If anyone sees me online, send me a msg. :)[/QUOTE]

I would play you if psn wasn't down. Option didn't destroy me with Wesker. He flat out raped my ass and left me for dead. :cry:

I suck so bad at umvc3 =/

Might as well take this with a grain of salt, but I guess some impressions is better than none at all...

some online impressions so far:

Kyo from dream cancel :

Quote:
(My copy is here)
Ok guys thats it:
Its very simple, THE BEST 2D FIGHTING GAME of universe is called KOF XIII ! simple like that!
OMFG, is so wonderful, so magic, so... no, its too much! haha!! lol

And I have done one match vs an UK player (I'm in France), well what can I say is:
NO WORRIES, ONLINE ITS OOOOOKKKKKKK!!!!! (similar to SF4, but keep in mind I've only done 1 match (nobody ATM online))!

And color edit, and arcade mode, and... fuuuuuu too many modes... lol

BEST KOF EVER!

c u soon guys!
MrBeggar from NEoGaf

Quote:
Played 3-4 hrs last nite with a friend who usually has a #### internet connection.
No drops, no lag.. all in all was pretty good until he got dropped and then
I was unable to create another room after that for some unknown reason so we called it a nite.
Its so worth the 50 bucks. Just wished the CD package was abit better lol.

[quote name='Paco']Capcom won't fix shit since they know people will buy it regardless. Time to play some classical music.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J9FImc2LOr8[/QUOTE]

r4yrv.jpg

Ok, I think UMvC3 netcode is much better than MvC3. Thing is I believe player matches for some reason lags more than ranked matches. If someone else can confirm this, please.

As for impressions of the overall game and characters.

They seemed to have nerfed several characters that really didn't need nerfs and buffed certain ones that really didn't need nerfs.

Tron - nerfed to hell, even as point character. Can't really combo off air H that crosses up, which is pretty much her only real way to get in. You're going to need some sort of beam assist to help with this.

Zero - He feels different, can't do certain combos, like the j.m, j.m, j.h loops. Also, juggling after a f+H is difficult and spotty at best outside of the corner. Even though he now has the ability to cancel into buster from his special moves, overall, I think he got nerfed.

Spiderman - Great character, the ability to go web zip after specials is great for pressure (safe btw, can block after web zip). Although the web throw was nerfed, spiderman can rely on just ultimate web throw resets or his other hyper which do plenty of damage.

Doom - j.S, nuff said. He's pretty much the same guy, except with better tools.

Morrigan - She still sucks. I don't know what the point of this character is besides trying to abuse her meter gain assist. As for the air dash nerf, I don't think it's that bad. All Morrigan players need to do is go into flight mode and air dash from there so they can unfly when needed. Her damage is still ass.

Deadpool - he's pretty much the same, but the teleport from guns is a safe way to get in and out. He does average damage still, but his keepaway remains solid.

Ryu - Haven't been able to play him that much, but he's definitely better. Being able to cancel overhead into launcher or special will save the x factor or need for assist. Still does awesome damage off basic stuff.

Iron Man - Ass, nuff said. Air dash is pure ass.

C.Viper - The same, she's good, but it depends on execution and the player to deal some damage. The new optic laser is a great addition as it gives a sort of answer to long range keepaway.

Sentinaaall - Pretty much the same guy, except drones are faster which I think is a buff. As for rocket punch no longer comboing into hyper sodium force, all one needs to do is tk rocket punch into hard drive. Still a good character, but still squishy.

Wesker - Ok, I take back what I said about him being nerfed, this guy got buffed and is definitely one of the top tier, at least top 5, maybe top 3. 1mil is plenty of health still. His teleport mixups are intact. And now he is able to teleport off qcf+l making it safe and giving him position. Also his Hyper 1 got buffed. Now it doesn't just hit people, it powers him up (he takes off his glasses becoming faster and stronger). It's basically a powerup and attack hyper in one.

Those were the characters I really only played in Vanilla. But the one I'm really scared of is Dormammu, that guy is on steroids.

As for the new characters, I'm really only looking at Nemesis. He's pretty much a better Ghostrider/Hulk rolled into one. For the rest, the only ones that seem to stand out are Hawkeye (She Hulk/Taskmaster/Spencer in one) and lvl 4-5 Frank West (pretty much untouchable by then). Vergil, not so scared of, once people realize how to punish his everything (all his moves are unsafe), he won't be so scary. Strider does ass damage. Firebrand looks interesting.

bread's done
Back