CAG PSN Gamesharing #3 - Find/Create a Gameshare Group and Gameshare FAQ

Status
Not open for further replies.
low blow hey? I didn't get it nor am I interested by anal stuff, dirty phuckers!
please don't quote me, and I suggest you all delete your posts like I'm about to...

[quote name='SteamboatOperator']He provided Sony with information he felt was relevant to helping his cause(email accounts, PSN Id's, and emails) which backfired.

1. In brief, yes.

2. I don't presume to know what Sony did with the information they were given. As far as I am aware of they took action on 3 individuals and not 5, the reason for this I do not know.

3. I never specified whether or not any of the parties involved regained control of their account/console. Unless you are involved in the making of and/or the enforcement of Sony policy then what you are or aren't sure of is irrelevant. Experiences differ among individuals with varying circumstances.

4. In order for me to write like a lawyer I would have to be using legal terminology, which I am not. Therefore your question is lost on me. I like to be lettered.[/QUOTE]

you kinda remind me of DATA, from Star Trek :D

[quote name='Fondren']Selling 1 slot of a 2 slot share of Red Dead Redemption/Undead Nightmare Bundle for $10[/QUOTE]

I want to see more of this instead of the unrelated stuff we have been talking about.. Stop cluttering the thread and use PM to solve your matters that does not concern us.

And people who contact sony because of forgotten b-day just lols me.. Some people are too naive. It's like going to police I stole something and somebody stole it from me. Please get it back for me.. Please do think before you act from time to time..

Selling

(all on one account)
Prince of Persia trilogy
Limbo
Outland
Section 8 Prejudice + DLC
Mushroom Wars + DLC + online unlock
Spyro the Dragon
High Stakes Poker + DLC
Arcade Darts mini

PM me an offer!

So, what's the deal? Any regulars that I've dealt with in the past still sharing? Or is everyone just ditching their accounts?

EDIT: Social Group? How do I get in that?

Last edited by a moderator:
Looking for a share of Blue Toad, that 22% from the free ep 1 annoys me.

Also would like an invite to the social group if possible.

And do we know how games bought after the 18th work in an account with 5 users tied to it already? Are the games locked to the first 2 to download, period? Can they deactivate the game for use by others?

Edit: My old group that I hosted for SSF4AE, I only had 3 slots sold, and all 4 are used. I think I'm gonna deactivate everyone and change the pass, because that annoys me. I forget who the users were... revolutionsomething and someone else. Please add it to the list, though I do not know where to find it. Email is [email protected].

Edit 2: Or not, was that removed? Doh. (Never mind, found it and will proceed with mass deactivate).

@AkariK, Yes, its not locked at all, just deactivate, wait for other to activate and then reactivate.

Uncharted 3: Drake's Deception Online Pass
3 slots available (555KB) - $1.12 each

Dante's Inferno Dark Forest Pack DLC*
3 slots available (307MB) - $1.00 each

Burn Zombie Burn: Diarrhea of the Dead Bundle + Tomb Raider Underworld*
1 slot available (185MB/6149MB) - $5.00

*Diarrhea of the Dead Bundle includes full game (164MB), In Space DLC (21MB) and PS3 theme (4589KB).
*Dark Forest pack includes the Disco Inferno costume, Stone of Wrath relic, and a prequel level featuring new enemies, puzzles, storyline, and 2 trophies!

----------
I'm hosting Uncharted 3 and Dante's Inferno accounts. last CHANce is hosting BZB + Tomb Raider.

[quote name='Zuttasoxx']I want to see more of this instead of the unrelated stuff we have been talking about.. Stop cluttering the thread and use PM to solve your matters that does not concern us.
[/QUOTE]
Any reports of scamming do concern me and should concern you too. Confirmed scammers should be exposed in public for the protection of everyone else.

Hey it was brought to my attention that my payday account password was changed and all slots deactivated. I changed the password but will require proof to get the new password. This is just retarded.

EDIT: the account was [email protected]

[quote name='bill123']Hey it was brought to my attention that my payday account password was changed and all slots deactivated. I changed the password but will require proof to get the new password. This is just retarded.[/QUOTE]

Who told you and what was the account info? You gotta give the people who rightfully own a slot something to work with. There was alot of groups and reselling with that game.

[quote name='bill123']Hey it was brought to my attention that my payday account password was changed and all slots deactivated. I changed the password but will require proof to get the new password. This is just retarded.

EDIT: the account was [email protected][/QUOTE]

Somebody has to be selling these account slots off somewhere, itd raise too much suspicion here or on qj.net I dont use any other forums but might be worth looking around and comparing names & games

Not sure if mentioned, but PSN Fall Sale is coming up.. Nov22-29..

http://blog.us.playstation.com/2011/11/21/stock-up-for-winter-with-psns-fall-sale-get-30-to-50-off/

Limbo (Sale price: $10.49; PS Plus price: $7.34; Regular price: $14.99)
Might & Magic Clash Of Heroes (Sale price: $10.49; PS Plus price: $7.34; Regular price: $14.99)
Outland (Sale price: $6.99; PS Plus price: $4.89; Regular price: $9.99)
Gatling Gears (Sale price: $6.99; PS Plus price: $4.89; Regular price: $9.99)
Galaga Legions DX (Sale price: $6.99; PS Plus price: $4.89; Regular price: $9.99)
The Fancy Pants Adventures (Sale price: $6.99; PS Plus price: $4.89; Regular price: $9.99)
Section 8: Prejudice (Sale price: $10.49; PS Plus price: $7.34; Regular price: $14.99)
Section 8: Prejudice – Blitz Pack (Sale price: $1.99; PS Plus price: $1.39; Regular price: $2.99)
Section 8: Prejudice – Frontier Colonies Map Pack (Sale price: $2.99; PS Plus price: $2.09; Regular price: $3.99)
Section 8: Prejudice – Overdrive Map Pack (Sale price: $2.99; PS Plus price: $2.09; Regular price: $3.99)
Akimi Village (Sale price: $6.99; PS Plus price: $4.89; Regular price: $9.99)
Dungeon Hunter Alliance (Sale price: $8.99; PS Plus price: $6.29; Regular price: $12.99)
PlayStation Move Ape Escape (Sale price: $13.99; PS Plus price: $9.79; Regular price: $19.99)

[quote name='domo325']Not sure if mentioned, but PSN Fall Sale is coming up.. Nov22-29..

http://blog.us.playstation.com/2011/11/21/stock-up-for-winter-with-psns-fall-sale-get-30-to-50-off/

Might & Magic Clash Of Heroes (Sale price: $10.49; PS Plus price: $7.34; Regular price: $14.99)
Galaga Legions DX (Sale price: $6.99; PS Plus price: $4.89; Regular price: $9.99)
The Fancy Pants Adventures (Sale price: $6.99; PS Plus price: $4.89; Regular price: $9.99)
Section 8: Prejudice (Sale price: $10.49; PS Plus price: $7.34; Regular price: $14.99)
Section 8: Prejudice – Blitz Pack (Sale price: $1.99; PS Plus price: $1.39; Regular price: $2.99)
Section 8: Prejudice – Frontier Colonies Map Pack (Sale price: $2.99; PS Plus price: $2.09; Regular price: $3.99)
Section 8: Prejudice – Overdrive Map Pack (Sale price: $2.99; PS Plus price: $2.09; Regular price: $3.99)
Dungeon Hunter Alliance (Sale price: $8.99; PS Plus price: $6.29; Regular price: $12.99)
PlayStation Move Ape Escape (Sale price: $13.99; PS Plus price: $9.79; Regular price: $19.99)[/QUOTE]

Aw yeah! Time to put my 5.99 codes to use!

[quote name='NSYNC']Somebody doesn't like bill123 it seems. Who have you been selling accounts to, haha?[/QUOTE]

haha no joke starting to piss me off. Nedless to say my account is on lock down.

EDIT: if I find out who messed with the account their share will be sold here at a significant discount. If they don't fess up to it.

Whoever is changing the PW on the Borderlands share I had hosted back in the day, please PM me. It would be so nice if everyone that paid for the account can use it. Thanks.

Looking for a share of Clash Of Heroes, can pay now and dont care if youre resetting the account either but I expect it a little cheaper if I cant re sell

If you hosted an account and remember the birthday used or have access to the email address you used to create the account you should have no trouble whatsoever recovering the account. Every good host should know this and exercise it properly.

Selling

(all on one account)
Prince of Persia trilogy
Limbo
Outland
Section 8 Prejudice + DLC
Mushroom Wars + DLC + online unlock
Spyro the Dragon
High Stakes Poker + DLC
Arcade Darts mini

PM me an offer!

Meek is the host. Come on people!

[quote name='thekoolkurt']Selling:

Warhammer 40K Spacemarine (full game) $16
GoW Origins and GoW 1&2 $14[/QUOTE]

you dont remember the host for these do you? I have to be more cautious.

[quote name='WV Matsui']Meek is the host. Come on people![/QUOTE]

I thought you were trying to sell this account, haha.

I think I'll get Fancy Pants Adventure, Akimi Village, and Section 8 Prejudice this week. Any opinion on these games? Is the DLC for Section 8 worth it? I have everything else in my backlog.

So far so good I suppose. How do you know if someone messed up an account, will it not let you play the game or delete game or is it only if you access account?

[quote name='jamehze']I think I'll get Fancy Pants Adventure, Akimi Village, and Section 8 Prejudice this week. Any opinion on these games? Is the DLC for Section 8 worth it? I have everything else in my backlog.[/QUOTE]

I have fancy pants on my main and was not worth $10 at all, its free online (computer), may as well try it before buying the ps version

[quote name='NSYNC']I thought you were trying to sell this account, haha.[/QUOTE]

Good point! :p

But he is a reliable host though haha

[quote name='Velo214']So far so good I suppose. How do you know if someone messed up an account, will it not let you play the game or delete game or is it only if you access account?[/QUOTE]

My suggestion is to check on qriocity.com. That way you don't have to access the account on your ps3 to check, and downloaded games will remain playable.

Anyone try splitting Netflix ($8) or Hulu+ ($8) since the change? I already have both, but I'm interested to see how those would work. I remember hearing about people starting Netflix groups before the announcement.

well, i don't even need to check ;) I guess that's if you are looking to sell shares again or deactivate/etc? I am thinking of selling my SR2 share cuz I read SR3 owners get SR2 digital for free, but I'm freaked with all these horror stories. thanx Jokerkun890
just checked sr2 on q and it's all good. so ill probly sell that next week for what $4? also galaga dx $2?

Hey Velo, I sent you several PM's, you're the "doesn't reply" kind... I hosted a SR2 share, unfortunately (?) for you.

My SR2 share is fine, i just checked on Quriosity. I have done most of my hosts with heavyd/nysnc/dgwilli/sunghost. i think/hope im good.

and you have only sent me one pm, last week about the psn video credit. and I replied in that thread to you that I never got banned and pedro was probly making stuff up.

peace tho bro. ill try to reply if you send me a pm, i didn't mean anything personal. lol

[quote name='domo325']Not sure if mentioned, but PSN Fall Sale is coming up.. Nov22-29..

PlayStation Move Ape Escape (Sale price: $13.99; PS Plus price: $9.79; Regular price: $19.99)[/QUOTE]

I am interested in those four.

Combined price with Plus discount (on my main account) = $23.41.

Price at a regular sale & gameshare = $33.46 / 2 = $16.73.

Gameshare saves me $6.50. For convenience sake I think I'll just drop Clash of Heroes and buy the other three for $16.07 on my main.

Anyone selling a Clash of Heroes share, lol?

[quote name='meeek']unfortunately (?) for you.[/QUOTE]

Even though you're the thread's #1 helper, you scare some people, LOL! Saying, "meeek is the host" is a blessing and a curse with the current state of things.

[quote name='Jokerkun890']I am interested in those four.

Combined price with Plus discount (on my main account) = $23.41.

Price at a regular sale & gameshare = $33.46 / 2 = $16.73.

Gameshare saves me $6.50. For convenience sake I think I'll just drop Clash of Heroes and buy the other three for $16.07 on my main.

Anyone selling a Clash of Heroes share, lol?[/QUOTE]

I already PMed you but I'll publicly scorn you here too. HOW DARE YOU CONSIDER AKIMI'S VILLAGE OVER CLASH? BLASPHEMY!!

In all seriousness, this is the first time Clash of Heroes has ever been on sale on PSN. I suggest everyone grab the opportunity to buy it. Mentioned it before and I'll mention it again, best PSN title (imo) bar none.

Checked the accounts I've hosted. All were fine except [email protected] (Moon Diver + Explodemon). When I logged into Qriocity it showed that no systems were activated, and sure enough when I tried to launch Moon Diver it failed because it wasn't active.

I activated my PS3 again. Everyone else on this share, simply log into that account (the password hasn't changed), go to Playstation Network -> Account Management -> System Activation, and activate your account for PS3 games.

[quote name='bill123']HAHA I see meeek as a host and I know I'm good. God help me if he ever gets corrupted I'll lose easily half my shares. lol[/QUOTE]

And if someone in your group flips, he'll be on all your asses 24/7. The Wrath of Meeek could make an innocent CAG confess, haha.

lilman? i thought it only didn't work if you tried to access that account on your ps3.
You are saying it doesn't even let you play the game? argh... that doesn't sound good.
and I just checked on Quriosity if it let me log in, you have to actually see if your system is activated? i thought if i had the email/pw and logged in, i would still be perfect...

ok checked again and said activated devices / games / 5 systems so im good on that share i wanna sell... but argh, i dont wanna check all my gameshares, im just gonna cross my fingers that all is good ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back