CAG PSN Gamesharing #3 - Find/Create a Gameshare Group and Gameshare FAQ

Status
Not open for further replies.
[quote name='Fondren']Does anyone have RDR/UN Bundle? I'll pay $12 if it's the fixed version.[/QUOTE]

It's gonna be difficult to find anyone selling a slot of the fixed version, because the fixed DLC is limited to 2 activations and most people set up groups for it before the 18th. I don't know if there were any 2 person groups for it after that.

[quote name='sunghost']It's gonna be difficult to find anyone selling a slot of the fixed version, because the fixed DLC is limited to 2 activations and most people set up groups for it before the 18th. I don't know if there were any 2 person groups for it after that.[/QUOTE]

Yeah that's why I'm willing to pay $12 for it. Much more than it would have cost for a slot from a 5 share group. All of the 5 share groups should have 2 of the people in the group with the fixed version, so I'm hoping one of them would be willing to sell their slot.

[quote name='Fondren']Yeah that's why I'm willing to pay $12 for it. Much more than it would have cost for a slot from a 5 share group. All of the 5 share groups should have 2 of the people in the group with the fixed version, so I'm hoping one of them would be willing to sell their slot.[/QUOTE]

I suppose it'd depend on how the group decided to split the fixed DLC. My PS+ group decided to take turns with new free PS+ content and the fixed DLC for RDR/UN. I can't really see 2 people keeping slots indefinitely for the DLC unless the other 3 people in the group agree to it, or the 2 people with the slots pay a bit more to make up for the cost. I can see where you're coming from though, I hope you find someone selling a slot!

[quote name='sunghost']I suppose it'd depend on how the group decided to split the fixed DLC. My PS+ group decided to take turns with new free PS+ content and the fixed DLC for RDR/UN. I can't really see 2 people keeping slots indefinitely for the DLC unless the other 3 people in the group agree to it, or the 2 people with the slots pay a bit more to make up for the cost. I can see where you're coming from though, I hope you find someone selling a slot![/QUOTE]

Have you guys actually yried more than 2 downloading the dlc for rdr? We got it in my group too but idk who all has even tried to dl it besides me

[quote name='jlazenby1']Have you guys actually yried more than 2 downloading the dlc for rdr? We got it in my group too but idk who all has even tried to dl it besides me[/QUOTE]

Yeah, we tested the 2 activation limit with the DLC. It won't let you activate it if 2 people already have.

cobolatrix can also verify that. It really is BS, but Sony isn't gonna fix it. You don't see a massive amount of people complaining about it on their blog, so there's no way they'd care to fix it lol.

Uncharted 3: Drake's Deception Online Pass
3 slots available (555KB) - $1.12 each

Dante's Inferno Dark Forest Pack DLC*
3 slots available (307MB) - $1.00 each

Burn Zombie Burn: Diarrhea of the Dead Bundle + Tomb Raider Underworld*
1 slot available (185MB/6149MB) - $5.00

*Diarrhea of the Dead Bundle includes full game (164MB), In Space DLC (21MB) and PS3 theme (4589KB).
*Dark Forest pack includes the Disco Inferno costume, Stone of Wrath relic, and a prequel level featuring new enemies, puzzles, storyline, and 2 trophies!

----------
I'm hosting Uncharted 3 and Dante's Inferno accounts. last CHANce is hosting BZB + Tomb Raider.

[quote name='sunghost']Yeah, we tested the 2 activation limit with the DLC. It won't let you activate it if 2 people already have.

cobolatrix can also verify that. It really is BS, but Sony isn't gonna fix it. You don't see a massive amount of people complaining about it on their blog, so there's no way they'd care to fix it lol.[/QUOTE]

Right, it sucks but theres not much we can do about it

Uncharted 3: Drake's Deception Online Pass
3 slots available (555KB) - $1.12 each

Dante's Inferno Dark Forest Pack DLC*
3 slots available (307MB) - $1.00 each

Burn Zombie Burn: Diarrhea of the Dead Bundle + Tomb Raider Underworld*
1 slot available (185MB/6149MB) - $5.00

*Diarrhea of the Dead Bundle includes full game (164MB), In Space DLC (21MB) and PS3 theme (4589KB).
*Dark Forest pack includes the Disco Inferno costume, Stone of Wrath relic, and a prequel level featuring new enemies, puzzles, storyline, and 2 trophies!

----------
I'm hosting Uncharted 3 and Dante's Inferno accounts. last CHANce is hosting BZB + Tomb Raider.

I hope Rayman Origins will make its way onto the US store. I'd be down for a 2 split on it, but with the conversion to pounds it doesn't seem like the biggest deal.

Ratchet & Clank: All 4 One was also put on hold until after the 18th. It was supposed to be out on PSN in late October. Those bastards.

Selling/Trading my share of Beyond Good and Evil HD. PM Me with offers pls :)

What if an old,"5 slot" account buy one of the new games?Will it only has 2 shares or (if we think logically) 5 shares?I'm thinking about it for far too long,so someone please answer this :)

[quote name='ganjaman1']Selling/Trading my share of Beyond Good and Evil HD. PM Me with offers pls :)

What if an old,"5 slot" account buy one of the new games?Will it only has 2 shares or (if we think logically) 5 shares?I'm thinking about it for far too long,so someone please answer this :)[/QUOTE]

An old account will have the 2 activation limit for new purchases. Doesn't matter if the account is new or old.

[quote name='sunghost']An old account will have the 2 activation limit for new purchases. Doesn't matter if the account is new or old.[/QUOTE]

Does this rule apply for the old games,uploaded before 18th of November?

[quote name='ganjaman1']Does this rule apply for the old games,uploaded before 18th of November?[/QUOTE]

No, purchases before the 18th get 5 slots.

[quote name='sunghost']No, purchases before the 18th get 5 slots.[/QUOTE]

I know this,but what about the recent purchase of an old game,like Shank or something,will it has the 5 slot as well?

[quote name='ganjaman1']I know this,but what about the recent purchase of an old game,like Shank or something,will it has the 5 slot as well?[/QUOTE]

No, it'll have 2 slots.

[quote name='sunghost']Just download it and then cancel after the downloads activated, and it should work.[/QUOTE]

He was able to get it working. Crisis averted!

On the topic of DLC and whatnot, any idea how the BF3 Karkland pack is going to work? Only 2 of the 5 people will get it?

[quote name='Fondren']Does anyone have RDR/UN Bundle? I'll pay $12 if it's the fixed version.
Or $6 for RDR by itself.[/QUOTE]

I'm confused weren't you just trying to buy this... Then sell the other half of the share and now buy again?

[quote name='WV Matsui']I'm confused weren't you just trying to buy this... Then sell the other half of the share and now buy again?[/QUOTE]

I was waiting for someone to point that out lol
I was in a 2 slot share that meeek was hosting but we could never find another person for it, so we couldn't get it.

[quote name='Fondren']I was waiting for someone to point that out lol
I was in a 2 slot share that meeek was hosting but we could never find another person for it, so we couldn't get it.[/QUOTE]

So you were trying to pull a fast one and get $10 off, haha?

[quote name='Fondren']Selling 1 slot of a 2 slot share of Red Dead Redemption/Undead Nightmare Bundle for $10[/QUOTE]

Tsk, tsk. Why didn't meeek go "harleymandvdson" on you?

[quote name='NSYNC']So you were trying to pull a fast one and get $10 off, haha?

Tsk, tsk. Why didn't meeek go "harleymandvdson" on you?[/QUOTE]

I'm not quite sure what you're saying. I didn't do anything wrong. Meeek was going to host a 2 slot share and I payed him for one of the shares. We couldn't find anyone to buy the other half so he didn't purchase it and refunded me the money. So here I am still looking for the game.

I really hope that now that this change is in place more full games come to the US store. I would be down with Rayman if it hits the US store.

[quote name='Fondren']I'm not quite sure what you're saying. I didn't do anything wrong. Meeek was going to host a 2 slot share and I payed him for one of the shares. We couldn't find anyone to buy the other half so he didn't purchase it and refunded me the money. So here I am still looking for the game.[/QUOTE]

[quote name='Fondren']Still looking for someone to do a 2 slot share of Red Dead Redemption/Undead Nightmare Bundle with. The account has PS+ on it so we will be getting it for $24.50. The money is already on the account and ready to go.[/QUOTE]

Hmm...

[quote name='Fondren']Selling 1 slot of a 2 slot share of Red Dead Redemption/Undead Nightmare Bundle for $10[/QUOTE]

We also saw this alot. It looks suspect, that's all. You should've already got the game from meeek by your words and he should be selling/keeping the other half. Why would meeek refund you and hold an empty account? Doesn't make sense IMO.

[quote name='NSYNC']Hmm...

We also saw this alot. It looks suspect, that's all. You should've already got the game from meeek by your words and he should be selling/keeping the other half. Why would meeek refund you and hold an empty account? Doesn't make sense IMO.[/QUOTE]

He is holding an empty account lol I was talkin to him last night and he said they never got the final person so now he has the cash sitting and doesnt know what to buy with it

I know, but why host a 2 person account if you're not interested in it's contents? Why abort when it's half-full? You can't find one more person, LOL? They didn't even give it any time (less than a week). Something seems off, but that's just me.

[quote name='NSYNC']I know, but why host a 2 person account if you're not interested in it's contents? Why abort when it's half-full? You can't find one more person, LOL? They didn't even give it any time (less than a week). Something seems off, but that's just me.[/QUOTE]

Meeks just impatient :p lol

Still. Why sit on an empty account with $24.50, opposed to taking Fondren's $12? Why is Fondren selling the other slot at $2 off before the contents are purchased and not meeek if he's THAT impatient? You ever seen a group happen with trickery? They only needed one more and half of meeek's costs were already covered by Fondren.

[quote name='NSYNC']Hmm...

We also saw this alot. It looks suspect, that's all. You should've already got the game from meeek by your words and he should be selling/keeping the other half. Why would meeek refund you and hold an empty account? Doesn't make sense IMO.[/QUOTE]

Meeek was going to buy the game when it was 5 slots, but he didn't buy it in time and the PS Store went down for maintenance. So he was left with an account with PS+ and the money on it. So we tried to do a 2 slot share for it, but we didnt find anyone in time, and the sale ended.

[quote name='NSYNC']You should've already got the game from meeek by your words[/QUOTE]

[quote name='Fondren']The account has PS+ on it so we will be getting it for $24.50. The money is already on the account and ready to go.[/QUOTE]

These are my words. I don't know why you're trying to make it sound like I said something that I didn't.

[quote name='NSYNC']Still. Why sit on an empty account with $24.50, opposed to taking Fondren's $12? Why is Fondren selling the other slot at $2 off before the contents are purchased and not meeek if he's THAT impatient? You ever seen a group happen with trickery? They only needed one more and half of meeek's costs were already covered by Fondren.[/QUOTE]

Both he and I were in here trying to sell the slot. I guess he deleted his posts, but he was offering it for $9 OBO

I don't want to clutter up this thread with this mess, but I feel like if I don't respond to it I'll be blacklisted as a scammer or something. I can understand why you were suspicious of me wanting to buy a slot after I was just advertising to sell one, but I think I've already made myself clear on that. I think you're just looking too much into it now.

i did see meeek in here attempting to find a buyer for rdr + dlc if this helps at all.
*we need to find some sort of Robin signal ..after all these years. isn't fair* HA

[quote name='NSYNC']We also saw this alot. It looks suspect, that's all. You should've already got the game from meeek by your words and he should be selling/keeping the other half. Why would meeek refund you and hold an empty account? Doesn't make sense IMO.[/QUOTE]
Cool down NSYNC, all Fondren is saying is the truth! nothing is suspect...

[quote name='jlazenby1']He is holding an empty account lol I was talkin to him last night and he said they never got the final person so now he has the cash sitting and doesnt know what to buy with it[/QUOTE]
yes, $23.96, 25 days of ps+, and nothing to buy. Hopefully there are some cool upcoming sales.

[quote name='WV Matsui']meek check your pm box![/QUOTE]
you didn't PM me lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back