CAG PSN Gamesharing #3 - Find/Create a Gameshare Group and Gameshare FAQ

Status
Not open for further replies.
[quote name='cheapbrokegamer']Is there anyway you can sell us the uk psn code? I'm a little paranoid about hosts changing the password and reselling the account.

I'm I being to paranoid?

I do remember this happening with FIFA 2012 recently which was about $20 a share, and the password got changed for some[/QUOTE]

Have the host make the account and have the group activate their consoles.

Resident Evil 4. (1 slot): $4
Costume Quest + Grubbins on Ice DLC. (1 slot): OFFER ($4)
DeathSpank, DeathSpank: Thongs Of Virtue, Risk Factions. (1 slot): OFFER ($8)
Infamous 2, 
Back To The Future (All EP)
, Battle: Los Angeles, 
Spare Parts. (1 slot): OFFER ($20)

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='cheapbrokegamer']Originally Posted by Usuyami
Since my group is still waiting for bill123 to pay, I don't mind hosting another BF3 group at the same time. (Might as well swap bill123 for whoever can pay earlier so my group can get going. :D)

Battlefield 3 #1 ($16.80)
1) Usuyami PAID
2) bill123 PAID
3) notalunchbox PAID
4) Zed_Zilla PAID
5) adamedoe PAID

Battlefield 3 #2 ($16.80)
1) Tu13es
2) harleymandvdson
3) uuaww
4) cheapbrokegamer
5) 0_0
[/QUOTE]

Added. Can't wait!!

Wow, meeek's a QJ mod? That's pretty sweet. I used to go there back when it was PSPUpdates. The site when totally downhill after that.

[quote name='uuaww']so question, how does the UK thing work? Do you have to live in the UK to make these groups or just use UK PSN cards? I can get those (quick boat ride to British Virgin islands), would that be beneficial for me?[/QUOTE]

All you need is to make a EUR account and some UK PSN cards. And be sure to use a EUR address also. The different PSN stores have certain exclusives that other regions don't have.

so question, how does the UK thing work? Do you have to live in the UK to make these groups or just use UK PSN cards? I can get those (quick boat ride to British Virgin islands), would that be beneficial for me?

[quote name='rams81']Anyone who's looking for BF3. Contact Zuttasoxx, he has 2 slots left at $19 (PSN Card were slightly higher).[/QUOTE]

I would buy that since our host went MIA.

Already payed up too =/

[quote name='cheapbrokegamer']Battlefield 3 #2 ($16.80)
1) Tu13es
2) harleymandvdson
3) uuaww
4) cheapbrokegamer (paid)
5) 0_0[/QUOTE]

who am i paying? haven't gotten a pm or anything.

PM me for battlefield 3.

You will get instant credentials. + guarantee that I can retrieve the account anytime (have the credentials backed up at multiple places) 19 USD. Slightly more since psn card was that price. For people who decides quickly

[quote name='ayevenom']Selling HOT PURSUIT 6$, CRYSIS 4$, and Shift 2: UNLEASHED! 8$ PM me for info[/QUOTE]

Hey, i think you're in our group for BF3.

Have you contacted chewy(host) yet?

[quote name='DangKid']Wow, meeek's a QJ mod? That's pretty sweet. I used to go there back when it was PSPUpdates. The site when totally downhill after that. [/QUOTE]

Im a mod there also :D I havent been as active lately cause when they changed the layout it slowed way down on my phone but I pop in a few times a week and check out the gameshare thread.

One second guys, I'm getting my group's stuff done first. Also, harleymandvdson said he doesn't have enough money in his Paypal right now, so you might need to find a new 5th.

1) Usuyami PAID
2) Tu13es PAID
3) notalunchbox PAID
4) Zed_Zilla PAID
5) adamedoe PAID

1) bill123
2) harleymandvdson
3) uuaww PAID
4) cheapbrokegamer PAID
5) 0_0

[quote name='Usuyami']One second guys, I'm getting my group's stuff done first. Also, harleymandvdson said he doesn't have enough money in his Paypal right now, so you might need to find a new 5th.

1) Usuyami PAID
2) bill123 PAID
3) notalunchbox PAID
4) Zed_Zilla PAID
5) adamedoe PAID

1) bill123
2) harleymandvdson
3) uuaww PAID
4) cheapbrokegamer PAID
5) 0_0[/QUOTE]

Don't forget I'm in there and paid!

[quote name='cheapbrokegamer']Is there anyway you can sell us the uk psn code? I'm a little paranoid about hosts changing the password and reselling the account.

I'm I being to paranoid?

I do remember this happening with FIFA 2012 recently which was about $20 a share, and the password got changed for some[/QUOTE]

I don't mind doing this but I've hosted more than 15 of these. And all the emails I use are tied back to my account so if anyone changes the password, I can always retrieve them.

[quote name='Usuyami']Also, harleymandvdson said he doesn't have enough money in his Paypal right now, so you might need to find a new 5th.[/QUOTE]

Just an idea that's been floating in my head, but we could always loan people money if they're willing to pay the PayPal fees. Ofcourse you wouldn't "gift". Harley, shoot me a PM if interested, LOL!

[quote name='cheapbrokegamer']Battlefield 3 #2 ($16.80)
1) Tu13s (Paid)
2) uuaww PAID
3) cheapbrokegamer PAID
4) 0_0
5)

One more![/QUOTE]

cheap, Tu13s got swapped into group 1 with bill123. Just so you know.

[quote name='NSYNC']Just an idea that's been floating in my head, but we could always loan people money if they're willing to pay the PayPal fees. Ofcourse you wouldn't "gift". Harley, shoot me a PM if interested, LOL![/QUOTE]
Meh, who needs loans if you have patience. :S

Anyone know the password to [email protected]? I forgot who hosted it, might've been darkpal.
[quote name='Usuyami']cheap, Tu13s got swapped into group 1 with bill123. Just so you know.[/QUOTE]
Don't count me out just yet & I have $6 instead of $8 because I forgot the password to my Infamous: FoB share.
[quote name='NSYNC']Just an idea that's been floating in my head, but we could always loan people money if they're willing to pay the PayPal fees. Ofcourse you wouldn't "gift". Harley, shoot me a PM if interested, LOL![/QUOTE]

PM'd!

Any one else DL BF3 right now at an INCREDIBLY slow dl rate? My DL speeds from Speedtest.net are clocking 13megs so I know it's not my internet but damn! Only 1% for the 30mins that it's been DL for is nuts!

[quote name='randomdud']Meh, who needs loans if you have patience. :S[/QUOTE]

So many people will be discounting BF3 in a few weeks, it's best to act fast and be one of the few that get to play it for "free". So many people are buying it, I'm shocked no one is splitting the cost of one share. That's true patience. Imagine doing something like this for Driver: San Francisco when it was first released (there was atleast 10 people interested)? Nobody bought a share because of price and difficulty to resell. This thread could go alot more places than worrying about little things out of your control.

[quote name='King J Gatz']Any one else DL BF3 right now at an INCREDIBLY slow dl rate?[/QUOTE]

Yup, seems like its going at 256kbs per second

At this rate it will take the game 113 hours to DL.

[quote name='NSYNC']So many people will be discounting BF3 in a few weeks, it's best to act fast and be one of the few that get to play it for "free". So many people are buying it, I'm shocked no one is splitting the cost of one share. That's true patience. Imagine doing something like this for Driver: San Francisco when it was first released? Nobody bought a share because of price and difficulty to resell. This thread could go alot more places than worrying about little things out of your control.[/QUOTE]
Heh, I'm more of the type who keeps all his accounts and slowly goes through the backlog, so waiting till it's cheaper is perfect for me. I don't have the time or patience to rush through a game most of the time and BF3 definitely wouldn't be a rush for me. I would keep that for multiplayer alone.

battlefield 3 group sent pm's
chewy12 host
2 ayevenom paid
3 Xxamir15xX paid
4 skylinersx paid
5 Brainberry paid

info sent guys thanks for being part of my 2nd successful group this week
i think im gonna like it here :)

Yeah, I understand randomdud. I'm just saying with Driver: San Francisco for example, there was atleast 10-20 people interested at launch. They could've all played the game by now. Instead of thinking outside the norm and splitting the cost, people were all up in each other's business. I'm just throwing stuff like "renting" and "loans" out there as ideas. I hate to see people stuck with shares (could care less about reposting).

Alright, first group is done. I'm whipping up a PM right now for Tu13es who doesn't have the account info yet. The rest of you can go ahead and start downloading. :)

Battlefield 3 #1 ($16.80) COMPLETED
1) Usuyami PAID
2) Tu13es PAID
3) notalunchbox PAID
4) Zed_Zilla PAID
5) adamedoe PAID

1) bill123
2) harleymandvdson
3) uuaww PAID
4) cheapbrokegamer PAID
5) 0_0 (You need to pay the fees on Paypal. Refund issued.)

[quote name='King J Gatz']Any one else DL BF3 right now at an INCREDIBLY slow dl rate? My DL speeds from Speedtest.net are clocking 13megs so I know it's not my internet but damn! Only 1% for the 30mins that it's been DL for is nuts![/QUOTE]

downloading for 5 mins now at 22%

[quote name='NSYNC']Yeah, I understand randomdud. I'm just saying with Driver: San Francisco for example, there was atleast 10-20 people interested at launch. They could've all played the game by now. Instead of thinking outside the norm and splitting the cost, people were all up in each other's business. I'm just throwing stuff like "renting" and "loans" out there as ideas. I hate to see people stuck with shares (could care less about reposting).[/QUOTE]

I like where you are going with this...

To the people that's DLs are going slow, try to pause them then resume, that's what I did and it worked like a charm.

Reset Router, speedtest at 12mb, resumed DL still slow.

Might just sell this slot and pick up a copy I seen on CL for 40.

I'll give it until 2mor morning

[quote name='WV Matsui']I like where you are going with this...[/QUOTE]

You can see it happen with certain games. Battlefield 3, Black Ops, Driver, RE games, Crysis, PAYDAY, DLC, UK stuff etc. There's enough people here that WOULD wait for someone to finish. Imagine being saddled with half the cost you are now and have a "helper" trying to resell a share when both are finished?

With "loans", you're fully protected if you pay the PayPal fees and put a good description in the box before sending. Just did it.

[quote name='Usuyami']Alright, first group is done. I'm whipping up a PM right now for Tu13es who doesn't have the account info yet. The rest of you can go ahead and start downloading. :)

Battlefield 3 #1 ($16.80) COMPLETED
1) Usuyami PAID
2) Tu13es PAID
3) notalunchbox PAID
4) Zed_Zilla PAID
5) adamedoe PAID

1) bill123
2) harleymandvdson PAID
3) uuaww PAID
4) cheapbrokegamer PAID
5) 0_0 (You need to pay the fees on Paypal. Refund issued.)[/QUOTE]