CAG PSN Gamesharing #3 - Find/Create a Gameshare Group and Gameshare FAQ

Status
Not open for further replies.
Can someone explain how selling these shares works? I thought you needed a group since you could only share with 4 others, so you'd have to regukarly share. Is that no longer the case?

Otherwise, id love to get in on some shares, even for old games, as I've just gotten a PS3 and have literally nothing. Get at me if you'd like to recoup some cash.

[quote name='contej85']Can someone explain how selling these shares works? I thought you needed a group since you could only share with 4 others, so you'd have to regukarly share. Is that no longer the case?

Otherwise, id love to get in on some shares, even for old games, as I've just gotten a PS3 and have literally nothing. Get at me if you'd like to recoup some cash.[/QUOTE]

Yes, you can share with 4 other people they don;t necessarily have to be the same people though. Thing is, you can deactivate that share and pass it on to someone else. That said, the seller of the share will no longer have access to the game and essentially passed on that privilege to someone else.

Overall, there's still5 people sharing that account. The only difference being the 5th person is someone else.

[quote name='Marauder7']Ok who took an extra share of Death Spank 1 & 2, and Risk on Account [email protected] ? Tried to download it and now it says that all 5 slots are filled.[/QUOTE]

Try using the fix in the second post of the thread. If that does not work, PM the guy you bought it from.

Resident Evil 4. (1 slot): $4
Costume Quest + Grubbins on Ice DLC. (1 slot): OFFER ($4)
Infamous 2, 
Back To The Future (All EP)
, Battle: Los Angeles, 
Spare Parts. (1 slot): OFFER ($20)

[quote name='ryanhaggan']looked back a few pages and didn't see anyhting... can black ops be game shared? If it can, i'll host.[/QUOTE]

We don't know yet unfortunately!

[quote name='contej85']So if I buy these individual gameshares, I can only have them from 15 total accounts correct? Or am I missing something?[/QUOTE]

Correct. You can only play the games bought in 15 accounts + your main account. There's no limit on the number of games you can have. There is a limit on the number of account.

[quote name='WV Matsui']We don't know yet unfortunately![/QUOTE]

Yes of course it can :p
I have it, works perfectly.

I have a question btw:

If someone makes a group and buys a game, and the game is not sharable and can only be played in 1 ps3, then what happens?

[quote name='Megadrixfire']Yes of course it can :p

I have a question btw:

If someone makes a group and buys a game, and the game is not sharable and can only be played in 1 ps3, then what happens?[/QUOTE]

Damn! I'm sorry!

I don't know why but when I saw Black Ops I though MW3!

So sorry :(

[quote name='Megadrixfire']Yes of course it can :p

I have a question btw:

If someone makes a group and buys a game, and the game is not sharable and can only be played in 1 ps3, then what happens?[/QUOTE]

Then either the host refunds everyone, or everyone takes the loss. It depends on the host, I guess.

[quote name='ryanhaggan']looked back a few pages and didn't see anyhting... can black ops be game shared? If it can, i'll host.[/QUOTE]

Black Ops can indeed be shared, I have it thru a group on here.

By the way, I vouch for the guy on ebay selling the PS+ cards. I sent the funds and he emailed the code to me about an hour later!

[quote name='TurkFebruary']Black Ops can indeed be shared, I have it thru a group on here.

By the way, I vouch for the guy on ebay selling the PS+ cards. I sent the funds and he emailed the code to me about an hour later![/QUOTE]

Where do I get this code, and is it worth it?

[quote name='TurkFebruary']

By the way, I vouch for the guy on ebay selling the PS+ cards. I sent the funds and he emailed the code to me about an hour later![/QUOTE]

Same here! Got th codes fast!

Selling:
-Infamous Festival of Blood $1(Sold.)

Looking for Deathspank 2:Thongs of Virtue, Prince of Persia: Epilogue DLC, Bioshock 1 DLC.

Skate 3 DLC $5.80/($4.40 without skate.create which I believe is the one that came with new copies of the game)

1. (Host) TheCro (wants create)
2. Tsel (wants create)

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='bastiartadi']Do the cards stack? If they do. anyone want to start a 1 year PSN+ gameshare?[/QUOTE]

Damn that would have been smart! And I just no longer than 2 min ago redeemed my codes!

*All are US accounts.

Share 1
Call of Duty Black Ops All 4 Map Packs.. $10 ($2 off)!

First PM gets it!

Share 2
Black Ops Escalation map pack.. $2 ($1 off)

Share 3
Black Ops Annihilation and Rezurrection map packs..$4 ($2 off)

Take both 2 and 3 shares for $5 ($4 off)!

[quote name='dgwillia006']

Also selling 3 shares of the following Uncharted 3 Naughty Dog items (AK, Para, and Hero T-Shirt), only 2$ a slot[/QUOTE]

Curious if these will work on a UK version? I will at some point be getting UC3

Bump.

[quote name='Jokerkun890']Looking to start a group for both Zombie Apocalypse games. I believe the first one is on sale until Tuesday for $6.99. If someone can host exact funds it will be $17 ($3.40). Otherwise, if we have to buy a $20 card it will be $4 a share.

I can possibly host if we go the card route.

1.) [Host]
2.) Jokerkun890
3.) TheCro
4.) Snakemaster2389
5.)[/QUOTE]

[quote name='contej85']Id be willing to join this please.[/QUOTE]

Anyone else want to take the plunge? It'll be $5.20/share for 1 year of PSN+!

1. (host)
2. contej85
3. bastiartadi

[quote name='bastiartadi']Anyone else want to take the plunge? It'll be $5.20/share for 1 year of PSN+!

1. ProAtWork(host)
2. contej85
3. bastiartadi
5.[/QUOTE]

Ok, but why $5.20?

[quote name='ProAtWork']Ok, but why $5.20?[/QUOTE]

There are guys on eBay selling 3 month codes for 6.50 each. I've searched a bit and it says they're stackable.

[quote name='ProAtWork']Ok, but why $5.20?[/QUOTE]

As the host do you have any other gameshares you're parting with? Being new im looking to grab most stuff!

[quote name='bastiartadi']Do the cards stack? If they do. anyone want to start a 1 year PSN+ gameshare?[/QUOTE]

I'd love to do this IF we would also look into buying good deals on other games that come onto ps+. Like say we all wanted Blops so we could get it 2 bucks cheaper per person.

[quote name='Reo 15x']I'd love to do this IF we would also look into buying good deals on other games that come onto ps+. Like say we all wanted Blops so we could get it 2 bucks cheaper per person.[/QUOTE]

I am 100% into this.

[quote name='Reo 15x']I'd love to do this IF we would also look into buying good deals on other games that come onto ps+. Like say we all wanted Blops so we could get it 2 bucks cheaper per person.[/QUOTE]
If all of my other groups pass on the Black Ops deal I wouldn't mind joining this group, but only if you plan on getting Black Ops. I already have PS plus on a couple accounts, but it seems no one is willing to download the game with those groups.

[quote name='Foxx']Anyone know if BF3 will come to US PSN?[/QUOTE]

Ofcourse it's coming to the US. It's EA. They wouldn't go through the trouble of making a digital version and exclude Xbox Marketplace and PSN. The only problem is nobody knows when. All of EA's UK stuff is slowing coming over to the US. Dead Space 2 is rumored to be next.

[quote name='randomdud']If all of my other groups pass on the Black Ops deal I wouldn't mind joining this group, but only if you plan on getting Black Ops. I already have PS plus on a couple accounts, but it seems no one is willing to download the game with those groups.[/QUOTE]

I actually already have Blops. I was just using it as an example.

[quote name='contej85']As the host do you have any other gameshares you're parting with? Being new im looking to grab most stuff![/QUOTE]

Check my posts.

[quote name='Reo 15x']I actually already have Blops. I was just using it as an example.[/QUOTE]
Damn, looks like I need to start searching elsewhere then. :/

Selling 1 spot of God of War Origins Collection. - $8

2 pretty simple platinums and great games too. Willing to trade for Dante's Inferno OR Uncharted 3 DLC Season Pass (I know they're worth less, but whatever).

Also looking for Odin Sphere.

To anybody that got a BF3 share have you figured out how to activate the battlefeed?

I made a Origin account but it still wont let me activate/sign in.

Have for sale or trade:

ModNation Racers DLC: Arctic Career Extension + Big City Career Extension - $4
Tales of Monkey Island (all episodes) - $3

PM me if interested.

Thanks for whoever posted the ps+ year for 26 bucks. I bought 4 of the 3 month cards for that price. Only 2 left last I checked.

He has 2 left, here's another one from a different top rated seller

http://www.ebay.com/itm/PSN-Playsta...t=Video_Games_Accessories&hash=item336d9947b8

Same price at 6.50 for 3 months

Just to let everyone know that I got my codes within 10 minutes and all 4 worked. I now have ps+ until 10/31/2012 yaay

sellin

final fantasy tactics + suikoden $2
MK collection + sf 3 - $3
need for speed shift 2 - $5
Res 4 + code veronica + ps+ 2month - Sold
cyrsis - $3

intrested in trading for payday heist also

[quote name='Brainberry']To anybody that got a BF3 share have you figured out how to activate the battlefeed?

I made a Origin account but it still wont let me activate/sign in.[/QUOTE]

Did you add your psn account to the ea account

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back