CAG PSN Gamesharing #3 - Find/Create a Gameshare Group and Gameshare FAQ

Status
Not open for further replies.
images

ANYONE HERE HAVE A ps+ 1 month trial card they want to sale cheap?

[quote name='WV Matsui']Assassin Creed Brotherhood ($15)

Resale ($5 or $6.67 w/o PS+)

1. Robilicous
2. Brockothocko

Phantom ($2.50 or $3.33 w/o PS+)

1. Matsui
2. iWarboy

Just need a host

PSN+ Anyone??? ;)

Can anyone help.... Please[/QUOTE]

I have an issue now. Just got home from work and started making the purchase of AC Brotherhood for the above group (still havent received final payment, but was just going to cover that to get this started for the phantoms) but the cost is actually $20.99 without ps+ and not $20. I was just going off the prices that are listed in post quoted above, did not actually check cost on store, but I am only able to host if I can do it with psn cards (total has to be divisible by $10) as I have never been able to get Sony to accept any of my Credit/Debit cards (always get a billing address error even though I am pretty sure I know my own address where I have lived for last ten years) and dont really trust them with the information anyway. I have already created a PSN account and purchased the $20 card from Best Buy(did not put card on account yet), I can transfer this info to one of the current group members if they can cover the last $0.99 on a credit/debit card, I can just refund all payments I have received and hold on to the card myself for now, or if anyone can find a 1 month ps+ card cheap I would be willing to buy it to complete this group since I already said I would host (this would leave a little over $5 on the account for another small purchase).

[quote name='meeek']Eh guys, maybe (just maybe) the host made a little lie about Matsui being the reason, while he (the host) had simply forgot to PM Turk!

@WV Matsui
does the following ring a bell? /20/470/91a

The rep is there, unfortunately, we don't know who of you or your (scamming) "cousin" is the one on the other end...

If you want to be perfectly honest, you'll tell the WHOLE STORY, that is, I MADE YOU give this guy what you/your cousin were supposed to trade him!

Your cousin might be the one trading accounts outside of CAG [like harleymandvdson's DAO account who ended up in A-F-A-MArshall's hands], does it change the fact you're an ungrateful liar?
(How did you find CAG again, google? yeah right! try meek from QJ...)[/QUOTE]
LOL what the heck? Meek, I talked to harley about this situation. You, or no one for that matter, can make me do anything against my own will. Your being ridiculous now kiddo. But yeaa. Im done with wasting my time with you buddy.

[quote name='shhximxhiding']ANYONE HERE HAVE A ps+ 1 month trial card they want to sale cheap?

I have an issue now. Just got home from work and started making the purchase of AC Brotherhood for the above group (still havent received final payment, but was just going to cover that to get this started for the phantoms) but the cost is actually $20.99 without ps+ and not $20. I was just going off the prices that are listed in post quoted above, did not actually check cost on store, but I am only able to host if I can do it with psn cards (total has to be divisible by $10) as I have never been able to get Sony to accept any of my Credit/Debit cards (always get a billing address error even though I am pretty sure I know my own address where I have lived for last ten years) and dont really trust them with the information anyway. I have already created a PSN account and purchased the $20 card from Best Buy(did not put card on account yet), I can transfer this info to one of the current group members if they can cover the last $0.99 on a credit/debit card, I can just refund all payments I have received and hold on to the card myself for now, or if anyone can find a 1 month ps+ card cheap I would be willing to buy it to complete this group since I already said I would host (this would leave a little over $5 on the account for another small purchase).[/QUOTE]

FYI, the smallest amount a wallet can fund is $5 so you'd need to spend $25 if you're using a card without plus.

[quote name='shhximxhiding']ANYONE HERE HAVE A ps+ 1 month trial card they want to sale cheap?

I have an issue now. Just got home from work and started making the purchase of AC Brotherhood for the above group (still havent received final payment, but was just going to cover that to get this started for the phantoms) but the cost is actually $20.99 without ps+ and not $20. I was just going off the prices that are listed in post quoted above, did not actually check cost on store, but I am only able to host if I can do it with psn cards (total has to be divisible by $10) as I have never been able to get Sony to accept any of my Credit/Debit cards (always get a billing address error even though I am pretty sure I know my own address where I have lived for last ten years) and dont really trust them with the information anyway. I have already created a PSN account and purchased the $20 card from Best Buy(did not put card on account yet), I can transfer this info to one of the current group members if they can cover the last $0.99 on a credit/debit card, I can just refund all payments I have received and hold on to the card myself for now, or if anyone can find a 1 month ps+ card cheap I would be willing to buy it to complete this group since I already said I would host (this would leave a little over $5 on the account for another small purchase).[/QUOTE]

If you have an account set up and ready to go I can go ahead and purchase the game for your group if no one else is willing to step in. I do not however have a PS+ card at my disposal. You can PayPal gift me the 20 dollars from your group and I'll cover the remaining 99 cents.

[quote name='jamehze']FYI, the smallest amount a wallet can fund is $5 so you'd need to spend $25 if you're using a card without plus.[/QUOTE]

This. You can try and get a 2.99 code but those might be expired already.

____
I'm thinking of selling my PS+ slot. I have an account that can play post 18th games. The account started on late October so you still have around 7 months of PS+ content. Just wondering if there are any interest on it here.

Free games include:
Sly Cooper: Theivius Racoonus (or whatever its spelled)
Far Cry 2
Back to the Future series (ep1-5)
Swords and Soldiers
Tomb Raider: Underworld
Marvel Pinball
Final Fantasy 4
Simpsons Arcade
Costume Quest (I think)
Elemental Monster
Hydrophobia Prophecy

tons of minis and ps1 games plus whatever is free for the next 7 months.

Any interests? PM me if you are. Will be accepting offers. Will sell it for the right price.

[quote name='Miguel_Zorro']
images
[/QUOTE]
LOL

[quote name='cwinters']LOL what the heck? Meek, I talked to harley about this situation. You, or no one for that matter, can make me do anything against my own will. Your being ridiculous now kiddo. But yeaa. Im done with wasting my time with you buddy.[/QUOTE]
yeah I made you! you know I would have banned your sorry ass from QJ if you didn't deliver on the trade (tough to show your rep if you're banned, right?)... the guy you or your cousin tried to scam out of a $20 code being on my friend's list, and he showed me all the messages YOU sent him, from YOUR psn, but it MUST'VE been your... cousin!

I'm not buddies with liars... but I'm also done waisting my time, you've been advised, trade with cwinters at your own risk!

Im done with K&L Dead Men if anyone was waiting in line for the freebie to be shared and passed along. I got it from WV Matsui and am passing it on. Next owner promises to pass it along (within the group) when they are done with it. If there was no waiting list, then first one to quote this post gets it.

[quote name='SteamboatOperator']If you have an account set up and ready to go I can go ahead and purchase the game for your group if no one else is willing to step in. I do not however have a PS+ card at my disposal. You can PayPal gift me the 20 dollars from your group and I'll cover the remaining 99 cents.[/QUOTE]

Not really my group, I had just offered to host when I thought it was even $20 and could be done with a psn card. I appreciate the offer and will PM the group with it now and let you know. Also, I can cover the $0.99 also, will send it with the payment if the group agrees.

I'll take this opportunity to give away Sideway:NY (which was given to me by Turkfebruary) and is to be passed along among you guys when you are done with it

[quote name='shhximxhiding']Not really my group, I had just offered to host when I thought it was even $20 and could be done with a psn card. I appreciate the offer and will PM the group with it now and let you know. Also, I can cover the $0.99 also, will send it with the payment if the group agrees.[/QUOTE]

Yeah! a very nice gesture. im sure everyone would appreciate this.

[quote name='meeek']LOL

yeah I made you! you know I would have banned your sorry ass from QJ if you didn't deliver on the trade (tough to show your rep if you're banned, right?)... the guy you or your cousin tried to scam out of a $20 code being on my friend's list, and he showed me all the messages YOU sent him, from YOUR psn, but it MUST'VE been your... cousin!

I'm not buddies with liars... but I'm also done waisting my time, you've been advised, trade with cwinters at your own risk![/QUOTE]

Mhm. Sure. Ban me from a site that I never go on. The only way that you could actually make me do something is if you had a gun to my head. If I scammed someone Im pretty sure I wouldnt pay them back lmao. But yea this has been dragging on way to long. Im done talking to meek sir four eyed geek.

Anyone with A ME3 from Ashes DLC or what ever its called im interested.

I Also have an resellable slot of ME3 for 20$ but im open to trades. PM me.

I have a Sideway:NY share to give away (Thanks to Turkfebruary)

quote this post if you want it, and pass it along when you are done, plz (cag members of at least 6 months on the site)

[quote name='charles']I have a Sideway:NY share to give away (Thanks to Turkfebruary)

quote this post if you want it, and pass it along when you are done, plz (cag members of at least 6 months on the site)[/QUOTE]
I'm not sure if I'm six months though. :p

[quote name='charles']It can be yours if you want it, I've seen you around enough[/QUOTE]
Much appreciated sir, but I'm not on my PS3 too much anymore, so due to my recent realization, I think I'll let someone else enjoy. Thanks for the offer! :D

[quote name='charles']I have a Sideway:NY share to give away (Thanks to Turkfebruary)

quote this post if you want it, and pass it along when you are done, plz (cag members of at least 6 months on the site)[/QUOTE]

I can haz game? I will take it if it is still up for grabs. Is it a short quick game?

[quote name='nakanenui']I can haz game? I will take it if it is still up for grabs. Is it a short quick game?[/QUOTE]

All yours, but I'll get you the account info in an hour or two, since I can't get to the ps3 at the moment.

Yes, it's pretty short if you aren't going trophy hunting, less than 3-4 hours probably

[quote name='charles']All yours, but I'll get you the account info in an hour or two, since I can't get to the ps3 at the moment.

Yes, it's pretty short if you aren't going trophy hunting, less than 3-4 hours probably[/QUOTE]

It's not a long game even if you're trophy hunting. I think I got 100% in a day or two.

[quote name='Brainberry']Slots I'm interested in.

ME3 Phantom
Last Map Pack For Black Ops
2 Phantoms of the first MW3 Map Pack
[/QUOTE]

Dude theyve confirmed black ops 2 if you didnt know. Ill be buying it once again just for the zombies mode xD

[quote name='navalg1337']Anyone one planning to host a ME3 group that is willing to take a $20 psn code from gamestop.com as payment?[/QUOTE]

get this going and ill occupy a phantom

Look as far as I'm concerned, it's a dead issue. I had something to say and I said it. My only issue with you was that. I really have no doubt you are who you say you are, to be quite honest I never really gave it a thought. Guess we're just gonna have to co-exist whether we like each other or not, I think this place (not to mention the savings!) is big enough for the both of us!

On another note, how is everyone liking Mass Effect 3 so far? Anyone figure out who I was talking about the other night yet?

[quote name='WV Matsui']I really don't have to explain myself to you. If you would like to friend me on Facebook and you can see who I am. Hell you can google me and see that I am who I say I am. But I don't have to explain who I am. For GCi I was out of town. KZ3 I downloaded that night. So I don't really know hat your talking about.

------------

Thanks Rob I'll let shhhh... know![/QUOTE]

Does anyone want to start a ME2 group? I got ME3 but the default choices are so bad that I want to play through ME2 again just to get a good save haha.

Or does anyone have a ME2 share to sell?

[quote name='nakanenui']Im done with K&L Dead Men if anyone was waiting in line for the freebie to be shared and passed along. I got it from WV Matsui and am passing it on. Next owner promises to pass it along (within the group) when they are done with it. If there was no waiting list, then first one to quote this post gets it.[/QUOTE]
I don't know if there was a waiting list, but if its still available I would like to play the game, thanks.

-----

Does anyone know if FIFA Street will be on the EU Store? FIFA 12 is on there and I'm interested in getting Street.

[quote name='TurkFebruary']Look as far as I'm concerned, it's a dead issue. I had something to say and I said it. My only issue with you was that. I really have no doubt you are who you say you are, to be quite honest I never really gave it a thought. Guess we're just gonna have to co-exist whether we like each other or not, I think this place (not to mention the savings!) is big enough for the both of us!

On another note, how is everyone liking Mass Effect 3 so far? Anyone figure out who I was talking about the other night yet?[/QUOTE]

If its a returning character I really dont care.

I have to start a new game with a fem shep to get into Traynor's pants.

I've been taking my sweet ass time with the game though. Just finished the Krogan Cure mission.

[quote name='TurkFebruary']Oh hey by the way, what happened with the store update this week? Wasn't Bioshock 2 supposed to have come out? Or was I mistaken?[/QUOTE]

Next week. Both the stand alone and the bundle.

[quote name='Brainberry']get this going and ill occupy a phantom[/QUOTE]

I'm new to this phantom thing. I don't even what it means or what to do really which I why I won't host. If you can guide me through it via pm, I will.

[quote name='bastiartadi']I might take a break from this thread. I'm quite positive some ME3 spoilers will come up eventually. Haha![/QUOTE]

Sorry, I'm going so slow with the game that I think everybody is way ahead of me lol

[quote name='kanamit']We have time ;)[/QUOTE]

lol Saw the bundle on the store, thought the game was included so I bought it. Didn't realize until I went to download the game first that it was only the dlc.

Hm wasn't so long after all!

BTW I received Bioshock 2 dlc from MighySlacker in his giveaway and have been playing it all week. When I'm done someone else can use it, just let me know if your interested. I'm really enjoying it, finished Minervas Den and playing the online now. Hopefully in another 2 weeks I'll be done with the online. I suck at those Protector Trials so i skipped them lol.

I'm liking this whole pass a share around idea, I'll look and see if I have something that I wouldn't mind letting go of.

[quote name='TurkFebruary']Ohhh ok. Already have all the dlc (long story)[/QUOTE]

Hehe, me too ironically. Although copies of it are so cheap I'll probably just pick one up for display.

[quote name='cwinters']from a site that I never go on. The only way that you could actually make me do something is if you had a gun to my head. If I scammed someone Im pretty sure I wouldnt pay them back lmao. But yea this has been dragging on way to long. Im done talking to meek sir four eyed geek.

Anyone with A ME3 from Ashes DLC or what ever its called im interested.

I Also have an resellable slot of ME3 for 20$ but im open to trades. PM me.[/QUOTE]
from a site that I never go on
at the time, you did... since, you discovered CAG thanks to google me, and we all know this place is better!

four eyed geek
My view is 22/20, never wore glasses, I'm not the dork you think I am, I play baseball and football...

projecting a bit? that stuff happens when your mom is (almost) 300 lbs...
http://forums.qj.net/ps3-games/1692...rading-read-opening-post-120.html#post2258035

Please go back to being funny like then, instead of being fishy:
http://forums.qj.net/ps3-games/1692...rading-read-opening-post-121.html#post2258074
(ah, that damn scamming cousin!).

If I scammed someone Im pretty sure I wouldnt pay them back lmao.
you DID end up giving games do the guy...

Timeshares available: (PM me for details)

ICO + Shadow of the Colossus ($1.25)
Jak & Daxter ($1.50)
Mass Effect 2 + Arrival DLC ($1.00)
Oddworld ($0.50)

------------

Journey ($14.99) - March 13th

$5.00
1. Usuyami (Host) PAID
2. DiZeo PAID

$2.50
1. Gombay PAID
2. Dammenion

Looking for one more phantom. PM me.

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='bastiartadi']I might take a break from this thread. I'm quite positive some ME3 spoilers will come up eventually. Haha![/QUOTE]

This. I still have 1 & 2 sealed on 360. Is May a safe return date, LOL?

[quote name='raiden_86']did the journey group i'm in find a host?[/QUOTE]

I guess Il take up hosting duties on that. Ill set up the preorder tonight, then once the game releases, il send the phantoms the info.

Seriouslys, I'm still waiting on a phantom.

[quote name='raiden_86']Seriouslys, I'm still waiting on a phantom.[/QUOTE]

Yeah, I'm going to call out Taavivesi as a lousy phantom. Been waiting days to get into my resell slot and he is holding us up.

EDIT: He finished, so not as bad as others have been.

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='cobolatrix']I don't know if there was a waiting list, but if its still available I would like to play the game, thanks.
[/QUOTE]

I will send you a PM with the info as soon as I deactivate it. Just remember to return it to the group when you are done with it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back