CAG PSN Gamesharing #3 - Find/Create a Gameshare Group and Gameshare FAQ

Status
Not open for further replies.
[quote name='jonfelkin']sarcasm? I thought it was a bad idea unless its a well established host. New host will just use it as an attempt to deactivate eveyone elses and share the 250 with some friends after the 18th.

Not saying its a bad host just someone I have not seen here before.

Meeek you gonna send PMs out for the ME2 group? Looks like everyone is ok with the DLC but dont know if your able to add it or not.[/QUOTE]

Fair enough, I am relatively new to this site, I just said I wanted to host because I wanted to get the ball rolling on this idea. Someone else can host, it's cool with me.
But is anyone else in?

[quote name='Blabadon']I hope it's not sarcasm, we should actually be able to do it. :D[/QUOTE]

I don't think anyone is going to trust you with $50 or $250, no offence. That much money, it would have to consist of a group of regulars.

[quote name='NSYNC']I don't think anyone is going to trust you with $50 or $250, no offence. That much money, it would have to consist of a group of regulars.[/QUOTE]

No, no, it's cool, I understand, I just want to do it some way or the other.

[quote name='jonfelkin']sarcasm? I thought it was a bad idea unless its a well established host. New host will just use it as an attempt to deactivate eveyone elses and share the 250 with some friends after the 18th.

Not saying its a bad host just someone I have not seen here before.
[/QUOTE]

Sarcasm

[quote name='Blabadon']No, no, it's cool, I understand, I just want to do it some way or the other.[/QUOTE]

It's the fact that there's gonna be a website where you can activate/deactivate PS3 systems. 4 people here aren't going to trust you. Speaking of which, the host needs to collect everyone's "wishlist" and buy before letting them access the account. Knowing what happened to Fear_Me_All, it's probably the safest way.

[quote name='NSYNC']It's the fact that there's gonna be a website where you can activate/deactivate PS3 systems. 4 people here aren't going to trust you. Speaking of which, the host needs to collect everyone's "wishlist" before letting them access the account. Knowing what happened to Fear_Me_All, it's probably the safest way.[/QUOTE]

Do tell what happened, I always like stories.
BTW, do you want to host it? :D
It would be fantastic if you could.

if you have that kind of money to drop why not split it up and grab the games you want. a $250 gameshare would be a thief's dream come true, probably the only one's who would jump in both feet. they stealing $2 shares.

Yeah, you've got no hope of that type of group happening Blabadon. You've been a member on the site for only a short time and no one knows you. Its not a matter of you hosting, with the current state of things, its a matter of you being a member at all. And when I say "you" I don't mean you specifically, I just mean any member with no reputation on these boards. The risks of gamesharing are even higher and I doubt anyone other than someone with the intention of stealing the account would agree to invest $50 in a "super account" unless it consisted of 5 people who already had some established level of trust. Even still, its rare you would see that type of action on these boards.

Even if you are legit, I would advise you not to try to get a group like that together as a matter of protecting yourself and your investment.

[quote name='Blabadon']Do tell what happened, I always like stories.
BTW, do you want to host it? :D
It would be fantastic if you could.[/QUOTE]

Fact is, you can't just jump on the a share as big as that. You have to establish a name. Look at Steadymobbin. He's pretty new in the gamesharing scene and offered to sell his slot for a buck cheaper. Moreover, he joined a group for Dead Space 2. You have to establish yourself before you can take on a big gameshare like that.

To be honest, you joined at the worst possible luck. Unless you can establish yourself in the next week, there is no chance for you to join a group like that.

So.. where's Motorstorm Apocalypse? Is it not out yet in EU store?

(Update) Unfortunately there was a last minute hitch and MotorStorm Apocalypse wasn’t in yesterday’s PlayStation Store publish. Apologies for any confusion.

Sigh. Whoever said it was on the store totally jumped the gun. Selling my share of this for whenever it gets published on the store.

Motorstorm Apocalypse ($8)
1) domo325 PAID
2) rams81 PAID
3) Tu13es PAID
4) Acquiesc3
5)

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='Usuyami']So.. where's Motorstorm Apocalypse? Is it not out yet in EU store?

Sigh. Whoever said it was on the store totally jumped the gun. Selling my share of this for whenever it gets published on the store.

1) domo325 PAID
2) rams81 PAID
3) Tu13es PAID
4) Acquiesc3
5)[/QUOTE]

fuck!!!!!

Selling the following gameshares:

Account 1: ($2)
Zen & Marvel Pinball Bundle

Account 2: ($2)
Ghostbusters: Sanctum of Slime

Account 3: ($9)
The Price Is Right
Family Feud
Press Your Luck
Wheel of Fortune
TV Show King

[quote name='Usuyami']So.. where's Motorstorm Apocalypse? Is it not out yet in EU store?

1) domo325 PAID
2) rams81 PAID
3) Tu13es PAID
4) Acquiesc3
5)[/QUOTE]

If that's the case, I'll refund everyone. I have other interests on the EU PSN anyway.

[quote name='jamehze']If that's the case, I'll refund everyone. I have other interests on the EU PSN anyway.[/QUOTE]

Not sure what to do with my group.. meeek, how is that Toy Story 3 group coming along? I have the account and funds ready to go. :)

@ DoubleEcksZero

I tried to send you the info, but got... please pm me when I can send you it.

The following errors occurred with your submission:
DoubleEcksZero has exceeded their stored private messages quota and cannot accept further messages until they clear some space.

[quote name='Midguy']Yeah, you've got no hope of that type of group happening Blabadon. You've been a member on the site for only a short time and no one knows you. Its not a matter of you hosting, with the current state of things, its a matter of you being a member at all. And when I say "you" I don't mean you specifically, I just mean any member with no reputation on these boards. The risks of gamesharing are even higher and I doubt anyone other than someone with the intention of stealing the account would agree to invest $50 in a "super account" unless it consisted of 5 people who already had some established level of trust. Even still, its rare you would see that type of action on these boards.

Even if you are legit, I would advise you not to try to get a group like that together as a matter of protecting yourself and your investment.[/QUOTE]

I dunno, we managed to put together a $160 PSX RPG group, so id think there's some amount of hope.

Or ill regret the decision to join that group.

Either way.

[quote name='imthebatman']hey guys i swear iam not a scammer i get scamm by some one his name is bullet_proof and he stole my acc with farcry 2 and meek never believe me iam the one who get scammed i swear and i told him that
and i didnt want any one to think iam a scammer i can make any one here go first or make a deal with a middle man is that what its take to believe that iam not that scammer
and just wait for that bullet_proof when he share the farcry 2 you will know that he the one who stole my account :([/QUOTE]
you're full of shit dude, you tried to trade all your ps+ trials.
It's a common thing for exposed scammers to put the blame on the one that exposed them.

I sent you a mail to give you a chance to explain yourself better, you never replied...
http://forums.qj.net/ps3-games/1692...rading-read-opening-post-129.html#post2256839
instead, you made accountS at ps3hax using the DL proof of another (QJ) member, and you're no scammer, yeah right!

PS: stop swearing Mohammed, or you'll go to hell for false testimony!

I am so fucking pissed right now. Just tried a third credit card and it's still giving me the same fucking error. fucking Sony has to make it so fucking hard for me to give them money. Seriously, I have never encountered so many problems trying to give a company business. fuck.

[quote name='Usuyami']I am so fucking pissed right now. Just tried a third credit card and it's still giving me the same fucking error. fucking Sony has to make it so fucking hard for me to give them money. Seriously, I have never encountered so many problems trying to give a company business. fuck.[/QUOTE]

*hug*

[quote name='Usuyami']I am so fucking pissed right now. Just tried a third credit card and it's still giving me the same fucking error. fucking Sony has to make it so fucking hard for me to give them money. Seriously, I have never encountered so many problems trying to give a company business. fuck.[/QUOTE]

That sucks..so, what does everyone in the group want? I don't mind if its a game or a refund as long its a game I want.
------
Looking for :
Mushroom Wars

Anyone interested in a group for stratergy games like PJ-monster+encoure , eufloria, Mushroom wars+DLC etc maybe some TD games on it

Or a FPS group, MAG and the like, I will host either or both if anyone is interested in this stuff.

Anyone interested in doing a last ditch big gameshare for full PS3 games (mostly off the EU PSN - not Battlefield 3). None of that $250 each crap, probably more like under $50 each once we decide on a mutually good list of games? Or is that last part an impossibility?

[quote name='Xxamir15xX']Looking to either get a group going for these with some reliable users:

Call of Duty: Black Ops : $60 ($12/Spot)
Splinter Cell HD Collection : $40 ($8/spot)

Resident Evil 5: Gold Edition : $30 ($5/spot)
Dead Space : $20 ($5/spot)
inFAMOUS 2 : $60 ($12/Spot)
Mortal Kombat vs. DC Universe : $20 ($5/Spot)

1. Xxamir15xX (Buyer)
2. Xxamir15xX
3. ?
4. ?
5. ?

I``ll be taking 2 spots of any we end up getting.[/QUOTE]

Count me in as the 3rd, for ALL games

[quote name='jonfelkin']Anyone interested in a group for stratergy games like PJ-monster+encoure , eufloria, Mushroom wars+DLC etc maybe some TD games on it

Or a FPS group, MAG and the like, I will host either or both if anyone is interested in this stuff.[/QUOTE]

I really want mushroom wars+dlc but I already have pj-monster and encore..

[quote name='NSYNC'][email protected] was also changed (Just2Dirty lost a slot too). I think jlazenby1 hosted both accounts.[/QUOTE]

Actually, he didn't lose a slot at all. He sold it to me weeks ago, it never worked and he never refunded my money.

[quote name='WakYasuk']I really want mushroom wars+dlc but I already have pj-monster and encore..[/QUOTE]
I'd be interested in this group as well, if I can get the funds for it. I'll get back to you guys on that...

I'm fine with or without PJM (already beat it on the PSP), but do either of you have interest in Savage Moon? Been wanting to play that one for a while.

[quote name='WakYasuk']That sucks..so, what does everyone in the group want? I don't mind if its a game or a refund as long its a game I want.
------
Looking for :
Mushroom Wars[/QUOTE]

Wait, are you in Usuyami's Motorstorm Apocalypse group as well? I don't mind waiting til the coming tuesday for the game. If it doesn't release on the next update, before Nov 18, then I will be requesting a refund.

i have a $5.99 psn video code for trade/sell. im looking for double xp codes for mw3 for xbox. please pm me if u have any mountain dew codes for xbox. i will buy some.

[quote name='domo325']Wait, are you in Usuyami's Motorstorm Apocalypse group as well? I don't mind waiting til the coming tuesday for the game. If it doesn't release on the next update, before Nov 18, then I will be requesting a refund.[/QUOTE]

No, he was the host for a monopoly streets group and was unable to enter the funds.

I'd be interested in this group as well, if I can get the funds for it. I'll get back to you guys on that...

I'm fine with or without PJM (already beat it on the PSP), but do either of you have interest in Savage Moon? Been wanting to play that one for a while.
So this is the group so far:
Mushroom Wars Premium Bundle $11.49, Eufloria $9.99, Savage Moon $9.99
1. jonfelkin (host)
2. wakyasuk
3. Sentai_Hero_Red

[quote name='domo325']Wait, are you in Usuyami's Motorstorm Apocalypse group as well? I don't mind waiting til the coming tuesday for the game. If it doesn't release on the next update, before Nov 18, then I will be requesting a refund.[/QUOTE]

That's the plan. If it's not out by Nov. 18, I'll refund everyone. Will probably end up spending the funds I bought on Toy Story 3. I really wish whoever it was that said it was on the store confirmed it first. The host shouldn't have to do everything.

[quote name='Yanksfan']Actually, he didn't lose a slot at all. He sold it to me weeks ago, it never worked and he never refunded my money.[/QUOTE]
can't hurt to repost that...

LOL you add a whole new meaning to "STFU and take my money!"

Just called customer support again.. Told them the problem, tells me that the network is a little congested and to wait an hour. Told them it's been happening since yesterday, so they tell me it's probably a problem with my card. Told them I called my cc company and everything is fine, and they noticed that PSN has asked for temporary charges of $1.00 twenty times, once for every time I tried to use my credit card. The authorization was approved every single time so it's not a problem on the cc side. Customer support acknowledges this and says it might just be something weird going on with this one particular card. I tell them I tried 3 different cards. They tell me I might need to open ports for my PS3, I tell them I tried adding money through Qriocity website as well. I ask to be put in contact with the billing department or technical support. They tell me that they have been trained in everything PSN/PS3 related and there is no one else that can help me. The billing process is automated and no one has control over it. Tells me to buy PSN cards instead. I hang up.

The Sony Wins Trifecta

PS1 JRPG Classics (Still need to buy Chrono Cross but funds can't be added. Although it was fine just a couple days ago..)
1) Usuyami PAID
2) contej85 PAID
3) Waynetid PAID
4) orangecrush PAID
5) yohsh PAID

Monopoly Streets (Funds can't be added..)
1) Usuyami PAID
2) WakYasuk PAID
3) extra80 PAID
4) ProAtWork PAID
5) dufftech PAID

Motorstorm Apocaypse (Blog says it would be released a week ago but it isn't released..)
1) Usuyami PAID
2) rams81 PAID
3) Acquiesc3 PAID
4) Tu13es PAID
5) domo325 PAID

[quote name='WakYasuk']No, he was the host for a monopoly streets group and was unable to enter the funds.

So this is the group so far:
Mushroom Wars Premium Bundle $11.49, Eufloria $9.99, Savage Moon $9.99
1. jonfelkin (host)
2. wakyasuk
3. Sentai_Hero_Red
5.[/QUOTE]

Is the only way to add correct funds with a CC? If so we may need to go up to $40 and find something cheap to add as last time I tried my Card it wouldnt work. $31.50 is the total So if we have to add it would be 8.50 spare you guys can pick.

Otherwise I will see If I can get my card working. I owned Mushroom wars before and its one of my fav PSN games, Never got to play the online part of it.

Edit - Dont worry I see 2.99 cards on ebay. so could get it for 32.00 (one 20 card and 4 2.99 ones)

[quote name='jonfelkin']Is the only way to add correct funds with a CC? If so we may need to go up to $40 and find something cheap to add as last time I tried my Card it wouldnt work. $31.50 is the total So if we have to add it would be 8.50 spare you guys can pick.

Otherwise I will see If I can get my card working. I owned Mushroom wars before and its one of my fav PSN games, Never got to play the online part of it.

Edit - Dont worry I see 2.99 cards on ebay. so could get it for 32.00 (one 20 card and 4 2.99 ones)[/QUOTE]

I probably should have asked this earlier, but has anyone tried using a credit card to add funds and succeeded recently??

[quote name='SteamboatOperator']I'd be interested in this. Is the game out in the UK store?[/QUOTE]

Count me in for Lord Of Shadows(if its even in the store)

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back