CAG PSN Gamesharing #3 - Find/Create a Gameshare Group and Gameshare FAQ

Status
Not open for further replies.
Still selling 3 slots of Uncharted 3 Naughty Dog DLC (The AK, the Para, and the Hero T-Shirt), 2$

Also still need host for Uncharted 3 Fortune Hunter group (5$ a share)
1.(host)
2. WakYasuk
3. WakYasuk(2)
4. retro.elite
5. dgwillia006

[quote name='Brainberry']I might sell BF3 soon, been getting annoyed at not being able to find a infantry match because vehicles are annoying.[/QUOTE]

Try doing squad battles either squad detatch or squad rush! That is where it's at man. No vehicles etc 1 tank on one of the maps of squad rush. I really enjoy plainfield that way. Give it a shot and let me know what you think!

Can someone explain this to me?

I thought it was out already? I mean I had it!

http://www.qj.net/ps3/on-shelves-this-week/payday-the-heist-coming-next-week-apologies-for-the-delay-stream-in-on-the-playstation-blog.html

Selling:

Crysis - $4
Blue Toad (All Episodes) - $2
Back to the Future: The Game (All Episodes) - $4
Tiger 12 - $12
Costume Quest + DLC - $4
Mega Man 9 & 10 + DLC - $3
RE4, RE: CV, RE 1,2,3 - $10
Sonic Adventure DX - $1

Will sell them all for $30 (savings of $10). PM me with offers, willing to negotiate on some, especially if buying more than 1.

Buying:

Elevator Action Deluxe

[quote name='Vyrtigo']Uncharted 3 has already hit torrent sites, and its about 46 gigs. So even if it does come to PSN, good luck with that.[/QUOTE]

The day that UC3 comes out on PSN is the day I'll be upgrading my 160GB PS3. Hard drive at least.

Speaking of upgrading hard drives, anyone here know what to do specifically (to preserve gameshares and such as well). Would be a good thing to add in OP!

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='SteamboatOperator']inFAMOUS Festival of Blood + dynamic theme - $1.50 PayPal

PM me please, thanks.[/QUOTE]

Might want to pm Bow and Arrow

FOR SALE

Crysis $4
Mass Effect 2 + Arrival $10
All Borderlands + 2 Welcome Back Games (Little Big Planet + Super Star Dust HD) $3
Sonic 4 Episode 1 & Sonic Adventure w/Add-On Content, Blacklight Tango Down $3

[quote name='NSYNC']Me too, but if I had to choose, I'm going 360. :)[/QUOTE]
you nuts! just because of sharing, ps3 all the wayyyy! :drool:
my 360 is in a box in my basement, might stay there forever...

[quote name='Megadrixfire']Yes of course it can :p
I have it, works perfectly.

I have a question btw:

If someone makes a group and buys a game, and the game is not sharable and can only be played in 1 ps3, then what happens?[/QUOTE]
Host has to make sure it says "regular terms apply" or "downloadable on up to 5 consoles" in the game description before buying...

[quote name='iRobotZombie']Do you think Uncharted 3 will be on PSN? :3[/QUOTE]
[quote name='WV Matsui']That would be EPIC!

I think our only chance is on the UK PSN!

*crosses fingers!*[/QUOTE]
UK/EUR, same thing! I can host from EUR store, it might be a tad pricier, but it saves the hassle of buying UK cards (bad 1st experience).
[quote name='Vyrtigo']Uncharted 3 has already hit torrent sites, and its about 46 gigs. So even if it does come to PSN, good luck with that.[/QUOTE]
Ouch, 5 days of DL, if it goes fast lol

[quote name='bastiartadi']The day that UC3 comes out on PSN is the day I'll be upgrading my 160GB PS3. Hard drive at least.

Speaking of upgrading hard drives, anyone here know what to do specifically (to preserve gameshares and such as well). Would be a good thing to add in OP![/QUOTE]
just use the back up feature, it saves everything.. worked when i upgraded my old fat ps3

[quote name='Steadymobbin']just use the back up feature, it saves everything.. worked when i upgraded my old fat ps3[/QUOTE]

It saves everything but you still have to login to all of your accounts and reactivate all of your PS3s on the accounts for any of the content you have on them to work. So if you have any accounts you've lost passwords to or account info changed on them, it might pose a problem (of course there's no way getting around that anyway if you're upgrading your hard drive..). Just letting you know.

[quote name='Steadymobbin']just use the back up feature, it saves everything.. worked when i upgraded my old fat ps3[/QUOTE]

back up feature doesnt save everything. Some games have copy protected game data, rock band for example.

[quote name='bastiartadi']The day that UC3 comes out on PSN is the day I'll be upgrading my 160GB PS3. Hard drive at least.

Speaking of upgrading hard drives, anyone here know what to do specifically (to preserve gameshares and such as well). Would be a good thing to add in OP![/QUOTE]

If you have PS+, use it to back up your game saves.

Infamous 2, 
Back To The Future (All EP)
, Battle: Los Angeles, 
Spare Parts. (1 slot): OFFER ($20)

[quote name='edson13']back up feature doesnt save everything. Some games have copy protected game data, rock band for example.[/QUOTE]

which are reactivated once you activate your new hdd

[quote name='iwarboY']dantes inferno

$4.00 a share

1)iwarboY
2)gray13wolf420
3)Acquiesc3
4)Zed_Zilla
5)

i'll host[/QUOTE]

I maybe down. Anyone know the file size?

Before I go off to sleep..

Need a host for Uncharted 3 Fortune Hunter group (5$ a share)

1.(host)
2. WakYasuk
3. WakYasuk(2)
4. retro.elite
5. dgwillia006

Selling

1 slot: RE4, Borderlands, COD Rezurrection map pack + soundtrack and theme, LBP, inFAMOUS, KZ Liberation, and more.

Only to trusted CAGs, $7

[quote name='Foxx']Selling

1 slot: RE4, Borderlands, COD Rezurrection map pack + soundtrack and theme, LBP, inFAMOUS, KZ Liberation, Hulu+ and more.

Only to trusted CAGs, $7[/QUOTE]

Isn't hulu+ only if you have a membership?

Also surprised nobody has ever made a group for Netflix since you can share it on up to 5 devices too lol

[quote name='Brainberry']Isn't hulu+ only if you have a membership?[/QUOTE]

Oh you got a point, prob best if Hulu was left out anyway. I really don't wanna sell this slot but I really need BF3...

[quote name='Brainberry'] Also surprised nobody has ever made a group for Netflix since you can share it on up to 5 devices too lol[/QUOTE]

Good idea:p

I'd love to see that Instant Queue. Netflix is a big risk due to CC info being available. How long is Hulu+ good for Foxx?

Very good article corroborating what HeavyD said about Hydrophobia:
If you are familiar with the game then you’ll be pleased to learn that Hydrophobia Prophecy on PlayStation Network is definitely our best version yet. The tech guys have done a great job of harnessing the power of PS3 to make some significant enhancements Dark Energy’s in-house InfiniteWorlds engine, so the game really looks superb. Gameplay wise it’s in a different league compared to the original release; the design team went back to the drawing board reworked really almost everything from the ground up. It’s been a lot of work but it really is worth while in the end.

In addition there are literally hundreds of refinements sourced directly from Darknet – our built in developer feedback system which allows players to drop comment flags at any point in the game. It’s really been fascinating watching the data points from real players build up in our dev builds of the game. It’s particularly delightful to play through the game and come across a concentration of positive feedback flags around a cool event, and better still to watch the evolution of the data as we’ve updated and improved the game. It makes it all the more exciting knowing that PlayStation Network players are going to get their hands on the most polished version to date, and it will be interesting to see a whole bunch of new Darknet data emerge from the PlayStation community.

Going back to the game itself, we’re also very keen to see how PlayStation Network players respond to our implementation of PlayStation Move motion control. The precision and enhanced immersion it brings to the table really helps to engross you in the action, and we think it adds a new dimension to the flow-combat gameplay. We spent a great deal of time tuning the PlayStation Move controls, and we’ve made sure there is a full range of customisation options available so players can adjust it to their liking. Our goal was to bring a compelling third person action-adventure to PlayStation Network with really great PlayStation Move functionality – and it’s certainly the preferred method of play here at Dark Energy now.

We think you’ll find Hydrophobia Prophecy on PlayStation Network to be a really unique experience, with tonnes of dynamic and emergent gameplay. We’re really excited about building a community behind the game too, so we’ve worked hard to ensure it’s great value for money, and we can’t wait to see the Darknet data points flooding into our system and really look forward to sharing the analysis with you.

-------------------
Selling: $3.50 OBO
-Tetris (ps3)
-Tales from Space About a Blob
+ inFAMOUS1 + Dead Nation + 2 PSP
Welcome Back games
25 easy trophies (w/o WB games)

No takers to host the Uncharted 3 Fortune Hunter pass? Already have 4 people, just need a host (Costs 25$)

Also still selling Uncharted 3 Naughty Dog Items (The AK, the Para, and the T-Shirt all on one account), 2$ a share

[quote name='Brainberry']Isn't hulu+ only if you have a membership?

Also surprised nobody has ever made a group for Netflix since you can share it on up to 5 devices too lol[/QUOTE]

Credit Card information required.

EDIT: just re-thought this and hmmm... i guess this could work if everyone were to pay 6 months in advance or so? $8/5 = $1.80 x 6 months pp = $10.80 a person?

flOw + Welcome Back*
1 slot available (90MB) - $1.60

Dante's Inferno Dark Forest Pack DLC*
3 slots available (307MB) - $1.00 each

Burn Zombie Burn: Diarrhea of the Dead Bundle + Tomb Raider Underworld*
1 slot available (185MB/6149MB) - $5.00

*Diarrhea of the Dead Bundle includes full game (164MB), In Space DLC (21MB) and PS3 theme (4589KB).
*Dark Forest pack includes the Disco Inferno costume, Stone of Wrath relic, and a prequel level featuring new enemies, puzzles, storyline, and 2 trophies!
*flOw Welcome Back includes Dead Nation (1424MB), Wipeout HD/Fury (1778MB), Killzone PSP (510MB), Modnation Racers PSP (1083MB) and Wonderland Pixel theme (650KB).

Are used shares becoming unsellable? Seeing an increasing trend of 'system already activated on 5 machines' whilst logged in to the account and just as you select the store contents to d-l/activate.

Any insight would be amazing.

[quote name='Just2Dirty']Are used shares becoming unsellable? Seeing an increasing trend of 'system already activated on 5 machines' whilst logged in to the account and just as you select the store contents to d/l/activate.

Any insight would be amazing.[/QUOTE]

More people are reselling these days. The thread has grown in number of visitors, so it's to be expected.

[quote name='Just2Dirty']Are used shares becoming unsellable? Seeing an increasing trend of 'system already activated on 5 machines' whilst logged in to the account and just as you select the store contents to d-l/activate.

Any insight would be amazing.[/QUOTE]

More people. Another positive/downside is "discounts". Probably better not to host, and just sit back watch the prices fall, haha.

[quote name='iwarboY']Credit Card information required.

EDIT: just re-thought this and hmmm... i guess this could work if everyone were to pay 6 months in advance or so? $8/5 = $1.80 x 6 months pp = $10.80 a person?[/QUOTE]

I've shared with my friends before, I just payed for a month and deleted my CC info.

I would be down for a group for this though.

Can't you use gift cards and those free month trials they hand out? I know they have a giftcard balance in my account info. Still, I'd think this is a little risky.

EDIT: Brainberry has done it, so disregard LOL!

flOw + Welcome Back*
1 slot available (90MB) - $1.60

Dante's Inferno Dark Forest Pack DLC*
3 slots available (307MB) - $1.00 each

Burn Zombie Burn: Diarrhea of the Dead Bundle + Tomb Raider Underworld*
1 slot available (185MB/6149MB) - $5.00

*Diarrhea of the Dead Bundle includes full game (164MB), In Space DLC (21MB) and PS3 theme (4589KB).
*Dark Forest pack includes the Disco Inferno costume, Stone of Wrath relic, and a prequel level featuring new enemies, puzzles, storyline, and 2 trophies!
*flOw Welcome Back includes Dead Nation (1424MB), Wipeout HD/Fury (1778MB), Killzone PSP (510MB), Modnation Racers PSP (1083MB) and Wonderland Pixel theme (650KB).

[quote name='Brainberry']I've shared with my friends before, I just payed for a month and deleted my CC info.

I would be down for a group for this though.[/QUOTE]

right, but isn't the next months fees charged soon after? as long as nobody terminates netflix, each month would be automatically charged.

[quote name='iwarboY']right, but isn't the next months fees charged soon after? as long as nobody terminates netflix, each month would be automatically charged.[/QUOTE]

also i think only 1 person can be watching netflix at a time. I know the chance of more than one in the group tryng to watch it at the same time might be small, but it can happen.

[quote name='dgwillia006']No takers to host the Uncharted 3 Fortune Hunter pass? Already have 4 people, just need a host (Costs 25$)

Also still selling Uncharted 3 Naughty Dog Items (The AK, the Para, and the T-Shirt all on one account), 2$ a share[/QUOTE]

I will host, I have 2 $20 psn cards and can get a $3 credit from gamestop. Do you guys have another $3 credit?

Or maybe someone has a $10 psn card.

Or we can purchase something for $40 total

Account 1 for sale: $25

God of War Collection
Assassin Creed II : Ultimate Ed.
Borderlands
Record of Agarest War
Matt Hazard Blood Bath and Beyond

Account 2 for sale: $22

Modnation Racers
Prototype
MAG
Pure
Back to the Future (5 episodes)

PM me if you're interested.

[quote name='cheapbrokegamer']I will host, I have 2 $20 psn cards and can get a $3 credit from gamestop. Do you guys have another $3 credit?

Or maybe someone has a $10 psn card.

Or we can purchase something for $40 total[/QUOTE]

I have a $2.99 GameStop credit

[quote name='transcollector']also i think only 1 person can be watching netflix at a time. I know the chance of more than one in the group tryng to watch it at the same time might be small, but it can happen.[/QUOTE]

Unless they have recently fixed it, I'm pretty sure more than one person can watch Netflix. My bro-in-law had shared on an account, and I know we watched on separate PS3's at the same time quite a bit.

[quote name='4thHorseman']Unless they have recently fixed it, I'm pretty sure more than one person can watch Netflix. My bro-in-law had shared on an account, and I know we watched on separate PS3's at the same time quite a bit.[/QUOTE]

If this is the case then I have a slot of Netflix that is for sale.

Also selling

1 slot: RE4, Borderlands, COD Rezurrection map pack + soundtrack and theme, LBP, inFAMOUS, KZ Liberation, and more -$7.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back