Status
Not open for further replies.
[quote name='Topaz']House of the Dead: Overkill
1. chewy12 might be able to host
2. bill123
3. sunghost
4. Topaz
5 Wv matsui
I'm 100% in as well, but I can't host. It'd be great if you (chewy12) can host though :p Else feel free to kick me out of the group :([/QUOTE]
Just checked price on EUR and UK stores -and will add them to the OP.
€49.99/£39.99.

I might host this if for you guys if no one steps up (EUR store, so €10/share), maybe that can get my following group going! :lol:

LEGO Pirates of the Caribbean (€8/share, or about $11)

1. meeek
2. buddy
3. Jlazenby1 (probable)

PS: like Brainberry, I'm up for a BF3 share for $20 psn card, PM me! I can do what you paid in paypal, too, just not right now.

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='Usuyami']I think iowaholdem should decide on the 5th. He started the group and he's also providing the most pre-order bonuses. So PM him. :)[/QUOTE]

Let's get this done quickly I want to go to bed!
Bad News I wont be able to get creepy crawler, Gamestop F**KED UP.

Anyone willing to do me a favour and swap $5 PayPal for my $5 Amazon.com Gift card? I'm from Canada so Amazon.com cards aren't really of use to me, but I know they're as good as cash in the States if you use Amazon a lot. If anyone can, send me a PM.

[quote name='gamerGirl34']Let's get this done quickly I want to go to bed!
Bad News I wont be able to get creepy crawler, Gamestop F**KED UP.[/QUOTE]

That makes it easy then. Last spot in our group goes to the first person with the creepy crawler pre-order bonus.

Uncharted 3 Fortune Hunters Club $25, $5/person

1. Usuyami (Future Shop exclusive in-game AK-74 weapon) (HOST)
2. iowaholdem (Carpet Bomb Kickback, Clip Size Mod for Para 9 and Clip Size Mod for G-MAL)
3. gamerGirl34
4. hs123 (Amazon Preorder Code)
5. cheapbrokegamer (GameStop exclusive Creepy Crawler)

[quote name='cheapbrokegamer']Im in it to win it!

2. iowaholdem (Carpet Bomb Kickback, Clip Size Mod for Para 9 and Clip Size Mod for G-MAL)
3. gamerGirl34
5. cheapbrokegamer (Gamestop Creepy Crawler)[/QUOTE]

I have the creepy crawler code from gs, if that factors to anything. gamerGirl34 says she doesn't have it.

[quote name='WV Matsui']Damn I thought I saw that when it first went live! My bad

$4 for MK vs DC
$2 for Game Night[/QUOTE]

Either way, I'm down for both still.

Might as well do some cleanup!

Account 1: NBA Jam $3

Account 2: Call of Duty Classic
LittleBigPlanet
inFamous
Black Ops Escalation map pack
GTA4 Lost & the Damned
various Uncharted 2 dlc

I have three shares for sale:

#1: Dead Nation plus Welcome Back games: $3

Includes:
Dead Nation
LittleBigPlanet 1
Wipeout HD Fury
LittleBigPlanet PSP
Modnation Racers PSP
3 XMB themes

#2: Borderlands DLC all 4 packs: $4

#3: GTA4 Lost & Damned + Ballad of Gay Tony $6

[quote name='Solid-Snake-Eyes']What is the catch with Hydrophobia? I watched the trailer and there's no way that's a $10 game! Got it free with Plus so I guess I'll find out.[/QUOTE]

The catch is that it sucks, lol. It's not surprising that they made it the free game.

Ok guys I'm a little confused, Ive been out the sharing game for awhile so can someone help me.
I live in Korea now so I can't sync my credit card info to my us psn account. because it checks ip addy.
but my question is this if I sign up on the KOrean psn account and lets say I get a game like "Payday" would i be able to downlaod it and play it on my US psn account?
Also is Payday like War hammer if I share it can only one person play online at a time?

Thank youf or the help

I dont know about warhammer but i know with Socom confrontation 2 people who shared couldnt play at the same time, I thought that was the case for war hammer as well.

Also I wanted to know since the credit card thing doesnt work for me I was wondering if i bought a psn card would it work even tho im in another country

[quote name='jlazenby1']20 dollar psn for Black Ops, All Maps and Tiger Woods 12, offer ends tonight because I really need a psn card lol
[/QUOTE]

Or 21 paypal!
Great deal for all 3, total of $10 in savings!

[quote name='Jokerkun890']p.s. There is only 2 online trophies in Uncharted 3?[/QUOTE]

Yeah. Same as UC2. I'd expect a ton of DLC trophies in the future though.

EDIT: These might be possible through local co-op.

Is there a legit list of all Full Retail/Unique games in the EU/UK PSN?

@ meek, srry. Reading the op is like the last thing that pops up in my mind LOL.

But I just checked it out now, thanks.

Surprised nobody has any shares/groups for Space Marine.

I posted one in the OP lol (wiki doesn't put prices, so mine is better*)

*jk, it's not even 10 lines long

EDIT: actually, I'm not! he asked the EUR exclusives, and it's a pain in the arse trying to see which in jamehze's link is EUR exclusive

[quote name='sunghost']The catch is that it sucks, lol. It's not surprising that they made it the free game.[/QUOTE]
But... the trailer looked good. Like it looked more like a console game than your average $10 thing. Guess I won't rush to try it out. Got Uncharted coming tomorrow anyway.

[quote name='Solid-Snake-Eyes']But... the trailer looked good. Like it looked more like a console game than your average $10 thing. Guess I won't rush to try it out. Got Uncharted coming tomorrow anyway.[/QUOTE]

Apparently the PS3 release has been completely reworked, so it could offer a much different experience than the 360/PC version.

[quote name='meeek']Just checked price on EUR and UK stores -and will add them to the OP.
€49.99/£39.99.

I might host this if for you guys if no one steps up (EUR store, so €10/share), maybe that can get my following group going! :lol:

LEGO Pirates of the Caribbean (€8/share, or about $11)

1. meeek
2. buddy
3. Jlazenby1 (probable)

PS: like Brainberry, I'm up for a BF3 share for $20 psn card, PM me! I can do what you paid in paypal, too, just not right now.[/QUOTE]

I wonder if anyone would be up for combining those two gameshares together. I'd buy both together.

[quote name='Jokerkun890']p.s. There is only 2 online trophies in Uncharted 3?[/QUOTE]

Yeah. Same as UC2. I'd expect a ton of DLC trophies in the future though. You can get one of the trophies through local co-op, but an online pass will be required for the platinum trophy. Thanks for recommending the code thread, I'll check it out.

[quote name='Tdogg2k8']Can you play Payday heist online with someone you gameshared with (if there using their account of course)[/QUOTE]

Ofcourse.

[quote name='Tdogg2k8']Can you play Payday heist online with someone you gameshared with (if there using their account of course)[/QUOTE]

Ofcourse.

3. gamerGirl34
5. cheapbrokegamer (Gamestop Creepy Crawler)

hs123 & I have the same code, I'm fairly certain. Is there any preorder code that we're missing? Maybe he or I can work out a trade with someone from another group that has what we don't. Anyways, payment sent to Usuyami just a minute ago.

I want in on a Mass Effect 2 gameshare as the game is only 20 bucks on the psn store. I can wire you money through paypal please message me if you are starting a mass effect 2 gameshare.

For sale

Account 1:Infamous 2 - $9

Account 2:Flower - $2

Account3:From dust - $3

Account 4:Splinter cell trilogy - $8

Account 5:detuned , my aquarium, linger in shadows (easy trophies) - $2

Account 6:rocketbirds - $2.40

Account 7:resident evil 4, code Veronica x, ps plus (a little over a month left)

Resident evil 4 purchased
Code Veronica x purchased

Ps plus titles on account are as follows (these will end in a little over a month)

Hydrophobia prophecy ps3
Altered beast ps3
Plants vs zombies ps3

Resident evil 1,2,3 ps1
Crash bandicoot 1,2,3, crash team racing ps1
Jet Moto ps1

Rumble trucks minis
Street smart minis
Age of zombies minis
Alien zombie death minis
- $7.60

Discount for buying multiple accounts or all at once

From Dust, what a great and original game, made by fellow countrymen, too! (discovered that when I finished story mode and credits appeared)

House of the Dead: Overkill
1. chewy12 might be able to host
2. bill123
3. sunghost
4. Topaz
5 Wv matsui

uk option is out cuz they only make £25 and £35 cards. (its £39.99)
im looking into the euro route

Anyone know if the DCUO Green Lantern DLC can be gameshared? If it can, would it raise the account level for everyone involved or just the main account that purchased it?

[quote name='Solid-Snake-Eyes']What is the catch with Hydrophobia? I watched the trailer and there's no way that's a $10 game! Got it free with Plus so I guess I'll find out.[/QUOTE]

It's quite short. And it;s a pretty decent game. Prophecy is the much improved version of the same game released on Xbox 260 a year ago.

I think they priced it at 10 so that they don;t get public backlash for releasing the same game, essentially. twice.

[quote name='chewy12']House of the Dead: Overkill

uk option is out cuz they only make £25 and £35 cards. (its £39.99)
im looking into the euro route[/QUOTE]

Damn! :(

Is there a $10 game we could adds then you could just get two $25 cards?

--------------

Selling/trading

Vegas 2 - $5 ($2 off)
Homefront + All DLC - $7
$2.99 GameStop credit - offer
EA Dr Pepper Code for BF3

PM Me

---------------

Starting groups for

MK vs DC - $4 per share

1. (host)
2. WV Matui
3. Tsel

Family Game Night - $4 or $2 with PS+

1. (host)
2. WV Matsui
3. Tsel

Add yourself!

Great news for people RENTING Uncharted 3. The online pass is shareable! I'll host a group for $1.20 a slot.

Uncharted 3 Online Pass
1. NSYNC (host)

Account 1 for sale: $25

God of War Collection
Assassin Creed II : Ultimate Ed.
Borderlands
Record of Agarest War
Matt Hazard Blood Bath and Beyond

Account 2 for sale: $22

Modnation Racers
Prototype
MAG
Pure
Back to the Future (5 episodes)

PM me if you're interested.

[quote name='iowaholdem']hs123 & I have the same code, I'm fairly certain. Is there any preorder code that we're missing? Maybe he or I can work out a trade with someone from another group that has what we don't. Anyways, payment sent to Usuyami just a minute ago.[/QUOTE]

Sent U Pm :)

[quote name='COLDF1RE']Anyone know if the DCUO Green Lantern DLC can be gameshared? If it can, would it raise the account level for everyone involved or just the main account that purchased it?[/QUOTE]
I was also wondering that, but it would probably raise the account level for the account that bought it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back