4. envelopes
5 chewy12$

slot 2: Sam and Max: beyond time and space $20 - $4 share

1. Host???
2. Crashmasteromega
3. dufftech
4. clonesniper666
5. Jokerkun890

[quote name='NSYNC']Great news for people RENTING Uncharted 3. The online pass is shareable! I'll host a group for $1.20 a slot.

Uncharted 3 Online Pass
1. NSYNC (host)
5.[/QUOTE]

Hey nsync you might wanna check on eBay some people are selling their passes cheaper than on psn, so it would save everyone a couple bucks maybe. That is if you do not have the pass already. I got mine for $5 bucks yesterday on eBay.

[quote name='Tdogg2k8']Anyone willing to do God War collection?

Pm me,
Also I can't host because im not in country but can still send paypal money[/QUOTE]

If you want the regular collection im in. Not the origins.

Selling/trading

Vegas 2 - $5 ($2 off)
Homefront + All DLC - $7
$2.99 GameStop credit - offer
EA Dr Pepper Code for BF3

PM Me

---------------

Starting groups for

MK vs DC - $4 per share

1. (host)
2. WV Matui
3. Tsel

Family Game Night - $4 or $2 with PS+

1. (host)
2. WV Matsui
3. Tsel

Add yourself!

Selling shares of:

Mass Effect 2 + The Arrival DLC + some random weapon packs
Borderlands + all DLC
Back to the Future (all episodes)
LA Noire Rockstar Pass

All on seperate accounts. PM me with reasonable offers (I need to make space).

[quote name='contej85']If you want the regular collection im in. Not the origins.[/QUOTE]

yea thats the one I want, the original 1 and 2, I still haven't played those.
If your in I can find my other friend to join, but hes in the same situation as I am where we can't use our american credit cards on the network because we're in korea.

One year of PS+ ($10/share, free Jurassic Park to keep) group only
Add your name if you are serious about joining. PS+ needs to be activated during 11/1 - 11/8 or Jurassic Park will not be included.

1. dangkid (host)
2. rpg (PAID)
3. snakemaster2389 (PAID)
4. Crashmasteromega (PAID)
5. thenadz (PAID)

GAMESHARE COMPLETED

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='DangKid']One year of PS+ ($10/share, free Jurassic Park to keep) group only
Add your name if you are serious about joining. PS+ needs to be activated during 11/1 - 11/8 or Jurassic Park will not be included.

1. dangkid (host)
2. rpg
3. snakemaster2389
4. Crashmasteromega

1 slot left. PM me if you're interested[/QUOTE]

PSN+ can be shared??? Do I have to be on that account to enjoy the PSN+ Privilage? or once I activate it all other account get to play the free games and stuff?

PMed u

QUOTE=DangKid;9020142]One year of PS+ ($10/share, free Jurassic Park to keep) group only

1. dangkid (host)
2. rpg
3. snakemaster2389
4. Crashmasteromega

1 slot left. PM me if you're interested[/QUOTE]

[quote name='luan87us']PSN+ can be shared??? Do I have to be on that account to enjoy the PSN+ Privilage? or once I activate it all other account get to play the free games and stuff?[/QUOTE]

You have to sign into the Plus account to do downloads, but all your other accounts can play any of the PS+ games on the console.

[quote name='Tdogg2k8']yea thats the one I want, the original 1 and 2, I still haven't played those.
If your in I can find my other friend to join, but hes in the same situation as I am where we can't use our american credit cards on the network because we're in korea.[/QUOTE]

No big deal if needed I can host.

[quote name='clonesniper666']Hey nsync you might wanna check on eBay some people are selling their passes cheaper than on psn, so it would save everyone a couple bucks maybe. That is if you do not have the pass already. I got mine for $5 bucks yesterday on eBay.[/QUOTE]

Yeah, that's where I'm looking. The cheapest Buy It Now are around $6.

wait one quick question about the playstation plus, how does it work when you want to buy a game with that shared PS+? how will it work between 5 people i mean.

[quote name='Tdogg2k8']wait one quick question about the playstation plus, how does it work when you want to buy a game with that shared PS+? how will it work between 5 people i mean.[/QUOTE]

It doesn't. Unless you're feeling charitable, don't do it.

[quote name='NSYNC']It doesn't. Unless you're feeling charitable, don't do it.[/QUOTE]

You'd need a group where the same 5 people agree to buy it. Unless its a group of close friends, unlikely to work.

[quote name='contej85']You'd need a group where the same 5 people agree to buy it. Unless its a group of close friends, unlikely to work.[/QUOTE]

Yea good idea because the only real reason to have p+ is the discounts, not everything is free all the time so ti helps to have that.

[quote name='Tdogg2k8']Yea good idea because the only real reason to have p+ is the discounts, not everything is free all the time so ti helps to have that.[/QUOTE]

Yeah, I just wanted it for the freebies so the $6 for a year was worth it, no need for discounts.

[quote name='Bking17']I would really like to get Cold Front but i'm not sure how the payment goes do you pay over paypal?[/QUOTE]

Yep. PayPal is the easiest, but some people take PSN cards.

Account 1: NBA Jam $3

Account 2: Call of Duty Classic
LittleBigPlanet
inFamous
Black Ops Escalation map pack
GTA4 Lost & the Damned
various Uncharted 2 dlc

Still burning over that screwing I got by PSN last night, by the way!

Starting groups for

MK vs DC - $4 per share

1. (host)
2. WV Matui
3. Tsel

1. (host)
2. WV Matsui
3. Tsel

Add yourself!

Starting groups for

MK vs DC - $4 per share

1. (host)
2. WV Matui
3. Tsel

1. (host)
2. WV Matsui
3. Tsel

Add yourself!

Pretty sure you can fly planes. It's been confirmed that the map is going to be San Andreas so this was just one of the cities (LA).

Awesome, SA was the best GTA so far!
Wayyy better IMHO than gta4, where jetpack, area 51, planes, bicycles, Valentino Rossi motorbike were all missing.
CJ had way more charisma than Niko Bellic (I'm a white guy), the movie references were better, etc...

What's the timeline supposed to be this time, early 21st century?

meeek you gotta play The Ballad of Gay Tony. It's the best GTA out this gen. Personally, I find 3, SA and BoGT about equal.

OK I've gone ahead and bought an Uncharted 3 Online Pass. Shares are only $1.12! Someone help me confirm this does indeed work, LOL!

[quote name='meeek']Awesome, SA was the best GTA so far!
Wayyy better IMHO than gta4, where jetpack, area 51, planes, bicycles, Valentino Rossi motorbike were all missing.
CJ had way more charisma than Niko Bellic (I'm a white guy), the movie references were better, etc...

What's the timeline supposed to be this time, early 21st century?[/QUOTE]

Heh, I haven't played GTA since GTA 2. Although I did just pick up GTA4 Complete for $20.

[quote name='Solid-Snake-Eyes']I hope Rockstar has their issues sorted out for PS3, or is this game even coming to current gen consoles?[/QUOTE]

The trailer looked like the same engine as IV. It'll probably be out late next year. They wouldn't tease something like this too long. Too many people will see this and start to ask questions. Thanks to a long hiatus, this game is going to be an event. They could actually afford a digital launch and still sell alot of discs.

OK I've gone ahead and bought an Uncharted 3 Online Pass. Shares are only $1.12! Someone help me confirm this does indeed work, LOL!

UPDATE: Installed the pass on a dummy account and am currently playing on my main. Went to Qriocity and it's showing 1 system activated. File size 555 KB. These online passes may be no different than any other item.

[quote name='Bking17']Anybody got Socom Cold Front addon?[/QUOTE]

Appreciate your excitement but one post a page truly is enough :)

[quote name='Bking17']Ok sorry man just tryin to get the word out :p[/QUOTE]

It's out :)

No worries!

There was a guy that was selling or trading some Socom DLC the other day. Don't know if it is hat you are looking for or not might want to look over the last 10 pages or so! Good luck!

----------
Selling/trading

Homefront + All DLC - $7
Vegas 2 - $5 ($2 off)
$2.99 GameStop credit - offer
Dr Pepper EA BF3 Cap Code - $1.50 OBO
Tons of UC3 Subway DLC - $1 OBO

-----------

MK vs DC Share - $4 - Add Yourself!

1. (host)
2. WV Matsui
3. Tsel

For sale

Account 1:Infamous 2 - $9

Account 2:Flower - $2

Account3:From dust - $3

Account 4:Splinter cell trilogy - $8

Account 5:detuned , my aquarium, linger in shadows (easy trophies) - $2

Account 6:rocketbirds - $2.40

Account 7:resident evil 4, code Veronica x, ps plus (a little over a month left)

Resident evil 4 purchased
Code Veronica x purchased

Ps plus titles on account are as follows (these will end in a little over a month)

Hydrophobia prophecy ps3
Altered beast ps3
Plants vs zombies ps3
Costume quest ps3
Dead nation ps3

Resident evil 1,2,3 ps1
Crash bandicoot 1,2,3, crash team racing ps1
Jet Moto ps1

Rumble trucks minis
Street smart minis
Age of zombies minis
Alien zombie death minis