CAG PSN Gamesharing #3 - Find/Create a Gameshare Group and Gameshare FAQ

Status
Not open for further replies.
[quote name='jamehze']I can't seem to deactivate a share on my ps3. I had deleted the user, but kept the activation. I remember this happening to someone else as well. Any insights?[/QUOTE]

You never had a slot to begin with. That's the only explanation. You may have downloaded a demo or thought you activated, and someone then stole it.

I just checked qriocity and only the 5 original activations are there. I hosted this share as well so I should be the first activation as indicated. Hmm I guess I'll wait till after the 18th.

Anyway,
Selling:
Echochrome 2 $3
Tumble $2
Sidescroller $2
Swarm $2
Limbo $3
All Borderlands DLC $3
Crash Commando, Rocket Knight, Zombie Apocalypse, Beat Hazard Ultra, Voodoo Dice, Pacman, Dead Nation, Infamous $? offer

Looking for in order of most wanted to least wanted:
Explodemon, NBA Jam, Battlefield 3, Lego Pirates, Crysis 2, Renegade Ops, or Hamilton's Great Adventure

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='jamehze']I just checked qriocity and only the 5 original activations are there. I hosted this share as well so I should be the first activation as indicated. Hmm I guess I'll wait till after the 18th.[/QUOTE]

Sounds like you waited too long to activate again. What was it that you hosted and can't deactivate?

Selling/Trading:

- Limbo $2.25 (sold to ako127)

Looking for (my PSN most wanted):

- Beat Hazard Ultra
- Bloodrayne Betrayal
- Castlevania Harmony of Despair
- Max & the Magic Marker
- Mega Man 10
- Mortal Kombat Arcade Kollection
- Soldner-x series + Last Chapter add-on
- Trine
- Bioshock 2 Minverva's Den & Sinclair Solutions Tester Pack
- Modnation Racers Far East track theme, Arctic Career Extension, &
Big City theme career extension

Please PM if you selling/renting any of these shares or you are looking to start a group. I am willing to purchase/rent slots with laced games which are not on my list if the price is fair. I will also be sticking around post 18th and would be willing to go half on any of these titles. Good day.

[quote name='bastiartadi']Yes :D

Go buy that shit now! Haha.

To anyone in the group, PM me your PSN ID if you wanna play some multi![/QUOTE]

Feel free to add me (PSN ID - Midguy). I haven't played Might and Magic in a while, but I thought it was a great game and I'd be up for dusting it off for a few games.

It's a BF1943 share. I've had it activated ever since I hosted. Maybe I deactivated it, but I don't remember doing so. Oh well I can work this out myself. Must have forgotten I guess. Just thought it was strange that qriocity shows only the 5 original share holders.

Completed a successful "rental" and "return" with SteamboatOperator. I think it's safe to say meeek got this one wrong.

[quote name='Midguy']Feel free to add me (PSN ID - Midguy). I haven't played Might and Magic in a while, but I thought it was a great game and I'd be up for dusting it off for a few games.[/QUOTE]

Will do. Let me finish my paper and I'll hit you up. Just purchased the DLC and am excited to try them out.

I do have one rule though, no Spider Cloak - Death Knight combo. That shit is too much!

[quote name='Trueblade']Any interest for Hasbro Family Game Night and Hasbro Family Game Night 3 on one account?[/QUOTE]

Cost?

Hasbro Family Game Night - not sure how much
Hasbro Family Game Night 3 - $30.00

For those who may be interested, both games have Platinum trophies.

Just bough a share from SteamboatOperator, I haven't really followed the recent complications regarding him, but I can say the transaction went down really fast and smoothly, he's a very helpful, honest person, so according to my personal experience I don't see why you wouldn't want to do business with him. :)

[quote name='Trueblade']Hasbro Family Game Night - not sure how much

For those who may be interested, both games have Platinum trophies.[/QUOTE]

It's $20 & $30, so $10 per person. Thought had crossed my mind earlier too

[quote name='TurkFebruary']It's $20 & $30, so $10 per person. Thought had crossed my mind earlier too[/QUOTE]

I think they are both cheaper with plus of anyone has a 1 month card...

HFGN was $10 with +

Looking to buy any available shares of Marvel Vs Capcom 2, Super Street Fighter II HD Remix or God Hand if possible. Also as well as MvC3 DLC characters for US region game.

[quote name='WV Matsui']I think they are both cheaper with plus of anyone has a 1 month card...

HFGN was $10 with +[/QUOTE]

I don't believe they are. At least not the 1st one.

Edit

Just looked. Neither has a discount for +

Looking for Assassains creed brotherhood. Paying with 2 $5.99 codes. So yes paying $11.98 for a game that costs much more. PM me soon.

Reposting because some changes were made and shares are now claimed.

FS/FT:

Shares with 1 slot available:
Castlevania Harmony of Despair (full game plus 10th map pack DLC as well as Simon belmont character DLC), Bejeweled 2, Infamous Festival of Blood -$6
Little Big Planet 2 CE DLC plus LBP Killzone DLC- $3
Infamous 2 DLC- Hero Voucher plus Soundtrack- $3
Call of Duty: Black Ops plus all DLC on a PS + account (PS+ expires in about 2 1/2 months):whistle2: $24 per slot

WANT:
Paypal

PM me folks.

[quote name='TurkFebruary']I don't believe they are. At least not the 1st one.[/QUOTE]

I will have to check when I get home

Hasbro Family Game Night - $20.00
$10.00 per person

2. Trueblade
3. Tsel

Also, anyone have discounted PSN cards? I remember seeing some being posted here a while back.

[quote name='Steadymobbin']selling fifa 12 - $17[/QUOTE]

[quote name='randomdud']Reposting because some changes were made and shares are now claimed.

FS/FT:

Shares with 1 slot available:
Castlevania Harmony of Despair (full game plus 10th map pack DLC as well as Simon belmont character DLC), Bejeweled 2, Infamous Festival of Blood -$6
Little Big Planet 2 CE DLC plus LBP Killzone DLC- $3
Infamous 2 DLC- Hero Voucher plus Soundtrack- $3
Call of Duty: Black Ops plus all DLC on a PS + account (PS+ expires in about 2 1/2 months):whistle2: $24 per slot

WANT:
Paypal

PM me folks.[/QUOTE]

Sent PM to both, waiting for a reply.

[quote name='Trueblade']Hasbro Family Game Night - $20.00
$10.00 per person

2. Trueblade
3. Tsel
4. transcollector

/QUOTE]
Count me in.

Red Faction: Guerilla ($20, $4 a share)
1. jamehze (host)
2. cobolatrix
3. Fred87nc
4. Fred87nc

We just need one more person to complete the group!

____

For sale/trade:
Battlefield 1943 + Bad Company 2 Onslaught mode $2
Dead Nation + Superstardust HD (the last is a WB game) $2
Or get both for $3

Looking for: Assassin's Creed: Brotherhood and God Hand.

Thanks.

[quote name='transcollector'][quote name='Trueblade']Hasbro Family Game Night - $20.00
$10.00 per person

2. Trueblade
3. Tsel
4. transcollector
5.WV Matsui

/QUOTE]
Count me in.[/QUOTE]

Just 1 slot remaining that I'd like to find someone for ASAP.

The games purchased are:

-Maximo: Ghosts to Glory
-Raiden III
-Grim Grimoire
-God Hand
-Ring of Red
-X-Men (Arcade Game)
-Odin Sphere
Total of $14 per person

Account is ready, and the info can be sent to anyone interested pretty much as soon as the paypal is in my account.

Members Are:
1. Bamm (Buyer)
2. Derfel
3. Sunghost
4. Fydo

[quote name='wbc1228']Castlevania: Lords of Shadow DLC ($20, $4 per share)
1 wbc1228 (host)
2 lemonydill
3 lmatador15

Two more spots left![/QUOTE]

bump

[quote name='WV Matsui']Never heard of him... Must be a noob[/QUOTE]

I know right, who's this NSYNC guy? I've heard he's been buying/selling lots of gameshare slots so he must be up to something.

[quote name='sunghost']I know right, who's this NSYNC guy? I've heard he's been buying/selling lots of gameshare slots so he must be up to something.[/QUOTE]

What's this renting idea he proposed? Sounds like a hoax.

[quote name='wbc1228']Castlevania: Lords of Shadow DLC ($20, $4 per share)
1 wbc1228 (host)
2 lemonydill
3 lmatador15

Two more spots left![/QUOTE]

Anyone else?

[quote name='bastiartadi']What's this renting idea he proposed? Sounds like a hoax.[/QUOTE]

What's this guy NSYNC's problem? You guys might wanna watch out for him, it could be a set up!

@Below Post- :applause: :lol:. LOL, highlight of the day.

I've seen lots of people 'renting' shares. it's exactly what it sounds like. The owner will charge someone some amount for access to the share for a set time, and then the person who 'rents' is required to deactivate the account at the end of that period so the owner can 'rent' the same slot to someone else. It's a decent way to make a little here and there, as long as the owner is willing to put up with the potential headaches.

Nothing scammish about it though, provided the share owner is legit.

Just need 2 more people for a UMvC3 Costume group, we already have the Gamestop pack, and 2 people splitting the cost for the already released MvC3 pack.

Just need 1 person with the Best Buy DLC and 1 with the Amazon.

UMvC3
1. dgwillia (Gamestop Pre-order DLC)
2. (Reserved for someone with Best Buy Preorder DLC)
3. (Reserved for someone with Amazon Preorder DLC)
4. maigoyume
5. DoubleEcksZero

[quote name='Bamm']I've seen lots of people 'renting' shares. it's exactly what it sounds like. The owner will charge someone some amount for access to the share for a set time, and then the person who 'rents' is required to deactivate the account at the end of that period so the owner can 'rent' the same slot to someone else. It's a decent way to make a little here and there, as long as the owner is willing to put up with the potential headaches.

Nothing scammish about it though, provided the share owner is legit.[/QUOTE]
troll lol.
NSYNC's been here for years, don't know if there's a more trustworthy and serviceable CAG. Too much maybe sometimes (especially with noobs :p)

"Saints Row 2 will be available for free starting early next week for all players who redeem their online pass in each new copy of Saints Row: The Third. The offer expires at midnight on February 13, 2012, so be sure to redeem your online pass before then. And for those of you who have already done so, keep an eye out early next week for the content."

Does anyone know how much does it cost the Online pass?

This could be a good opportunity to get the game at a good price :D

[quote name='cobolatrix']"Saints Row 2 will be available for free starting early next week for all players who redeem their online pass in each new copy of Saints Row: The Third. The offer expires at midnight on February 13, 2012, so be sure to redeem your online pass before then. And for those of you who have already done so, keep an eye out early next week for the content."

Does anyone know how much does it cost the Online pass?

This could be a good opportunity to get the game at a good price :D[/QUOTE]
Online Pass is $9.99 I believe. I'm so going to buy that shit off a CAG. :S

[quote name='meeek']troll lol.
NSYNC's been here for years, don't know if there's a more trustworthy and serviceable CAG. Too much maybe sometimes (especially with noobs :p)[/QUOTE]

Lol, I figured it was something like that.

As soon as I saw the couple of posts before mine, I immediately thought 'here we go again' after seeing the thread get derailed for a bit last night. Guess this'll teach me about taking things seriously :D.

I'd do $2 a share for Saints Row 2 using the online pass. Will that work though since it's bought through the PSN so it's not really from a new purchase?

It's also available next week so might not be for only $2. If you do $5 a share for 2 activations, it's the same as a normal Saints Row 2 share.

By the way, did anyone figure out the whole RDR fiasco with Undead Nightmare Collection not being in the bundle?

Hoping to purchase today if I can receive payment from everyone.

Monopoly Streets - $6 per slot
H. darkpal245 (neutral)
1. WakYasuk - Paid
2. Trueblade - Paid
3. msriflegirl - Paid
4. extra80 - Paid
5. finsfan0210 (?) - Might be available so PM if interested

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back