CAG PSN Gamesharing #3 - Find/Create a Gameshare Group and Gameshare FAQ

Status
Not open for further replies.
Alright, I got a $86 gamestop gift card, looking to see if anyone wants to start up a gameshare 50/50. It can either be through the dlc part of their website or I'll go buy some of the psn cards. Pm me if interested.

I've got a quick question about the whole RDR/Undead issue that arose back on the day it came out. I know two people in the share were able to get a certain version of it... but what exactly is it they got that the other 3 people didn't get? I'm just curious because I have both RDR and Undead as seperate files (I wasn't one of the two who got whatever the special version was), and I want to know if I can still play Undead if I delete the original RDR file.

[quote name='craig64']I've got a quick question about the whole RDR/Undead issue that arose back on the day it came out. I know two people in the share were able to get a certain version of it... but what exactly is it they got that the other 3 people didn't get? I'm just curious because I have both RDR and Undead as seperate files (I wasn't one of the two who got whatever the special version was), and I want to know if I can still play Undead if I delete the original RDR file.[/QUOTE]

As far as I know, if it's the 9gb file it's just a standalone meaning you should be able to play it with or without the original.

[quote name='craig64']I've got a quick question about the whole RDR/Undead issue that arose back on the day it came out. I know two people in the share were able to get a certain version of it... but what exactly is it they got that the other 3 people didn't get? I'm just curious because I have both RDR and Undead as seperate files (I wasn't one of the two who got whatever the special version was), and I want to know if I can still play Undead if I delete the original RDR file.[/QUOTE]

My understanding is that the fixed version is actual add-on content so you can access all of the DLC from the original RDR. So if you're strapped for HDD space, the non-fixed version is what you want as that has the Undead collection as a standalone.

Looking for Chrono Trigger (surprised no one wants to share this amazing game)

Just a question, if you bought a gameshare acc from someone, that means there's TWO ps3's registered to that account that can play the games right? So as long as the other person doesn't deactivate my account, my game is still playable forever right?

But what if they change the password but still keep your ps3 activated, does that change anything?

[quote name='Gannikus']Looking for Chrono Trigger (surprised no one wants to share this amazing game)

Just a question, if you bought a gameshare acc from someone, that means there's TWO ps3's registered to that account that can play the games right? So as long as the other person doesn't deactivate my account, my game is still playable forever right?

But what if they change the password but still keep your ps3 activated, does that change anything?[/QUOTE]

Then you would still have the game and be able to play it, but you would not be able to access the store from the other account. So if you never delete the game and have no intention of selling the share, it wouldn't really affect you.

[quote name='Gannikus']Looking for Chrono Trigger (surprised no one wants to share this amazing game)
[/QUOTE]

Probably because the PS1 has the worst version of the game available...

Hi wanted to know if anyone here has dealt with evilgalad on this site or any other? He bought a share of pop trilogy from orangecrush and apparently has changed the id and password and will not reply to any messages. Everyone else in share has replied and is concerned about their share. So he should be put on the list as a possible scammer. All the evidence points to him. If anyone has bought a share of pop trilogy from him or any other share on this or any other site please contact me or check your share cause you might be locked out as well.

Anyone with PSplus would like to buy Blob 2?I would like to join,but only to those,who has PSplus. That would be 5$ each. I'll pay with paypal ASAP.

[quote name='chewy12']dead island with the bloodbath dlc hit the uk store today for 35.99 gbp. who else is interested.[/QUOTE]

The .99 kills it. Too bad we don't have a UK correspondent that could also buy stuff for us. Damn, the UK store is kicking the US's butt! Look at this ;

Deus Ex: Human Revolution (£39.99/€49.99)

Deus Ex: Human Revolution – Complete Edition (£47.99/€59.99)
Also includes the Explosive Mission, Tactical Enhancement, and The Missing Link DLC packs.

Dead Island + Bloodbath DLC Bundle (£35.99/€44.99)

Call Of Juarez : Bound In Blood (£16.99/€20.99)

Prince Of Persia: The Forgotten Sands (£15.99/€19.99)

Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks for all the info on RDR guys. I appreciate it. I figured I could delete the original RDR, but I'm glad to have it confirmed. Thanks a lot.

[quote name='Devil May Cry']Then you would still have the game and be able to play it, but you would not be able to access the store from the other account. So if you never delete the game and have no intention of selling the share, it wouldn't really affect you.[/QUOTE]

Hmm I remember I downloaded Castlevania SotN from my cousin 5 months ago, then after Nov 18th thing, I tried to play it, then it wouldn't let me play it anymore.

Is it because his acc isn't on my ps3 anymore?

[quote name='Gannikus']Hmm I remember I downloaded Castlevania SotN from my cousin 5 months ago, then after Nov 18th thing, I tried to play it, then it wouldn't let me play it anymore.

Is it because his acc isn't on my ps3 anymore?[/QUOTE]

once you delete the account any game tied to that account becomes unplayable

[quote name='Gannikus']Hmm I remember I downloaded Castlevania SotN from my cousin 5 months ago, then after Nov 18th thing, I tried to play it, then it wouldn't let me play it anymore.

Is it because his acc isn't on my ps3 anymore?[/QUOTE]

yeh you cant delete the account or you wont be able play the games on that account anymore

I'm looking to buy a share of the LittleBigPlanet 2 Move DLC pack, the Midnight Show for The Saboteur, and the GAC Pack for Dead to Rights: Retribution. Please PM me.

[quote name='Derfel']Probably because the PS1 has the worst version of the game available...[/QUOTE]

Probably because I've finished it twice already on two different formats, another one of those don't care if it has trophies... gr8 game but not playing it again.

[quote name='El-Producto']Looking for a share of Sly Cooper games.

I've been out of sharing for a while, and I know Sony nerfed it. So can we still share with one other person?[/QUOTE]

Heh. Nerfed gamesharing. I lol'ed

Anyway.

Festival of Blood - $2

Will be selling Toy Story 3 soon. Damn capsules....

for sale/trade:

Ratchet clank all 4 one online pass $3 (or take both shares & account $5)

Uncharted 2 goty dlc voucher - make offer

Hasbro family game night 1 & Hasbro family game night 3 (on 1 account) $10

Detuned,Linger in Shadows, My Aquarium (on 1 account) $2

i can probably host the dead island group. i can get a 50 euro psn card for $66. 2 ghost slots $13 2 sellable slots $20. i would prefer the ghost slot. who else is interested lets get it

[quote name='WV Matsui']Dude I can add its just the other shares should be lower than $13...[/QUOTE]

seems more than fair to me. your lucky if you can find a used disc for under $40, not to mention the bloodbath dlc is $9.99. even the sellable slots are a no brainer. if it makes it easier ill take a $20 slot

how much cheaper can you get lol. from my 2 experiences this week alone i think this is how it works examples
$10 game 1st 2 $2 2nd 2 $3
$20 game 1st 2 $4 2nd 2 $6
$30 game 1st 2 $5 2nd 2 $10
$40 game 1st 2 $7 2nd 2 $13
$50 game 1st 2 $10 2nd 2 $15
$60 game 1st 2 $12 2nd 2 $18
and it goes on feel free to chime in!

"Phantoms" should shoulder a bit more of the price on a $66 purchase since nobody wants to step up IMO. Everyone is going "phantom" or asking for a PS+ account and it's killing what little gamesharing is still possible. Not saying $13 is too little or much since I didn't do the math. Let's just see what happens with R&C All for One before we say these other slots are resellable.

EDIT: 24.75/8.25 is definitely not fair, haha. You'd have to find someone desperate that's not going to hold-out for a price drop. 20/13 seems about right.

Looking to trade:

I have the following
Battlefield Vietnam(Or Rezzurection DLC for Black Ops)-NOT AVAILABLE*
Dead Space
Altogether this stuff is worth roughly
$40 $25

Looking to trade everything above for:
Call of Duty 4: Modern Warfare (With or without DLC) -
2 Slots 1 SLOT!
I might consider giving one of the DLCs above if someone with CoD4 can also provide me one slot of the DLC.

-Thanks in advance!

[quote name='WV Matsui']Did anyone not get a $5.99 card from their main account?[/QUOTE]

Any account before May 2011 should have got one, but I think they ran out of codes awhile ago.

[quote name='craig64']Selling:

Mass Effect 2: The Arrival DLC - $1
Renegade Ops: $1.50

I need to clear up some account space![/QUOTE]

Interested in Renegade Ops, however I would like to co-op this with my brother, anyone have another slot of this game to sell/rent?

[quote name='NSYNC']"Phantoms" should shoulder a bit more of the price on a $66 purchase since nobody wants to step up IMO. Everyone is going "phantom" or asking for a PS+ account and it's killing what little gamesharing is still possible. Not saying $13 is too little or much since I didn't do the math. Let's just see what happens with R&C All for One before we say these other slots are resellable.

EDIT: 24.75/8.25 is definitely not fair, haha. You'd have to find someone desperate that's not going to hold-out for a price drop. 20/13 seems about right.[/QUOTE]

could go 22/11 maybe im just over thinking. its a super cheap way to get it. we wont see dead island goto even the $25 used price for months. i havent been able to spot 1 under $40 plus the $10 dlc. am i the only cag that wants to jump on this lol

[quote name='NSYNC']Any account before May 2011 should have got one, but I think they ran out of codes awhile ago.[/QUOTE]

Ah I got my PS3 in August of this year!

[quote name='chewy12']could go 22/11 maybe im just over thinking. its a super cheap way to get it. we wont see dead island goto even the $25 used price for months. i havent been able to spot 1 under $40 plus the $10 dlc. am i the only cag that wants to jump on this lol[/QUOTE]

Ok. i'll take an $11 spot

For Just2Dirty, yeah, Yanksfan's your typical scammer :roll:
http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showpost.php?p=9014365&postcount=862

[quote name='Zed_Zilla']anyone have a nba jam slot for sale?[/QUOTE]

[quote name='Crashmasteromega']Hi wanted to know if anyone here has dealt with evilgalad on this site or any other? He bought a share of pop trilogy from orangecrush and apparently has changed the id and password and will not reply to any messages. Everyone else in share has replied and is concerned about their share. So he should be put on the list as a possible scammer. All the evidence points to him. If anyone has bought a share of pop trilogy from him or any other share on this or any other site please contact me or check your share cause you might be locked out as well.[/QUOTE]
Who was the original host? group members?

EvilGalad: http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/member.php?u=157397

[quote name='Lubu1001']Selling

$4 borderlands
$2 all borderlands dlc
$4 resident evil 5
$3 mk vs dc[/QUOTE]

[quote name='stuntman21']Alright, I got a $86 gamestop gift card, looking to see if anyone wants to start up a gameshare 50/50. It can either be through the dlc part of their website or I'll go buy some of the psn cards. Pm me if interested.[/QUOTE]
for reference

Selling:
Echochrome 2 $3
Tumble $2
Sidescroller $2
Swarm $2
Limbo $3
Crash Commando, Rocket Knight, Zombie Apocalypse, Beat Hazard Ultra, Voodoo Dice, Pacman, Dead Nation, Infamous $? offer

Looking for:
NBA Jam, Offers

Somebody pm'ed me about my Red Dead slot but I deleted the message and forgot who! If you're reading this, pm me again please.

Also, selling a slot of Monopoly Streets. $5

[quote name='Blabadon']You know what? fuck game sharing, it obviously isn't going to work for me and I obviously arrived too late for this. I'm okay spending a little more on physical copies of games. Thanks anyways people.[/QUOTE]
[quote name='Blabadon']Origins only be okay?[/QUOTE]
Get lost?

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back