CAG PSN Gamesharing #3 - Find/Create a Gameshare Group and Gameshare FAQ

Status
Not open for further replies.
Guys, I have a question. hould I deactivate gameshare accs before I format my ps3? or Can I just format my ps3 and download games again without deactivation and activation?

[quote name='hanun1002']Guys, I have a question. hould I deactivate gameshare accs before I format my ps3? or Can I just format my ps3 and download games again without deactivation and activation?[/QUOTE]

Before you do anything, make sure you gather the account information password /email because the ps3 may return to default settings.

[quote name='iwarboY']Before you do anything, make sure you gather the account information password /email because the ps3 may return to default settings.[/QUOTE]
Good to know before I format it. :D
Thank you for the info m8. :cool:

Selling

$5 borderlands +all dlc (game+dlc is on 2 different accounts)
$4 resident evil 5 gold edition
$3 mk vs dc
$7 red dead redemption

Looking for these titles.

Jurassic Park: The Game - Full Season
Alice: Madness Returns
Call Of Juarez: Bound In Blood
Red Faction: Armageddon
Family Feud Decades

Old PSN games.

Age of Booty
Blast Factor™
Burnout™ Paradise
CRASH COMMANDO™
Fat Princess
Flower
Linger In Shadows™
LUMINES™ Supernova
Magic Orbz
Marvel vs. Capcom 2
NOBY NOBY BOY™
Novastrike
PAIN
PixelJunk™ Eden / Encore
PixelJunk™ Monsters and Encore
Rag Doll Kung Fu™: Fists of Plastic
Soldner-X: Himmelssturmer
SUPER STARDUST™ HD
TMNT: Turtles in Time Re-Shelled
WipEout® HD
ZEN Pinball

Willing to join a long term reliable PSN group as well.

Thanks for reading.

Last edited by a moderator:
$25: Battlefield 3 + Back To Karkand DLC + Battlefield 1943

$2/offer: Uncharted 3: Drake’s Deception Online Pass + misc. DLCs.

$3.20/offer: Flower + Soundtrack & Dynamic Theme

$6: Monopoly Streets.

$16: Infamous 2 + Weapons Pack, Back To The Future (ALL EP), Battle: Los Angeles, Spare Parts.

Selling:
1. Echochrome 2 $3
2. Tumble $2
3. Sidescroller $2
4. Swarm $2
5. Crash Commando, Rocket Knight, Zombie Apocalypse, Beat Hazard Ultra, Voodoo Dice, Pacman, Dead Nation, Infamous $? offer
6. BF1943 $2
7. BFBC2 Vietnam $3
8. Red Faction Geurrilla $4
9. EU Hot Pursuit DLC

Looking for:
LA Noire Rockstar Pass, NBA Jam, High Velocity Bowling, Dungeon Defenders, Hamilton's Great Adventure , Megaman 10, Savage Moon + DLC

[quote name='jamehze']Selling:
1. Echochrome 2 $3
2. Tumble $2
3. Sidescroller $2
4. Swarm $2
5. Crash Commando, Rocket Knight, Zombie Apocalypse, Beat Hazard Ultra, Voodoo Dice, Pacman, Dead Nation, Infamous $? offer
6. BF1943 $2
7. BFBC2 Vietnam $3
8. Red Faction Geurrilla $4
9. EU Hot Pursuit DLC

Looking for:
LA Noire Rockstar Pass, NBA Jam, High Velocity Bowling, Dungeon Defenders, Hamilton's Great Adventure , Megaman 10, Savage Moon + DLC[/QUOTE]

What does the La Noire Rockstar Pass do? Is it just DLC?

[quote name='FlameSRox']Have a code 20 us For Need for speed the run
o
Dead island + Back to karkand.[/QUOTE]

Jesus dude

Call Of Duty: Black Ops Zombie Map Pack ($5)

Includes:
  • Zombie Map Pack​
  • Rezurrection: Content Pack 4​
  • Zombie Soundtrack​
  • Zombie Moon Theme​

For sale:
Sam & Max: MAX Pack + Jurassic Park ($10)
Enslaved DLC: Pigsy's Perfect 10 ($2)

Went with PoP btw. I'll glad the trophies in those games then start ME2 next week. (ideally)

Selling a slot for the US DLC for Battlefield 3 (Back to Karkand). This only works on the US version of BF3. Asking for $7.50. PM me.

[quote name='Usuyami']Went with PoP btw. I'll glad the trophies in those games then start ME2 next week. (ideally)[/QUOTE]

The Forgotten Sands is coming out Tuesday or the week after for $19.99.

[quote name='Usuyami']For sale:

Went with PoP btw. I'll glad the trophies in those games then start ME2 next week. (ideally)[/QUOTE]

Usu will you host the ME2 share with HeavyD and myself then?

[quote name='FlameSRox']What?[/QUOTE]

A $20 PSN card isn't enough and nobody has what you're looking for YET. Give it more than a few hours, haha.

[quote name='NSYNC']A $20 PSN card isn't enough and nobody has what you're looking for YET. Give it more than a few hours, haha.[/QUOTE]

This

And asking every hour on the hour when we have told you countless times that it is not even out there yet!

[quote name='NSYNC']LA NOIRE, NCAA Football 12, Just Cause 2, Brothers in Arms: Hell's Highway and Prince of Persia: The Forgotten Sands confirmed for next Tuesday on the U.S. Store![/QUOTE]

I picked up JC2 from target a few weeks ago for $7.xx and it is absolutely fun as freaking hell! What a great game!

[quote name='NSYNC']LA NOIRE, NCAA Football 12, Just Cause 2, Brothers in Arms: Hell's Highway and Prince of Persia: The Forgotten Sands confirmed for next Tuesday on the U.S. Store! Also, all previously released Arkham City DLC will be bundled for $14.99. An additional map will be for $2.99.[/QUOTE]

Nice. I might pick up JC2 if its $20.

I'm a little upset because I thought Madden 12 and Battlefield 3 were coming before NCAA. Hopefully they're close. Just Cause 2 and Prince of Persia are priced at £15.99 on the UK store, so I'd expect it to be $19.99 or $29.99 here.

[quote name='Usuyami']For sale:

Went with PoP btw. I'll glad the trophies in those games then start ME2 next week. (ideally)[/QUOTE]

ME2 & Skyrim are the only games I've plat'd because I felt obligated to since they're great.

Sonic CD ($5) - 12/20 US PSN

Resellable - $1.70
1. SteamboatOperator (Host)

Phantom - $0.60
1. clonesniper666

Feel free to add yourselves.

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='SteamboatOperator']Sonic CD ($5) - 12/20 US PSN

Resellable - $1.70
2. Usuyami

Phantom - $0.60

Feel free to add yourselves.[/QUOTE]

whoo!

[quote name='SteamboatOperator']Sonic CD ($5) - 12/20 US PSN

Resellable - $1.70

Phantom - $0.60
1. clonesniper666

Feel free to add yourselves.[/QUOTE]

I will join I prefer the ps3 controller to 360 for platforming games.

[quote name='clonesniper666']I will join I prefer the ps3 controller to 360 for platforming games.[/QUOTE]

One of the many reasons I gave up on my 360 - an incredibly shitty D-pad.

D-Pad, you guys still play with that?

Speaking of Sonic CD and Karkand DLC for BF3...

I can get 20€ codes, and any of you could host from EUR store, Sonic CD at 4.49€, a good would make it

[quote name='meeek']D-Pad, you guys still play with that?

[/QUOTE]

Only with old school 2D platformers that we're developed with a D-pad as a primary means of control, it just feels right to me. New school platformers however like Rayman Origins or Outland I play with the analog.

[quote name='bastiartadi']Nice. I might pick up JC2 if its $20.[/QUOTE]

I am also interested in JC2.

May be interested in LA: Noire as well; as long as it's the complete edition (doubtful) and less than $40.

[quote name='SteamboatOperator']Only with old school 2D platformers that we're developed with a D-pad as a primary means of control, it just feels right to me. New school platformers however like Rayman Origins or Outland I play with the analog.[/QUOTE]

I still use the d-pad for the newer platforming games as well, I honestly can not see my self playing Outland with the analog since I switched over to the d-pad for that game and I did the same with Rayman origins.

[quote name='Jokerkun890']May be interested in LA: Noire as well; as long as it's the complete edition (doubtful) and less than $40.[/QUOTE]

They said in the blog it's the complete edition. You'll save 30% if you're a Plus member too. Maybe someone will give your group a free code if you choose to join.

[quote name='FlameSRox']Have a code 20 us For Need for speed The Run.[/QUOTE]

shawngreen1520? It's almost comical at this point. I love it, haha!

maan. can't stop playing Alice.. this game is an easy 9. possibly 9.5. The only reason i don't give a 10 spot, is because you aren't able to search every area of a level freely before you're locked into another level of the chapter, closing off uncharted territory.
While this sucks, you can revisit levels once you've completed the chapter.
Not to bad considering this game is so freekin fantastically fun and pretty where you'll definitely not mind another playthrough or 2.

Selling off some shares

Back to the Future - $3
Metal Gear Solid psx - $2.50
Mortal Kombat Trilogy and Ugly Americans - $4
Prince of Persia Trilogy HD - $8
Splinter Cell Trilogy HD - $8

Looking for the following:
- Killzone 3 - ALL DLC
- Killzone 2 - Napalm and Cordite DLC
- Resistance 2 DLC
- Warhawk - game alone, bundle would be nice.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back