CAG PSN Gamesharing #3 - Find/Create a Gameshare Group and Gameshare FAQ

Status
Not open for further replies.
[quote name='WV Matsui']Selling

Zac Zero + Rochard $5.75
NBA Jam OFE $3

Discount for both. PM me![/QUOTE]

Will you sell me NBA Jam now?
Please send me PM, I know we can work this out. :)

Rayman: Origins (1454MB) & Sackboy's Prehistoric Moves (1069MB)
1 slot available - $15.20

Sonic Generations (8704MB)
1 slot available - $18.20

Alice: Madness Returns (4566MB), American McGee's Alice (946MB) & Weapons of Madness and Dresses DLC (145KB)
1 slot available - $14.00

Batman: Arkham City - The Arkham Bundle (232MB)
1 slot available - $5.00

NCAA Football 12 (6786MB)
1 "Phantom" available - $10.00
$20.00
1. NSYNC - Paid/Downloaded
2. rams81 - Paid/Downloaded
----------
$10.00
1. Brockothoko - Paid/Downloaded
Uncharted 3: Drake's Deception Online Pass (555KB)
3 slots available - $1.12 each

Dante's Inferno Dark Forest Pack DLC (307MB)
2 slots available - $1.00 each
Includes the Disco Inferno costume, Stone of Wrath relic, and a prequel level featuring new enemies, puzzles, storyline, and 2 trophies!

Looking to sell:

SSF4 AE DLC - $2
Blazblue Continuum Shift Makoto/Valkenhayn/Platinum characters DLC - $3 (get your trophies done before CSE comes out)

Last edited by a moderator:
Timeshares available: (PM me for details)
Jak & Daxter ($1.50)
Mass Effect 2 + Arrival ($1.00)
Oddworld ($0.50)
ICO + Shadow of the Colossus ($1.50)

------------------

Still need one more member for AC:R DLC.

Assassin's Creed: Revelations DLC ($14.00)
$4.75
1) Usuyami PAID
2) Gannikus PAID

$2.25
1) Bigwig_rah PAID
2)

[quote name='SL4V3DOG']Well that's good to know. Since my order status was open and hadn't shipped yet, I was afraid it was coming to my door. It's a shame Amazon doesn't sell them anymore.

So is this the Gotham City Imposters group?

1. SL4V3DOG
2. 4thHorseman
3. Tsel
4. thekoolkurt

If my math is correct it is $5 for re-sells and $2.50 for senior citizens[/QUOTE]

Can I be in for the phantom spot

[quote name='Topaz']Looks like our House of the Dead 3 group is falling apart... Who is still in for HOTD3 and ONLY this (not HOTD4) ?[/QUOTE]

I will. What is the group looking like thus far?

Hey, I bought jlazenby1's account almost 2 months ago and haven't touched a single dlc or game in over a month. I'm offering the account ownership to someone if the price is right. There's alot of dlc and games on it.
Oh and I should add that everything here was bought before NOV 18th.
Here's the list:

Games
Fancy Pants Adventures ($10)
MoH Frontline ($10)
Breath Of Fire IV ($10)
Threads Of Fate ($6)
Legend Of Mana ($6)
Family Feud ($10)
Price Is Right ($10)
Press Your Luck ($10)
Burnout Paradise ($20)
Superstars V8 Racing ($10)
Modnation Racers PSP
LBP PSP
Super Stardust HD
LBP
Sonic Adventure ($10)
Plants VS Zombies ($10)
Final Fantasy 8 9 and Tactics ($30)

Minis
A Space Shooter For 2 Bucks
Widgets Odyssey 1&2
Young Thor
Zombie Tycoon

DLC
All Fallout New Vegas ($46)
All God Of War 3 and home tee shirts ($7)
All Godfather 2 ($10)
All but video packs for skate 2 and 3 ($54)
Fight Night Fight Now Mode ($5)
Way too much Rock Band and Rock Band 3 DLC to list, including the unlocks for 1&2Estimated around $200)
Dragon Age Origins Wardens Keep
All Red Dead DLC except multiplayer based
Battlefeild 2 Onslaught Mode, Assault Kit Upgrade, Vietnam, Recon Upgrade
GTA IV Ballad Of Gay Tony and Lost And The Damned ($30)
Burnout Paradise Legendary Cars, Time Savers and Boost Collection
GT5 Edge Camaro
CoD 4 Variety Map Pack
Infamous 2 Sniper Blast Power
Sims 3 Online Pass
Almost All Guitar Hero 3 DLC(Metallica album also, total about $125ish)
Pain DLC-Tati
Sonic Adventure DX Upgrade

[quote name='cheapbrokegamer']Can anyone vouch for jimjones, DiZeo, or Anydaynow89?[/QUOTE]

I'll vouch for DiZeo. Very good CAGer. Prompt with payment and was patient with me. lol.

ps.. Anyone done with their resellable slot of ICO/SOTC + Stranger's Wrath?

[quote name='cheapbrokegamer']Can anyone vouch for jimjones, DiZeo, or Anydaynow89?[/QUOTE]

What does vouch mean ? :p
Sorry, English is not my main language..

[quote name='DiZeo']What does vouch mean ? :p
Sorry, English is not my main language..[/QUOTE]

Quick google search.. lol.

Confirm that someone is who they say they are or that they are of good character: "someone could vouch for him".

In this case, good character = good CAGer.

[quote name='domo325']Quick google search.. lol.

Confirm that someone is who they say they are or that they are of good character: "someone could vouch for him".[/QUOTE]

Ohh, thanks for vouching for me then! :) (Did I said that correctly ? :p)

[quote name='Topaz']Not sure who is hosting and who is phantom now :p But I think Derfel backed off since he is going to buy it on his main ?[/QUOTE]

House of the Dead 3 Group - $7

Premium Slots ($2.25):
1. Yanksfan
2. ???

Phantom Slots ($1.25):

1. ???
2. ???

Topaz, WV, you guys decide where you want to slot. If you both want a premium slot, I am fine with taking a phantom. I also cannot host this, unless we add something to get to $10 or $20 so I can just buy a PSN card. If we decide to do that, I am cool with that if we agree on whatever to add and won't mind hosting it.

i sold my Black Ops share to Anydaynow89 and he paid quick. so hes good

[quote name='Yanksfan']House of the Dead 3 Group - $7

Premium Slots ($2.25):
1. Yanksfan
2. ???

Phantom Slots ($1.25):

1. ???
2. snakemaster2389

Topaz, WV, you guys decide where you want to slot. If you both want a premium slot, I am fine with taking a phantom. I also cannot host this, unless we add something to get to $10 or $20 so I can just buy a PSN card. If we decide to do that, I am cool with that if we agree on whatever to add and won't mind hosting it.[/QUOTE] i'll take a phantom slot. i'll save myself 4 bucks

I think that's our group..

But who is the host ? :) I'm fine with adding something to make it $10.

EDIT : @frombrknwings : i think WV Matsui was already in for a while for that phantom slot.

[quote name='Yanksfan']House of the Dead 3 Group - $7

Premium Slots ($2.25):
1. Yanksfan
2. Topaz

Phantom Slots ($1.25):

1. WV Matsui
2. snakemaster2389

Topaz, WV, you guys decide where you want to slot. If you both want a premium slot, I am fine with taking a phantom. I also cannot host this, unless we add something to get to $10 or $20 so I can just buy a PSN card. If we decide to do that, I am cool with that if we agree on whatever to add and won't mind hosting it.[/QUOTE]

[quote name='snakemaster2389']selling Dead Space 2 with dlc- $11 (i need $$$)[/QUOTE]
Get a job?
play "pretty woman" ?

I think your DS2/dlc share is overpriced...

dealt with jimjones at least once, no issues, I think he's been around quite some time, too.

I talked to DiZeo on msn and he seems like a very nice guy. He can't PP gift, though, but several people have vouched for him...

Never heard of anydaynow89...

PS: don't see you online no mo'

House of the Dead 3 Group - $7

Premium Slots ($2.25):
1. Yanksfan
2. Topaz

Phantom Slots ($1.25):

1. WV Matsui
2. snakemaster2389

If we go to $10, it will be, what, $3.25 for premium slots and $1.75 for phantoms?

[quote name='meeek']Get a job?
play "pretty woman" ?

I think your DS2/dlc share is overpriced...

dealt with jimjones at least once, no issues, I think he's been around quite some time, too.

I talked to DiZeo on msn and he seems like a very nice guy. He can't PP gift, though, but several people have vouched for him...

Never heard of anydaynow89...

PS: don't see you online no mo'[/QUOTE]

It's way over priced. That share is $6.50 tops...

-------

DiZeo is legit

-------

Yanks why $10?

Read above. If I am needed to host, it needs to be with a PSN card. I can pick up a $10 one to do this. If someone else wants to host, please do so.

this is kinda off-topic but im looking for 2 or 3 other people to do a podcast with. This is for diehard gamers only like myself and i think it would be a fun way to share what games we are playing and just share your thoughts on gaming and gaming news. We would do it once a week so make sure u can be available once a week and it will be at night time. If u are interested, just send me a message on psn or xbox or pm me as well. Peace!

and im selling dead space 2 w/severed dlc for $6 (i payed 12 but whatever)

[quote name='jamehze']Selling/Trading:
1. EU Hot Pursuit DLC
2. Pixel Junk Sidescroller
3. Swarm
4. Sam and Max Season 2, Puzzle Agent, Rochard
5. Toy Story 3

Slots on loan:
God of War Origins Collection
Monopoly Streets[/QUOTE]

Clear. Your. Inbox.

[quote name='WV Matsui']It's way over priced. That share is $6.50 tops...[/QUOTE]

$7.40 unless it had a price drop. This is what everyone paid for the game plus Severed DLC when it came out on the U.S. store. This is no different from people selling their $4 Borderlands + DLC or AC and ACII shares for much more. If people are willing to pay that much ($11), I don't see what the problem is.

Got some shares to sell:

Catherine $13 (no noobs! No longer need share, got an unbeatable offer for disc version)

Kane & Lynch: Dead Men $5

Kane & Lynch: Dog Days $6 (out on loan)

LA Noire Rockstar Pass $2

PS
When does my status go from "CAG in training" to whatever's next?

[quote name='TurkFebruary']Got some shares to sell:

Catherine $13.33 (no noobs! No longer need share, got an unbeatable offer for disc version)

Kane & Lynch: Dead Men $5

Kane & Lynch: Dog Days $6 (out on loan)[/QUOTE]

You should rent it out to me =)

I got tired of waiting on Gamestop and went ahead and created the GC Imposters account.

Gotham City Imposters ($14.99)
$5.00
1) SL4V3DOG
2) Tsel

$2.50
1) thekoolkurt
2) swaggerbot3k

edit- all full!

Buying (PayPal):
- Battlefield 3 + DLC
- L.A. NOIRE (Complete Edition)

Selling:
- Back to the future -> $2
- EA Sports MMA (Phantom) -> $3
- Jurassic Park: The game (All episodes) -> $6

[quote name='DiZeo']Selling:
- EA Sports MMA (Phantom) -> $3[/QUOTE]

Did you deactivate this account? I don't think there should be any EA MMA phantom slots on CAG. Make sure you let the other members in your group know what's up. I fear you may have just opened a big can of worms if you did this independently.

[quote name='Usuyami']Chill, he hasn't been on since last night yet. What are you grabbing off him?[/QUOTE]

heh, I'm not mad, just making sure he sees my posts.

He's leaving for a week and needed info before tomorrow.

[quote name='NSYNC']Did you deactivate this account? I don't think there should be any EA MMA phantom slots on CAG. Make sure you let the other members in your group know what's up. I fear you may have just opened a big can of worms if you did this independently.[/QUOTE]

No, it's on an account I own. I bought the game before knowing about GameSharing (post-apocalypse)..

[quote name='SL4V3DOG']I got tired of waiting on Gamestop and went ahead and created the GC Imposters account.

Gotham City Imposters ($14.99)
$5.00
1) SL4V3DOG
2) Tsel

$2.50
1) thekoolkurt
2) swaggerbot3k

edit- all full!

[/QUOTE]

Huh, ok, guess I got removed for some reason. Thanks for the heads up on that.

Anyone else up for GCI?

[quote name='4thHorseman']Huh, ok, guess I got removed for some reason. Thanks for the heads up on that.[/QUOTE]

Well in my defense I did ask last night

[quote name='SL4V3DOG']Well that's good to know. Since my order status was open and hadn't shipped yet, I was afraid it was coming to my door. It's a shame Amazon doesn't sell them anymore.

So is this the Gotham City Imposters group?

1. SL4V3DOG
2. 4thHorseman
3. Tsel
4. thekoolkurt

If my math is correct it is $5 for re-sells and $2.50 for senior citizens[/QUOTE]

Everyone else responded except you and I was just trying to get the ball rolling. I apologize for leaving you out and am willing to make it right. I will happily make another group and give you first pick when I receive the PSN card I originally ordered.

[quote name='TurkFebruary']When does my status go from "CAG in training" to whatever's next?[/QUOTE]
never I'm afraid, to be a vet, you need to stay around, not say you're leaving then coming back weeks days later :p

[quote name='DiZeo']No, it's on an account I own. I bought the game before knowing about GameSharing (post-apocalypse)..[/QUOTE]
He's just selling his slots "XxAmirxX" style...

Since we're on the BF3 subject (kinda), has anyone heard from ProAtWork?

[quote name='4thHorseman']Huh, ok, guess I got removed for some reason. Thanks for the heads up on that.

Anyone else up for GCI?[/QUOTE]

I'm in for a sellable.

Gotham City Imposters ($15)

Resell ($5):

1)
2) TurkFebruary

Phantom ($2.50):

1) 4thHorseman
2)

Add yourself if you want in!

[quote name='snakemaster2389']this is kinda off-topic but im looking for 2 or 3 other people to do a podcast with. This is for diehard gamers only like myself and i think it would be a fun way to share what games we are playing and just share your thoughts on gaming and gaming news. We would do it once a week so make sure u can be available once a week and it will be at night time. If u are interested, just send me a message on psn or xbox or pm me as well. Peace!

and im selling dead space 2 w/severed dlc for $6 (i payed 12 but whatever)[/QUOTE]

Snake I could join you on these.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back