CAG PSN Gamesharing #3 - Find/Create a Gameshare Group and Gameshare FAQ

Status
Not open for further replies.
If Amir wants to buy a slot and then do 3 phantoms from that it's his business guys. Who are we to say he is a scammer just because we dont like the way he does his shares?

Sorry meeek but unless there is more evidence I think you have this one wrong.

[quote name='Usuyami']How come you hated it so much? I guess playing it 3 times back-to-back-to-back ruins it, but I think that applies to any game. Why didn't you go for 2 runs instead of 3?[/QUOTE]

Even though I understood the charm, the atmosphere bored me. Add in the non-existent story, and I was kicking myself for putting ICO on my trophy profile. I felt nothing and didn't care what happened to any of the characters a few hours in. It was just puzzle after puzzle with a dash of "look how high we are now". I was amused at the A.I. at times though.

I usually end up with an extra playthrough because I don't hit the guides/walkthroughs on my first run. I'm focused strictly on "enjoying" a game then making sure I get 100% afterwards.

[quote name='Brainberry']tbh I have no idea, I'll most likely go on peoples word, If they were free for PS+ at some point(like stacking & PvZ) then they dont count. I had to sort through 185+ DL's lol and only listed the notable games.[/QUOTE]

Try checking at Qriocity.com under the "MEDIA" tab. There should be expiration dates on the stuff you don't own but downloaded.

Gotham City Impostors Resses 1. (host) 2. raiden_86 Spectres 1. 2. illmatic and ganjaman1 are in, i dont know what spots they want. who ever host pm me first plz. Just need one more, for $5/$2.50 you cant go wrong. EDIT:my ps3 wont let me organize this correctly thats why its all f***ed

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='NSYNC']Even though I understood the charm, the atmosphere bored me. Add in the non-existent story, and I was kicking myself for putting ICO on my trophy profile. I felt nothing and didn't care what happened to any of the characters a few hours in. It was just puzzle after puzzle with a dash of "look how high we are now". I was amused at the A.I. at times though.

I usually end up with an extra playthrough because I don't hit the guides/walkthroughs on my first run. I'm focused strictly on "enjoying" a game then making sure I get 100% afterwards.[/QUOTE]

I do the exact same thing, getting 100% is important to me but I still want to experience the game on it's own merits first.

On that note, screw Dead Nation and the billions of replays and level selects necessary to 100% it.

[quote name='juanjoalbo']Hi people im lloking for a group of mk9 + warriors pack + original costume
u$s70
should be $23/$12
im for a resellable slot pm if someone is interested![/QUOTE]

Still looking for a group

[quote name='raiden_86']Gotham City Impostors Resses 1. (host) 2. raiden_86 Spectres 1. 2. illmatic and ganjaman1 are in, i dont know what spots they want. who ever host pm me first plz. Just need one more, for $5/$2.50 you cant go wrong. EDIT:my ps3 wont let me organize this correctly thats why its all f***ed[/QUOTE]

I'll take a phantom,if someone tells me exactly what it means and how does it work :) via PM,of course.

[quote name='WV Matsui']Can someone list who all has GCI and usernames and lets play a few matches![/QUOTE]

So does that mean you succumbed to the urge? :)

bump

Still need one more member for AC:R DLC.

Assassin's Creed: Revelations DLC ($14.00)
$4.75
1) Usuyami PAID
2) Gannikus PAID

$2.25
1) Bigwig_rah PAID
2)

[quote name='raiden_86']Gotham City Impostors Resses 1. (host) 2. raiden_86 Spectres 1. 2. illmatic and ganjaman1 are in, i dont know what spots they want. who ever host pm me first plz. Just need one more, for $5/$2.50 you cant go wrong. EDIT:my ps3 wont let me organize this correctly thats why its all f***ed[/QUOTE]

I can hop on for a "phantom" slot.

I was kind of hoping for a phantom so that would work for me.

I'll host for you guys but someone needs to provide me with an email address and assume all hosting responsibilities. I will simply be providing the capital.

Looking for:

Saints Row the 3rd Season Pass dlc (or any SR3rd dlc)
Amy
Dead Island Ryder White dlc
LittleBigPlanet 2 Toy Story Level Kit

Selling:

Catherine $13 (hold for brainberry)
Kane & Lynch: Dead Men $4
Kane & Lynch 2: Dog Days $6

[quote name='TurkFebruary']Looking for:

Saints Row the 3rd Season Pass dlc (or any SR3rd dlc)
Amy
Dead Island Ryder White dlc
LittleBigPlanet 2 Toy Story Level Kit

Selling:

Catherine $13
Kane & Lynch: Dead Men $4
Kane & Lynch 2: Dog Days $6[/QUOTE]

Hopefully u'll still have Catherine on monday. Either that or hopefully theres stilla goup interested in it. Also GTA4?

How exactly do you split a resellable into multiple phantoms besides waiting 6 months every time. BTW I don't see anything wrong with that. If you have a resellable, by all means do what you want with it, personally I find "renting" shares to be far more egregious.

[quote name='TylDurden']If you have a resellable, by all means do what you want with it, personally I find "renting" shares to be far more egregious.[/QUOTE]

Make up your mind please, LOL!

[quote name='TylDurden']How exactly do you split a resellable into multiple phantoms besides waiting 6 months every time. BTW I don't see anything wrong with that. If you have a resellable, by all means do what you want with it, personally I find "renting" shares to be far more egregious.[/QUOTE]

Egregious for whom? :)

It almost feels like you learned a new word and just really wanted to use it and didn't put much thought into the rest of what you said.

---------------

Timeshares available: (PM me for details)
Jak & Daxter ($1.50)
Mass Effect 2 + Arrival ($1.00)
Oddworld ($0.50)
ICO + Shadow of the Colossus ($1.50)

------------------

Still need one more member for AC:R DLC.

Assassin's Creed: Revelations DLC ($14.00)
$4.75
1) Usuyami PAID
2) Gannikus PAID

$2.25
1) Bigwig_rah PAID
2)

Looks like I got my share of the Prince of Persia DLC from Miguel. So, I guess there's no need to form a group. I'll put it up for sale along with some others when I'm through with it.

This week's drop

The House of the Dead III (PS Move Compatible // Demo Available) –

Defy the undead with shotgun in hand as you explore a post-apocalyptic wasteland of unrelenting terror in The House of the Dead III. Fans of the series will thrill to an abundance of 3D gore, time-sensitive gameplay, and a wide variety of branching paths. Gamers take out wave after wave of horrific zombies as they travel different routes and advance the story line, uncovering new secrets and hidden areas along the way. The all-new shotgun comes in handy when surrounded by an army of undead. Players must use it wisely to take out multiple enemies in a single blast as they plow their way through the most exhilarating nightmare yet.

Grand Theft Auto IV (Full PS3 Game) –

GTA IV reinvents the series with a renewed version of Liberty City detailed to the last pothole and rooftop vent. There are now four boroughs to explore plus extra area outside of Liberty City proper. With the ability to climb obstacles, drive cars, steer boats and pilot helicopters, the world of GTA is more accessible than ever before.
In this fourth installment of the popular series, players take on the role of Niko Bellic, a rough-around-the-edge chap from Eastern Europe. Niko has arrived in America, in Liberty City — a land full of promise and opportunity. His cousin convinced him to emigrate, to join him in his mansion and life of luxury, but as soon as he steps off the boat, Niko discovers the truth about the American way. Still, the wealth, the comfort, the bliss of the good life, it all really is here … And it’s all for the taking.

Worms: Ultimate Mayhem –

Worms: Ultimate Mayhem is a souped-up, re-vamped, high-definition re-imagining of Worms 3D and Worms 4: Mayhem, bringing both games together in one incredibly over-stuffed, over-the-top package. The game includes 60 missions, 38 weapons and 12 graphical themes, as well as full online play for up to four players.

Demos

Mass Effect 3
Binary Domain

For PS+ this week:

Deals
Grand Theft Auto IV: The Complete Edition - $23.99
The House of the Dead III - $4.89

Games
Battle Fantasia
Far Cry 2 - Ends 2/21 (V-Day Special One Week Offer)
Fatal Inertia
Grand Theft Auto IV - Full Game Trial
Hamsterball
Inferno Pool
Mahjong Tales: Ancient Wisdom
Supersonic Acrobatic Rocket Powered Battle Cars

[quote name='snakemaster2389']People who have Gotham City: Imposters-

snakemaster2389
wv matsui

add yourself[/QUOTE]

WV-Matsui (PSN)

Accounts for both groups have been created with PS+ codes added successfully. Big thanks to SL4V3DOG for providing a extra PS+ code. PM's will be sent out shortly. Game releases this Tues, lets get it done gentlemen.

Group 1
Grand Theft Auto IV: The Complete Edition + 1 month PlayStation Plus subscription - The Simpson's Arcade, Far Cry 2, Final Fantasy V, Sega Genesis Collection (*sellable slots only), etc. ($23.99)

SteamboatOp (host)
Sellable - $7.99
1. DiZeo (Paid)
2. clonesniper666 (Paid)

Phantom (non-sellable) - $3.99
1. Taint (Paid)
2. frombrknwings (Paid)

*Genesis Collection will not be available to phantoms. Additionally, please remember that games downloaded via PS Plus (everything except GTA IV) will be good for the duration of the subscription, 1 month.

Emails will be sent out a couple of days prior to release.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Thanks to SL4V3DOG I can now go ahead and assemble a second GTA IV group and take advantage of the PS Plus discount.

Group 2
Grand Theft Auto IV: The Complete Edition + 1 month PlayStation Plus Subscription ($23.99)

SteamboatOp (host)
Sellable - $7.99
1. shhximxhiding (Paid)
2. bastiartadi (Paid)

Phantom (non-sellable) - $3.99
1. ayevenom
2. iqubal
(Paid)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

For sale:

Battlefield 1943 (phantom/non-sellable) - $0.49

[quote name='raiden_86']hopefully i get to play some GCI this week and add my name to the list. hey matsui how is it so far?[/QUOTE]

I like it. I actually enjoyed the demo a good bit. It's reminds me a lot of Team Fortress 2

I'm just about to download my copy of it, but I did try the private beta on pc. It was pretty jacked up, lots of lag and teleporting. other than that, it seemed like an intresting idea.

selling resell Madden 12 for $10...pm me

[quote name='snakemaster2389']People who have Gotham City: Imposters-

snakemaster2389
wv matsui
clonesniper666 (psn: clonesniper6)

add yourself[/QUOTE]

I have it on both ps3 and 360, so on ps3 I am still low level.

Rayman: Origins (1454MB) & Sackboy's Prehistoric Moves (1069MB)
1 slot available - $15.20

Sonic Generations (8704MB)
1 slot available - $18.20

Alice: Madness Returns (4566MB), American McGee's Alice (946MB) & Weapons of Madness and Dresses DLC (145KB)
1 slot available - $14.00

Batman: Arkham City - The Arkham Bundle (232MB)
1 slot available - $5.00

NCAA Football 12 (6786MB)
1 "Phantom" available - $10.00
$20.00
1. NSYNC - Paid/Downloaded
2. rams81 - Paid/Downloaded
----------
$10.00
1. Brockothoko - Paid/Downloaded
Uncharted 3: Drake's Deception Online Pass (555KB)
3 slots available - $1.12 each

Dante's Inferno Dark Forest Pack DLC (307MB)
2 slots available - $1.00 each
Includes the Disco Inferno costume, Stone of Wrath relic, and a prequel level featuring new enemies, puzzles, storyline, and 2 trophies!

Aero_Muramasi and ganjaman1 the GCI group is good to go, you should be getting pms. keep that list coming guys. i still have the beta will i need to dl the game again or will this be an 'unlock key' situation?

[quote name='clonesniper666']Selling:
Deus Ex HR and Amy - $23 ($3 off)[/QUOTE]

If you have trouble selling this and won't play it again, do a "phantom" for half-off. Just let me know who buys the slot, because I plan on doing the same in 6 months. This way you still technically own the slot, but made some quick cash. Everbody wins, haha.

[quote name='raiden_86']Aero_Muramasi and ganjaman1 the GCI group is good to go, you should be getting pms. keep that list coming guys. i still have the beta will i need to dl the game again or will this be an 'unlock key' situation?[/QUOTE]

Try the key first

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back