CAG PSN Gamesharing #3 - Find/Create a Gameshare Group and Gameshare FAQ

Status
Not open for further replies.
The difference will be minimal ($30 opposed to $24). We're talking $8/4 or $10/5. You could make the $2/1 back if you really wanted. Redbox already has Twisted Metal. Buy an online pass on ebay, haha.

Good call on Madden NFL 12 last week everyone. It's up to $59.99 now, LOL! I'm also considering doing timeshares again, but this time for two weeks. Games would be $3, DLC $1.

Anyone want to start a Rocksmith group? The phantoms can get access to whatever we buy on the first go and the "resellers" can get in on whatever else extra comes out that they want to pick up.

[quote name='TurkFebruary']I have a soft rag that I got when I got my glasses that doesn't scratch the lens. It works beautifully on ps3 discs... So I guess anywhere you get prescription glasses would probably sell them[/QUOTE]
I don't wear glasses! soft rag as in... ? (100% cotton?)

[quote name='NSYNC']Good call on Madden NFL 12 last week everyone. It's up to $59.99 now, LOL! I'm also considering doing timeshares again, but this time for two weeks. Games would be $3, DLC $1.[/QUOTE]
LMAO, what rip off artists!

[quote name='ayre27292']i have a share of madden 12 and a share with assassins creed 1 and 2 if anyone is interested in buying or trading[/QUOTE]
your M12 share just doubled in price! :p

[quote name='meeek']I don't wear glasses! soft rag as in... ? (100% cotton?)
[/QUOTE]

That'd be fine. You can use a t-shirt if you were so inclined, just make sure it's clean and free of debris.

@meeek You want a microfibre cloth. I'm pretty sure if you searched around, you could find some kind of free promo for a few of these online. That's all you'll ever need.

^ i picked up a microfibre cloth last night after reading the bit about finger prints causing additional stress to the laser. it works amazing idk if i would use a t-shirt p.s. is it just me or is taking longer for the ps store to update? i swear it used update around 2pm pacific. maybe it has something to do with the vita and all the merch they have to put up.

[quote name='momouchi']Anyone want to start a Rocksmith group? The phantoms can get access to whatever we buy on the first go and the "resellers" can get in on whatever else extra comes out that they want to pick up.[/QUOTE]

ME! I would even just go halfsies with you.

FOR SALE OR TRADE (on separate accounts, all can be resold)

Catherine

Dead Space 2

Back to the Future series

Only one I remember what I paid on is Catherine ($13.67), willing to consider all serious offers but not desperate enough to sale dirt cheap.

[quote name='SteamboatOperator']That'd be fine. You can use a t-shirt if you were so inclined, just make sure it's clean and free of debris.[/QUOTE]

Be gentle. A t-shirt can scratch the disc.

[quote name='raiden_86']^ i picked up a microfibre cloth last night after reading the bit about finger prints causing additional stress to the laser. it works amazing[/QUOTE]

Glad to be able to help others avoid MY problems of last summer!

[quote name='bastiartadi']Meeek, a microfiber cloth should come with any screen protector too. If not, you can just go to a local store that mainly sells glasses and ask for one. They should have plenty.[/QUOTE]

This.

By the way, off-topic I know, but thank god for tax returns! Was able to get my new system, new computer, and 12 games! :applause:

Account info has been sent out to phantom members from both groups. As soon as they are done activating I'll be sending all sellable holders a PM. Big thanks to SL4V3DOG for providing a extra PS+ code.

Group 1
Grand Theft Auto IV: The Complete Edition + 1 month PlayStation Plus subscription - The Simpson's Arcade, Far Cry 2, Final Fantasy V, Sega Genesis Collection (*sellable slots only), etc. ($23.99)

SteamboatOp (host)
Sellable - $7.99
1. DiZeo (Paid/Activated)
2. clonesniper666 (Paid/Activated)

Phantom (non-sellable) - $3.99
1. Taint (Paid/Activated)
2. frombrknwings (Paid/Activated)

*Genesis Collection will not be available to phantoms. Additionally, please remember that games downloaded via PS Plus (everything except GTA IV) will be good for the duration of the subscription, 1 month.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Group 2
Grand Theft Auto IV: The Complete Edition + 1 month PlayStation Plus Subscription ($23.99)

SteamboatOp (host)
Sellable - $7.99
1. shhximxhiding (Paid)
2. bastiartadi (Paid)

Phantom (non-sellable) - $3.99
1. ayevenom (Paid)
2. iqubal
(Paid/Activated)

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='snakemaster2389']ok wheres the HotD 3 group? someone pm me i wanna play it.[/QUOTE]

Exactly! I was in this with you and I forget who else!

Let's Go! :)

[quote name='TurkFebruary']Be gentle. A t-shirt can scratch the disc.
[/QUOTE]

As long as the shirt is 100% cotton and clean then it will not scratch the disc. Not only do I use a shirt myself to wipe off discs when need be, but I recommend it to all my clients should they not have access to a microfiber cloth.

[quote name='snakemaster2389']i have Grand Slam Tennis 2(pretty fun) and Twisted Metal, who wants to play?[/QUOTE]

I'm grabbing TM tomorrow. Hit me up WV-Matsui

[quote name='NSYNC']15.2 GB for the GTAIV bundle. 11 GB for standalone.[/QUOTE]

Thats brutal!

ALso anybody renting out/timesharing Catherine?!?!?

I'm interested.

Have SSX Preordered in gamestop so is any launch DLC is coming out i'd like to get in a group for that

[quote name='Brainberry']Thats brutal!

I'm interested.

Have SSX Preordered in gamestop so is any launch DLC is coming out i'd like to get in a group for that[/QUOTE]

Brain there is one for SSX it's me and a one other. Just gotta remember who!

[quote name='SteamboatOperator']As long as the shirt is 100% cotton and clean then it will not scratch the disc. Not only do I use a shirt myself to wipe off discs when need be, but I recommend it to all my clients should they not have access to a microfiber cloth.[/QUOTE]

Spot on. that's what I was told myself way back when my PS2 scratched disks too.

[quote name='Brainberry']Thats brutal!

I'm interested.
[/QUOTE]

Never done the rental/timeshare thing, but have a share of Catherine and if it doesnt sell soon I am willing to work something out with you if you want to PM me.

BR Discs are not like DVD or CD discs. They are hardcoated by a scratch resistant material that make them nearly impossible to scratch unintentionally. While I do use a microfiber myself, a clean tshirt will definitely do.

[quote name='NSYNC']15.2 GB for the GTAIV bundle. 11 GB for standalone.[/QUOTE]

I totally regret not having bought the 320GB PS3, and bought the 160GB to save some bucks..

[quote name='Brainberry']ALso anybody renting out/timesharing Catherine?!?!?

I'm interested.[/QUOTE]
I'm doing it. $3 for two weeks. Won't be available until the 23rd though.

can u find out whos in the House of the Dead 3 group. and i have a Twisted Metal code for Starhawk that i wont be using so i guess i'll sell that for cheap or trade it for something

[quote name='shhximxhiding']Never done the rental/timeshare thing, but have a share of Catherine and if it doesnt sell soon I am willing to work something out with you if you want to PM me.

BR Discs are not like DVD or CD discs. They are hardcoated by a scratch resistant material that make them nearly impossible to scratch unintentionally. While I do use a microfiber myself, a clean tshirt will definitely do.[/QUOTE]

Nice let me know, hopefully its soon? either that or I'll wait for NSYNC, I only want to rent it for 1 week though.

@ Matsui! Nice. At least I'll have someone to play it with.

[quote name='DiZeo']I totally regret not having bought the 320GB PS3, and bought the 160GB to save some bucks..[/QUOTE]

Get a 320GB HDD for cheap and upgrade it yourself. It easy. I'll walk you through it if you want.

[quote name='DiZeo']I totally regret not having bought the 320GB PS3, and bought the 160GB to save some bucks..[/QUOTE]

Me too, a big shit if u got la noire, infamous 2 and rdr goty from the store :S

[quote name='WV Matsui']Snake i just remember that you and I had phantoms[/QUOTE]
yea i know but i forgot whos hosting and who has resales. I wanna play Hotd3 with my move gun

[quote name='juanjoalbo']Me too, a big shit if u got la noire, infamous 2 and rdr goty from the store :S[/QUOTE]

Speaking of ; RDR and LA NOIRE had price drops this week. $30 for standalone, $40 for bundles. I do OK with a 40GB. My head would probably explode with a 160GB and up. I'd be broke with a huge backlog!

[quote name='Brainberry']either that or I'll wait for NSYNC, I only want to rent it for 1 week though.[/QUOTE]

Fine. $1.50.

Not sure if everyone knows this (I didnt), but I just got 6 free games off ps+, Battle Fantasia, Fatal Inertia EX, Hamsterball, Inferno Pool, Mahjong Tales, & Far Cry 2 (only one I knew was going to be free).

[quote name='NSYNC']Speaking of ; RDR and LA NOIRE had price drops this week. $30 for standalone, $40 for bundles. I do OK with a 40GB. My head would probably explode with a 160GB and up. I'd be broke with a huge backlog!

Fine. $1.50.[/QUOTE]

Thanks pumpkin, I just need a game to play before SSX comes out.

[quote name='shhximxhiding']Not sure if everyone knows this (I didnt), but I just got 6 free games off ps+, Battle Fantasia, Fatal Inertia EX, Hamsterball, Inferno Pool, Mahjong Tales, & Far Cry 2 (only one I knew was going to be free).[/QUOTE]

Lots of garbage to be had there. I picked up Inferno Pool and Mahjong Tales.

Back to Karkand/Online Pass (1326MB), flOw + DLC (205MB), Monopoly PS Mini (67MB) & PAIN (1948MB) + DLC
1 slot available - $6.00
Includes Dead Nation (1424MB), LittleBigPlanet (2039MB) and R&C: Quest for Booty (2388MB). PM for more info on the PAIN characters, modes and levels.

Batman: Arkham City - The Arkham Bundle (232MB)
1 slot available - $5.00

Burnout: Paradise (3325MB) + Time Savers Pack (100KB)
1 slot available - $4.00
Includes Super Stardust HD (275MB), Wipeout HD + Fury (1778MB) and various Rock Band tracks.

Dante's Inferno Dark Forest Pack DLC (307MB)
2 slots available - $1.00 each
Includes the Disco Inferno costume, Stone of Wrath relic, and a prequel level featuring new enemies, puzzles, storyline, and 2 trophies!

Uncharted 3: Drake's Deception Online Pass (555KB)
2 slots available - $1.12 each
----------
Rayman: Origins (1454MB) & Sackboy's Prehistoric Moves (1069MB)
1 slot available - $15.20

Sonic Generations (8704MB)
1 slot available - $18.20

SSX Pre-Order Group - FREE?
Brainberry (GameStop)
MethodManFTW (GameStop)
WV Matsui

I'm going to take a wild guess and say WV pre-ordered at GameStop, haha.

Alright, after seeing how stupid the Trine 2 trophies are, I don't feel it's worth buying on my main account. I'll create a group for it and just buy it without a PSN card so there's no need for a $20 minimum.

Trine 2:
resellable - $5
1. AkariK (host)
2. Tsel
phantom - $2.50

TheCro, still interested? Since it's so fast, I imagine my slot would be up for sale quickly too.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back