CAG PSN Gamesharing #3 - Find/Create a Gameshare Group and Gameshare FAQ

Status
Not open for further replies.
[quote name='0_0']It's probably FlameSRox. He has trophies for inFamous 2 as recently as February 5th 2012.[/QUOTE]

Man I'm glad my cousin isn't aware of this atm. This is BS. #-o

hey guys, i posted up reviews for Amular and Grand Slam Tennis 2 so check it out if u want to and i need someone who can hook me up with some psn uk cards so i can host my uk games group or if someone wants to host then that would be great too

[quote name='hanun1002']selling
Red Dead Redemption And Undead Nightmare Collection Bundle + jurassic park for 14.
BF3 for 17.[/QUOTE]

Sent you a PM for BF3!

Selling:

Saints Row the Third Season Pass $8

Darksiders $6.50

Resident Evil 4/CVX $8

Flower $2

BloodRayne Betrayal $3

Arkham City Catwoman dlc (code) $2.00

Fallout 3 dlc $8

Discounts on multi-accounts

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='TurkFebruary']Selling:

Saints Row the Third Season Pass $8

Darksiders $6.50

Resident Evil 4/CVX $8

Flower $2

BloodRayne Betrayal $3

Arkham City Catwoman dlc (code) $2.00

Fallout 3 dlc $8

Discounts on multi-accounts[/QUOTE]
Is that Darksiders a phantom or resell?

Selling RDR + Undead Nightmare account (1 slot is taken by broken ps3 so you'll have to wait for a deactivate on qriocity). PM me

I may be interested then. If someone else comes along and wants it, let 'em have it. I'll get back to you if I make up my mind.

Yeah, I agree it's high this time. Looks like they're trying to squeeze five extra dollars just because they can. The game has almost $30 worth of DLC now. There were retail game + DLC bundles for the same price not too long ago on the PS store.

[quote name='NSYNC']Yeah, I agree it's high this time. Looks like they're trying to squeeze five extra dollars just because they can. The game has almost $30 worth of DLC now. There were retail game + DLC bundles for the same price not too long ago on the PS store.[/QUOTE]

omment #2 by Banacheckfps - " It's good that's it's not Multiplayer DLC again & it's Single-Player DLC for once which add's to the Assassin's Creed Revelations story. " - this could possibly be a great addition as this adds to the story, where much dlc is multiplayer or sidetracked, this dlc is story related and even adds 10 trophies. For fans of the game i'd be psyched, though i haven't completed 2 yet :p This looks to be well thought quality dlc

Can anyone confirm for sure whether or not Mass Effect 3 will release on the PSN Store on the same day as the disc launch; March 6th? If so, I think I'd be interested in a resell slot.

[quote name='DistilledPoison']Can anyone confirm for sure whether or not Mass Effect 3 will release on the PSN Store on the same day as the disc launch; March 6th? If so, I think I'd be interested in a resell slot.[/QUOTE]

Doubtful

[quote name='DistilledPoison']Can anyone confirm for sure whether or not Mass Effect 3 will release on the PSN Store on the same day as the disc launch; March 6th? If so, I think I'd be interested in a resell slot.[/QUOTE]

EA announced way back when that it will both be available in retail in digital format at launch.

There were no further mentions on it.

[quote name='bastiartadi']EA announced way back when that it will both be available in retail in digital format at launch.

There were no further mentions on it.[/QUOTE]

[quote name='WV Matsui']Doubtful[/QUOTE]

Those are two pretty different answers. @_@

If they got a response and it wasn't yes, that means it's not coming. They'd already have a digital copy of Mass Effect 3 waiting for approval from Microsoft and Sony.

PayPal. Pm me offers. Accounts are from before Apocalypse.

Prince Of Persia
Assassins Creed
Dead Space
Need For Speed: Hot Pursuit
Black ops: Annihilation Dlc
Midnight Club Dlc's: Ultimate Upgrade, and both vehicle packs.
Wolfenstein 3D
I Must Run (Mini)

account 2: Gran turismo 5: Prologue, crash bandicoot 2.

Account 3:

GTA IV: The Lost And Damned
Cod Classic
Black ops map pack 2 Escalation
All uncharted 2 Dlc
Just cause 2 Dlc

Looking to sell:

SSF4 Arcade Edition Add-on DLC (easy trophies) - $2
Blazblue Continuum Shift Makoto/Valkenhayn/Platinum characters DLC (also easy trophies, plus makes the hardest trophy of BBCS easier) - $2
Trine 2 (fast plat if you don't have an asian console) - $5

All resellable slots.

Crystal Defenders - $9.99

Sellable - $3.33
1. SteamboatOp (Host)
2. Poshbishounen
Phantom (non-sellable) - $1.66

* I am willing to switch over to a phantom slot should someone want a sellable.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

ModNation Racers career extension add-on's (Arctic Tour, Far East Tour, Big City Tour) - $29.97 ($9.99 each)

Sellable - $9.99
1. SteamboatOp (Host)
Phantom (non-sellable) - $4.99
2. superdave85

* superdave85 and myself are willing to re-arrange our positions should anyone only be interested in our occupied slots, whatever brings the group closer to fruition.

Add yourselves if interested.

[quote name='NSYNC']If they got a response and it wasn't yes, that means it's not coming. They'd already have a digital copy of Mass Effect 3 waiting for approval from Microsoft and Sony.[/QUOTE]

I'm inclined to agree with this. If they were having a same day launch, they'd be broadcasting "PLEASE BUY THIS GAME FROM US PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE" not saying "No word."

That blows, as I'm flat broke. Guess it's back to hookin', lol.

Thanks for doing that extra research, I appreciate it bastiartadi. I looked myself and never caught anything.

[quote name='NSYNC']If they got a response and it wasn't yes, that means it's not coming. They'd already have a digital copy of Mass Effect 3 waiting for approval from Microsoft and Sony.[/QUOTE]

Not really, the way these things work they would never confirm yes or no when asked like that.

AC Revelations "Lost Archive" DLC - $14.99
http://www.ps3trophies.org/news/news...hive--DLC.html
Release Date: 2/28/12

Looking at the achievement list it seems like it's single player DLC, and fairly substantial too. I might be up for a group though I'm not really interested in the multiplayer DLC anymore.

[quote name='bill123']I missed this. What exactly is the gameshare and cost?[/QUOTE]

Don't exactly know what you mean. The group I mentioned is for Journey and I am Alive. Both cost $15 for a total of $30. It would be 5 for Phantoms, 10 for resellables.

As for the $20 breakdown, it should be 3.33 for Phantoms, 6.66 for resellables.

@Distilled
No worries.

I am not joining a group.

Star Wars: TFU 2 ($20)
Brainberry (Host)

Resellable ($6.66)

Phantoms ($3.33)
1. iWarboy

Feel free to add yourself in. No need to PM me.

[quote name='bastiartadi']I am not joining a group.

Brainberry (Host)

Resellable ($6.66)
1. DiZeo

Phantoms ($3.33)
1. iWarboy

Feel free to add yourself in. No need to PM me.[/QUOTE]

I'm in for a Resellable slot! Added myself.

Brainberry (Host)

Resellable ($6.66)
1. DiZeo

Phantoms ($3.33)
1. iWarboy
2. Matsui

In

--------

I'm also looking for GTA4

---------

Selling Zac Zero + Rochard

All reasonable offers considered!

----------

Who had next in line for Kane and Lynch? I'm done!

[quote name='Bigwig_rah']Not really, the way these things work they would never confirm yes or no when asked like that.[/QUOTE]

That's exactly how Resident Evil 5: Gold Edition got confirmed for PSN. Someone asked, they resopned with "sooner than you think", which turned out to be a week. They get these questions all the time for stuff. They either ignore them or give an honest answer when they know something.

I realize this is probably the wrong place to post, but I heard somewhere that I could get PSN cards/vouchers for less than the face value of the card. Anybody have any info on this?

[quote name='John.Q.Dough']I realize this is probably the wrong place to post, but I heard somewhere that I could get PSN cards/vouchers for less than the face value of the card. Anybody have any info on this?[/QUOTE]

PSN code trading thread is your best bet.

[quote name='Bigwig_rah']Not really, the way these things work they would never confirm yes or no when asked like that.

AC Revelations "Lost Archive" DLC - $14.99
http://www.ps3trophies.org/news/news...hive--DLC.html
Release Date: 2/28/12

Looking at the achievement list it seems like it's single player DLC, and fairly substantial too. I might be up for a group though I'm not really interested in the multiplayer DLC anymore.[/QUOTE]

Same here, if you do end up making a group put me down for a resell.

Shatter $1.77 (WB games Infamous and WipeoutHD)

bulletstorm $8

hoard + pixeljunk racers 2nd lap + Uno $2.5 (WB games Dead Nation, Infamous, LBP PSP and Killzone PSP)

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='MethodManFTW']Ssx on tour is on eu psn for 10 pounds or whatever space money they use.

Anyone want in?[/QUOTE]

I wluld be interested depending on price

Brainberry (Host)

Resellable ($6.66)
1. Anydaynow89
2. Anydaynow89

Phantoms ($3.33)
1. iWarboy

Ill take both Resallables.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done