CAG PSN Gamesharing #3 - Find/Create a Gameshare Group and Gameshare FAQ

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ok, i need an open slot so i have to sell this share, (( 5 games for $7 bucks )) = From Dust, Renegade Ops, Hamiltons Great Adventure, Rochard and Beat Hazard Ultra

[quote name='clonesniper666']Mass Effect 3 Groups
Mass Effect 3 Group 1
Usuyami (host)
$20/ea
1. 0_0 (paid)
2. bill123 (paid)

$10/ea
1. iowaholdem (paid)
2. WV Matsui (paid)

Mass Effect 3 Group 2 - Day 1 DLC
$20/ea +$?
1. rams81 (paid)
2. clonesniper666 (host)

$10/ea +$?
1. Reo 15x(paid)
2.Bigwig (paid)

Mass Effect 3 Group 3
RS-shhximxhiding(host)
RS-Dannykillzombies (paid)
PH-iwarboy (paid)
PH- Brainberry (paid)

Mass Effect 3 Group 4
$20.00
1- Railborg
2- Topaz

$10.00
1-gamerGirl34
2-snakemaster2389

Mass Effect 3 Group 5

Premium - $20
1. Usuyami (paid)
2.4thHorseman (paid)
Economy - $10
1. MethodManFTW(paid) (Host)
2. Taint (paid)

Mass Effect 3 Group 6
Resale - $20
1. domo325
2. Yanksfan (host)
Phantom - $10
1. SL4V3DOG
2. bigkrev13

Mass Effect 3 Group 7
Resale - $20
1.anydaynow89
2.anydaynow89
Phantom - $10
1. cwinters(?) -
2. n4styn4t3

Mass Effect 3 Group 8
NSYNC(host)

Alliance slots $20
1. raiden_86 (paid)
2. momouchi (paid)

Reaper slots $10
1.Taavivesi (paid)
2. swaggerbot3k (paid)

Mass Effect 3 Group 9 + Day 1 DLC
Resale: $23.33
1. MightySlacker
2. notalunchbox

Phantom: $11.66

Updated.

Added Group 9 + prices for that group.[/QUOTE]

I'm in Group 9's phantom, thanks! :D

Turk reminded me that I've been meaning to pass on this share that Rams gave me.

Marvel Pinball + Space Invaders Infinity Gene + a couple Welcome Back game one of which is Wipeout.

1) No noobs! Someone I recognize at least.
2) When you finish it, send it on to the next person free or whatever.

EDIT: Taken!

Last edited by a moderator:
Ok, i need an open slot so i have to sell this share, (( 5 games for $5 bucks ))

From Dust
Renegade Ops
Hamiltons Great Adventures
Rochard
and Beat Hazard Ultra

EDIT: SOLD to Charles - Thanks budd

[quote name='bastiartadi']
Deus Ex: Human Revolution ($ ?)

Resellable
1) Usuyami
2) bastiartadi

Phantom
1) MightySlacker
2)
[/QUOTE]

Any DLC coming with this (if not included already)?

Dave

[quote name='iwarboY']Ok, i need an open slot so i have to sell this share, (( 5 games for $5 bucks ))

From Dust
Renegade Ops
Hamiltons Great Adventures
Rochard
and Beat Hazard Ultra[/QUOTE]

This is a steal. Grab it while its hot people

[quote name='MightySlacker']Any DLC coming with this (if not included already)?

Dave[/QUOTE]

I'm fine on DLC depending on price/what it does. I'd rather not get any DLC that are weapons/alternate appearance only.

[quote name='meeek']Did they update the NBA Jam OFE rosters? can't check right now... I'd like to know if Lin is in.[/QUOTE]

have they ever updated the rosters? i just checked, no lin. even chris paul is still on the hornets. i would think the rosters would be auto updated, but at least i keep brandon roy:)

[quote name='momouchi']Are there really no Mass Effect 2s hanging around? I'm interested in a slot.[/QUOTE]
This^

Green #=The # it is on my download list
Yellow=PSN Store Price

Ratchet&Clank: Quest for Booty 257 $15
Ragdoll Kung Fu 222 $10
Fat Princess 200 $15
CoD Classic 155 $15
Toy Home 153 $10
Pinball Heroes+DLC 148-152 $16
Battlefield 1943 147 $10
Hasbro Family Game Night 146 $40
CoD:WaW Map Pack 1 145 $10
Alien Havoc 143 $5
Madden NFL Arcade 128 $10
Rampart 127 $5
Vandal Hearts:Flames of Judgement 126 $15
Thexder Neo 125
Watchmen:End is Nigh 125 $20
Red Baron Arcade 120 $10
High Velocity Bowling 119 $10
Burnout Paradise+All DLC 78-86 $54
All Warhawk DLC 62-64 $20
Uncharted 2 Multiplayer Packs 48-49 $12
Warhawk(PS1) 43 $6
BF3+UC3 Online passes $15 each
Infamous $15
NBA 2k10 Draft Combine

I'm trading ALL of the above for:
Mass Effect 2+(DLC if possible)

[quote name='Miguel_Zorro']How does one obtain these coupons?[/QUOTE]

The magazine is in store and I actually highly recommend the $15 subscription because the coupons in it are awesome! Plu you become an unlocked member which earns a whole host of benefits as well.

But if you just want the mag it's $5 instore. Or find someone who doesnt want their ME2 coupon!

[quote name='Miguel_Zorro']How does one obtain these coupons?[/QUOTE]

I will mail you my coupon from the @gamer mag if you want it (whenever I get it). Don't start throwing things at me guys, but.... I am not a fan of Mass Effect :whistle2:k

[quote name='last CHANce']I am not a fan of Mass Effect :whistle2:k[/QUOTE]

GEEEEEETTTTTTTTTTT OUUUUUUTTTTTTTT

*blink blink*

Oh sorry, blacked out for a second there...

[quote name='last CHANce']I will mail you my coupon from the @gamer mag if you want it (whenever I get it). Don't start throwing things at me guys, but.... I am not a fan of Mass Effect :whistle2:k[/QUOTE]

Played 2? ME1 was okay and I personally wasn't impressed. 2, on the other hand, is a whole different ballgame.

EDIT:
Just had a successful gameshare with Anydaynow89 just in case anyone was a little iffy on him.

[quote name='last CHANce']Don't start throwing things at me guys, but.... I am not a fan of Mass Effect :whistle2:k[/QUOTE]

It's because you're a girl. You wouldn't understand, haha. j/k

[quote name='NSYNC']It's because you're a girl. You wouldn't understand, haha. j/k[/QUOTE]

Yvonne Strahovsky is so hot.. :hot:

Btw, any Mass Effect 3 groups with a phantom share available? My gf's little bro wants the game and I feel bad letting him shell out $70 for it in stores.

Selling:
- Back to the future -> $2
- Jurassic Park: The game -> $6
- Heavy Rain: The Taxidermist (DLC) & Frogger Returns

--------------------------------

Guys.. I'm looking to buy some games for my cousins which are 11 and 13 years old... What games do you recommend me ?
And also, if you've a slot available of the games you're mentioning, please let me know.

[quote name='DiZeo']Selling:
- Heavy Rain: The Taxidermist (DLC) & Frogger Returns -> $2

Guys.. I'm looking to buy some games for my cousins which are 11 and 13 years old... What games do you recommend me ?
And also, if you've a slot available of the games you're mentioning, please let me know.[/QUOTE]

Hate to say this but it depends on what they like. And are games with blood acceptable?

Let's ruin their childhood and give them Alice: Madness Returns. :)
[quote name='Usuyami']Yvonne Strahovsky is so hot.. :hot:
[/QUOTE]

You mean Miranda

[quote name='NSYNC']It's because you're a girl. You wouldn't understand, haha. j/k[/QUOTE]

I will be waiting by the phone for your apology, sir. :whistle2:\"

Actually, I've never played any of them. Just not my kind of genre. But, with all the hype around ME3, you guys definitely have me tempted to jump in on one of the ME3 groups just to try it out.

EDIT: No one told me there was a hot chick involved... I'm def in. :D

[quote name='DiZeo']Selling:
- Heavy Rain: The Taxidermist (DLC) & Frogger Returns -> $2

And also, if you've a slot available of the games you're mentioning, please let me know.[/QUOTE]
Jak HD Collection, Sly Collection, Eat Them! are good games for 11-13 yr olds.

[quote name='bastiartadi']Hate to say this but it depends on what they like. And are games with blood acceptable?

Let's ruin their childhood and give them Alice: Madness Returns. :)

You mean Miranda

Btw, any Mass Effect 3 groups with a phantom share available? My gf's little bro wants the game and I feel bad letting him shell out $70 for it in stores.[/QUOTE]

I need 2 extra phantom shares too lol

(cousin & roommate)

[quote name='DiZeo']hahaha, well they actually have played games with violence.. Such as GTA :p
So I guess it can be games like that.. But I prefer to buy them other types of game.. (I got them Little Big Planet about a month ago.. The 11yr old loved it, and the 13yr old hated it :p).[/QUOTE]

How about PoP Trilogy? Not exactly that violent and you never die too (revert time and you live!)

[quote name='last CHANce']I will be waiting by the phone for your apology, sir. :whistle2:\"

Actually, I've never played any of them. Just not my kind of genre. But, with all the hype around ME3, you guys definitely have me tempted to jump in on one of the ME3 groups just to try it out.

EDIT: No one told me there was a hot chick involved... I'm def in. :D[/QUOTE]

In the words of Brain, I'm jealous that you haven't experienced ME2 yet. It's such an amazing game. Gameplay, check. Story, check. Hot chick making out with hot Fem Shep, double check.

Btw, any Mass Effect 3 groups with a phantom share available? My gf's little bro wants the game and I feel bad letting him shell out $70 for it in stores.[/QUOTE]

we have a slot available (Group 9) but we have to decide who's going to host

[quote name='DiZeo']hahaha, well they actually have played games with violence.. Such as GTA :p
So I guess it can be games like that.. But I prefer to buy them other types of game.. (I got them Little Big Planet about a month ago.. The 11yr old loved it, and the 13yr old hated it :p).[/QUOTE]

Darksiders is pretty "Zelda" like, even down to the little chime you get when you unlock a puzzle. It just the Hell thing that might be a problem for kids. Other than that it's a really fun game

Speaking of Mass Effect 2, did anyone play it on PS3? Was it buggy for you as well? It was the first time a game froze my system and looked gorgeous doing it ;)

[quote name='SL4V3DOG']Speaking of Mass Effect 2, did anyone play it on PS3? Was it buggy for you as well? It was the first time a game froze my system and looked gorgeous doing it ;)[/QUOTE]

I played the PS3 version. It was a little buggy at times, momentarily freezing when it would autosave and load a new portion of the map at the same time and low framerate issues. Only froze once on me unfortunately right after completing a mission I had tried for the nth time, autosave didn't save me then.

FFIX & Primal(PS2) Group- $20

Sales- $10
1.mr.cheeses
2.snakemaster2389
-------
Phantoms- $5

if u have a 20 psn card then i can give u a $20 amazon gc, and im also gonna need that ssx preorder thingy, if anyone has that i can give u a steam copy of Sideway:NY

[quote name='Usuyami']I can host. :)[/QUOTE]

alright cool :3
so I guess send a pm to all of us with your PayPal info so we can send you the moneys

also could you explain to me what a phantom does or is? I've asked a couple times and my posts were looked over I guess.

Resale: $23.33
1. MightySlacker
2. notalunchbox

Phantom: $11.66
1. blabadon
2. Usuyami

http://blog.us.playstation.com/2012/02/27/psn-gamers-choice-awards-2012-nominees-you-decide-tomorrow/

Gamers Choice starts tomorrow.

Winners will receive a 30% discount in the store. 50% off for PS+ members!

[quote name='WV Matsui']http://blog.us.playstation.com/2012/02/27/psn-gamers-choice-awards-2012-nominees-you-decide-tomorrow/

Gamers Choice starts tomorrow.

Winners will receive a 30% discount in the store. 50% off for PS+ members![/QUOTE]

Sweet, now maybe I can get a phantom of Infamous:Festival of Blood for even cheaper :D.

[quote name='SL4V3DOG']Darksiders is pretty "Zelda" like, even down to the little chime you get when you unlock a puzzle. It just the Hell thing that might be a problem for kids. Other than that it's a really fun game

Speaking of Mass Effect 2, did anyone play it on PS3? Was it buggy for you as well? It was the first time a game froze my system and looked gorgeous doing it ;)[/QUOTE]

Haven't noticed any bugs on my end. If there were, it wasn't gamebreaking or annoying. Just a few frame rate issues on 2-3 levels but I could live with that.

Has anyone a share of Simpsons Arcade that I could borrow/rent/purchase for a day? I think it's currently free on PS+ accounts or something? I could also host a group and take a resale if there's interest.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back