CAG PSN Gamesharing #3 - Find/Create a Gameshare Group and Gameshare FAQ

Status
Not open for further replies.
[quote name='Taint']I've made a huge mistake. Turns out I'm getting Mass Effect 3 on Xbox, anyone want my $10.00 spot?[/QUOTE]

1 page back.

[quote name='Usuyami']Yvonne Strahovsky is so hot.. :hot:

Btw, any Mass Effect 3 groups with a phantom share available? My gf's little bro wants the game and I feel bad letting him shell out $70 for it in stores.[/QUOTE]

Mass Effect 3 Groups
Mass Effect 3 Group 1
Usuyami (host)
$20/ea
1. 0_0 (paid)
2. bill123 (paid)

$10/ea
1. iowaholdem (paid)
2. WV Matsui (paid)

Mass Effect 3 Group 2 - Day 1 DLC
$20/ea +$?
1. rams81 (paid)
2. clonesniper666 (host)

$10/ea +$?
1. Reo 15x(paid)
2.Bigwig (paid)

Mass Effect 3 Group 3
RS-shhximxhiding(host)
RS-Dannykillzombies (paid)
PH-iwarboy (paid)
PH- Brainberry (paid)

Mass Effect 3 Group 4
$20.00
1- Railborg
2- Topaz

$10.00
1-gamerGirl34
2-snakemaster2389

Mass Effect 3 Group 5

Premium - $20
1. Usuyami (paid)
2.4thHorseman (paid)
Economy - $10
1. MethodManFTW(paid) (Host)
2. Taint (paid) selling slot

Mass Effect 3 Group 6
Resale - $20
1. domo325
2. Yanksfan (host)
Phantom - $10
1. SL4V3DOG
2. bigkrev13

Mass Effect 3 Group 7
Resale - $20
1.anydaynow89
2.anydaynow89
Phantom - $10
1. cwinters(?) -
2. n4styn4t3

Mass Effect 3 Group 8
NSYNC(host)

Alliance slots $20
1. raiden_86 (paid)
2. momouchi (paid)

Reaper slots $10
1.Taavivesi (paid)
2. swaggerbot3k (paid)

Mass Effect 3 Group 9 + Day 1 DLC
Resale: $23.33
1. MightySlacker
2. notalunchbox

Phantom: $11.66
1. blabadon

Updated.

Next week Earth will be invaded.

Last edited by a moderator:
im gettin Nexuiz on xbl and i'll post a review of that when I have played online enough :)

someone either fill my FFIX and Primal group or give me a $20 psn card and i'll give u $20 amazon gc!

[quote name='bastiartadi']god damn, way too much ME3 groups. Haha. Good luck selling those.[/QUOTE]

That's why I got a phantom ;)

BTW..whens the deadline to pre-order on PSN?

[quote name='Gannikus']Anyone up for AC Rev dlc? :([/QUOTE]

I'm still looking for AC Brotherhood Da Vinci Disappearance dlc if anyone has that. Maybe someday I'll get to AC Revelations.

[quote name='WV Matsui']NSYNC any word on Saints 3 finally coming to PSN? Rented it for free from Redbox last night and I'm loving it![/QUOTE]

I rented it from Blockbuster when it was released and I loved this game...so much so that I got the Platinum trophy and I suck at getting plats.

[quote name='notalunchbox']alright cool :3
so I guess send a pm to all of us with your PayPal info so we can send you the moneys

also could you explain to me what a phantom does or is? I've asked a couple times and my posts were looked over I guess.

1. MightySlacker
2. notalunchbox

1. blabadon
2. [/QUOTE]

Okay, sorry but it doesn't seem like he's interested in "going through all that trouble" for the game. His money, not mine. Will be backing out of this group.

[quote name='snakemaster2389']any1 wanna do a SSX preorder group?[/QUOTE]

SSX Pre-Order Group - TBD
Brainberry (GameStop)
MethodManFTW (GameStop)
snakemaster2389 (???)
WV Matsui (???)

I recommend pre-ordering at GameStop, but that's just me.

[quote name='WV Matsui']NSYNC any word on Saints 3 finally coming to PSN? Rented it for free from Redbox last night and I'm loving it![/QUOTE]
I don't know anymore. THQ is trouble.

http://blog.us.playstation.com/2012/...-new-releases/

The Drop for this week:
PlayStation Network

Medieval Moves: Deadmund’s Quest (Full PS3 Digital / PS Move Support) – From the same team that brought you Sports Champions, one of the best selling Move titles, Medieval Moves: Deadmund’s Quest is a fantasy, action adventure game that is played with PlayStation Move that uses a unique set of motion control functionality, allowing players to seamlessly transition between throwing projectiles, sword fighting and archery for an intuitive and immersive gameplay experience.

Killzone 3: Multiplayer – In the wake of Visari’s death, Helghan has devolved into a world of political scheming, rapid infighting, and murder. Now, the two most powerful men on Helghan are fighting for complete and utter dominance while Visari’s vision of Helghan is in jeopardy. With limited supplies and no re-enforcements, the ISA must now fight not to win a war, but to survive a lost one.

Storm – This is a puzzle game in which players grow seeds into trees by guiding them through nature-themed levels. Players can use wind, lightning, and rain to transport seeds past obstacles while reaching various checkpoints.

Deus Ex: Human Revolution (Full PS3 Digital) – To save his life, the fundamental choice of whether or not to become augmented with cybernetics has been removed from Adam Jensen’s life. Driven by the conviction of never having a choice taken from him again and using his newfound power, his need for answers will unravel the truth behind a conspiracy rooted in the foundation of the world around him as it incites a new revolution.

PS3 Demos

Major League Baseball 2K12
Top Gun: Gunlock
FIFA Street
The Simpsons: Arcade Game

PS Vita Demos

Touch My Katamari
Dynasty Warriors Next
ModNation Racers: Road Trip
Reality Fighters

minis

Ducati Challenge
Trailblazer

PlayStation 2 Classics

Primal – Primal lies in a dark, fantastical realm between the mortal world and the afterlife, where an eternal struggle between order and chaos rages. Abaddon (Chaos) has tired of his personal conflict with Arella (Order) and is breaking the rules. It’s up to you, as half-demon Jennifer Tate, to team up with Scree the Living Gargoyle to bring Abaddon down and set things right again. Boasting state-of-the-art motion captured animation, advanced AI routines, and integrated cutscenes, Primal offers players four diverse realms and four unique demon forms to toy with. The ability to switch between Screen and Jen on the fly should prove invaluable for solving puzzles and the dynamic loading technology keeps disc access to a minimum.

OK, I was able to pre-order Mass Effect 3 on my CC successfully for group #8, but I can't add the $10 for the DLC now. I'll have to go to Best Buy and buy a $10 PSN card. Sorry. I've had this happen alot recently.

Mass Effect 3 + DLC Group 8
Alliance slots $23.33
1. raiden_86 (host) - Paid.
2. momouchi - Paid.

Reaper slots $11.67
1. Taavivesi - Paid.
2. swaggerbot3k - Paid

[quote name='bastiartadi']god damn, way too much ME3 groups. Haha. Good luck selling those.[/QUOTE]

Well If Your Buying This Game Your Not Buying This To Play and Beat it in a Week or Two and Then Sell It To Get Your Money Back, You Are In It for the Long Haul. This is something going to take 30-40 Hrs To Beat It and You Can Replay It Again Multiple Times for a New and Enjoyable Experience Plus Post Launch DLC.

Sometimes you have to bite the bullet and actually spend money OMG :shock: , that you won't get back.

[quote name='Dammenion']If the phantom slot in ME group #9 is still available I'll take it :)[/QUOTE]

yes its still available. we just need to find a host...

[quote name='gamerGirl34']Well If Your Buying This Game Your Not Buying This To Play and Beat it in a Week or Two and Then Sell It To Get Your Money Back, You Are In It for the Long Haul. This is something going to take 30-40 Hrs To Beat It and You Can Replay It Again Multiple Times for a New and Enjoyable Experience Plus Post Launch DLC.

Sometimes you have to bite the bullet and actually spend money OMG :shock: , that you won't get back.[/QUOTE]

All that capitalization makes my eyes hurt.

[quote name='WV Matsui']Frisky seems to think that Deus Ex will hit PSN for $60 tomorrow. We shall see...[/QUOTE]

I'd be willing to bet a resellable share of this game that Deus Ex will be no more than $39.99 when it hits the PSN tomorrow. Any takers? :)

[quote name='Devil May Cry']Looking for Dead Nation DLC, if by some miracle someone has it a share, PM me.[/QUOTE]
I thought you and Miguel_Zorro had a group for this?

[quote name='Usuyami']I'd be willing to bet a resellable share of this game that Deus Ex will be no more than $39.99 when it hits the PSN tomorrow. Any takers? :)[/QUOTE]

What do you want if you win? $59.99 is looking about right. It's a Square-Enix game. The same people that charge $9.99 for their PSOne titles.

EDIT: I just started this game and had no idea it was a FPS. I'm loving it and the futuristic Detroit setting so far.

[quote name='NSYNC']What do you want if you win? $59.99 is looking about right. It's a Square-Enix game. The same people that charge $9.99 for their PSOne titles.

EDIT: I just started this game and had no idea it was a FPS. I'm loving it and the futuristic Detroit setting so far.[/QUOTE]

If I win, I want a resellable share. (value: $13.33 or less)
If I lose, I buy the winner a resellable share. (value: $20.00)

I know all about SE and it's not farfetched to think they'd charge the whole $59.99 for it but I just don't believe it. They're a lot smarter with the pricing on their games nowadays with even FFXIII-2 going on sale for $10 less this week in Canada.

I'm just hoping they don't do something like release it for the first week or two at $59.99 then drop it down to $39.99. That would suck..

Somebody will probably take you up on that bet before the night's over. I'll never forget when MotorStorm Apocalypse came out in the UK for £19.99 then $59.99 in the US. I was able to add MotorStorm RC (3/6/12 release in the US) with the UK share for around $39 total, LOL!

Also Dead Rising 2: Off the Record is £14.99 over there. No way it's under $29.99 in the US when it eventually comes out. PSN is just odd, period.

Mass Effect 3 Group 9 + Day 1 DLC
1. MightySlacker
2. notalunchbox

1. blabadon
2. Dammenion

Our group is full now. Anybody could host this for us? Or can someone explain to me how hosting works. Maybe I can give it a shot since everyone always looks for others to host.

[quote name='snakemaster2389']any1 wanna do a SSX preorder group?

---
2snakemaster2389[/QUOTE]

totally in for non-sellable..whens this hitting the store?

SSX Pre-Order Group - TBD
Brainberry (GameStop)
MethodManFTW (GameStop)
pbnate88 (???)
snakemaster2389 (???)
WV Matsui (???)

Game is out tomorrow. Better hurry.

[quote name='pbnate88']how does the pre-order group work? Is it any different[/QUOTE]

Gather everyone's code and redeem them on an empty account.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back