CAG PSN Gamesharing #4 - Find/Create a Gameshare Group and Gameshare FAQ

Status
Not open for further replies.
[quote name='iwarboY']If anyone is interested, Space Marine:Warhammer multi is faaaantastic!! - i thought i grew tired of multi, but alas! Warhammer has revived multi...[/QUOTE]

How much & how big is the file?

Also does anybody here hate the remote batarang segments in Batman AC as much as I do? lol

[quote name='Brainberry']How much & how big is the file?

Also does anybody here hate the remote batarang segments in Batman AC as much as I do? lol[/QUOTE]

i think its like 6 or 6.5 gb. i beat the single player twice. oh and not to brag but i think im an awesome cag/gamesharer :)

Anybody got Cwinters added on their PSN friends list? Im trying to log in to TWD resell I bought from him a month ago and the password was changed.

Bellator MMA ($15)
heavyweights
----------
phantomweights
1.snake

BloodRayne2($10) (PS2)
Resales
----
phants.
2.snake

Brave ($60?)
brave dudes
-----
cowards
1.snake

[quote name='snakemaster2389']Bellator MMA ($15)
heavyweights
----------
phantomweights
1.snake

BloodRayne2($10) (PS2)
Resales
----
phants.
2.snake

Brave ($60?)
brave dudes
-----
cowards
1.snake
2.[/QUOTE]

Brave was $20 today at Target

I'm new to gamesharing; can someone explain what the "phantom" slots mean? The "Phantom Share FAQ," ironically, doesn't explain it, but instead focuses on deactivation processes. Based on that, I'm guessing the "phantoms" are users who log in first, download, and then immediately deactivate the account? If so, what are the drawbacks (aside from the obvious of not being able to re-download it if you choose to delete it)?

[quote name='Brainberry']Anybody here play Two Worlds 2 yet? How do you like it so far? Its next up on my backlog after BAC[/QUOTE]

its ok, decent but still needs way more polishing. I was playing the Pirates add on, its pretty cool so far. I hope they make another Two Worlds and make it even better maybe. theres lots of glitches and stuff

[quote name='captbeef']side note: I am willing to go 2nd with any trusted member[/QUOTE]
so was magbeast lol, he doesn't care, they're stolen accounts anyway.
Note: magbeast is from NY (state).

[quote name='notalunchbox']Anybody got Cwinters added on their PSN friends list? Im trying to log in to TWD resell I bought from him a month ago and the password was changed.[/QUOTE]
what a "surprise", I've warned to not deal with winters!
cwinters2k8 his psn, but he'll probably BS you about it being his cousin...

"Looking for an infamous 2 slot ASAP if not sooner. Message me, or message me on psn @ cwinters2k8"
http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?p=8865526#post8865526

[quote name='Josh1billion']I'm new to gamesharing; can someone explain what the "phantom" slots mean? The "Phantom Share FAQ," ironically, doesn't explain it, but instead focuses on deactivation processes. Based on that, I'm guessing the "phantoms" are users who log in first, download, and then immediately deactivate the account? If so, what are the drawbacks (aside from the obvious of not being able to re-download it if you choose to delete it)?[/QUOTE]
can't resell or reDL. Can't even get in the account anymore or you'd lose the game(s)...

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='meeek']can't resell or reDL. Can't even get in the account anymore or you'd lose the game(s)...[/QUOTE]
Ah I see, thanks for the response.

[quote name='snakemaster2389']its ok, decent but still needs way more polishing. I was playing the Pirates add on, its pretty cool so far. I hope they make another Two Worlds and make it even better maybe. theres lots of glitches and stuff[/QUOTE]

Yea, Two Worlds needs a lot more polish, even in cutscenes the textures jump in and out. And if you start running to fast in an open area the game will sometimes need a couple of seconds to load. Thats what i seen so far

[quote name='meeek']so was magbeast lol, he doesn't care, they're stolen accounts anyway.
Note: magbeast is from NY (state).

what a "surprise", I've warned to not deal with winters!
cwinters2k8 his psn, but he'll probably BS you about it being his cousin...
[/QUOTE]

1. There you go outing personal information about folks

2. Give Winters a chance to respond. You have always had it out for him.

I love how you continue to only come in and post negatively....

[quote name='WV Matsui']1. There you go outing personal information about folks

I love how you continue to only come in and post negatively....[/QUOTE]
yea i have an account shared with cwinters and he seems like a cool guy.

I will add Snake's groups in the morning since I am on mobile at the moment.

Potential Groups

Amazing Spiderman (2)

$20
---------------
$10
1.darken
2.swaggerbot3k

Awesomenauts

$3.33
1. ganjaman1
---------------
$1.67
1.oldirtybastard
2.devilmaycry

Bellator MMA

$5
--------------------
$2.50
3.snake

BloodRayne2

$3.33
----------------
$1.67
4.snake

Brave

$20
-----------------
$10
3.snake

Closure

$5.00
1. TurkFebruary
2. Yanksfan
----------
$2.50
1. Hestar

Closure + Warp

$8.33
1. bill123
2. Dammenion
----------
$4.17
1. ipacman
jokerkun

Hot Shots Golf: Out of Bounds Complete Collection

$6.67
1.hanun1002
--------------------
$3.33
1. nakanenui

Just Dance 3

$13.33
----------
$6.67
1. robilicious
2. hanun1002

Magic : Duels of the Planeswalkers 2013 (2)

$3.33
----------
$1.67
1. allknitghts
2.Devil May Cry

Okami HD (2)

$6.66
---------------
$3.34

Prototype 2

$20
1. dcibass
----------------------
$10
1. Maruader7
2.nakanenui

Ratchet and Clank Trilogy(3)

Resell
1. iwarboy
2. derfel
--------------------
Phantom

Simpson' Arcade

$3.33
--------------
$1.67
1. Superdave85 (host)
2.PrinnyJ

Recently Completed Groups (Will be here until game releases)
Okami HD

$6.66
1.cobolatrix
2. Bigwig_rah
---------------
$3.34
1.rpg
2.snakemaster2389

Pre-Order Groups
Assassins Creed 3 UK Preorder $72

$24
1. clonesniper666
2. iqubal
-------------------
$12
1.Bigwig_rah
2.Galindo

UK PSN Card Prices via eBay

£25- $38.20
£35-$52.23

Completed groups are now listed at the bottom of the OP.

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='Brainberry']How much & how big is the file?

Also does anybody here hate the remote batarang segments in Batman AC as much as I do? lol[/QUOTE]

The game is free with the slew of Plus games, but $40 without Plus. Also, i think they're taking Warhammer down very shortly, in turn adding the EU free Plus games, so maybe go half with someone on Plus? really great game. never woulda thought..

[quote name='allknights']Rainbow Moon
Resellable
1) Jokerkun890
2) iwarboY
Phantom
3) Allknights
4) Tom Jane

are we grabbing the eu version or na version?[/QUOTE]

It's probably alot easier, and a bit cheaper, to just wait until the 10th. Do we have a host yet or do we need to arrange something?

PSN hates my Visa for some reason, so I'm probably not able to host (still trying to host Red Johnson - will try again when I pay off some of my MC, lol.)

Meh. Let queer boy rant. He has it out for everyone, and tries to manipulate people.
Also, I dont like everyone knowing my personal info, I'm reporting this. Dont bother modifying your post, Already screen capped it.

Hey man you start the download of Ratchet bundle yet? Kinda waiting to get my slot here.

EDIT:
I figure we convert this group to the US version this week if you all are cool with it

Spec Ops The Line
Resellable (20)
1.bill123
2.ipacman
Phantom (10)
1.mauaus(maybe?)
2.Bigwig_rah

[quote name='nakanenui']Sorry for not checking back earlier, was out and about this weekend. Tiger I sent you back a PM.[/QUOTE]
Alright, I got your message that you aren't ready yet, so will join the next group. First one that wants a Ratchet & Clank resell, and is ready with PayPal, It's ready to go.

[quote name='bill123']Hey man you start the download of Ratchet bundle yet? Kinda waiting to get my slot here.[/QUOTE]
He started a few hours ago, waiting for him to finish.

[quote name='bill123']

EDIT:
I figure we convert this group to the US version this week if you all are cool with it

Spec Ops The Line
Resellable (20)
1.bill123
2.ipacman
Phantom (10)
1.mauaus(maybe?)
2.Bigwig_rah
[/QUOTE]

I assumed we were going to do that, it doesn't hurt to wait a couple of days for a bit more convenience.

[quote name='allknights']Rainbow Moon
Resellable
1) Jokerkun890
2) iwarboY
Phantom
3) Allknights
4) Tom Jane

are we grabbing the eu version or na version?[/QUOTE]

NA version and i'll host.

[quote name='bastiartadi']TWD ep 2 does not disappoint. I swear, it's such a great game.[/QUOTE]

Kinda gets the juices flowing for episode 3, no? Let's hope we get it before September!

I'll take it; nakanenui can have my slot in iwarboY's group.

[quote name='TigerLust']Alright, I got your message that you aren't ready yet, so will join the next group. First one that wants a Ratchet & Clank resell, and is ready with PayPal, It's ready to go.[/QUOTE]

[quote name='Derfel']Yeah, but it's going to be a pain for us Canadians to get, apparently. Amerifriend or eBay, I guess... :p[/QUOTE]

Hmm?? Limited/no print in Canada????

so lets get those Bellator MMA and Bloodrayne2 groups filled yea! lol i downloaded Two Worlds: Epic Edition for $3.99 from gog.com and I also got Soul Reaver 2 on gog. gog has some really good ps2 era games like Split Second and stuff like that

Well, it's only available directly from the Namco store or whatever and they don't ship to Canada.

:evil: :evil: :evil:

[quote name='bastiartadi']Hmm?? Limited/no print in Canada????[/QUOTE]

[quote name='snakemaster2389']so lets get those Bellator MMA and Bloodrayne2 groups filled yea! lol i downloaded Two Worlds: Epic Edition for $3.99 from gog.com and I also got Soul Reaver 2 on gog. gog has some really good ps2 era games like Split Second and stuff like that[/QUOTE]

How do you play ps2 downloads?

[quote name='Brainberry']How do you play ps2 downloads?[/QUOTE]

well u can illegally using emulators on pc or by going to gog.com and they have Split Second, Soul Reaver 2, Giants Citizen Kabuto and lots of other shit too

Do you mean Second Sight?

[quote name='snakemaster2389']gog has some really good ps2 era games like Split Second and stuff like that[/QUOTE]

[quote name='snakemaster2389']well u can illegally using emulators on pc or by going to gog.com and they have Split Second, Soul Reaver 2, Giants Citizen Kabuto and lots of other shit too[/QUOTE]

After buying ps2 games from gog do they send it to you or you play it on your PC on their emulator(if they even have one)?

The whole illegal part kind of confused me lol

[quote name='Derfel']I'll take it; nakanenui can have my slot in iwarboY's group.[/QUOTE]
Sold, thanks for quick smooth deal and enjoy the games!

I have an odd question hopefully someone here can give me an idea or help. There is a Canadian share that two of us have, and we want to add a 1 month PSN+ code (the code is Canadian as well) to the account. It says a CC is required, and I've tried all of mine which are refused. I presume it's because there is some number system that identifies my card doesn't match the postal code in Canada (it also refuses the US postal code). Do we have any options left?

[quote name='Derfel']Do you mean Second Sight?[/QUOTE]

yea thats what i meant lol. not split second why did i type that? lol yea Second Sight the game made by Free Radical(Timesplitters) its a pretty cool game, kinda old but good

[quote name='Brainberry']After buying ps2 games from gog do they send it to you or you play it on your PC on their emulator(if they even have one)?

The whole illegal part kind of confused me lol[/QUOTE]

no brainy lol just go to gog.com They have games that are also on the PS2 but these are the PC versions, drm free. @_@

[quote name='snakemaster2389']no brainy lol just go to gog.com They have games that are also on the PS2 but these are the PC versions, drm free. @_@[/QUOTE]

OHHHHHHHHHHH

So where can I pirate a PC version of Final Fantasy XII lol

snake pls

[quote name='Derfel']Well, it's only available directly from the Namco store or whatever and they don't ship to Canada.

:evil: :evil: :evil:[/QUOTE]

And my hopes have been shattered. As much as I want the art book, I don't want it for $100 more.

I know, this is extremely frustrating. I was super pumped when I saw the announcement, which was soon followed by severe disappointment when I found out I couldn't pre-order it.

[quote name='bastiartadi']And my hopes have been shattered. As much as I want the art book, I don't want it for $100 more.[/QUOTE]

I take it neither of you are Canadian? I don't think the PSN+ codes are unique (they should work in US or Canada) but if the account is Canadian then it probably won't accept a US credit card under any circumstances as the stores themselves are separate. If you don't have access to a Canadian credit card, I'm not sure there's much else you can do without adding funds via Canadian PSN cards, which I imagine would be counter-productive to the purpose of the account. I'm not entirely sure that would work anyway, as it might expect a credit card to be on the account for renewal purposes regardless.

[quote name='TigerLust']I have an odd question hopefully someone here can give me an idea or help. There is a Canadian share that two of us have, and we want to add a 1 month PSN+ code (the code is Canadian as well) to the account. It says a CC is required, and I've tried all of mine which are refused. I presume it's because there is some number system that identifies my card doesn't match the postal code in Canada (it also refuses the US postal code). Do we have any options left?[/QUOTE]

[quote name='Derfel']I take it neither of you are Canadian? I don't think the PSN+ codes are unique (they should work in US or Canada) but if the account is Canadian then it probably won't accept a US credit card under any circumstances as the stores themselves are separate. If you don't have access to a Canadian credit card, I'm not sure there's much else you can do without adding funds via Canadian PSN cards, which I imagine would be counter-productive to the purpose of the account. I'm not entirely sure that would work anyway, as it might expect a credit card to be on the account for renewal purposes regardless.[/QUOTE]
I think the person I share the account with is Canadian, but he no CC. Not sure how the account was originally funded, perhaps all by Canadian PSN cards, but either way we currently have a $10 balance, and want to use it buy Gotham City Imposters on Tuesday when it runs under $10 for PSN+. Hence the need to add PSN+ specifically over there...

For the record, you're right, the code would work on a US account as well.

Well, if you don't have another solution by then you could send me the info and I could log in and set up the PSN+ trial with my card, then just wipe the info and deactivate.

[quote name='TigerLust']I think the person I share the account with is Canadian, but he no CC. Not sure how the account was originally funded, perhaps all by Canadian PSN cards, but either way we currently have a $10 balance, and want to use it buy Gotham City Imposters on Tuesday when it runs under $10 for PSN+. Hence the need to add PSN+ specifically over there...

For the record, you're right, the code would work on a US account as well.[/QUOTE]

All done with R&C

Sorry for the delay Bill we were hit hard in WV by a storm Friday night that knocked a lot out including power, Internet, phones and even cell towers in some areas. I just got Internet back yesterday. And we even had another storm last night. Thankfully not as bad.

[quote name='WV Matsui']All done with R&C

Sorry for the delay Bill we were hit hard in WV by a storm Friday night that knocked a lot out including power, Internet, phones and even cell towers in some areas. I just got Internet back yesterday. And we even had another storm last night. Thankfully not as bad.[/QUOTE]

I was down there last week and drove through that storm in Virginia on Friday night. Quite the lightning show.

[quote name='Brainberry']Anybody here play Two Worlds 2 yet? How do you like it so far? Its next up on my backlog after BAC[/QUOTE]

I really, really like that game. Played it on xbox, so I don't have the overpriced dlc, but I enjoyed the core game very much. Even the co-op multiplayer can be done by yourself and was fun. I'd recommend the game if you like action-rpgs. Yeah, not super polished, but very fun to wander around in.

To the guys in the UC2 group, for some reason the map packs aren't working. The DLC skins all work fine but it says that we have to buy the map packs in the store, even though they came included with the download. I have tried every BLES code I could think of and none of them allowed me to play the DLC maps.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back