CAG PSN Gamesharing #4 - Find/Create a Gameshare Group and Gameshare FAQ

Status
Not open for further replies.
Trying to set up a group for Persona 3 FES, send me a PM if interested or if you have a share available.

Persona 3 FES - $9.99
Sellable - $4.99 (or offers, PM me)
1. sierra

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='galindo62']So can anyone vouch for this guy?
Interested in the account with darksiders[/QUOTE]

hey man are we still going to do the splinter cell double agent share?

[quote name='sierra']Anyone interested in a Persona 3 FES share?[/QUOTE]

i am.

i also have a account with limbo, outland, sonic 2 up for trade

[quote name='galindo62']So can anyone vouch for this guy?
Interested in the account with darksiders[/QUOTE]

I have a positive feedback on another website called qj.net doing gamesharing. Same username as this one.

[quote name='snakemaster2389']that site is not easy on the eyes and looks like a poor mans cag[/QUOTE]

Lol I completely agree. But they do trade accounts there which is s plus

[quote name='MethodManFTW']I'm in for a phantom of Goldeneye 007[/QUOTE]
Goldeneye 007 has already been released ?
I'm in for a resellable!

[quote name='DEDEWAA']what you got for trade ?[/QUOTE]
stay away from this guy, scammer!

tried to scam here with a full list of ps+ trials lol, as imthebatman...

Recommended phantoms:

Brainberry
ipacman
iqubal
iwarboY
Oside_Hunter

GTA4 episodes only $11.99 with ps+... no GTA4 necessary!

I have the account with ps+ for one month (cool April freebies), but no working US CC...

anyone interested?

[quote name='meeek']

not sure I understood, but thanks for the effort!
[/QUOTE]

I think what Turk was saying is a HDD will always have faster read times then any disc's seek time. So the PS3 doesn't have to wait as long to get the data :)

[quote name='DiZeo']Goldeneye 007 has already been released ?
I'm in for a resellable![/QUOTE]

NSYNC said it is (or is coming) to the EU store for 40 space dollars.

Premium -
1. DiZeo
Economy -
1. MethodManFTW

//update, to confirm, its in the EU store now

Ahhhhhhh COOL. I've only seen a few episodes of the show but I think this game looks great! I wasn't sure if we were going to see a localized release.

[quote name='MrRosales']One Piece: Kaizoku Musou coming to America and Sony is looking into a digital release :whee:[/QUOTE]

[quote name='DiZeo']I'm not so sure about allknights..
Why lie when providing your PSN ID ? (He set it as "allknights".. You can check it, 0 trophies.. http://psnprofiles.com/AllKnights )[/QUOTE]
to solve the "discrepency" this is a NEW psn username i will be using.. the account that i normally play on is xxfsurocksxx

if need be "proof" i posted a video in this forum showing my games and i also said i have a qj.net account with the same username as this one.

edit: also if you end up watching the video and i go to switch accounts, you will see allknights as one of my accounts.

[quote name='snakemaster2389']anyone thats in my Skullgirls group know where odb is at?[/QUOTE]

He said he would get the game today so I'm just waiting for him to show up.

[quote name='MethodManFTW']NSYNC said it is (or is coming) to the EU store for 40 space dollars.

Premium -
1. DiZeo
Economy -
1. MethodManFTW

//update, to confirm, its in the EU store now[/QUOTE]

How much would the price be for a phantom?

For sale
1: (2 slots)
mw2 stimulus pack
all black ops map packs
tekken2
spyro 1 and 2
red dead redemption nightmare dlc
twisted metal 2
infamous
gex
archibald
mortal kombat characters

2:(1 slot)
darksiders
gotham city impostors
final fantasy vii, ix
legend of mana

looking for $10 for each.

Im looking for
1)persona3

[quote name='MethodManFTW']NSYNC said it is (or is coming) to the EU store for 40 space dollars.[/QUOTE]

It's out, available to buy on the store today. Price would be $62.53 ($20.84/10.42). Someone would have to chip in an extra penny.

[quote name='MethodManFTW']NSYNC said it is (or is coming) to the EU store for 40 space dollars.[/QUOTE]

It's out, available to buy on the store today. Price would be $60.15 ($20.05/10.03).

[quote name='NSYNC']It's out, available to buy on the store today. Price would be $60.15 ($20.05/10.03).[/QUOTE]

[quote name='thepoetvd776']How much would the price be for a phantom?[/QUOTE]

!

quick question; if i have 3 ps3's linked with one account and i buy i am alive, am i right in assuming that it goes to the 2 ps3's that download it first?

[quote name='WV Matsui']Do you want the other half of our UC3 Fortune Hunter share?[/QUOTE]

Oh boy I see you really want to get rid of it huh? I'll ask my clan members and see if anyone wants it.

What are you selling it for? :whistle2:k

For sale
1: (2 slots)
mw2 stimulus pack
all black ops map packs
tekken2
spyro 1 and 2
red dead redemption nightmare dlc
twisted metal 2
infamous
gex
archibald
mortal kombat characters

2:(1 slot)
darksiders
gotham city impostors
final fantasy vii, ix
legend of mana

looking for $10 for each.

Im looking for
1)persona3

:hot: GTA4 episodes only $11.99 with ps+ :hot: (no GTA4 necessary)

1. P iqubal $2
2. P iwarboY $2
3. R meeek $4
4. R Bhoya $4

Selling
Enslaved Pigsey's Perfect 10 DLC
X-men arcade
Magic the Gathering 2011 + all 3 DLC expansion packs

Looking to Buy
Mirror's Edge Pure Time Trials DLC
Mortal Kombat Arcade Kollection
Modnation Racers DLC track packs

[FONT=&quot]Battlefield 3 + Back To Karkand DLC + Physical Warfare Pack
$20

Journey
$5

[/FONT]Flower + Soundtrack & Dynamic Theme [FONT=&quot]
$3

ALL for $25 (paypal)
[/FONT]

[quote name='MrRosales']Oh boy I see you really want to get rid of it huh? I'll ask my clan members and see if anyone wants it.

What are you selling it for? :whistle2:k[/QUOTE]

What we paid $12.50

[quote name='meeek']:hot: GTA4 episodes only $11.99 with ps+ :hot: (no GTA4 necessary)

I have the account with one month ps+ (cool April freebies included!), but no working US CC...

1. P $2
2. P $2
3. R meeek $4
4. R $4

Add yourself to the group![/QUOTE]

If I didn't pick up the Grand Theft Auto Complete Pack (which includes every single GTA game ever made) for $12.50 during the last Steam Christmas sale, I would be in.

Trying to find a I Am Alive Share Buy/Borrow whatever

I have 3 or 4 slots avalibale for a stupid share but its not bad

Spyro 3
Twisted Metal:Head On
and a few other goodies like themes and whatnot $5 paypal the least

I am sad. I just found out Ni No Kuni: Wrath of the White Witch just got delayed to next year. Heartbroken. I have not been this excited for a game ever since Valkyria Chronicles and that exceeded my expectation in all aspects but one (no trophies! I would have loved to plat that because it's such an excellent game).

Embedded a video below so that people get a chance to see it. Very detailed look into the game. And it's in god damn HD too! I highly recommend watching it in the youtube webpage (the description helps you navigate the video) and in HD (the art style is just amazing.)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z0lT78HJnnk

[quote name='meeek']:hot: GTA4 episodes only $11.99 with ps+ :hot: (no GTA4 necessary)

I have the account with one month ps+ (cool April freebies included!), but no working US CC...

1. P iqubal $2
2. P $2
3. R meeek $4
4. R $4

Add yourself to the group![/QUOTE]

In! I had the complete pack share before, but someone in my household accidentally deleted it hahahah :cry:

[quote name='bastiartadi']I am sad. I just found out Ni No Kuni: Wrath of the White Witch just got delayed to next year. Heartbroken. I have not been this excited for a game ever since Valkyria Chronicles and that exceeded my expectation in all aspects but one (no trophies! I would have loved to plat that because it's such an excellent game).

Embedded a video below so that people get a chance to see it. Very detailed look into the game. And it's in god damn HD too! I highly recommend watching it in the youtube webpage (the description helps you navigate the video) and in HD (the art style is just amazing.)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z0lT78HJnnk[/QUOTE]

Can't wait for that one either. Love Miyazaki/Ghibli. And Level-5 will do it well. VC is probably my favourite game of this generation.

Originally Posted by meeek GTA4 episodes only $11.99 with ps+ (no GTA4 necessary) I have the account with one month ps+ (cool April freebies included!), but no working US CC... 1. P iqubal $2 2. P $2 stevO ( iwarboY ) 3. R meeek $4 4. R $4 Add yourself to the group! ok bro.

[quote name='iwarboY']Originally Posted by meeek GTA4 episodes only $11.99 with ps+ (no GTA4 necessary) I have the account with one month ps+ (cool April freebies included!), but no working US CC... 1. P iqubal $2 2. P $2 stevO ( iwarboY ) 3. R meeek $4 4. R $4 Add yourself to the group! ok bro.[/QUOTE]

I'll take the last resellable slot, have been wanting to try the Lost & the Damned.

NSYNC - could you take me out of the wanting FIFA2012 group and drop me into the UEFA 2012 - UK group please?

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back