CAG PSN Gamesharing #4 - Find/Create a Gameshare Group and Gameshare FAQ

Status
Not open for further replies.
Account 1:
Flower + Soundtrack & Dynamic Theme

Account 2:
LittleBigPlanet, Super Stardust HD, LittleBigPlanet (PSP), ModNation Racers (PSP)

Account 3:
Uncharted 3: Drake’s Deception Online Pass + DLCs (ND Rifle, ND Pistol
G-MAL Clip Size Mod, Treasure Hunter’s Starter Pack)

Account 4:
Journey ($5)

Open to offers - PM.

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='iwarboY']but, as in realistically frustrating?[/QUOTE]

Yes but they could have done a better job. Make (some) of the levels shorter. Bad decisions will haunt you for the rest of the game unless you start from the beginning of the chapter. Either that or you can decide to retry to a previous checkpoint.

IAA has a great concept but it falls short. There are spaces where you seem to fit, but can't. There are jumps where you should be able to make, but don't. There are drops that are perfectly possible to land but you die when you do. I just hate that I have to die just to check out a section.

[quote name='galindo62']Journey is one of the worst video games ever

It is a damn fine piece of art though[/QUOTE]
Haha. It all depends on what you expect going in. Did you really expect to do something else rather than move from a thatgamecompany game?

Let's face it, if you hated flower, you'll most likely hate Journey too. If you like flower, you'll love Journey.

Dante's Inferno Dark Forest Pack DLC (307MB)
2 slots available - $1.00 each
Includes the Disco Inferno costume, Stone of Wrath relic, and a prequel level featuring new enemies, puzzles, storyline, and 2 trophies!

Dead Rising 2: Off the Record (5741MB) - UK Account
1 slot available - $9.00 (could also sell as a phantom for $5.)

Uncharted 3: Drake's Deception Online Pass (555KB)
1 slot available - $1.12
----------
Batman Arkham City: Harley Quinn vs. Robin DLC

Resale
1. Heavyd814life
2. Dammenion
----------
Phantom
1. rpg
2. TheCro

Batman Arkham City: Harley Quinn vs. Robin DLC (2)

Resale
----------
Phantom

Closure

$5.00
1. TurkFebruary
2. Yanksfan
----------
$2.50
1. Hestar

Closure + Warp

$8.33
1. bill123
2. Dammenion
----------
$4.17

Driver: San Francisco - UK Account

$12.00
1. NSYNC (host) - Paid.
2. clonesniper666 - Paid.
----------
$6.00
1. MethodManFTW - Installed.
2. 4thHorseman - Installed.

EURO 2012

$8.33
2. Heavyd814life
----------
$4.17
1. hanun1002

EURO 2012 - UK Account

Resale
2. DiZeo
----------
Phantom

FIFA 12

$20.00
----------
$10.00
1. Brockothoko
2. Brockothoko

House of the Dead 4

$3.33
1. mikehaggar99
2. Topaz
----------
$1.67
1. snakemaster2389
2. skylinersx

House of the Dead 4 (2)

$3.33
----------
$1.67

I Am Alive

$5.00
1. meeek
2. DiZeo
----------
$2.50
1. Oside_hunter
2. Brainberry

I Am Alive (2)

$5.00
2. Dammenion
----------
$2.50

I Am Alive + Journey

$10.00
1. bill123
2. dcibass16
----------
$5.00
1. iwarboY
2. navalg1337

I Am Alive + Journey (2)

$10.00
1. BARTstation (host)
2. bastiartadi
----------
$5.00
1. firesword2007
2. Bhoya

I Am Alive + Journey (3)

$10.00
1. DistilledPoison
2. DistilledPoison
----------
$5.00
1. El-Producto
2. skylinersx

I Am Alive + Journey (4)

$10.00
1. dcibass16
2. vherub
----------
$5.00
1. saltysheep
2. noone13

Just Dance 3 - UK Account

Resale
----------
Phantom
1. robilicious
2. hanun1002

LittleBigPlanet2 - UK Account

Resale
----------
Phantom

Mirror's Edge Pure Time Trials

$3.33
----------
$1.67
1. superdave85
2. Miguel_Zorro (Phantom?)

ModNation Racers Career Extension Add-On's (Arctic, Far East & Big City Tour)

$10.00
1. SteamboatOperator (host)
----------
$5.00
1. superdave85

NHL 12

$20.00
2. rams81
----------
$10.00
1. whitedemon
2. Taint

NHL 12 (2)

$20.00
----------
$10.00
1. iqubal

Persona 3 FES

$3.33
1. Heavyd814life
2. Mirmo
----------
$1.67
1. Oside_hunter
2. Tom Jane

Saint's Row The Third

Resale
1. Oside_hunter
2. meeek
----------
Phantom
1. Brainberry
2. Brainberry

Saint's Row The Third (2)

Resale
1. galindo62 (host)
2. galindo62
----------
Phantom
1. Taint
2. iqubal

Saint's Row The Third (3) $5 off

Resale
1. NSYNC (host)
2. rams81 - Paid ($11.66).
----------
Phantom
1. Bigwig_rah - Paid ($6).
2. WV Matsui

Saint's Row The Third (4)

Resale
2. fmills15
----------
Phantom

Saint's Row The Third - Season Pass

$6.00
1. NSYNC (host)
2. Fondren
----------
$3.00
1. galindo62
2. galindo62

SkullGirls

$5.00
1. OlDirtyBastard (host) - interested in DLC
2. Bigwig_rah
----------
$2.50
1. SL4V3DOG
2. snakemaster2389

SkullGirls (2)

$5.00
1. Mirmo
2. MethodmanFTW (?) - interested in DLC
----------
$2.50
1. BARTstation - interested in DLC
2. Apollyon

SkullGirls (3)

$5.00
----------
$2.50

Splinter Cell: Double Agent

$5.00
2. thepoetvd776 (Resale?)
----------
$2.50

Super Street Fighter IV Arcade Edition

Resale
1. cobolatrix
2. rams81
----------
Phantom
1. ganjaman1
2. Gombay

Super Street Fighter IV Arcade Edition (2)

Resale
----------
Phantom

The Price is Right Decades

$3.33
1. dufftech (host)
----------
$1.67
1. SL4V3DOG

Tiger Woods' PGA Tour 13 - UK Account

Resale
----------
Phantom
2. pbnate88

Top Spin 4 - UK Account

Resale
1. Bravens (host)
2. uuaww
----------
Phantom
1. hanun1002
2. Topaz

Warp

$3.33
1. Apollyon
2. jamehze
----------
$1.67

ha. what the heck are you supposed to actually do in journey?? / i played for about 10 minutes and didn't see any objectives.. is online only maybe?

[quote name='iwarboY']ha. what the heck are you supposed to actually do in journey?? / i played for about 10 minutes and didn't see any objectives.. is online only maybe?[/QUOTE]

Not so much online only as online just adds companions, which in turn make the game that much more involving. I always hated leaving a companion when they wanted to move on. Ended up completing the game 3 extra times just to avoid leaving someone behind.

The whole idea of Journey is your personal journey to the to the peak of the mountain. SO if your ever lost just head towards that, it will become clear soon enough....

[quote name='Dammenion']Not so much online only as online just adds companions, which in turn make the game that much more involving. I always hated leaving a companion when they wanted to move on. Ended up completing the game 3 extra times just to avoid leaving someone behind.

The whole idea of Journey is your personal journey to the to the peak of the mountain. SO if your ever lost just head towards that, it will become clear soon enough....[/QUOTE]

Much much much more enjoyable with a companion. Was lucky enough to have one from start to finish on my very first game. Is there any way to play with each other on this or is the multiplayer totally random?

[quote name='Dammenion']Not so much online only as online just adds companions, which in turn make the game that much more involving. I always hated leaving a companion when they wanted to move on. Ended up completing the game 3 extra times just to avoid leaving someone behind.

The whole idea of Journey is your personal journey to the to the peak of the mountain. SO if your ever lost just head towards that, it will become clear soon enough....[/QUOTE]

Oddly enough I found it difficult to get any companion to do anything I was expecting them to do. In the end I had the meet 10 travelers trophy and still couldnt get anyone to sit and meditate despite me following them, getting their attention and then promptly sitting down. I had a couple of them sitting down for about 5-10 seconds then getting back up and wandering off lol. I enjoyed much more solo, although it would have been fun to have someone here join me on the Journey.

[quote name='kanamit']Oddly enough I found it difficult to get any companion to do anything I was expecting them to do. In the end I had the meet 10 travelers trophy and still couldnt get anyone to sit and meditate despite me following them, getting their attention and then promptly sitting down. I had a couple of them sitting down for about 5-10 seconds then getting back up and wandering off lol. I enjoyed much more solo, although it would have been fun to have someone here join me on the Journey.[/QUOTE]

True. But besides getting them to meditate, everything else is much more fun. It will be hard to play with someone when you're going for the trophies though.

[quote name='kanamit']Oddly enough I found it difficult to get any companion to do anything I was expecting them to do. In the end I had the meet 10 travelers trophy and still couldnt get anyone to sit and meditate despite me following them, getting their attention and then promptly sitting down. I had a couple of them sitting down for about 5-10 seconds then getting back up and wandering off lol. I enjoyed much more solo, although it would have been fun to have someone here join me on the Journey.[/QUOTE]
Planning to start playing Journey today for the first time. I can join you. Can I add you?

I heard that two players can join the same server if you start a new journey at the same time.

[quote name='ProAtWork']Planning to start playing Journey today for the first time. I can join you. Can I add you?

I heard that two players can join the same server if you start a new journey at the same time.[/QUOTE]

I think the first time is better alone or with someone that doesnt know where everything is, I'd probably ruin it for you lol. I've actually played it 4 times already and replayed several chapters multiple times just to get that damn meditation trophy :lol:. Had I played this game immediately after it was released I think it would have been better because it was new to everyone at that time. Its kinda weird though because you don't know who your companion is until the end, and if you only meet them in a chapter you never know lol.

[quote name='kanamit']I think the first time is better alone or with someone that doesnt know where everything is, I'd probably ruin it for you lol. I've actually played it 4 times already and replayed several chapters multiple times just to get that damn meditation trophy :lol:. Had I played this game immediately after it was released I think it would have been better because it was new to everyone at that time. Its kinda weird though because you don't know who your companion is until the end, and if you only meet them in a chapter you never know lol.[/QUOTE]
Awesome, can't wait to play it.

[quote name='kanamit']I think the first time is better alone or with someone that doesnt know where everything is, I'd probably ruin it for you lol. I've actually played it 4 times already and replayed several chapters multiple times just to get that damn meditation trophy :lol:. Had I played this game immediately after it was released I think it would have been better because it was new to everyone at that time. Its kinda weird though because you don't know who your companion is until the end, and if you only meet them in a chapter you never know lol.[/QUOTE]

I actually loved the fact that you don't know who they are. The game actually reminds me of Wall-E (the movie). The fact that you can tell a story without uttering a single word makes it wonderful.

EDIT: On a side note, I LOVE Nier. Finally, a GoW like game with a great story and side quests. Soundtrack is hella good too.

Hey just a heads up if you don't already know: Mass Effect 3 will be getting free dlc this tuesday. Titled 'Resurgence' it brings new characters, new maps & new weapons. And Mass Effect 3: Extended Cut releases this summer.

NSYNC, it was me who goot kicked from the group, because I am not at home to download the games and the rest decided they don't want to wait.

Awesome, glad you're enjoying it as much as I did. The soundtrack is definitely one of the best I've heard in years.

[quote name='bastiartadi']On a side note, I LOVE Nier. Finally, a GoW like game with a great story and side quests. Soundtrack is hella good too.[/QUOTE]

Account 1:
Flower + Soundtrack & Dynamic Theme

Account 2:
LittleBigPlanet, Super Stardust HD, LittleBigPlanet (PSP), ModNation Racers (PSP)

Account 3:
Uncharted 3: Drake’s Deception Online Pass + DLCs (ND Rifle, ND Pistol
G-MAL Clip Size Mod, Treasure Hunter’s Starter Pack)

Account 4:
Journey ($5)

[quote name='NSYNC']Looks like we got people changing passwords again. I'll go through all my accounts and check to see what's been changed ;

rainbowsixcag@*.com - Rainbow Six Vegas 2
saints2row@*.com - Saints Row 2
paydaycag@*.com - PAYDAY
nbajam@*.com - NBA Jam
deadinspace@*.com - UK Account/Dead Space 2
verrektekut@*.nl - German Account/RE5 Gold Edition
infamous2group@*.com - InFAMOUS 2
CAGCBGBulletstorm@*.com - Bulletstorm
QoreShare2@*.com - Qore Yearly Subscription
bluetoadcag@*.com - Blue Toad Murder Files
tecmo5000@*.com - Tecmo Bowl
Ziggy*******@*.com - AxCrege's main

I've sold all these shares, so I don't need the new passes. Please, DO NOT SEND! I'm just checking for changes. 31 of my non-hosted accounts remained untouched while 12 experienced some sort of change. Not the greatest ratio, haha.[/QUOTE]

-verrektekut@*.nl - German Account/RE5 Gold Edition
is actually an account from NEDERLANDS, as the ".nl" will confirm; languages are pretty close, I admit... what CAG is from there, though?

-SR2 I hosted, changed the pass since Lubu got his hands near it.

-AxCrege has disappeared from CAG or from this thread, he's not giving the pass. He's the kind of @-hole that makes people pay for HIS mistakes (he thought games had each 5 slots, not accounts) anyway, good riddance.

-I got CBG on psn, I'll message him.

-deadinspace was stolen, according to bunky, by another QJ guy, gotta look into this...

[quote name='MethodManFTW']Looking for AC2 and AC1! :)[/QUOTE]
got AC2 if you want... the first, despite awesome visuals (it's something when you first set foot near Jerusalem and Damas), is very repetitive.

[quote name='mrcheeses']Looking for 2 copies of Trine 2, 2 copies of Saints Row 2, or RE4/CVX. I can pay with $10 amazon or $11.30 bestbuy canada[/QUOTE]

[quote name='Brainberry']is sr3 coming out this week?[/QUOTE]
either the 17th, or the 24th...

[quote name='NSYNC']Looks like we got people changing passwords again. I'll go through all my accounts and check to see what's been changed ;

rainbowsixcag@*.com - Rainbow Six Vegas 2
saints2row@*.com - Saints Row 2
paydaycag@*.com - PAYDAY
nbajam@*.com - NBA Jam
deadinspace@*.com - UK Account/Dead Space 2
verrektekut@*.nl - German Account/RE5 Gold Edition
infamous2group@*.com - InFAMOUS 2
CAGCBGBulletstorm@*.com - Bulletstorm
QoreShare2@*.com - Qore Yearly Subscription
bluetoadcag@*.com - Blue Toad Murder Files
tecmo5000@*.com - Tecmo Bowl
Ziggy*******@*.com - AxCrege's main

I've sold all these shares, so I don't need the new passes. Please, DO NOT SEND! I'm just checking for changes. 31 of my non-hosted accounts remained untouched while 12 experienced some sort of change. Not the greatest ratio, haha.[/QUOTE]

-verrektekut@*.nl - German Account/RE5 Gold Edition
is actually an account from NEDERLANDS, as the ".nl" will confirm; languages are pretty close, I admit... what CAG is from there, though?

-SR2 I hosted, changed the pass since Lubu got his hands near it.

-AxCrege has disappeared from CAG or from this thread, he's not giving the pass. He's the kind of @-hole that makes people pay for HIS mistakes (he thought games had each 5 slots, not accounts) anyway, good riddance.

-deadinspace had an email change according to bunky, we can't even know which one, original mailbox is innaccessible...

[quote name='MethodManFTW']Looking for AC2 and AC1! :)[/QUOTE]
got AC2 if you want... the first, despite awesome visuals (it's something when you first set foot near Jerusalem and Damas), is very repetitive.

[quote name='mrcheeses']Looking for 2 copies of Trine 2, 2 copies of Saints Row 2, or RE4/CVX. I can pay with $10 amazon or $11.30 bestbuy canada[/QUOTE]

[quote name='El-Producto']OK, since the Journey/I Am Alive share has fallen through.

I'm looking for a share of Journey.. phantom preferred.[/QUOTE]

[quote name='meeek']

.[/QUOTE]

No need, we talked a few days ago and the problem is he doesn't know what date of birth he used, so he can't recover the account.

[quote name='Brainberry']is sr3 coming out this week?[/QUOTE]

The full game trial for PS+ comes out on the 17th, so we can assume the game itself lands then too.

Battlefield 3 resellable share for sale, $15 and ready to go!

pending out to frombrknwings

edit: and sold to him, thank you sir

FS:
Alice: Madness Returns - $12

Offers accepted, trades are also welcome.

Looking to timeshare a few of my shares if there is anybody interested. Lending it out for a month or a week, whatever fits your purpose. PM me for the price.

Account 1: Beyond good and Evil HD + Akimi + Outland
Account 2: Dead Space 2 (no DLC)
Account 3: ICO + SotC + Braid
Account 5: Alice: Madness Returns
Account 7: Darksiders
Account 8: GTA IV Complete Edition
Account 9: Assassin's Creed: Brotherhood

Currently out:
Account 4: LA Noire: Complete Edition (back April 20ish)
Account 6: Catherine (back April 20ish)
Also selling a PS+ account (activated 10.30.11). 7 months worth of content left. - $12

I find it crazy that no one wants this share. It's basically a 6 month timeshare of all the games below + whatever comes out in the next 6 months.
Sly Cooper: Theivius Racoonus (or whatever its spelled)
Far Cry 2
Back to the Future series (ep1-5)
Mahjong Tales
Swords and Soldiers
Tomb Raider: Underworld
Marvel Pinball
Supersonic Acrobatic Powered Battle Cars
Final Fantasy 5
Fatal Inertia Ex
Simpsons Arcade
Costume Quest (I think)
Dead Nation
Elemental Monster
Hamster Ball
Hydrophobia Prophecy
Inferno Ball
Streetfighter 2 Turbo HD Remix
Shift 2 Unleashed – 4/3
Shank 2 – 4/3
Frogger Returns – 4/17

Sega Collection:
Altered Beasts
Golden Axe
Streets of Rage 2
Sonic the hedgehog 1/2

Tons of minis and ps1 games plus whatever is free for the next 6 and a half months.

[quote name='IronOperations']look for a I am Alive share kinda new to this go easy on me[/QUOTE]
what you got for trade ?

[quote name='bastiartadi']I find it crazy that no one wants this share. It's basically a 6 month timeshare of all the games below + whatever comes out in the next 6 months.[/QUOTE]

Spring Break and lousy PSN updates. Things will pick up once people are off vacation. There probably hasn't been alot of unique users that've seen it yet.

[quote name='bastiartadi']I find it crazy that no one wants this share. It's basically a 6 month timeshare of all the games below + whatever comes out in the next 6 months.[/QUOTE]

Spring Break and lousy PSN updates. Things will pick up once people are off vacation. There probably hasn't been alot of unique users that've seen it yet.

@NSYNC - Still got a spot in that Driver group?

Also...

Currently looking for shares of:
AC1
AC:B DLC (The DiVinci Disappearance)
AC:R DLC

[quote name='DistilledPoison']I'll be getting a $20 PSN card. Edit- @Bastiartadi- I have Clash. I haven't played much PVP yet as a few of the teams seem quite unbalanced, but I would be up for some tries. Lol the dialogue in that game was terrrrrible but the gameplay itself was great. A little difficult for colorblind people such as myself, but I managed. My PSN is same as my name here.[/QUOTE]

Are we still getting I am Alive and Journey? Please let us have a update.....

[quote name='bastiartadi']I was planning on playing 30mins of Journey last night but two journeys later and it's already 3 in the morning. Definitely a must play. Much more enjoyable with a companion with you. Easily top 3 downlodable titles.

I Am Alive is a 6/10, maybe a 7. There are times where it's really good and times where it's crazy frustrating.[/QUOTE]

Glad to hear it. Got in on the beta and...never played it. :cry: Definitely piques my interest. Not a fan of flOw, but loved Flower.

[quote name='bastiartadi']
Also selling a PS+ account (activated 10.30.11). 7 months worth of content left. - $12

I find it crazy that no one wants this share. It's basically a 6 month timeshare of all the games below + whatever comes out in the next 6 months.
[/QUOTE]

Isn't this also a little bit overpriced? A 1 year PS+ share should be $10 right? I figure most people in this thread who want plus already have it especially after Sony gave away all those 1 month codes.

Anyway on a separate note, I've been playing some NBA Jam OFE and it's really not as good as people claim. The AI is incredibly frustrating at the higher difficulties, which forces you to stick to one play style, and online players almost always use the same teams. I don't usually play sports games so is this normal?

[quote name='jamehze']Isn't this also a little bit overpriced? A 1 year PS+ share should be $10 right? I figure most people in this thread who want plus already have it especially after Sony gave away all those 1 month codes.
[/QUOTE]

It's actually $50 a year if you bought it on your main. And like $17 for 3 month..

[quote name='jamehze']Isn't this also a little bit overpriced? A 1 year PS+ share should be $10 right? I figure most people in this thread who want plus already have it especially after Sony gave away all those 1 month codes.[/QUOTE]

Yes, before the whole November shit came down on us, it should be $10 for a share. But PS+ isn't like a normal share. You need to download games and such every month and the new games are affected by the new rule. Two of us bought out the rest of the group because it isn't fair that the other 3 pay for 1 year's worth just to get 2 months out of it. So for the record, it is not overpriced. Considering the prices for timeshares, it's a pretty decent deal.

[quote name='Tom Jane']Glad to hear it. Got in on the beta and...never played it. :cry: Definitely piques my interest. Not a fan of flOw, but loved Flower.[/QUOTE]
Then you are in for a treat. Journey surpasses Flower in all aspects. And I too hated fl0w.

Burning the midnight oil finishing my last paper of the term. Then I have to cram for probably the hardest exam (Econometrics) of all exams for my program in 36 hours. Can't wait to play some fucking video games. STRESSED AS fuck!

-------------

For Sale:
Mass Effect 3 + From Ashes DLC ($20.00)

Timeshares available: (Prices are for one week.)

ICO + Shadow of the Colossus ($1.00)
Jak & Daxter Collection ($1.25)
Mass Effect 2 + Arrival DLC ($0.50)
Mass Effect 3 + From Ashes DLC ($2.00)
Oddworld ($0.50)

[quote name='Usuyami']Burning the midnight oil finishing my last paper of the term. Then I have to cram for probably the hardest exam (Econometrics) of all exams for my program in 36 hours. Can't wait to play some fucking video games. STRESSED AS fuck!
[/QUOTE]

Heh. I'm going to be the one studying next. Have back to back exams on the 13th and 14th but the big one is on the 20th.

[quote name='bastiartadi']Heh. I'm going to be the one studying next. Have back to back exams on the 13th and 14th but the big one is on the 20th.[/QUOTE]

Good luck, dude. My last one is on the 14th but it's a bird course so I'm not worried about it at all. Gonna jump right back into gaming as soon as I'm done on the 10th. Assuming minor distractions from the gf and friends, of course. After all, it is my bday on the 12th! Partying partying yeah! :)

Haven't played anything for 2 weeks now and I'm having serious withdrawals. The extra time I have from not gaming is pretty surprising though. Kind of nice.

anyone wanna do a group for World Gone Sour? yes i know make fun of me go ahead :)

re-sales
----
phantoms
1.snakemaster2389

also we only need 2 more people to fill up the Tiger Woods 13 UK group!

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back