CAG PSN Gamesharing #4 - Find/Create a Gameshare Group and Gameshare FAQ

Status
Not open for further replies.
[quote name='byakuraii']looking for share of skate and tony hawks hd and borderlands 2 phantom or resale

also got a share of max payne for sale $2[/QUOTE]

My group has two open resells, you interested? If so we'll only need one more resell and someone to host. Again, I have a $20 PSN card ready for payment.

Potential Groups

Call of Duty Modern Warfare 3

$20
2.polaris1001 (temp)
--------------
$10
1. ayre27292

CSI The Conspiracy

$6.67
2.jokerkun890
--------------
$3.33
1.mikehaggar99
2.jokerkun890

GTA 3(delayed?)

$3.33
1.hs123
2.heavyd814life
--------------
$1.67
2.geezyj

F1 2012

$20
--------------
$10
1. polaris1001 (temp)
2. cule54

Jet Set Radio

$3.33
2. Yanksfan
---------------
$1.67
1.v4oldboy
2.OlDirtyBastard

JoJo’s Bizarre Adventure HD

$6.66
2. lazyotaku
----------------
$3.34
1. iqubal
2. iqubal

Marvel vs. Capcom Origins(2)

$5
2.OlDirtyBastard
----------------------
$2.50
1. newtype06
2.BARTstation

Realms of Ancient War

Resell
1. realit3y
----------------------
Phantom
1. jokerkun890
2. brainberry

Resident Evil 6/Borderlands2

$40
---------------
$20
1.skylinersx
2.XzMrHitDatHoezX

Rockband Blitz

$5
2. V4Oldboy
----------------
$2.50
3. cule54
4. mightyslacker

The Unfinished Swan

$?.??
1.heavyd2244
----------------------
$?.??
2.realit3y

Recently Completed Groups (Will be here until game releases)
Assassins Creed 3 UK Preorder $72

$24
1. clonesniper666
2. iqubal
-------------------
$12
1.Bigwig_rah
2.Galindo

Hell Yeah! Wrath of the Dead Rabbit

$5.00
1.TurkFebruary
2. SteamboatOperator
----------------------
$2.50
1.snakemaster2389
2.Jokerkun890

KillZone

$5
1. realit3y
2. Derfel
--------------
$2.50
1. cesart19
2. whitedemon

LittleBigPlanet Karting

$20
1. clonesniper666
2. ipacman
----------------
$10
3. SteamboatOperator
4. SteamboatOperator

Marvel vs. Capcom Origins

$5
1.clonesniper666
2.Tom Jane
----------------------
$2.50
1. SteamboatOp(host)
2.snakemaster2389

Okami HD

$6.66
1.cobolatrix
2. Bigwig_rah
---------------
$3.34
1.rpg
2.snakemaster2389

Okami HD(2)

$6.66
1.steamboat
2. mausus
---------------
$3.34
1.realit3y
2.olddirtybastard

One Piece Pirate Warriors

$16.67
1. derfel
2. cobolatrix
---------------
$8.33
1. brainberry
2.rpg

Resident Evil 6/ Driver SF

$24
1. clonesniper666
2. clone's friend
-------------------
$12
1.Brinberry
2.ipacman

Resident Evil 6

$20
1.YanksFan
2.MethodManFTW
---------------
$10
1.steamboat
2.steamboat

Resident Evil 6 (2)

$20
1. Bhoya
2. MrRosales
---------------
$10
1.WV Matsui
2.XzMrHitDatHoezX

Resident Evil 6 (3)

$20
1. cheapbrokegamer
2. iwarboy
---------------
$10
1.mrcheeses
2.mrcheeses

Resident Evil 6 (4)

$20
1. Turkfebruary
2. Darkpla245
---------------
$10
1.Brainberry
2.Hanun1002

Resident Evil 6 (4)

$20
1. dcibass16
2. sigmablast
---------------
$10
1. likeme
2. cule54

Sega Heritage Collection

$10
1.clonesniper666
2.Crashmasteromega
---------------
$5
1.realit3y
2.momouchi

Tokyo Jungle

$5
1. mikehaggar99
2. snakemaster2389
-----------------
$2.50
1.JimJones
2.byakurai

UK PSN Card Prices via eBay

£25- $38.41
£35-$52.53

Completed groups are now listed at the bottom of the OP.

Game has been bought and info has been sent to Matsui. Actually have a last minute opening for the phantom slot. First person to PM me and pay gets it. Oh yeah, preferably someone who can download asap so the resells don't have to wait long. :)

Borderlands 2 (Group #10): $60

Resell ($20):
1) Vyrtigo
2) Bigwig_rah

Phantom ($10):
1)
2) WV Matsui

So I wound up getting BL2 on disc instead because when I went out at 6pm the psn store wasn't updated but now it is oh well lol. I have the preorder dlc from gamestop so if anyone wants a resale or phantom pm me im putting it on a seperate account.

With no time to spare, I'm able to start the download before heading back to work. Now I don't have to send hate emails to Sony PR like I planned to.

[quote name='snakemaster2389']So I wound up getting BL2 on disc instead because when I went out at 6pm the psn store wasn't updated but now it is oh well lol. I have the preorder dlc from gamestop so if anyone wants a resale or phantom pm me im putting it on a seperate account.[/QUOTE]

Check psn. In for a resell.

Game has been bought and info has been sent to Matsui and ipacman. Please PM me when you guys are done downloading.

Borderlands 2 (Group #10): $60

Resell ($20):
1) Vyrtigo
2) Bigwig_rah

Phantom ($10):
1) ipacman
2) WV Matsui

For sale:
Borderlands 2 (sellable) - $19.99
Battlefield 3 (UK) (sellable/phantom) - $7.99/$3.99
Assassin's Creed II + all DLC (sellable) - $3.99
Assassin's Creed Brotherhood + all DLC (sellable) - $3.99

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Timshares (all rentals are only 10 cents per day, $0.10):
Dead Space 2 + Severed DLC (unavailable, current rentee: harleymandvdson)
Battlefield 3 (UK)
Assassin's Creed II + all DLC
Assassin's Creed Brotherhood + DLC
Journey (unavailable, current rentee: TheCro)

*Deposits ARE NOT required for any CAG's I have dealt with in any form in the past or to those who have established a positive reputation and are active within this thread.

PM me if interested, thanks.

[quote name='TurkFebruary']Check psn. In for a resell.[/QUOTE]

BL2 pre-order dlc Group (dlc includes Premier Club Access and Creature Slaughter Dome)

resales- $5

1.TurkFeburary
2.snakemaster2389
----
phantoms $2.50

The account is made already and the codes are about to be put in, i dunno how to deactivate the phantoms so maybe someone can help me with that

[quote name='snakemaster2389']BL2 pre-order dlc Group (dlc includes Premier Club Access and Creature Slaughter Dome)

resales- $5

1.TurkFeburary
2.snakemaster2389
----
phantoms $2.50

1.MrRosales
2.MrRosales

The account is made already and the codes are about to be put in, i dunno how to deactivate the phantoms so maybe someone can help me with that[/QUOTE]

Can I take both?

edit: hey you ^^^^^ :wave:
To the group I was in

$20

1.Iqubal
2.raiten
----
phantoms $10

1.galindo62
2.galindo62

I've given the PSN cards I was going to use and the account to buy Borderlands 2 to Iqubal so he's technically hosting. Since I didn't think it was going up this soon I went out. So hopefully Iqubal sees the pm and can buy ASAP. If he hasn't by the time I get home I will buy it as fast as I can.

edit: Also to the Jet set radio group I'm in I can change to a resell if it will make it easier to make a group. I see in clones post that there's only one resell. So if someone wants either a resell or a phantom let someone in the group know.

[quote name='MrRosales']Can I take both?[/QUOTE]

u can have 1 phantom rosales, the other is for ol dirty bastard. he pmed me rite before. group is full and done now!!

[quote name='OlDirtyBastard']Is the mechromancer available yet? I ask because if not that means phantoms using the pre order dlc wont get her right?[/QUOTE]

Right that DLC is not out till Oct. 16th.

[quote name='snakemaster2389']BL2 pre-order dlc Group (dlc includes Premier Club Access and Creature Slaughter Dome)

resales- $5

1.TurkFeburary
2.snakemaster2389
----
phantoms $2.50

The account is made already and the codes are about to be put in, i dunno how to deactivate the phantoms so maybe someone can help me with that[/QUOTE]

Once the phantoms give the go-ahead, I can deactivate the account for you.

[quote name='clonesniper666']Right that DLC is not out till Oct. 16th.[/QUOTE]
Bah alright. Im sorry but I will have to pull out of that phantom slot because she was the whole reason for buying it. Any word on if you will be able to buy it separately in october?

For sale:
Borderlands 2 (sellable) - $19.99
Assassin's Creed II + all DLC (sellable) - $3.99
Assassin's Creed Brotherhood + all DLC (sellable) - $3.99

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Battlefield 3 (UK)
Assassin's Creed II + all DLC
Assassin's Creed Brotherhood + DLC

*Deposits ARE NOT required for any CAG's I have dealt with in any form in the past or to those who have established a positive reputation and are active within this thread.

[quote name='OlDirtyBastard']Bah alright. Im sorry but I will have to pull out of that phantom slot because she was the whole reason for buying it. Any word on if you will be able to buy it separately in october?[/QUOTE]

yes Day ONE Pitchford has said i believe.

can phantoms get the Slaughter Dome DLC? Is it up yet? I was going to give my preorder code to the resells in my former group, but if the phantoms can get that dlc I'll try to include them.

[quote name='Steadymobbin']any BL2 slots available ?[/QUOTE]

If you're up for a resale, you could finish off our group.

Borderlands 2- $60
Resell- $20
1. byakuraii
Phantom- $10
3. DistilledPoison
4. raiden_86

Still Looking for a host, though. Any kind soul up for it?

[quote name='TurkFebruary']After the massive headache of this late update, I would just like to say that I am OUT as host of the Resident Evil 6 group! Still in for a sellable though![/QUOTE]

Wait what's the issue with the new update?

[quote name='V4oLDbOY']Wait what's the issue with the new update?[/QUOTE]

The lateness of it. Now, if one or both phantoms have slow internet connections or just are unavailable immediately, I can't completely fulfill my obligations as host until tomorrow night.

[quote name='snakemaster2389']ok just me and turk are sharing the BL2 preorder dlc, sorry phantoms[/QUOTE]

Woah woah wait I don't care about that necro DLC man why can't I just get the other stuff? :whistle2:k

[quote name='MrRosales']Woah woah wait I don't care about that necro DLC man why can't I just get the other stuff? :whistle2:k[/QUOTE]

oh i already activated the dlc and not sure about turk. dunno if its too late for u or not

[quote name='TurkFebruary']The lateness of it. Now, if one or both phantoms have slow internet connections or just are unavailable immediately, I can't completely fulfill my obligations as host until tomorrow night.[/QUOTE]

Oh you meant psn store update not ps3 system update...right?

yeah, I went out thinking since it wasn't up it would be tonight instead. but it went up and now hopefully my former group which I funded can get it done.

[quote name='snakemaster2389']oh i already activated the dlc and not sure about turk. dunno if its too late for u or not[/QUOTE]

cant the resells deactivate via PS3, then phantom pays/activates, then you deactivate. then you're back to square one. or is there a limit on PS3 system deactivations like there is online?

[quote name='V4oLDbOY']Oh you meant psn store update not ps3 system update...right?

yeah, I went out thinking since it wasn't up it would be tonight instead. but it went up and now hopefully my former group which I funded can get it done.

cant the resells deactivate via PS3, then phantom pays/activates, then you deactivate. then you're back to square one. or is there a limit on PS3 system deactivations like there is online?[/QUOTE]

Nah I have no problems with the PS3 update. Hell I got more online backup thru the + thanks to the update! I meant the store.

[quote name='hs123']SSX

resellable

phantom
1.hs123
2.hs123

come on anybody interested[/QUOTE]

Whats the phantom/resell on $40
Ill take a resell and host

[quote name='ipacman']Whats the phantom/resell on $40
Ill take a resell and host[/QUOTE]

i think the resell comes out 13.33 and phantom at 6.67

Wanted to play Assassin but looked at my FL and seen 80% of my friends who are playing Borderlands 2 play as Assassin lol

So, I chose Siren. Let party up tonight!

For sale:
Borderlands 2 (US) (sellable) - $19.99

Battlefield 3 (UK)

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back