CAG PSN Gamesharing #5 - Find/Create a Gameshare Group and Gameshare FAQ

Status
Not open for further replies.
[quote name='ShockandAww']Any slot open for Ni No Kuni (resell or phantom with a preference for resellable)? If so I'm in. If not I'll start a group later today/tonight.[/QUOTE]

you are in luck Crashmasteromega dropped outbecause he doesn't have space to install it he pmed (you need 40 gb), 19 gb to download and 19 gb to install so at least 40 GB.

[quote name='Crashmasteromega']
Hey can you please remove me from list as I just noticed game was 19gb and I only have 8gb of space to work with. I would need 40 to install. Thanks[/QUOTE]

Ni No Kuni: Wrath of the White Witch (11)

$20
1. Breakfuss
2. ShockandAww
--------------
$10
1. Teh Reaper
2. y2jd

[quote name='ShockandAww']Any slot open for Ni No Kuni (resell or phantom with a preference for resellable)? If so I'm in. If not I'll start a group later today/tonight.[/QUOTE]

I don't mind joining your group, if ever, as a phantom... though I wouldn't be able to download/install it until this coming Sunday :(

[quote name='realit3y']you are in luck Crashmasteromega dropped outbecause he doesn't have space to install it he pmed (you need 40 gb), 19 gb to download and 19 gb to install so at least 40 GB.

$20
1. Breakfuss
2. ShockandAww
--------------
$10
1. Teh Reaper
2. y2jd[/QUOTE]

Ok that works for me, thanks!

Not sure if this is the right place (Sorry I'll delete if not).

But would anyone be interested in a DLC share for Ni No Kuni? As in everyone contributing a different DLC to the group. I'm getting Flutterby/Golden Hurley, really interested in Griffy and Golden Mite/Drongo.

[quote name='Ka-boom057']if there is anymore slots, ill take resell of ni-no-kuni (preferred) or else ill take phantom, let me know!

also, selling journey (resale) $5[/QUOTE]

Wait you asked about a slot on Ni No Kuni before I did. Did you get in a group yet? If not do you want my resell slot if it's ok with r3ality or whoever the host is?

[quote name='jlazenby1']even if they transfered OK, wouldn't you be blocked when trying to recreate the user? or does transfer just restore all existing users on the new HDD? (for slim model)[/QUOTE]

When you backup and then restore the hard drive all of the accounts will be present on the new drive. If it's a 16MB NAND unit, they will need to be re-activated to function (which in the case of a phantom will be impossible, of course).

[quote name='newtype06']Transfer phantoms; can you do that? Because I may need to transfer some since I'm going to return/replace my unit this weekend...[/QUOTE]

There is no way to transfer phantoms from one console to another; we were talking about backing up the hard drive and then restoring it on an upgraded hard drive in the same console.

If you PM to join a group I will ignore it and you will not be added.

Selling:(trusted CAGs only)
All are Resellable
Legasistia $5
The Walking Dead $7

Potential Groups

Batman Arkham Asylum/ Arkham City

$16.67
2. hs123
--------------
$8.33
2. hanun1002

The Cave

$5
1. pancakesarelove
2. crashmasteromega
--------------
$2.50
1. setup
2. strngeinstereo

Dead Space 3 (4)

$20
--------------
$10
1. Reo15x
2. gez

Dead Space 3 and DMC

$40
--------------
$20
1. purplepanda
2. XzMrHitDatHoezX

Disgaea 1 and 2 (PS2 Classics)

$6.66
1. clonesniper666
--------------
$3.34
1. momouchi

Hot Shots Golf Out of Bounds Complete

$4.17
1. Brainberry
2. sierra
--------------
$2.08

LOTR War in the North

$6.67
1. starmask2k3
2. daver16
----------------
$3.33
4. WV Matsui

Mass Effect (4)

$5
--------------
$2.50
1. rams81
2. likeme

Mass Effect 3 DLC (From Ashes/Leviathan/Omega)

$resell
1. kerouackid
--------------
$phantom
1. souljah
2. smarybombUK

Metro Last Light Limited Edition (3)

$20
--------------
$10
1. gez
2. souljah

Ninja Gaiden Sigma

$6.66
1. TurkFebruary
--------------
$3.34

Odd World Munchees Odyssee HD

$Resell
1. crashmasteromega
--------------
$Phantom
1. strangeinstereo
2. snakemaster2389

Sly Cooper Thieves in Time

$13.33
----------------
$6.67
3. brainberry

Sonic Generations

$10
--------------
$5
2. TylDurden (will switch)

WRC 3 World Rally Championship

$Resell
1. evozakira
2. taken
--------------
$Phantom
1. strangeinstereo

Recently Completed Groups (Will be here until Friday or Saturday Usually)
LittleBigPlanet Karting (4)

$20
1. tsel
2. gez
----------------
$10
3. mauaus
4. noone13

Skyrim DLC Bundle (1st week price)

$7.50
1. gogetass4
2. brimah
----------------
$3.75
3. brainberry
4. snow vixen

Future Preorder Groups
(Will be here until game releases)
Anarchy Reigns

$10
1. realit3y
2. saturdaysun
--------------
$5
1. bigwig_rah
2. snow vixen

Dead Space 3

$20
1. clonesniper666
2. dcibass16
--------------
$10
1. brainberry
2. likeme

Dead Space 3 (2)

$20
1. souljah
2. jlazenby1
--------------
$10
1. snakemaster2389
2. WV Matsui

Dead Space 3 (3)

$20
1. steamboatoperator
2. bill123
--------------
$10
1. Teh Reaper
mauaus

Metro Last Light Limited Edition Preorder (includes Homefront Free)

$20
1. brainberry
2. pancakesarelove
--------------
$10
1. noone13
2. WV Matsui

Metro Last Light Limited Edition (2)

$20
1. Ravenbear
2. strangeinstereo
--------------
$10
1. gogetass4
2. snakemaster2389

Ni No Kuni: Wrath of the White Witch

$20
1. bigwig_rah
2. evozakira
--------------
$10
1. navalg1337
2. mauaus

Ni No Kuni: Wrath of the White Witch (2)

$20
1. pancakesarelove
2. cobolatrix
--------------
$10
1. bjstucker
2. likeme

Ni No Kuni: Wrath of the White Witch (3)

$20
1. iwarboy
2. notalunchbox
--------------
$10
1. brainberry
2. jlazenby1

Ni No Kuni: Wrath of the White Witch (4)

$20
1. gogetass4
2. marauder7
--------------
$10
1. rxdoga
2. snakezx

Ni No Kuni: Wrath of the White Witch (5)

$20
1. azazael13
2. dcibass16
--------------
$10
1. whitedemon
2. tyldurden

Ni No Kuni: Wrath of the White Witch (6)

$20
1. sierra
2. taavivessi
--------------
$10
1. steamboatoperator
2. acquiesc3

Ni No Kuni: Wrath of the White Witch (7)

$20
1. newtype06
2. V4OLdbOY
--------------
$10
1. ohram
2. Aztreal

Ni No Kuni Wrath of the White Witch (8)

$20
1. brimah
2. saturdaysun
--------------
$10
1. bhoya
2. sl4vedog

Ni No Kuni Wrath of the White Witch (9)

$20
1. cgm92284
2. souljah
--------------
$10
1. slayerxx1
2. vokox

Ni No Kuni: Wrath of the White Witch (10)

$20
1. kurrptsenate
2. 0_0
--------------
$10
1. aztreal
2. purplepanda

$20
1. breakfuss
2. shockandaww
--------------
$10
1. TeH Reaper
2. y2jd

Ni No Kuni: Wrath of the White Witch/Sly Cooper: Thieves in Time (February 5th Release)

$33.33
1. clonesniper666
2. strangeinstereo
--------------
$16.67
1. halfwasted
2. 4thhorsemen

Strike Suit Zero

$5
1. pancakesarelove
2. realit3y
--------------
$2.50
1. strangeinstereo
2. momuchi

Terraria

$5
1. power505
2. realit3y
--------------
$2.50
1. maximalni
2. snakemaster2389

Zone of the Enders HD Collection

$13.33
1. realit3y
2. gogetaSS4
----------------
$6.67
3. bigwig_rah
4. slayerxx1

UK PSN Card Prices via eBay

£25- $39.40
£35-$53.89

Completed Groups:

[quote name='ShockandAww']Wait you asked about a slot on Ni No Kuni before I did. Did you get in a group yet? If not do you want my resell slot if it's ok with r3ality or whoever the host is?[/QUOTE]

http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showpost.php?p=10407717&postcount=4600

Ni no kuni (10)
$20
1. cgm92284 (paid)
2. souljah (paid)
--------------
$10
1. slayerxx1 (paid)
2. Ka-boom057 (?)

Souljah actually made that post so I assumed the group is complete by now

Last edited by a moderator:
Oops, ok thanks I'm in then.

[quote name='realit3y']you are in luck Crashmasteromega dropped outbecause he doesn't have space to install it he pmed (you need 40 gb), 19 gb to download and 19 gb to install so at least 40 GB.

$20
1. Breakfuss
2. ShockandAww
--------------
$10
1. Teh Reaper
2. y2jd[/QUOTE]

[quote name='Derfel']I posted this just a few pages ago. The only models that can transfer phantoms are those that have a 256MB NAND inside. You'll have to check the model number to see what NAND size they have (unless it's a slim, then you obviously know that it's 16MB).[/QUOTE]
Thanks for the info, very good to know. I knew it worked for me, but guess I just happened to have the right model for it. Sad thing is most of these older models have been hit by the YLOD by now. :cry:

[quote name='Olegdr']You can share it, but since some of the content has not been released yet, you can't really make a phantom and can only do a two-way share[/QUOTE]

Thanks for the reply. It's been awhile since I've done any gamesharing, what do you mean "you can't really make a phantom?"

I'd only be sharing the account with a friend, no intention of ever selling access or trying to share it with anyone else but them.

[quote name='johnnypark']Thanks for the reply. It's been awhile since I've done any gamesharing, what do you mean "you can't really make a phantom?"

I'd only be sharing the account with a friend, no intention of ever selling access or trying to share it with anyone else but them.[/QUOTE]

Then ignore it. If it is just you and your friend then it is all good.

If somebody can host a ni no kuni.. I would love to join in as the second resellable slot.

Ni no kuni (10)
$20
1. ... (host)
2. Zuttasoxx (...)
--------------
$10
1. ... (...)
2. ...(...)

[quote name='akbeast17']Anyone want to do a spec ops the line or borderlands 2 group?[/QUOTE]
I think it might be easier to buy a resell from someone than start a group for those, I know I saw spec-ops for sale here somewhere.

I am looking for

Mass effect 1, Sly HD trilogy. Resellable. If anybody wants to get rid of them. PM me.

[quote name='Zuttasoxx']I am looking for

Mass effect 1, mass effect 2, mass effect 3, ratchet and Clack HD trilogy, Sly HD trilogy. Resellable. If anybody wants to get rid of them. PM me.[/QUOTE]

Hey, whats up man. I think you hosted a BF3 share a long time a go and the info was changed.

[quote name='PancakesAreLove']Then ignore it. If it is just you and your friend then it is all good.[/QUOTE]

Great, thanks for the fast reply.

@Zuttasoxx galindo62 is looking to start a group, last time I checked, if you are interested.

The Cave
Resell
1. Pancakes (Host)
2. Crash (awaiting Payment)
Phantom
1. Stranger (Paid)
2. Setup (Paid)

Ni No Kuni
Resell
1. Pancakes (Host)
2. Soul (Paid)
Phantom
1. Likeme (Paid)
2. BJ (Paid)

Just the Host
DMC
Resell
1. el-product (Paid)
2. nsync (Paid)
Phantom
1. gez (Paid)
2. raider (Paid)

This post caught my eye:

[quote name='akbeast17']Selling resellable account with bioshock 2, resident evil 1-3, Infamous and Little big planet. Looking for 5 dollars but send offers.[/QUOTE]
If this is one resellable account with all those games for only $5, this deal is a no-brainer. Anyone who has a lot of HDD space should take it. :)

[quote name='realit3y']http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showpost.php?p=10407717&postcount=4600

Ni no kuni (10)
$20
1. cgm92284 (paid)
2. souljah (paid)
--------------
$10
1. slayerxx1 (paid)
2. Ka-boom057 (?)

Souljah actually made that post so I assumed the group is complete by now[/QUOTE]

slayer replied back saying that the group's full. im still looking for a slot, so i'll take ShockandAww's resell slot if he still doesnt want it

[quote name='ShockandAww']Oops, ok thanks I'm in then.[/QUOTE]

[quote name='Ka-boom057']slayer replied back saying that the group's full. im still looking for a slot, so i'll take ShockandAww's resell slot if he still doesnt want it[/QUOTE]

Looks likes he is confirmed for Reality's group. Looks like you will have to start up another group. Newtype06 wants to join but he won't be able to download until Sunday for phantom, unless he takes a resell.

Ni No Kuni (11?)
Resell
2. WhiskeyCrazy (confirmed, paying with $20 PSN)
Phantom
1. Ka-boom057 (confirmed)
2.n4styn4t3 (confirmed)

[quote name='WhiskeyCrazy']Looking for either a Ni No Kuni or DMC group...have a $20 PSN card ready to go lol[/QUOTE]

I'll be the second resell in kaboom's

$10 (resell) or trade
burnout paradise
fat princess
brain challenge
mortal kombat 2
scott pilgrim with knives dlc
pain with some dlc
ragdoll kung fu
superstardust hd
zombie apocalypse
wolfenstein 3D
lbp and pirates dlc
marvel vs capcom 2
resident evil 2
wipeout hd

ps1 classics
Spyro Year of the Dragon
Final Fantasy IX
Castlevania Chronicles
Silent Hill
Gex 3
Resident Evil 2
MediEvil
Blood Omen: Legacy of Kain
Resident Evil: Director's Cut

all in 1 account

[quote name='PancakesAreLove']Looks likes he is confirmed for Reality's group. Looks like you will have to start up another group. Newtype06 wants to join but he won't be able to download until Sunday for phantom, unless he takes a resell.

Ni No Kuni (11?)
Resell
1. Ka-boom057(?)
Phantom
2.[/QUOTE]

Yes except that I'm no longer hosting the group, but the group will stay the same for now

[quote name='Brainberry']Is Ni No going to be a mid night release?[/QUOTE]

Doubt it. I think those are for preorders only. Though I hope I'm wrong. Would love to play the game the same day.

[quote name='Brainberry']Is Ni No going to be a mid night release?[/QUOTE]

Isn't it on the middle of the night? When the PSN Store updates?

Well you can still do the old trick of searching for the title, I bet someone impatient is really going to do that tomorrow, anyway twitter will take care of the job, just leave the search on ni no kuni, and probably you will see people replying that the game can be found via search.

If you don't want have the trouble of searching it every 5 minutes.

[quote name='Perfect*Ending']This post caught my eye:

If this is one resellable account with all those games for only $5, this deal is a no-brainer. Anyone who has a lot of HDD space should take it. :)[/QUOTE]

Yup trying to get rid of it!

$20
1. Breakfuss
2. ShockandAww( ok with me hosting)
--------------
$10
1. Teh Reaper(Host)
2. y2jd(ok with me hosting)

just waiting for breakfuss now.

[quote name='Perfect*Ending']This post caught my eye:

If this is one resellable account with all those games for only $5, this deal is a no-brainer. Anyone who has a lot of HDD space should take it. :)[/QUOTE]

Except that all of those games have been free at one point or another.

[quote name='PancakesAreLove']Looks likes he is confirmed for Reality's group. Looks like you will have to start up another group. Newtype06 wants to join but he won't be able to download until Sunday for phantom, unless he takes a resell.

Ni No Kuni (11?)
Resell
1. n4styn4t3 (Which Slot?)
Phantom
1. Ka-boom057 (confirmed)
2.n4styn4t3 (Which Slot?)[/QUOTE]

I'll take the phantom.

$20
1. Breakfuss(paid)
2. ShockandAww(paid)
--------------
$10
1. Teh Reaper(Host-Paid)
2. y2jd(paid)

also whats up with the paypal option under the sony site is it broken? i cant add funds >.> had to use my card.

[quote name='Ka-boom057']slayer replied back saying that the group's full. im still looking for a slot, so i'll take ShockandAww's resell slot if he still doesnt want it[/QUOTE]

Doh, sorry bud yeah I already took the spot in that group thinking you were set. Edit: looks like youre in a group now! Sorry anyway :)

[quote name='Teh Reaper']Ni No Kuni: Wrath of the White Witch (11)

$20
1. Breakfuss(paid)
2. ShockandAww
--------------
$10
1. Teh Reaper(Host-Paid)
2. y2jd

also whats up with the paypal option under the sony site is it broken? i cant add funds >.> had to use my card.[/QUOTE]
Hmm dunno about the paypal option. I'll have to check it out later. And yeah I'm fine with you hosting. Payment is sent via paypal.

if crash is unable to pay for his slot for the cave, i'll take it ;) Am i the only one who doenst care about Ni No Kuni? the gameplay is boring -_-

[quote name='snakemaster2389']if crash is unable to pay for his slot for the cave, i'll take it ;) Am i the only one who doenst care about Ni No Kuni? the gameplay is boring -_-[/QUOTE]

Noted and yes you are. If you took you head out of someone's ass you would know it's going to be good ;)

Also if Crash pays and you aren't going to buy it off your main, you can gameshare from me if you want.

[quote name='snakemaster2389']if crash is unable to pay for his slot for the cave, i'll take it ;) Am i the only one who doenst care about Ni No Kuni? the gameplay is boring -_-[/QUOTE]

I could care less about it.. surprised everyone is so freaking hyped over it - to the point where I'm annoyed.

[quote name='rpg']
8393058244_99d7bddcb3_z.jpg
[/QUOTE]

fuckin Sony. EPIC fail! 0 for 3 so far this year!

[quote name='snakemaster2389']Am i the only one who doesn't care about Ni no Kuni? The name is funny though lol[/QUOTE]

With ya on this. I might at some point get it but at this point I couldn't care less.

[quote name='StrangeInStereo']I'll have to drop from the Ninja Gaiden group. Sorry Turk![/QUOTE]

All good man, I'm pretty much lukewarm on it anyways.

i keep getting a 80023102 error when i try to add the funds to my ni no kuni group =/ anybody know whats thats about? i also get a error on the sony entertainment site.

[quote name='Mageshadow']I could care less about it.. surprised everyone is so freaking hyped over it - to the point where I'm annoyed.[/QUOTE]

I could care less about it too, so stoked for this game.

Because Xenoblade Chronicles, Blue Dragon, and Lost Odyssey are the only JRPG's I actually enjoyed in the last 7 years. And I grew up with the kind of gameplay that Ni No Kuni seems to offer.

An rpg thats a mix of pokemon, and dragon quest, being developed by Level 5 with Studio Ghibli working on animation. That's why I'm excited.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back