CAG PSN Gamesharing #5 - Find/Create a Gameshare Group and Gameshare FAQ

Status
Not open for further replies.
[quote name='captaintek3304']I hope this isn't too off topic, and I apologize if it is. Does anyone know if GameStop sells $10 PSN codes in store? I know they do $20 and $50 in stores. I have a boat load of credit there, and was hoping to use some of it for some phantoms to various groups.[/QUOTE]
for $10 i get mine at best buy

[quote name='captaintek3304']I hope this isn't too off topic, and I apologize if it is. Does anyone know if GameStop sells $10 PSN codes in store? I know they do $20 and $50 in stores. I have a boat load of credit there, and was hoping to use some of it for some phantoms to various groups.[/QUOTE]
you could always swap with someone by buying $20 cards from gamestop and then they paypal you the money :p. Then you use that for your phantoms.

Resell - $2.50
1. Cromzz (Waiting On Phantoms to Finish)
2. AshtonReeves
(Waiting on Phantoms to Finish)
-----------------
Phantom - $1.25
1. wpress (PM Sent)
2. MyCatEdwin (Downloaded)

Spec Ops: The Line (29.99)

Just needs one more phantom

Resell ($10.00)
1. boosted02gt (Host)
2. akbeast17 (Paid)
Phantom ($5.00)
1. Mageshadow (Installed)

Army of Two: The Devil's Cartel FILLED
Resell ($20.00)
1. boosted02gt
2. boosted02gt
Phantom ($10.00)
1. Snakemaster (PM's sent)
2. Matsui (PM's sent)

Assassin's Creed 3 Season Pass FILLED
Resell ($10)
1. Boosted02gt
Resell with no access until all DLC is available ($8.00)
1. boosted02gt
Phantom with immediate access ($7.00)
1. da1nonliiny (Paid)
Phantom after all DLC is available ($5.00)
1. SEAL62505 (Paid)

Bioshock Infinite + Season Pass FILLED
Resell ($20.00)
1. boosted02gt
2. foxx
Phantom ($10.00)
1. newtype06
2. fmills15

Devil May Cry HD Collection FILLED
Resell ($10.00)
1. boosted02gt
2. iwarboY (friend) (Paid)
Phantom ($5.00)
1. evoked (Paid/Downloading)
2. Cromzz (Paid/Downloading)

Metal Gear Revengeance FILLED
Resell ($20.00)
1. boosted02gt
2. bigwig_rah (Paid)
Phantom ($10.00)
1. likeme (Paid)
2. 4thHorseman (Paid)

MLB The Show 13 FILLED
Resell ($20.00)
1. boosted02gt
2. akbeast17 (Paid)
Phantom ($10.00)
1. SteamboatOperator (Paid)
2. SnakeMaster2389(Paid)

MLB The Show 13 (Group 2) FILLED
Resell ($20.00)
1. boosted02gt
2. noone13 (Paid)
Phantom ($10.00)
1. WV Matsui (Paid)
2. Teh Reaper (Paid)

The Walking Dead: Survival Instincts FILLED
Resell ($16.67)
1. boosted02gt
2. iwarboY (PM's sent)
Phantom ($8.33)
1. WV Matsui (PM's sent)
2. StrangeinStereo (PM's sent)

The Walking Dead Survival Instincts Group 2 FILLED
Resell ($16.67)
1. boosted02gt
2. SnakeMaster2389
Phantom ($8.33)
1. mauaus
2. doc_j88

Tiger Woods '14 FILLED
Resell ($20.00)
1. boosted02gt
2. boosted02gt
Phantom ($10.00)
1. Matsui
2. MiaFLSurf

Tomb Raider Group FILLED
Resell ($20.00)
1. boosted02gt
2. Apollyon
Phantom ($10.00)
1. galvatron2k1 (Paid)
2. cereal_killerxx

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='SEAL62505']Assassins Creed Revelations Ultimate Edition
Resell ($5)
1. TigerLust
2. Scrubs (paid)
Phantom ($2.50)
1. plvl (paid)

Final phantom for sale - you get the game and all DLC for just $2.50!

If that phantom is still available I will take it.[/QUOTE]

And that's the group! PM TigerLust and he'll sort the payment for you. So glad someone filled that last space. :)

Selling Silent Hill 4 (The Room). $4 OBO

Also, sorry to go off-topic *again!* but also selling a code for the Bioshock Infinite Industrial Revolution game. $3

Some questions on PSN gamesharing:

1) Sony says only 2 system activations are possible for Playstation Store content. How then do we have 2 re-sells + 2 phantoms? Wouldn't that imply 4 system activations?

2) I believe the process is to have the 2 phantoms download and install the game (thereby having their systems activated). The original owner (re-sell #1) then goes in and deactivates both the phantoms (from, say Qriocity), and then after it is ensured that the phantoms are done installing, re-sells #1 and #2 download & install (activate) the game. How do the phantoms then not get locked-out? The phantoms still do have access to online-play content. How?

Answers to these would probably help a PSN n00b (like me) out.

[quote name='lonestarranger']Some questions on PSN gamesharing:

1) Sony says only 2 system activations are possible for Playstation Store content. How then do we have 2 re-sells + 2 phantoms? Wouldn't that imply 4 system activations?

2) I believe the process is to have the 2 phantoms download and install the game (thereby having their systems activated). The original owner (re-sell #1) then goes in and deactivates both the phantoms (from, say Qriocity), and then after it is ensured that the phantoms are done installing, re-sells #1 and #2 download & install (activate) the game. How do the phantoms then not get locked-out? The phantoms still do have access to online-play content. How?

Answers to these would probably help a PSN n00b (like me) out.[/QUOTE]

We don't know, it just works. But yeah, they can still play and all that.

On another note, I has moneys to spend. anyone got some cheap resells? looking for a decent fighter

[quote name='rpg']for $10 i get mine at best buy[/QUOTE]

Only place I've ever seeen them. It's too bad Amazon stopped carrying the digital $10 codes

^free avatar for ps3 god of war
UP90001209G02_08F7E8A60B670126C182_L.png

[quote name='rpg']^free avatar for ps3 god of war[/QUOTE]
Best item US PS+ will get all year. :cry: Do yourself a favor and get EU PS+ (not for you Turk, only people that play PS3 games)

[quote name='Mageshadow']Selling/Trading $20 PSN Card

$19 Paypal ( Not $18 ) or Decent/Worthy Game Offers

Selling Mass Effect 3 ( Game Only, No DLC ) - $5[/QUOTE]

Fixed.. so I stop getting PM's about $18..

Atelier Ayesha

$16.67
1. strangeinstereo
2. BigWig_Rah
--------------
$8.33
1. likeme

We need one more phantom!!

[quote name='MyCatEdwin']Who wants to get a Persona 3 FES group going?

Resell ($3.33)
1.) MyCatEdwin (host)
2.)

Phantom ($1.67)
1.)
2.)[/QUOTE]

Lets get it done!

Blowout sale - everything MUST go! Just PM any decent offer and it's yours. Period.

ALL are resells

•Beyond Good&Evil

•Deathspank, Infamous, PJ Racers, Uncharted 2 DLC, WipEout+Fury

•Modnation Racers Trophy DLC Packs

Bit.Trip Presents: Runner 2 Group($15)
resales-$5
-------
phants.- $2.50
1.snakey2389

i wonder if Tomb Raider is gonna be on psn day 1. Someone should keep us posted on that.

[quote name='Brainberry']So Tomb Raider, MLB and that RPG game is confirmed to be on PSN?[/QUOTE]
The dude makes so many mistakes i say no for Tomb R.

The banner is wrong and should say ps3 but has network twice.

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='rpg']The dude makes so many mistakes i say no for Tomb R.

The banner is wrong and should say ps3 but has network twice.[/QUOTE]

THat's the part that confused me lol

But yeah, is that RPG game going to be good you think?

[quote name='Brainberry']THat's the part that confused me lol

But yeah, is that RPG game going to be good you think?[/QUOTE]

u sound high brainy. u ok brah?

Anyone know if it is possible to transfer a phantom to a different hdd or not? I may get a ps3 when the price falls so Im just wondering

[quote name='plvl']Anyone know if it is possible to transfer a phantom to a different hdd or not? I may get a ps3 when the price falls so Im just wondering[/QUOTE]

There is no possible way unless your PS3 is one of the older (FAT) ps3 models, even then I'm not sure.

Just replaced my HDD last night and I lost ~$30 worth in phantoms.. but it'll be worth it in the long run

[quote name='Mageshadow']There is no possible way unless your PS3 is one of the older (FAT) ps3 models, even then I'm not sure.

Just replaced my HDD last night and I lost ~$30 worth in phantoms.. but it'll be worth it in the long run[/QUOTE]

Ive been debating about this for months.

i have a 120gb PS3 - now only 29gb left. I really want to get a new HDD - like 500gb, but I am going to lose:
Borderlands 2 and all the DLC
Black Ops 2 and DLC
Walking Dead

I guess I could rebuy them for what---- $50? But still.

And ten thousand post goes to me promoting my Persona 3 FES group! Still need a resell and two phantoms

Resell ($3.33)

1.) MyCatEdwin (host)
2.)

Phantom ($1.67)
1.)
2.)

[quote name='MyCatEdwin']And ten thousand post goes to me promoting my Persona 3 FES group![/QUOTE]
You were 10001 actually, but I bet some people will delete some posts... Speaking of post#10000:
[quote name='MiaFLSurf']Ive been debating about this for months.

i have a 120gb PS3 - now only 29gb left. I really want to get a new HDD - like 500gb, but I am going to lose:[/QUOTE]
You can know in advance if you are going to lose the content. It just depends on your PS3 model, someone posted the list somewhere in the past 200 pages or so. It is only possible on some phat models. You will for sure lose phantoms if you have any of the slim models.

[quote name='MiaFLSurf']Ive been debating about this for months.

i have a 120gb PS3 - now only 29gb left. I really want to get a new HDD - like 500gb, but I am going to lose:
Borderlands 2 and all the DLC
Black Ops 2 and DLC
Walking Dead

I guess I could rebuy them for what---- $50? But still.[/QUOTE]

Grab the bull by the horns and just do it.

PS4 is coming later this year and in a couple years you'll have a 500GB ps3 stuffed with old classics that you can boot up and enjoy ( unless you re-purchase them on the PS4 )

Anywho - Selling a $20 PSN Card for $19 Paypal ( NOT $18 ) Please PM me

Also Looking for Black Ops II or a cheap share of Sly Cooper

[quote name='TigerLust']You were 10001 actually, but I bet some people will delete some posts... Speaking of post#10000:
.[/QUOTE]

Darn it!

Anyway. To the real #1000, just go for it. You'll enjoy the games regardless of a new console.

[quote name='Mageshadow']There is no possible way unless your PS3 is one of the older (FAT) ps3 models, even then I'm not sure.

Just replaced my HDD last night and I lost ~$30 worth in phantoms.. but it'll be worth it in the long run[/QUOTE]

Yeah I do have a fat ps3 and I installed a different hdd, but before I had any phantoms. I was able to back up all my stuff from the old hdd, and was wondering if that was possible with a phantom.

[quote name='likeme']Atelier Ayesha

$16.67
1. strangeinstereo
2. BigWig_Rah
--------------
$8.33
1. likeme

We need one more phantom!![/QUOTE]

If this is not filled by tomorrow afternoon, I'm in. Just waiting on PayPal to verify me (tired of using my wife's account :p ) If host is OK with not getting paid until tomorrow, consider this group filled!

What is the best HDD to get to upgrade it?

I just hope that I can find another copy of Black Ops 2, Borderlands, GTA Vice City, and Walking Dead to get them back!

Actually, maybe Ill just play all 5 episodes of Walking Dead - I should have done that anyways - before switching it out and just not rebuy it.

[quote name='MiaFLSurf']What is the best HDD to get to upgrade it?

I just hope that I can find another copy of Black Ops 2, Borderlands, GTA Vice City, and Walking Dead to get them back!

Actually, maybe Ill just play all 5 episodes of Walking Dead - I should have done that anyways - before switching it out and just not rebuy it.[/QUOTE]

I heard Scorpio Blacks are really good. I'm going to switch to a Scorpio Black 1 GB once I beat all my phantoms so I can finally get some phantoms instead of resells.

[quote name='captaintek3304']If this is not filled by tomorrow afternoon, I'm in. Just waiting on PayPal to verify me (tired of using my wife's account :p ) If host is OK with not getting paid until tomorrow, consider this group filled![/QUOTE]

I don't think Likeme(host?) will mind, I mean the game doesn't even come out til the day after tomorrow.

Anyone have the Dishonored DLC for sale or rent? I'm talking about the new and old one (US version).

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back