$20
1. Apollyon (Host)
2. Bravens
--------------
$10
1. bsmiff (Paid)
2. gubmccargen (Paid)[/QUOTE]

payment sent.

Brain, I can't access my PM's on my phone right now but 1 phantom is done and the other will be finished tonight. I'll PM you when he's done and when I get back home.

[quote name='rams81']Brain, I can't access my PM's on my phone right now but 1 phantom is done and the other will be finished tonight. I'll PM you when he's done and when I get back home.[/QUOTE]

Which Phantom finished? I want to ask him a question about the games

The only way to gameshare is to completely share one account, including trophies, PSN ID, etc. Only one account can be registered per Vita, even though the content can be downloaded on two systems.

[quote name='dcibass16']Quick question, can anyone tell me how gamesharing on Vita works? If it works at all? Getting one tomorrow![/QUOTE]

[quote name='power505']I recieve from MoX too. Only one Resell left!

EDIT: Ok, domo325 is in :)

Resell ($20.83)
1. domo325 WAITING FOR PAYMENT
2. Clonesniper666 PAID

Phantom (10.42)
1. Mox PAID
2. gez PAID

For remaining 70KN I can recommend you some Sleeping Dogs download packs. There is also Halloween DLC for 35KN[/QUOTE]

Still waiting for domo325 payment...

[quote name='PancakesAreLove']power505 if you do another one please add me to seller. I will pay right away.[/QUOTE]
If you can set up another Hitman: Absolution/Sleeping Dogs mistake account, I am in for a resell slot.

[quote name='power505']Still waiting for domo325 payment...[/QUOTE]

If he can't pay. I'll pay right now/after him just in case

Trublade I can't set it up only power505 can

UK PS+ Trial Codes 1 month
wayVR.png

YOsu2.png

Tigerlust told me it didn't work on US PSN so I'm giving them away.

[quote name='Brainberry']UK PS+ Trial Codes 1 month
wayVR.png

YOsu2.png

Tigerlust told me it didn't work on US PSN so I'm giving them away.[/QUOTE]

Got the second my cat and I say thanks! happy Thanksgiving!

Resell ($20.83)
1. domo325 PAID
2. Clonesniper666 PAID

Phantom (10.42)
1. Mox PAID
2. gez PAID

This group is now completed. I sent login details to Phantoms.

This is all from me of this "mistake Hitman accounts". I can`t promise you nothing, but maybe there will be one more account from my friend soon.

Thanks power505, I'm just about to start downloading.

To the group. What do you guys wanna buy with the money on the account? What do you think of the Sleeping Dogs Halloween DLC?

[quote name='Blabadon']Got the second my cat and I say thanks! happy Thanksgiving![/QUOTE]
Aww...SUCKS! requires CC info to continue lol.

[quote name='rams81']Brain you can Qrio deactivate our account, both phantoms are finished or I'll be home in about 30 minutes to do it. Thanks.[/QUOTE]

Done man! I PM'd you the new pass also.:cool:

Looking for PS All Stars and Walking Dead.

[quote name='Souljah']one more for the fifa share?

Fifa 13 share anyone??

Resell
1. Setup
Phantom
1. gez
2. Souljah[/QUOTE]

1 more cmon guys. Also who is whosting this one?

[quote name='gez']Looking for PS All Stars and Walking Dead.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Souljah
one more for the fifa share?

Fifa 13 share anyone??

Resell
1. Setup
Phantom
1. gez
2. Souljah

1 more cmon guys. Also who is whosting this one? [/QUOTE]

i cant host , maybe we should wait for the last resell , maybe he will can host .

can some one please pm me , what to do witht he account after the phantom's finish download ?

cause the sleeping dogs/hitman group which im in , phantoms finished download and they are offline and the other resell is offline , i tried to begin download and it told me that the game is already activated on 2 ps3's . so please if some one can pm me how to deactivate the game after the phantoms finish download that would be great .
i want to start the download right now cause its the only time i have a good connection speed .

[quote name='Setup']can some one please pm me , what to do witht he account after the phantom's finish download ?

cause the sleeping dogs/hitman group which im in , phantoms finished download and they are offline and the other resell is offline , i tried to begin download and it told me that the game is already activated on 2 ps3's . so please if some one can pm me how to deactivate the game after the phantoms finish download that would be great .
i want to start the download right now cause its the only time i have a good connection speed .[/QUOTE]

If you're sure the phantoms are done with the download then you go to deac on Qrio

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='Brainberry']If you're sure the phantoms are done with the download then you go to deac on Qrio[/QUOTE]
yea they pm'd me that they are finished , i dont know hot to make that , so i guess i should wait for some one from them to get online and do it by himself . thanks for he tip

[quote name='Setup']yea they pm'd me that they are finished , i dont know hot to make that , so i guess i should wait for some one from them to get online and do it by himself . thanks for he tip[/QUOTE]

If you want you can PM me the account details and I will take care of it for you.

[quote name='Setup']can some one please pm me , what to do witht he account after the phantom's finish download ?

i want to start the download right now cause its the only time i have a good connection speed .[/QUOTE]
Go to http://www.qriocity.com , log in, and go to Account. From there, you will be able to deactivate the phantoms' PS3's remotely.

After that, you should change the password (optional) before giving it to your other reseller and downloading. That way, phantoms won't accidentally lose the game if they accidentally log into the account again later (and they can't change the password to try to steal the account, in case you're not sure who you're dealing with-- I didn't look at your group member list).

[quote name='Setup']yea they pm'd me that they are finished , i dont know hot to make that , so i guess i should wait for some one from them to get online and do it by himself . thanks for he tip[/QUOTE]

Go to http://www.qriocity.com , log in, and go to Account. From there, you will be able to deactivate the phantoms' PS3's remotely.

After that, you should change the password (optional) before giving it to your other reseller and downloading. That way, phantoms won't accidentally lose the game if they accidentally log into the account again later (and they can't change the password to try to steal the account, in case you're not sure who you're dealing with-- I didn't look at your group member list).

Selling:
-The walking dead seasson pass cap 1-5
-All dlcs uncharted 3 w trophies extra and NBA fire edition
-Dead rising 2 off the record / Star Wars: The Force Unleashed II
pm

New group added with a 50% discount for PS PLUS coming next week, Slam Bolt Scrappers, Swords and Soldiers and Sideway New York.

I am only going for 2 S so Slam Bolt Scrappers and Swords and Soldiers, Sideway New York has been free for a long time for PLUS

Add yourself in
Trusted CAGS only

SlamBolt Scrappers and Swords and Soldiers NEW as announced on the blogcast
Resells 3.33$
1-realit3y
2-
Phantoms 1.67$
1-
2-

Anarchy Reigns

Resells
1-realit3y
2-
Phantoms
1-snakemaster2389
2-Bigwig_rah

Anarchy Reigns has a Platinum but that doesn't mean it won't be on the psn store, since Ratchet and clank: full frontal assault does have one and will be available on the psn store.

Sine Mora
\\\ COMPLETE but only for next week
Resells 3.33$
1-realit3y
2-StrangeInStereo (only next week he gets funds)
Phantoms 1.67$
1-snakemaster2389
2-
Pancakesarelove

AERO-CROSS

Resells
1-
2-
Phantoms
1-realit3y
2-

Labyrinth Legends

Resells
1-realit3y
2-
Phantoms
1-
2-

[quote name='Karla']Anyone know where I can buy amazon gift cards with paypal?[/QUOTE]

Wondering the same thing. Need to get ready for Cyber Monday.

[quote name='Azazael13']If you want you can PM me the account details and I will take care of it for you.[/QUOTE]

[quote name='Josh1billion']Go to http://www.qriocity.com , log in, and go to Account. From there, you will be able to deactivate the phantoms' PS3's remotely.

After that, you should change the password (optional) before giving it to your other reseller and downloading. That way, phantoms won't accidentally lose the game if they accidentally log into the account again later (and they can't change the password to try to steal the account, in case you're not sure who you're dealing with-- I didn't look at your group member list).[/QUOTE]

[quote name='Brainberry']Go to http://www.qriocity.com , log in, and go to Account. From there, you will be able to deactivate the phantoms' PS3's remotely.

After that, you should change the password (optional) before giving it to your other reseller and downloading. That way, phantoms won't accidentally lose the game if they accidentally log into the account again later (and they can't change the password to try to steal the account, in case you're not sure who you're dealing with-- I didn't look at your group member list).[/QUOTE]

thanks so much guys for the help . i managed to get it done by your help and now im downloading . :D

[quote name='Brainberry']Wondering the same thing. Need to get ready for Cyber Monday.[/QUOTE]

lol wen ton a spending spree and ran out of money in my sisters debit card.

[quote name='Karla']Anyone know where I can buy amazon gift cards with paypal?[/QUOTE]

I do it the roundabout way by using Paypal to buy Best Buy gift cards and use the BB cards to buy Amazon (Kindle) GCs. It takes a bit but works. I hope there is a faster way, lol.

[quote name='jlazenby1']Have Assassins Creed, AC2 and AC Brotherhood with all dlc all on one account, 4 slots available, $8 paypal, $10 psn,or may trade (dying for a madden/NCAA football game lol) for a slot PM Me[/QUOTE]

Bump

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back