CAG PSN Gamesharing #5 - Find/Create a Gameshare Group and Gameshare FAQ

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dark Souls: Artorias of the Abyss DLC ($15)

Host - Darkpal245

Resell-$5
1. Catspit
2. bjstucker

Phantom-$2.50
1. killa5k7
2. galindo62

pm Darkpal245 for PP info

getting this group started.

[quote name='Yanksfan']Interested as well..what does one need to do to get one?[/QUOTE]

I use netflix, what do I do to get a code?

[quote name='navalg1337']Offtopic but anyone have netflix and want free 1 year codes?[/QUOTE]

Thanks a lot for the generous hookup. Awesome giveback to the CAG community. :applause:

[quote name='realit3y']Yes it is but I like I said I want to be paid in euros because the game i s in Europe[/QUOTE]

Paypal allows payment in Euros I believe. If so then count me in.

[quote name='Marauder7']Any news of the next set of Day 1 Preorders will be available? Hoping for either Hitman or Far Cry 3.[/QUOTE]

It would be cool, but the lack of news makes me thing they won't be there.

Also I have a EU PlayStation Plus code for a month I won but it requires a card apparently and I'm a little bit wary of putting in any CC info on the PS3.

[quote name='Marauder7']Any news of the next set of Day 1 Preorders will be available? Hoping for either Hitman or Far Cry 3.[/QUOTE]

This would be awesome. Both games I'm looking forward to, especially Far Cry 3.

Group is complete sending payment info

Twisted Metal (Europe)

Discounted Price: 20€
So payments will be sent out in euros I'll host.

Resells: 6.66 €

1- realit3y
2- IronOperations
--------------
Phantoms: 3.34 €
1-
gez
2- ravenbear

Last edited by a moderator:
Has anyone heard from WV Matsui?

Hes a long timer here, but I bought a share from him for $10 dollars, he told me that pass was changed and to wait till he got the account details back.

Its been 3 weeks and now he doesnt reply to any of my PMs. :(

[quote name='Karla']Has anyone heard from WV Matsui?

Hes a long timer here, but I bought a share from him for $10 dollars, he told me that pass was changed and to wait till he got the account details back.

Its been 3 weeks and now he doesnt reply to any of my PMs. :([/QUOTE]

Yeah, he goes MIA sometimes.

But I wouldn't worry about not getting the game/cash eventually, I would guess that something came up. Last time I talked to him he told me that he was finally going to get circumcised due to his wife complaining about the smell. From what I heard it takes about a couple weeks to recover from that.

[quote name='Brainberry']Yeah, he goes MIA sometimes.

But I wouldn't worry about not getting the game/cash eventually, I would guess that something came up. Last time I talked to him he told me that he was finally going to get circumcised due to his wife complaining about the smell. From what I heard it takes about a couple weeks to recover from that.[/QUOTE]

I admittedly laughed quite a bit at this.

This would be nice, really looking forward Hitman.

[quote name='Blabadon']Also I have a EU PlayStation Plus code for a month I won but it requires a card apparently and I'm a little bit wary of putting in any CC info on the PS3.[/QUOTE]

You can delete the CC info right after redeeming the code.

Is your main account an EU one? If not I can make an account and redeem a code for you (I have a code myself, so I'm not asking you to give me yours).

[quote name='navalg1337']Offtopic but anyone have netflix and want free 1 year codes?[/QUOTE]

Thanks so much for the code, we need more people like you on CAG. :D

[quote name='StrangeInStereo']This would be nice, really looking forward Hitman.

You can delete the CC info right after redeeming the code.

Is your main account an EU one? If not I can make an account and redeem a code for you (I have a code myself, so I'm not asking you to give me yours).[/QUOTE]

I would love you if you would do so for me. Just to be sure, you're 10000% sure that you can get your CC info off? The last thing I want is an issue with someone else's CC especially while trying not to get in any trouble.

[quote name='Blabadon']I would love you if you would do so for me. Just to be sure, you're 10000% sure that you can get your CC info off? The last thing I want is an issue with someone else's CC especially while trying not to get in any trouble.[/QUOTE]

Lol, yes, 100% sure, and leave no trace or anything, so don't worry. I'll get on it. I assume you don't care about the e-mail address or the PSN ID? Or anything in particular you want?

[quote name='StrangeInStereo']Lol, yes, 100% sure, and leave no trace or anything, so don't worry. I'll get on it. I assume you don't care about the e-mail address or the PSN ID? Or anything in particular you want?[/QUOTE]

Actually I may not redeem it this month as I still have my 60 GB HDD that's not doing me any favors with all the game installs I deleted today. Once I get a new HDD I'll definitely take up that offer thanks!

[quote name='Blabadon']Actually I may not redeem it this month as I still have my 60 GB HDD that's not doing me any favors with all the game installs I deleted today. Once I get a new HDD I'll definitely take up that offer thanks![/QUOTE]

No problem, just let me know.

I'd like to get on this as well, if possible.

[quote name='Brainberry']Yeah, he goes MIA sometimes.

But I wouldn't worry about not getting the game/cash eventually, I would guess that something came up. Last time I talked to him he told me that he was finally going to get circumcised due to his wife complaining about the smell. From what I heard it takes about a couple weeks to recover from that.[/QUOTE]

all of my wat.

also

still have Sniper Challenge available

I'd love a code if you still have some to offer!

People on Slickdeals are selling them for $5 each, so you guys know (and apparently they don't stack, so don't bother buying more than one). That's where I bought mine.

[quote name='Josh1billion']People on Slickdeals are selling them for $5 each, so you guys know (and apparently they don't stack, so don't bother buying more than one). That's where I bought mine.[/QUOTE]

Where/what forum did you find this? Searched and no dice

gez if you are out there clear your inbox message I want to send you a pm but can't and it's regarding the group info.

So before you send me the payment clear your inbox message so that I can pm you

[quote name='realit3y']gez if you are out there clear your inbox message I want to send you a pm but can't and it's regarding the group info.

So before you send me the payment clear your inbox message so that I can pm you
[/QUOTE]

Cleared my inbox, I was about to send the payment until I saw this comment. :D

If you PM to join a group I will ignore it and you will not be added.

Selling:(trusted CAGs only)
All are Resellable

Prototype 1 and 2 $8 (Amazing Deal)

Potential Groups

Dark Souls Artorias of the Abyss DLC

$5
1. catspit
--------------
$2.50
1. bjstucker
2. killa5k7

Deus Ex The Missing Link DLC

$5
1. RPG
--------------
$2.50
2. iwarboy

F1 2012

$20
1. Apollyon
2. bravens
--------------
$10
2. cule54

LittleBigPlanet Karting (2)

$20
2. bill123
----------------
$10
3. antwaan12
4. methodmanftw

Need for Speed Most Wanted 2012 (4)/LBK

$40
1. givemefame
--------------
$20
1. qualityman13
2. skylinersx

Playstation All Stars (2)

$20
--------------
$10
1. oldirtybstard
2. galindo62

Silent Hill 4 The Room

$9
1. justan00b
2.snakemaster2389
--------------
$4.50

Sports Champions 2

$13.33
1. acey
--------------
$6.67
1. slayerxx1
2. saizn

Vanquish (2)

$6..67
1. kingcz
2. domo325
--------------
$3.33

Recently Completed Groups (Will be here until game releases)
Assassin's Creed 3 (11)

$20
1. dizeo
2. JPolus
--------------
$10
1. uuaww
2. darendeli

LittleBigPlanet Karting

$20
1. dizeo
2. SteamboatOperator
----------------
$10
3. iqubal
4. SteamboatOperator

PID

$3.33
1. Relit3y
2. strangeinstereo
--------------
$1.67
1. snakemaster2389
2. lliviaf

Portal 2

$10
1. realit3y
2. tigerlust
--------------
$5
1. crashlen0
2. crashleno

Portal 2 (2)

$10
1. ipacman
2. hs123
--------------
$5
1. ravenbear
2. rpg

Playstation All Stars

$20
1. steamboatoperator
2. marauder7
--------------
$10
1. steamboatoperator
2. iqubal

Sleeping Dogs

$16.67
1. steamboatoperator
2. ohram
--------------
$8.33
1. likeme
2. iqubal

Sonic Adventure 1/2 + DLC

$6.90
y2jd
2. breakfuss
---------------
$3.58
1. mirmo
2. jlazenby1

Twisted Metal

$8.49
1. realit3y
2. ironoperations
----------------
$4.25
3. ravenbear
4. gez

Vanquish

$6.67
1. blabadon
2. ipacman
--------------
$3.33
1. realit3y
2. raiten

Zone of the Enders HD Collection

$13.33
1. realit3y
2. gogetaSS4
----------------
$6.67
3. bigwig_rah
4. slayerxx1

UK PSN Card Prices via eBay

£25- $39.24
£35-$53.66

Completed Groups:

[quote name='catspit']Dark Souls: Artorias of the Abyss DLC ($15)

Host - Darkpal245

Resell-$5
1. Catspit
2. bjstucker

Phantom-$2.50
1. killa5k7
2. galindo62

pm Darkpal245 for PP info

getting this group started.[/QUOTE]

Paid, sent now.

If you still have any left, I'd love one.

I too would really appreciate a Netflix code if there are extras floating around! I'd be down to trade even, CML if interested.

[quote name='navalg1337']Anyone here? Netflix code..

3RMMRREX7NLB[/QUOTE]

damn used.

I'd love one if you have an extra Navalg.

[quote name='navalg1337']There a way to give these out to the people who visit this thread regularly without pming each one of you?[/QUOTE]

Wow, how many do you have? Is it only a free year for streaming or for streaming and mailing? :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back