Status
Not open for further replies.
[quote name='Dannykillzombies']Looking for a farcry 3 resell pm me.[/QUOTE]

FC3 UK group 3
1.EstonianBeast (Resell)
2. Dannykillzombies(Resell)
3. Llopex13 (Phantom)
4.MrRosales (Phantom)

This UK group is the Savage Edition and the resell will be less than 12.00 .

@usuuyami I can give you a timeshare of far cry 3. I won't be back until January so we can work something out. Pm me as this mobile version won't let me.

Also the pure chess was a resell share not a phantom right because that is what I bought it for?

*UPDATE*

Need For Speed Hot Pursuit DLC
$Resell
1. smartbombUK
2. clone's friend (will switch) (also will fund or I will)
--------------
$Phantom
1. gamerGirl34

How much is resell & phantom?

[quote name='jsdgame']Anybody interested in assasins creed 3? Come on people its 38.99 come on its cheap i would like a resell[/QUOTE

Game is really glitchy I got frustrated many times.

[quote name='likeme']Anybody interested in assasins creed 3? Come on people its 38.99 come on its cheap i would like a resell[/QUOTE

Game is really glitchy I got frustrated many times.[/QUOTE]

I was loving the game until the middle when I had to keep my notoriety down. Ruined the game for me, I guess I will never finish a AC game.

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='Brainberry']

I was loving the game until the middle when I had to keep my notoriety down. Ruined the game for me, I guess I will never finish a AC game.[/QUOTE]
You've never finished an AC game? ACII is the best one, its the most fun and most forgiving. Ubisoft started sucking the fun out of the games when they decided to do the 100% sync thing. I forced myself to finish AC Brotherhood and I have barely touched Revelations.

[quote name='kanamit']
You've never finished an AC game? ACII is the best one, its the most fun and most forgiving. Ubisoft started sucking the fun out of the games when they decided to do the 100% sync thing. I forced myself to finish AC Brotherhood and I have barely touched Revelations.[/QUOTE]

AC1 was the closest I've gotten to finishing, I've bought and played AC, AC2, ACB and AC3...never.finished.any. AC3 will be the first game I'll delete if I need space on my HD.

[quote name='cesart19']buying all dlcs saint row the third i need 100% trophies[/QUOTE]
Saint's Row 3 with all DLC available for timeshare, see my sig.

[quote name='Brainberry']AC1 was the closest I've gotten to finishing, I've bought and played AC, AC2, ACB and AC3...never.finished.any. AC3 will be the first game I'll delete if I need space on my HD.[/QUOTE]

Same lol.

[quote name='kiwimonster']Cleaning and Found these codes. Not going to even bother trying to sell not sure if they still work a lot have already expiration dates that have passed.

Assassin's Creed Revelation's Uplay
D4LJ-92NK-3J7A
[/QUOTE]
I was surprised when I checked that it was still available. Thanks for the code!

[quote name='kanamit']You've never finished an AC game? ACII is the best one, its the most fun and most forgiving. Ubisoft started sucking the fun out of the games when they decided to do the 100% sync thing. I forced myself to finish AC Brotherhood and I have barely touched Revelations.[/QUOTE]
I agree with you on ACII. It was a fun Platinum.

In AC:B, the tank side mission is just plain stupid if you wanted a 100% synch and 100% trophy percentage completion. This only matters if you have the Leonardo da Vinci DLC.

If you get hit just once, time to restart the mission. Honestly, why would they not not let you restart from a checkpoint? Instead , you have to redo the whole mission from the beginning. I wanted to throw my controller at the TV every time I was hit.

If you PM to join a group I will ignore it and you will not be added.

Selling:(trusted CAGs only)
All are Resellable
Marvel VS Capcom Origins $4
Record of Agarest War 2 $15

Potential Groups

Assassins Creed 3 (12)

$12.66
1. jsdgame
2. crashmasteromega
--------------
$6.34

Batman Arkham Asylum/ Arkham City

$16.66
2. hs123
--------------
$8.34
1. noone13
2. hanun1002

Batman Arkham Asylum

$6.66
1. apollyon
2. cobolatrix
--------------
$3.34
1. smartbombuk

Borderlands 2 Sir Hammerlock DLC

$3.66
--------------
$1.34
1. brainberry
OlDirtyBasatrd

Disney Epic Mickey 2 The Power of 2

$Resell
1. transcollector
2. setup
--------------
$Phantom
1. strangeinstereo

DMC (3)

$20
--------------
$10

Mass Effect 3 DLC (From Ashes/Leviathan/Omega)

$resell
1. kerouac kid
--------------
$phantom
1. souljah
2. smarybombUK

$Resell
1. smartbombUK
--------------
$Phantom
1. gamergirl34

Odd World Munchees Odyssee HD

$Resell
--------------
$Phantom
1. strangeinstereo
2. snakemaster2389

Playstation All Stars Battle Royale (4)

$20
--------------
$10
1. brainberry
2. brainberry

Sleeping Dogs/Hitman Absolution

$28.33
1. usuyami
----------------
$14.17
3. evoked
4. evoked

Sports Champions 2 and Deadmund's Quest Bundle

$10
1. ganjaman1
--------------
$5
1. setup
2. karla(?)

WRC 3 World Rally Championship

$Resell
1. evozakira
2. taken
--------------
$Phantom
1. strangeinstereo

Recently Completed Groups (Will be here until game releases)
Anarchy Reigns

$10
1. realit3y
2. saturdaysun
--------------
$5
1. bigwig_rah
2. snakemaster2389

DMC

$20
1. snakemaster2389
2. clonesniper666
--------------
$10
1. steamboatoperator
2. brainberry

DMC (2)

$20
1. topaz
2. noone13
--------------
$10
1. ipacman
2. kakuzuaff

Metro Last Light Limited Edition Preorder (includes Homefront Free)

$20
1. brainberry
2. iwarboy
--------------
$10
1. noone13
2. WV Matsui

Metro Last Light Limited Edition (2)

$20
1. Ravenbear
2. strangeinstereo
--------------
$10
1. gogetass4
2. snakemaster2389

Ni No Kuni: Wrath of the White Witch

$20
1. bigwig_rah
2. evozakira
--------------
$10
1. rpg
2. mauaus

Ni No Kuni: Wrath of the White Witch (2)

$20
1. pancakesarelove
2. cobolatrix
--------------
$10
1. bjstucker
2. likeme

Ni No Kuni: Wrath of the White Witch (3)

$20
1. iwarboy
2. notalunchbox
--------------
$10
1. brainberry
2. iqubal

Ni No Kuni: Wrath of the White Witch (4)

$20
1. gogetass4
2. marauder7
--------------
$10
1. rxdoga
2. snakezx

Ni No Kuni: Wrath of the White Witch (5)

$20
1. azazael13
2. dcibass16
--------------
$10
1. whitedemon
2. tyldurden

Ni No Kuni: Wrath of the White Witch/Sly Cooper: Thieves in Time (February 5th Release)

$40
1. clonesniper666
2. strangeinstereo
--------------
$20
1. raiders4life
2. 0_0

Strike Suit Zero

$5
1. pancakesarelove
2. realit3y
--------------
$2.50
1. strangeinstereo
2. momuchi

Terraria

$5
1. power505
2. realit3y
--------------
$2.50
1. maximalni
2. snakemaster2389

Zone of the Enders HD Collection

$13.33
1. realit3y
2. gogetaSS4
----------------
$6.67
3. bigwig_rah
4. slayerxx1

UK PSN Card Prices via eBay

£25- $39.63
£35-$54.19

Completed Groups:

[quote name='Trueblade']I was surprised when I checked that it was still available. Thanks for the code!

I agree with you on ACII. It was a fun Platinum.

In AC:B, the tank side mission is just plain stupid if you wanted a 100% synch and 100% trophy percentage completion. This only matters if you have the Leonardo da Vinci DLC.

If you get hit just once, time to restart the mission. Honestly, why would they not not let you restart from a checkpoint? Instead , you have to redo the whole mission from the beginning. I wanted to throw my controller at the TV every time I was hit.[/QUOTE]
Dunno if u got the tank part but if not u can always use the glitch

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Nbbl-5GXYOo

[quote name='newtype06']So I have to tell 4 guys (who were part of a 5 man share) in this thread to deactivate one specific account, create a new one so I could just retrieve my share? And I can't just deactivate my dead unit in order not to hit "6/5" and reset it to 4/5 until I get a new unit?[/QUOTE]

No. The other 4 deactivating their accounts doesn't kill the one on your PS3 which is what your problem is. Bottom line is you will never get those shares back without a remote hard deactivate of all accounts. Tell the other 4 your problem and hope they are OK with you shutting them all down.

[quote name='clonesniper666']Did you buy UK Online Pass or US Online Pass? Also Online Passes are region locked just like DLC.[/QUOTE]

Learned the hard way, still after a pass atm. Need to get one sorted before the group fills up or I'm stuck with a bunch of DLC I can't play!

[quote name='gamerGirl34']*UPDATE*

$Resell
1. smartbombUK
--------------
$Phantom
1. gamerGirl34

How much is resell & phantom?[/QUOTE]

Resell is £7.16
Phantom is £3.58

If you would rather have a resell, let me know.

[quote name='Raiborg']^ I wasn't interested, just assisting the first group.[/QUOTE]
ok lol thanks

[quote name='Brainberry']AC1 was the closest I've gotten to finishing, I've bought and played AC, AC2, ACB and AC3...never.finished.any. AC3 will be the first game I'll delete if I need space on my HD.[/QUOTE]
you tried bribing heralds (-25% notoriety) or assassinating those moving circle guys (-50%) ? it IS really annoying to not be able to roam freely... I love that you can send your assassins in since ACB!

@rpg
thanks man was having trouble with that mission!

The best thing for me to this date was when the bribing method when it appeared on AC2.

I instantly did on AC2 and then I used to bribe and get back my 500 florins.

I was super surprised when on ACBrotherhood they made a trophy for that, it was a normal trophy like everything I did that to lower my notoriety it was automatically instant for me.

We just need one more member!

Batman Arkham Asylum
(6 GB)

$6
1. Apollyon (Host)
cobolatrix
--------------
$3
1. smartbombUK

---
Resellable slots for sale:
From Dust, Renegade Ops, Rochard, Beat Hazard Ultra, Hamilton's Great Adventure $8 :hot:
Scott Pilgrim vs The World (w/ DLC) $2
Crazy Taxi $1
Battlefield 1943 $1

Also open to offers.

[quote name='Vigoram']Hey guys.
Looking for some people who want to get in on Sonic Generations gameshare.

I'm not sure how this new way works but I'll be hosting.

Sonic is $30

Resell $10
1. Vigoram
Phantom $5
2.[/QUOTE]

I'm interested in whichever, phantom or resell, I just want this freaking game.

[quote name='smartbombUK']No. The other 4 deactivating their accounts doesn't kill the one on your PS3 which is what your problem is. Bottom line is you will never get those shares back without a remote hard deactivate of all accounts. Tell the other 4 your problem and hope they are OK with you shutting them all down.

Learned the hard way, still after a pass atm. Need to get one sorted before the group fills up or I'm stuck with a bunch of DLC I can't play!

Resell is £7.16
Phantom is £3.58

If you would rather have a resell, let me know.[/QUOTE]
Witch region is this?

$Resell
1. smartbombUK
--------------
$Phantom
1. gamergirl34
2. smellyy

I'll take the last slot :D

$Resell
1. smartbombUK
--------------
$Phantom
1. gamergirl34
2. smellyy

Addded!

[quote name='purplepanda']Selling or Trading(all resellable accounts):

Transformers War for Cybertron

Infamous FOB

Prince of Persia HD Trilogy

pm me with offers[/QUOTE]

That Prince of Persia HD email is't [email protected] by any chance is it? A couple of us here have that share and had the password changed on us.

[quote name='kanamit']That Prince of Persia HD email is't [email protected] by any chance is it? A couple of us here have that share and had the password changed on us.[/QUOTE]

I'm the host of that account, so if things don't work out with purplepanda, let me know. I have a pretty good record retrieving the passwords on these things. Problem is, the account has probably been around the block more than a few times, no idea who even owns a share anymore.

[quote name='Usuyami']I'm the host of that account, so if things don't work out with purplepanda, let me know. I have a pretty good record retrieving the passwords on these things. Problem is, the account has probably been around the block more than a few times, no idea who even owns a share anymore.[/QUOTE]

I do have the current password, just wondering if I should be asking for any sort of proof that someone bought a share or does that not matter if they have a good reputation?

[quote name='Usuyami']I'm the host of that account, so if things don't work out with purplepanda, let me know. I have a pretty good record retrieving the passwords on these things. Problem is, the account has probably been around the block more than a few times, no idea who even owns a share anymore.[/QUOTE]
You were the host? after all this time? Damn lol. I bought it off of a guy named Lost_In_Shadows and he said he bought it from some guy with a wolf in his name. Well, with panda we have 3 of the owners here...jsdgame i believe is the other one.

Selling 3 month PS+ codes for $12 each (retails for $17.99 each). PM me if you are interested. Paypal only.

Great for creating groups for bigger discounts! Unfortunately, these are for Canadian PSN accounts only.

[quote name='kanamit']You were the host? after all this time? Damn lol. I bought it off of a guy named Lost_In_Shadows and he said he bought it from some guy with a wolf in his name. Well, with panda we have 3 of the owners here...jsdgame i believe is the other one.[/QUOTE]

Yeah, I use to host a bunch. Should have added a "usu" in the email somewhere to make it more obvious.

If my notes are correct, these were the original owners and who they sold to.. You guys are lucky I keep decent notes for this stuff. :)

1) Usuyami -> TurkFebruary
2) canucks1234
3) gray13wolf420 -> Lost_In_Shadows -> kanamit
4) purplepanda
5) B0W and Arrow

[quote name='Usuyami']Yeah, I use to host a bunch. Should have added a "usu" in the email somewhere to make it more obvious.

If my notes are correct, these were the original owners and who they sold to.. You guys are lucky I keep decent notes for this stuff. :)

1) Usuyami -> TurkFebruary
2) canucks1234
3) gray13wolf420 -> Lost_In_Shadows -> kanamit
4) purplepanda
5) B0W and Arrow[/QUOTE]
I assume none of those guys owns it still cuz the password was changed back in April or May shortly after I bought it. Glad we've made progress on this...thanks Usuyami! I'll try contacting jsdgame and see who he bought it from or maybe he will reply here, he's been trying harder to recover this lately than I have.

[quote name='locoxx']anybody has a resell slot of far cry 3 really cheap? Like from the uk sale? I have like $12 paypal pm me please.[/quote]
bump.

1 Resale left for Lego LoTR! $20,pay and play!! pm me!

Why is there no new blog post? Besides RCR being $10, I wanna know whats gonna be on sale. I also have a feeling Vice City Stories might come out on tuesday.

[quote name='jlazenby1']Hitman Absolution from UK store, with ps+ discount, £17.09 (~$28.80 according to PP)
1P
catspit PAID/info sent
2P ...............£2.85
(~$4.78)
3R ...............£5.70 (~$9.56)
4R jlazenby1 PAID

1 resell and 1 phantom open (£5.70/£2.85 ~$9.60/$4.80), m
anifested interest:
Dannykillzombies
OnlyWayIsBrad PP sent
WhiskeyCrazy
EstonianBeast
Usuyami
resell/can pay only later

Would rather have no newbies as phantoms, or I'd ask for a deposit.
[/QUOTE]
no news from OnlyWayIsBrad so I may have a phantom spot open...

hey guys i was just wondering something and thought you would be most helpful.
sony messed me over with that 2 ps3s and i would have bought more, but my laser died or something and it won't play disc games. so im gonna get a new ps3 but i was wondering if there is a way that i could disconnect it from online or something and still let my kids have it and they could play all the psn games downloaded on it.

i dont know how it works now with 2 gameshares only and ps+ etc. thanks alot. if it isn't possible ill probly just deactivate it all and trade to gamestop. 320gig tho and runs fine just cept this laser. guy said he could fix it for 120 but im like eh idk my kids would just love it as a psn machine cuz we have full games like lbp sr2 etc but i dont want it to take up 1 of my 2 accounts cuz i want to get a new ps3 to play discs also. thanks alot!

[quote name='Velo214']hey guys i was just wondering something and thought you would be most helpful.
sony messed me over with that 2 ps3s and i would have bought more, but my laser died or something and it won't play disc games. so im gonna get a new ps3 but i was wondering if there is a way that i could disconnect it from online or something and still let my kids have it and they could play all the psn games downloaded on it.

i dont know how it works now with 2 gameshares only and ps+ etc. thanks alot. if it isn't possible ill probly just deactivate it all and trade to gamestop. 320gig tho and runs fine just cept this laser. guy said he could fix it for 120 but im like eh idk my kids would just love it as a psn machine cuz we have full games like lbp sr2 etc but i dont want it to take up 1 of my 2 accounts cuz i want to get a new ps3 to play discs also. thanks alot![/QUOTE]

Sure. My system did the same thing in summer 2011 and that was when I found out about gamesharing, which is why I kept using my system.

Alright, for my EU NFS Hot Pursuit DLC group there's a small change of plan, only pack that will be purchased now will be the Three for All pack. I'll PM each of you to confirm you all still want in.

The prices would be as follows:
Resell: £5.33
1. SmartbombUK
2. Clones friend
Phantom: £2.66
1. Gamergirl34
2. Smellyy

EstonianBeast, this is EU and if anyone drops out now ill let you know, if not, I'll contact you about a phantom/resell of my share.

I'll post back once I've heard back from everyone in the group to confirm its a closed group. Thanks for filling this one up so fast guys.

[quote name='kanamit']I assume none of those guys owns it still cuz the password was changed back in April or May shortly after I bought it. Glad we've made progress on this...thanks Usuyami! I'll try contacting jsdgame and see who he bought it from or maybe he will reply here, he's been trying harder to recover this lately than I have.[/QUOTE]

well like i said i dont recall who i bought it from...i'll need to find all my pm's with the share i have bought they are somewhere in my email...i'll dig them up asap..since x-mas is today i have tons of things to do...

[quote name='snakemaster2389']1 Resale left for Lego LoTR! $20,pay and play!! pm me!

Why is there no new blog post? Besides RCR being $10, I wanna know whats gonna be on sale. I also have a feeling Vice City Stories might come out on tuesday.[/QUOTE]

No new releases are coming this week.

[quote name='kanamit']I assume none of those guys owns it still cuz the password was changed back in April or May shortly after I bought it. Glad we've made progress on this...thanks Usuyami! I'll try contacting jsdgame and see who he bought it from or maybe he will reply here, he's been trying harder to recover this lately than I have.[/QUOTE]

hey i finally found out who i bought it from...back in march...it was bastiartadi.... :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back