CAG PSN Gamesharing #5 - Find/Create a Gameshare Group and Gameshare FAQ

Status
Not open for further replies.
Does anybody know when or how to unlock Devil Trigger in DMC? I see tips about it already but I don;t have it yet and I'm already on Mission 7.

[quote name='Brainberry']Does anybody know when or how to unlock Devil Trigger in DMC? I see tips about it already but I don;t have it yet and I'm already on Mission 7.[/QUOTE]

You get it on Mission 9 iirc, after you encounter the witches.

[quote name='Brainberry']Does anybody know when or how to unlock Devil Trigger in DMC? I see tips about it already but I don;t have it yet and I'm already on Mission 7.[/QUOTE]

Are you sure the tips aren't about demon mode (activated by holding r2)? You'll unlock devil trigger (l3 and r3) automatically.

[quote name='Brimah']Ni No Kuni $60

Resells - $20
1) Brimah - Host
2) Saturdaysun - Waiting reply

Phantoms - $10
1) SL4V3DOG - Paid
2) Bhoya - Paid

Sent messages making sure the 19GB file size was okay as well payment information. Waiting for Saturdaysun to reply.[/QUOTE]

Ya, I'll take the spot. :)

DMC (3)

$20
1. bigkrev13
2. taavivesi
--------------
$10
1. smelly
2. YanksFan

Is anyone hosting this? The game is already out and I never got any messeges

[quote name='smellyy']DMC (3)

$20
1. bigkrev13
2. taavivesi
--------------
$10
1. smelly
2. YanksFan

Is anyone hosting this? The game is already out and I never got any messeges[/QUOTE]

Group was already completed. You didn't respond so they thought you weren't interested. What they didn't know is that your name is not Smelly, it is infact Smellyy with an extra y. So they sold your slot and your sol.

Any one interested in resell slots for Ni No Kuni or Dead Space 3/Devil May Cry, please join the groups on clonesniper's list. Really looking forward to playing these!

If you want to join,
JUST POST ON THE THREAD.

INCOMPLETE GROUPS WITH INFO:
Far Cry 3 Deluxe Bundle DLC UK /// 1 phantom remaining 1.67€ / waiting for BrainBerry to decide
WRC 3 World Rally Championship UK /// 1 phantom remaining 10.67$
Hot Shots Golf out of Bounds Complete with DLC
///
1 phantom remaining 4.17$ 1 resell remaining 8.33$
Retro/Grade /// 2 resells remaining 2.33$
Street Fighter III: Third Strike Online Edition /// 1 resell remaining 2.10$

GROUPS

\\\\\/////
[customspoiler=INCOMPLETE]

Far Cry 3 Deluxe Bundle DLC UK

Resells 3.33€

1-realit3y
2-Brainberry?
Phantoms 1.67€
1-Brainberry?
2-

WRC 3 World Rally Championship UK

Resells 13.33£ aka 21.33$

1-taken
2-evozakira
Phantoms 6.67£ aka 10.67$
1-StrangeInStereo
2-

Hot Shots Golf out of Bonds Complete with DLC
Resells 8.33$
1-Brainberry (willing to switch to phantom if someone wants resell)
2-
Phantoms 4.17$
1-Sierra
2-

Retro/Grade

Resells 2.33$

1-
2-
Phantoms 1.17$
1-realit3y
2-PancakesAreLove

Street Fighter III: Third Strike Online Edition

Resells 2.10$

1-Setup
2-StrangeInStereo
3-smellyy
4-PancakesAreLove
5-
[/customspoiler]
/////\\\\\
[customspoiler=COMPLETED]

Anarchy Reigns

Resells 10$

1-realit3y
2-saturdaysun
Phantoms 5$
1-Snow Vixen
2-Bigwig_rah

Strike Suit Zero

Resells 5$ (probably)

1-PancakesAreLove
2-realit3y
Phantoms 2.50$ (probably)
1-StrangeInStereo
2-momouchi

Terraria

Resells ?$
1-realit3y
2-power505
Phantoms ?$
1- snakemaster2389
2-maximalni

Zone of the Enders HD Collection

Resells ?$

1-realit3y
2-GogetaSS4 (But only if it's in English)
Phantoms ?$

1-Bigwig_rah
2-slayerxx1
[/customspoiler]
\\\\\/////

COMPLETED AND PURCHASED GROUPS

[quote name='Snow Vixen']I'll take the last Anarchy Reigns phantom if it's still open.

Anarchy Reigns

Resells 10$
1-realit3y
2-saturdaysun
Phantoms 5$
1- Snow Vixen
2-Bigwig_rah[/QUOTE]

Sure I've added you

@Brainberry @sierra

Just to let you know I've dropped out of the group of Hot Shots out of bounds since I am no longer interested and bought the everybody's golf complete edition on my main, it's not the same but I will have to drop out.

Sorry

Ni No Kuni: Wrath of the White Witch (3)

Need 1 more to complete group

$20
2. notalunchbox
--------------
$10
1. brainberry(Host)
2. jlazenby1

[quote name='Brainberry']Ni No Kuni: Wrath of the White Witch (3)

Need 1 more to complete group

$20
1. iwarboY(host)
2. notalunchbox
--------------
$10
1. brainberry(Host)
2. jlazenby1[/QUOTE]

Back in! made room

Ni no kuni group

Resells
1. bigwig_rah
2. evozakira
--------------
$10
2. mauaus

We still have a phantom and need a host, evozakira i sent you a pm, are you still in??

[quote name='mauaus']Ni no kuni group

Resells
1. bigwig_rah
2. evozakira
--------------
$10
1. navalg1337
2. mauaus

We still have a phantom and need a host, evozakira i sent you a pm, are you still in??[/QUOTE]

I'll take the phantom and I can host as well.

[quote name='Raiborg']Would any of you guys be interested in a Demons Souls group? I would only need two phantoms to start the group.[/QUOTE]

[quote name='Brimah']I am. Would take a phantom slot.[/QUOTE]

Okay, if I can get one more phantom the group is good. For those that might be interested the phantom would be $3.33 and a resell would be $6.66. The size is 8GB.

I also have a DMC resell slot available for sale.

Last edited by a moderator:
I bought a Far Cry 3 share from someone, and the email to the account is [email protected]. Whoever has the other share, could you PM me the password?

I usually keep pretty good records on all my shares but for some reason I can't find the password for my FC3 account. Thanks.

[quote name='dcibass16']I bought a Far Cry 3 share from someone, and the email to the account is [email protected]. Whoever has the other share, could you PM me the password?

I usually keep pretty good records on all my shares but for some reason I can't find the password for my FC3 account. Thanks.[/QUOTE]

Do you remember when you bought it? If you did just check your paypal for the seller and you should be able to track him to his cag account. You could also check the email associated with your cag account as pm's are sent there as well (unless you turned that option off).

Selling my account

Games:

Black ops + 3 DLC's
Fat princess
Infamous
LittleBigPlanet
Sonic 1+2
Sonic adventure +XD dlc

Sadly I can't access the store right now so I can't recall the other games I have stored on my account.

Resell value? 3 slots available

Ni No Kuni (7)

$20
1. mauaus
2. V4OLdbOY
--------------
$10
1. ohram
2. Aztreal

Just making sure, is this group is still getting Ni No Kuni when it releases? I saw some worry about the file size a few pages back and just wanted to make sure. I'm still totally in.

Selling $20 psn card. Sorry but I gotta go face value! *last call for this, i'll just use it myself if nobody's interested*

Timesharing:

Demon's Souls/Lord of the Rings: War in the North

Bully

Trusted CAG's only please! Not sure what a fair price would be on these...

[quote name='dcibass16']I bought a Far Cry 3 share from someone, and the email to the account is [email protected]. Whoever has the other share, could you PM me the password?

I usually keep pretty good records on all my shares but for some reason I can't find the password for my FC3 account. Thanks.[/QUOTE]

I don't know who is the other share since you have to know who you have bought it to this was the original group:

Far Cry 3 (4th Group)
Resells 20$

1-frostrybroc
2-
Cgm92284
Phantoms 10$
1-mauaus
2-mauaus

I was the host so I would know but you would have to ask the 2 resells to know who changed the password or which one did you buy it from good luck

Just noticed if you try to login on account.sonyentertainmentnetwork.com it will say that the email/password is invalid don't even bother

[quote name='realit3y']Just noticed if you try to login on account.sonyentertainmentnetwork.com it will say that the email/password is invalid don't even bother[/QUOTE]

Mine won't even get that far, it instantly says there's server maintenance and I can't even attempt to login lol

Are the dead space 3 groups planning on pre ordering or just getting it release day?? Mostly aimed at my group but I'm sure I'm not the only one wondering lol

[quote name='raiden_86']Good price jlaze, I'm highly considering it.[/QUOTE]

I picked it up for $40 so it's not worth a whole lot lol I just can't get into it! Plus I have a million other things I'm playing lately so no time to play it lol

Please confirm if you are in this group, if everyone's in still need 1 resellable. Can anyone host? If not I can, but again prefer not to.

Ni no Kuni (10)
$20
2. souljah
--------------
$10
1. slayerxx1
2. vokox

Ni No Kuni: Wrath of the White Witch
Sellables
1. Taavivesi
2. sierra
Phantoms
1. SteamboatOperator (downloading)
2. Acquiesc3 (downloading)

Phantoms are in the process of downloading. Sellables, your patience is very much appreciated - the download is massive, at over 21 GB's. I'll be in contact with you guys as soon as us phantoms are finished installing.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

For Sale/Rent
:
- Castlevania Harmony of Despair w/all available DLC (sellable/phantom/rental)
- Resident Evil 5 Gold Edition (sellable/phantom/rental)
- Batman Arkham City + Harley Quinn DLC (rental only)
- Earthworm Jim HD (phantom only)
- ModNation Racers Career Extension packs (sellable/phantom/rental)
- Battlefield 3 Online Pass + Back to Karkand expansion (phantom only)
- Uncharted 3 Online Pass (sellable/rental)
- Sleeping Dogs Nightmare in Northpoint DLC (rental only)
- Battlefield 1943 (sellable/phantom)
- Street Fighter III Third Strike Online Edition (sellable/phantom/rental)
- Mortal Kombat Arcade Kollection (sellable/phantom/rental)
- Dead Space 2 (sellable/phantom)
- Red Dead Redemption Undead Nightmare stand alone game (sellable/phantom)

All sellable, phantom, and rental shares are offered on a pay-what-you-want model. All I ask is that you be fair minded and name a reasonable price. I'm also willing to accept trades. PM me if interested.

[quote name='gez']Does MGR Revengeance come out on PSN?[/QUOTE]

I found confirmation it will be released on the JPN PSN store on Feb.21 so it's just a question of whether they will release it in NA day 1. The demo will also be live next week for those interested.

[quote name='Aztreal']@ohram

Yes the group is still in. We need a host lmao[/QUOTE]

V4OLdbOY said he was hosting it or at least funding it with his $50 psn card

[quote name='Raiborg']I found confirmation it will be released on the JPN PSN store on Feb.21 so it's just a question of whether they will release it in NA day 1. The demo will also be live next week for those interested.[/QUOTE]

Well fuck it. Might as well try the game out if it comes to NA PSN.

Metal Gear Rising: Revengeance (Holding place if it releases on NA PSN.)
Resell
1. Pancakes (host)
Phantom

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back