CAG PSN Gamesharing #5 - Find/Create a Gameshare Group and Gameshare FAQ

Status
Not open for further replies.
^ jonfelkin wants a phantom and if either cereal_killerx or danny8k want a resell then your good. I would send some pms. Someone has to step up to a resell (maybe danny8k due to slower connection)

FYI if you are buying a typical $20 spot just go to the PSN code trading thread and get a $20 PSN card for $18.

[quote name='Graff^']Okay, I thought I was in a gameshare but it had in fact been completed without any real clarification on here. In light of this I'd like to start a new group for Ni No Kuni, plus a $5 game from the sale to keep the numbers clean.

Ni No Kuni + (Warp/NiGHTS)
Resell - $20
1. Graff^
Phantom - $10
1. El Producto
2. RiPPn

Let me know which game you'd like to fill the $60 with, my preference is Warp.[/QUOTE]

Oh, and I'm easy on the extra game.. doesn't matter to me.

Ni no Kuni
One reseller and one phantom are not responding in my group, if I can get people to do this immediately, I'll do it. Amazon gc is preferred.

[quote name='Bioterror']Ni no Kuni
One reseller and one phantom are not responding in my group, if I can get people to do this immediately, I'll do it. Amazon gc is preferred.[/QUOTE]

I might just merge with you, hold up.

[quote name='Graff^']Okay, I thought I was in a gameshare but it had in fact been completed without any real clarification on here. In light of this I'd like to start a new group for Ni No Kuni, plus a $5 game from the sale to keep the numbers clean.

Ni No Kuni + (Warp/NiGHTS)
Resell - $20
1. Graff^
Phantom - $10
1. El Producto
2. RiPPn

Let me know which game you'd like to fill the $60 with, my preference is Warp.[/QUOTE]

I also don't care which game, but 2 I don't have are Machinarium and Psychonauts. But doesn't matter if it's not one of those, just want Ni No Kuni!!

[quote name='Azazael13']I love all the impatience and cyber stalking lately. Calm down and give people a chance to respond.[/QUOTE]

:rofl: getting a little...untamed in here. we're soon going to need to elect a leader.

[quote name='contej85']I'm in for a Ni No Phantom, and can paypal or amazon payment immediately.[/QUOTE]

I also am in for a Ni No Phantom and can paypal immediately.

If you PM to join a group I will ignore it and you will not be added.

Selling:(trusted CAGs only)
All are Resellable
Legasistia $5
The Walking Dead $7

Potential Groups

Batman Arkham Asylum/ Arkham City

$16.67
2. hs123
--------------
$8.33
2. hanun1002

The Cave (2)

$5
1. turkfebruary
2. shockandaww
--------------
$2.50
2. maximalni

Crysis 3

$20
2. rams81
--------------
$10
1. navalg1337
2. gogetass4

Dead Space 3 (4)

$20
2. whiskey crazy
--------------
$10
1. Reo15x
2. gez

Dead Space 3 and DMC

$40
--------------
$20
1. purplepanda
2. XzMrHitDatHoezX

Disgaea 1 and 2 (PS2 Classics)

$6.66
1. clonesniper666
--------------
$3.34
1. momouchi

LittleBigPlanet Karting (5)

$3.33
2. snakemaster2389
----------------
$1.67
3. vokox
4. kurrptsenate

LOTR War in the North

$6.67
2. daver16
----------------
$3.33
3. evoked
4. WV Matsui

Mass Effect (4)

$5
2. zuttasoxx
--------------
$2.50
2. likeme

Mass Effect 3 DLC (From Ashes/Leviathan/Omega)

$resell
1. kerouackid
--------------
$phantom
1. souljah
2. smarybombUK

Metro Last Light Limited Edition (3)

$20
--------------
$10
1. gez
2. souljah

Ni No Kuni: Wrath of the White Witch/Sly Cooper: Thieves in Time (February 5th Release)

$31.66
2. strangeinstereo
--------------
$15.84
1. halfwasted
2. jonfelkin

Odd World Munchees Odyssee HD

$Resell
1. crashmasteromega
--------------
$Phantom
1. strangeinstereo
2. snakemaster2389

PS 13 for 13

$15.25
2. GogetaSS4
--------------
$7.63
1. Mr. Anderson
2. vokox

Resident Evil Revelations

$16.66
1.cgm92284
--------------
$8.34
1. snakemaster2389
2. wv matsui

Sly Cooper Thieves in Time

$13.33
2. clonesniper666
----------------
$6.67
3. brainberry

Sonic Generations

$10
--------------
$5
2. TylDurden (will switch)

WRC 3 World Rally Championship

$Resell
1. evozakira
2. taken
--------------
$Phantom
1. strangeinstereo

Recently Completed Groups (Will be here until Friday or Saturday Usually)
The Cave

$5
1. pancakesarelove
2. crashmasteromega
--------------
$2.50
1. setup
2. strngeinstereo

Hot Shots Golf Out of Bounds Complete/JSR/Machinarium/Warp/Pyschonauts

$6.41
1. raiden_86
2. sierra
--------------
$3.20
1. brainberry
bsmiff

LittleBigPlanet Karting (4)

$3.33
1. tsel
2. tigerlust
----------------
$1.67
3. mauaus
4. noone13

Skyrim DLC Bundle (1st week price)

$7.50
1. gogetass4
2. brimah
----------------
$3.75
3. brainberry
4. snow vixen

Future Preorder Groups
(Will be here until game releases)
Anarchy Reigns

$10
1. realit3y
2. saturdaysun
--------------
$5
1. bigwig_rah
2. snow vixen

Dead Space 3

$20
1. clonesniper666
2. dcibass16
--------------
$10
1. brainberry
2. likeme

Dead Space 3 (2)

$20
1. souljah
2. jlazenby1
--------------
$10
1. snakemaster2389
2. WV Matsui

Dead Space 3 (3)

$20
1. steamboatoperator
2. bill123
--------------
$10
1. Teh Reaper
mauaus

Metro Last Light Limited Edition Preorder (includes Homefront Free)

$20
1. brainberry
2. pancakesarelove
--------------
$10
1. noone13
2. WV Matsui

Metro Last Light Limited Edition (2)

$20
1. Ravenbear
2. strangeinstereo
--------------
$10
1. gogetass4
2. snakemaster2389

Ni No Kuni: Wrath of the White Witch

$20
1. bigwig_rah
2. evozakira
--------------
$10
1. navalg1337
2. mauaus

Ni No Kuni: Wrath of the White Witch (2)

$20
1. pancakesarelove
2. cobolatrix
--------------
$10
1. bjstucker
2. likeme

Ni No Kuni: Wrath of the White Witch (3)

$20
1. iwarboy
2. notalunchbox
--------------
$10
1. brainberry
2. jlazenby1

Ni No Kuni: Wrath of the White Witch (4)

$20
1. gogetass4
2. marauder7
--------------
$10
1. rxdoga
2. snakezx

Ni No Kuni: Wrath of the White Witch (5)

$20
1. azazael13
2. dcibass16
--------------
$10
1. whitedemon
2. tyldurden

Ni No Kuni: Wrath of the White Witch (6)

$20
1. sierra
2. taavivessi
--------------
$10
1. steamboatoperator
2. acquiesc3

Ni No Kuni: Wrath of the White Witch (7)

$20
1. newtype06
2. V4OLdbOY
--------------
$10
1. ohram
2. Aztreal

Ni No Kuni Wrath of the White Witch (8)

$20
1. brimah
2. saturdaysun
--------------
$10
1. bhoya
2. sl4vedog

Ni No Kuni Wrath of the White Witch (9)

$20
1. cgm92284
2. souljah
--------------
$10
1. slayerxx1
2. vokox

Ni No Kuni: Wrath of the White Witch (10)

$20
1. rainfall
2. kingofgames
--------------
$10
1. bigkrev13
2. smellyy

Ni No Kuni: Wrath of the White Witch (11)

$20
1. breakfuss
2. shockandaww
--------------
$10
1. TeH Reaper
2. y2jd

Ni No Kuni: Wrath of the White Witch (12)

$20
1. graff^
2. WhiskeyCrazy
--------------
$10
1. Ka-boom057
2. n4styn4t3

Strike Suit Zero

$6.66
1. pancakesarelove
2. realit3y
--------------
$3.34
1. strangeinstereo
2. momuchi

Terraria

$5
1. power505
2. realit3y
--------------
$2.50
1. maximalni
2. snakemaster2389

Zone of the Enders HD Collection

$13.33
1. realit3y
2. gogetaSS4
----------------
$6.67
3. bigwig_rah
4. slayerxx1

UK PSN Card Prices via eBay

£25- $39.40
£35-$53.89

Completed Groups:

Last edited by a moderator:
@ Acquiesc3 and ipacman you guys being the resells for the PS All Star Group I hosted you guys are responsible for the share now, if you guys are going to keep changing passwords on each other keep me out of it, tired of getting PM's about it every day.

[quote name='GogetaSS4']13 bundle (2)
resell $15.25
1. GogetaSS4
2. (add yourself)
phantom $7.63
1. Mr. Anderson
2. Vokox[/QUOTE]

you guys forgot who started this one.. she wanted phantom

[quote name='Brainberry']@ Acquiesc3 and ipacman you guys being the resells for the PS All Star Group I hosted you guys are responsible for the share now, if you guys are going to keep changing passwords on each other keep me out of it, tired of getting PM's about it every day.[/QUOTE]

I sold my share of this to ncbears I didnt change anything

[quote name='4thHorseman']Clone, mind droppin me from the ni no kuni/sly group?[/QUOTE]

I will take this slot since it is a Phantom. Will not be able to host as in the UK at the moment so cant buy the stuff.

[quote name='GogetaSS4']13 bundle (2)
resell $15.25
1. GogetaSS4
2. (add yourself)
phantom $7.63
1. Mr. Anderson
2. Vokox[/QUOTE]

[quote name='y2jd']you guys forgot who started this one.. she wanted phantom[/QUOTE]

Yeah, it's pretty uncool to exclude the person who proposed the group in the first place...

Selling account with PES 2013 online pass,Max Payne 3 disorganized crime pack,Bioshock2, MG4 database,UC3 Cpture trooper skin,UC3 online pass, Batman the darkness map,Resident evil 1-3,Command and Conquer Red Alert Retalliation,inFamous, Little BigPlanet, crash bandicot 3 Warped,and Mega Man 2...

PM me with offers thanks, this is all one account.

[quote name='Azazael13']Bout time. Pretty sure with this you can now setup and fund a group and then buy the item, all without signing in to your PS3[/QUOTE]

except like I stated before adding specific amounts with paypal is not possible atm either on EU or US.

If you need to use a psn plus 1 month code you will need to use redeem it on the playstation store, and not online so for example ppl trying to take advantage of the promotion 13 of 13 still have to do the old way, since any ps+ code must be redeemed on ps3 and not on pc.

[quote name='realit3y']except like I stated before adding specific amounts with paypal is not possible atm either on EU or US.

If you need to use a psn plus 1 month code you will need to use redeem it on the playstation store, and not online so for example ppl trying to take advantage of the promotion 13 of 13 still have to do the old way, since any ps+ code must be redeemed on ps3 and not on pc.[/QUOTE]

Also for a lot of people paypal isn't working, including me.

[quote name='PancakesAreLove']Also for a lot of people paypal isn't working, including me.[/QUOTE]

What browser are you using because I had trouble from one of mine but my Firefox worked fine when I added $15 Wednesday morning.

[quote name='clonesniper666']What browser are you using because I had trouble from one of mine but my Firefox worked fine when I added $15 Wednesday morning.[/QUOTE]

Chrome, Firefox, Safari, IE, hell I even used Opera and it was a no-go.

All I did was add myself and then repost the group. I wanted a phantom as well but they beat me to it.

13 bundle (2)
resell $18.58
1. GogetaSS4
2. (add yourself)
phantom $9.29
1. Mr. Anderson
2. Vokox

[quote name='PancakesAreLove']Chrome, Firefox, Safari, IE, hell I even used Opera and it was a no-go.[/QUOTE]

Have you tried the Firefox beta build ( I believe that is what I am still using).

[quote name='GogetaSS4']All I did was add myself and then repost the group. I wanted a phantom as well but they beat me to it.

13 bundle (2)
resell $15.25
1. GogetaSS4
2. (add yourself)
phantom $7.63
1. Mr. Anderson
2. Vokox[/QUOTE]

I would recommend taking advantage of the full sale since it only increase the resell amount to $18.58 and the phantom to $9.29.

That includes the Tiger Woods game as well. Because the original group did not have it listed for the original prices.

Alright I'd be willing to do that. So basically this group is gonna buy all the games I suppose.

13 bundle (2)
resell $18.58
1. GogetaSS4
2. (add yourself)
phantom $9.29
1. Mr. Anderson
2. Vokox

[quote name='GogetaSS4']Alright I'd be willing to do that. So basically this group is gonna buy all the games I suppose.

13 bundle (2)
resell $18.58
1. GogetaSS4
2. (add yourself)
phantom $9.29
1. Mr. Anderson
2. Vokox[/QUOTE]

If you guys need a PS+ code just PM me and I can give you one of my spares.

I was having a discussion with rpg about DLC for an old game (Star Wars: Force Unleashed) and wondered if anyone had any thoughts about this.

Everyone seems to want a phantom when it comes to old DLC. It will be hard to get four people for a group, and even harder to resell the DLC, so no one tends to want a resell; and as such the group will never exist in the first place. Another issue is that some people have some of the DLC already. We will have to structure the pricing differently so that it makes sense for everyone.

Here is what I am thinking: everyone gets a phantom for cost/4.5 ($6.67 for $30 content) instead of the resell/phantom price structure. The host would obviously be paying a few extra bucks ($3.32 for $30 content) - but has the option to sell more phantoms down the road.

Any thought on that?

Anyone interested in Star Wars: Force Unleashed DLC?

[quote name='4thHorseman']Clone, mind droppin me from the ni no kuni/sly group?[/QUOTE]

Clone, I'll drop from this group as well. After giving it a lot of thought there's really no point in getting Ni no Kuni now since I won't be able to play it anytime soon.

[quote name='snakemaster2389']im dropping from The Cave(2) group so a phantom is open. gonna add it on my main acct instead.[/QUOTE]

I will take this if its still available. PM me, I can pay and download tonight.

[quote name='TigerLust']I was having a discussion with rpg about DLC for an old game (Star Wars: Force Unleashed) and wondered if anyone had any thoughts about this.

Everyone seems to want a phantom when it comes to old DLC. It will be hard to get four people for a group, and even harder to resell the DLC, so no one tends to want a resell; and as such the group will never exist in the first place. Another issue is that some people have some of the DLC already. We will have to structure the pricing differently so that it makes sense for everyone.

Here is what I am thinking: everyone gets a phantom for cost/4.5 ($6.67 for $30 content) instead of the resell/phantom price structure. The host would obviously be paying a few extra bucks ($3.32 for $30 content) - but has the option to sell more phantoms down the road.

Any thought on that?

Anyone interested in Star Wars: Force Unleashed DLC?[/QUOTE]

Personally I feel that is a bit pricey (for phantoms) since resell will have future control of the entire share even though they have to wait but it is all about demand. If you find people willing to pay for that price go ahead and do that.

[quote name='GogetaSS4']Alright I'd be willing to do that. So basically this group is gonna buy all the games I suppose.

13 bundle (2)
resell $18.58
1. GogetaSS4
2. (add yourself)
phantom $9.29
1. Mr. Anderson
2. Vokox[/QUOTE]
Yep, the CAG who said that I wanted in this group is right since I started discussing it.

I'll take a phantom somewhere. If not, I'll take a resell. :)

(Though it looks like this group is getting messy and confusing.)

Just PM me the bill whenever it's done.

[quote name='Perfect*Ending']Yep, the CAG who said that I wanted in this group is right since I started discussing it.

I'll take a phantom somewhere. If not, I'll take a resell. :)

(Though it looks like this group is getting messy and confusing.)[/QUOTE]

The first group had the phantoms filled and Mr. Anderson who started group 2 wanted a phantom also. Might as well join resell since this group would be complete with you and it will have PS+.

[quote name='SEAL62505']Still looking for US BF3. I bought BF premium (DLC awhile ago thinking it would be no problem to find the main game)

:)[/QUOTE]

Bump

To anyone who got in on a Playstation Allstar Battle Royale Phantom:
Were you able to use the online pass and access online modes without any problems?

13 bundle (2)
resell $18.58
1. GogetaSS4
2. Perfect*Ending
phantom $9.29
1. Mr. Anderson
2. Vokox

[quote name='PancakesAreLove']The first group had the phantoms filled and Mr. Anderson who started group 2 wanted a phantom also. Might as well join resell since this group would be complete with you and it will have PS+.[/QUOTE]
OK, I'll take the resell. I'm not sure what this 13 for '13 group contains. I'm assuming all 13 games on sale. :)

If this group contains all 13 games, put me down as a resell (which I'll probably never ever sell). Who is hosting, and who has PS+?

Just PM the bill to me when ready! :)

[quote name='PancakesAreLove']Personally I feel that is a bit pricey (for phantoms) since resell will have future control of the entire share even though they have to wait but it is all about demand. If you find people willing to pay for that price go ahead and do that.[/QUOTE]
Yes, it's more expensive than the standard phantom prices we have going on, no doubt.

The flip side is that I only need one DLC. Instead of buying that for $10 right now, I would wait for more people and then host a group like this:
$9.99/host
$6.67/3xPhantoms
That means my initial cost is basically the same (one cent off) as buying what I need outright without the whole hassle.

If we use the standard pricing system, I suspect no one will sign up for a $10 resell slot. I have been sitting on MNR DLC resell forever, and I don't think this DLC is going to sell like hotcakes either.

I think it's a decent compromise to get the ball rolling on an ancient game's DLC, but maybe it's just me. If you think another number makes more sense, what would that be?

[quote name='Perfect*Ending']13 bundle (2)
resell $18.58
1. GogetaSS4
2. Perfect*Ending
phantom $9.29
1. Mr. Anderson
2. Vokox

OK, I'll take the resell. I'm not sure what this 13 for '13 group contains. I'm assuming all 13 games on sale. :)

If this group contains all 13 games, put me down as a resell (which I'll probably never ever sell). Who is hosting, and who has PS+?

Just PM the bill to me when ready! :)[/QUOTE]

Either Anderson or Clone is providing the PS+. You should PM everyone that the group is done and ask who is hosting as the full price will be convoluted and not an even amount.

13 bundle (2)
resell $18.58
1. GogetaSS4
2. Perfect*Ending
phantom $9.29
1. Mr. Anderson
2. Vokox

I'll host this but I need a ps+ code and I will be using my pay pal debit card to pay for this. So it won't matter what the end price is because it will just come out of the balance on my paypal which will be exactly what is paid to me.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back