CAG PSN Gamesharing #5 - Find/Create a Gameshare Group and Gameshare FAQ

Status
Not open for further replies.
[quote name='smartbombUK']Hey Kanamit, I presume the Path to War DLC your after needs to be a US copy ?[/QUOTE]
Yeah lol, I just ran into the same thing with someone that offered me Deus Ex dlc timeshare...I need NA dlc.

[quote name='kanamit']Yeah lol, I just ran into the same thing with someone that offered me Deus Ex dlc timeshare...I need NA dlc.[/QUOTE]

Sorry man, would have happily dealt you in :( and its usually us EU lads that have the that sort of trouble aswell. Nvm, hope you find what you need man.

[quote name='smartbombUK']Sorry man, would have happily dealt you in :( and its usually us EU lads that have the that sort of trouble aswell. Nvm, hope you find what you need man.[/QUOTE]
Yeah, so close and yet so far away. Damn :cry:.

[quote name='GogetaSS4']I can't remember who I did the WalkingDead and Black Ops 2 Season pass group with.[/QUOTE]

if you remember black ops 2 would you be open to selling a phantom spot for nuketown zombies?

[quote name='kingcz']Anyone know the new PW or ID for NFS Hot Pursuit? I bought it as a resale from hs123 with its original email [email protected]. I just checked it online from web and got error incorrect info. Thx in advance.[/QUOTE]
I'm in the same boat as you, did you buy it from bunk22 aka chewy12? He seems to like to deactivate everyone in the account and sell the slots, so far he sold me a slot and then sold another one of the same account to AFC_Naruto.

It seems like he still sells the slots on qj.

[quote name='cobolatrix']I'm in the same boat as you, did you buy it from bunk22 aka chewy12? He seems to like to deactivate everyone in the account and sell the slots, so far he sold me a slot and then sold another one of the same account to AFC_Naruto.

It seems like he still sells the slots on qj.[/QUOTE]

Guess I can kiss my share on record of agarest war([email protected]) goodbye then. Friend wanted to play it and tried to login got invalid login and password.

[quote name='cobolatrix']I'm in the same boat as you, did you buy it from bunk22 aka chewy12? He seems to like to deactivate everyone in the account and sell the slots, so far he sold me a slot and then sold another one of the same account to AFC_Naruto.

Think this is what happened to me with an account with all 4 GoW games on, not sure if it was the same person, but whoever did it prob did it for this very reason as it must of had a decent sell value per slot.

Got had by Bunk/Chewy a long time ago with Dead Space 2. He claimed someone else changed the password and he couldn't recover the pass because he used a random DOB and dummy email.

[quote name='rams81']Got had by Bunk/Chewy a long time ago with Dead Space 2. He claimed someone else changed the password and he couldn't recover the pass because he used a random DOB and dummy email.[/QUOTE]
I had 1 resell slot of this game with Bunk22 aswell, he said the samething, I liked that game, too bad I had to upgrade the HDD drive.

that guy has always been sketchy in my book so i've always avoided him. I bet him and meeeeeek are trolling this right meow, and they'd love to say something, but they don't want to reveal themselves.

fuck that bitch, I got it from hs123 like I said not from bunk22/chewy.

WTB: Blazblue:CS Platinum & Valkenhayn & Dead Nation DLC.
Also looking for a timeshare/phantom of flOw + DLC and Prince of Persia '08 + DLC, might be willing to buy a resell depending on how cheap they are.

[quote name='Brainberry']WV Matsui = Bunk[/QUOTE]

I knew it!![quote name='WV Matsui']:booty:

I confess it is I!

I also go by chewy, meeek and NSYNC[/QUOTE]

you forgot hammer jay & lubu :p

[quote name='WV Matsui']:booty:

I confess it is I!

I also go by chewy, meeek and NSYNC[/QUOTE]
So dude, are you the one to blame? I have contacted hs123 whom I bought the Hot Pursuit slot from, but he hasnt been online for almost a month so idk where did he got this slot.

[quote name='MiaFLSurf']Im bored with my games and need a new game to play - anyone have any old games they wanna sell for cheap?[/QUOTE]

Siren for $3? *can't fault a guy for trying!*

Anyone interested in trading for a $20 psn card (us region)? Not really sure what I'd be looking for, so make me some offers...

[quote name='MiaFLSurf']Im bored with my games and need a new game to play - anyone have any old games they wanna sell for cheap?[/QUOTE]

how about sonic generations for $5.

that lil' bastard...

[quote name='kingcz']So dude, are you the one to blame? I have contacted hs123 whom I bought the Hot Pursuit slot from, but he hasnt been online for almost a month so idk where did he got this slot.[/QUOTE]

I don't know if youre serious, but Matsui was joking. [quote name='MiaFLSurf']Im bored with my games and need a new game to play - anyone have any old games they wanna sell for cheap?[/QUOTE]

Scott pilgrim vs the world -$1!

[quote name='akbeast17']Off subject, but do you guys gameshare netflix?? I wanted to watch some tv show's is there anyway to do this?[/QUOTE]
You can share an account with someone - the only downside is that Netflix only allows up to 2 streaming devices at once. I'd share my account with you but it's the family account and we'd cap that 2 machine limit in seconds

Journey for $3? Not that old but it's cheap :)

Have: $10 PSN Card

Want: Good Offers, PS+

[quote name='ClydeShebang']so no one has family guy that I could phantom?[/QUOTE]

Nope, have to wait 6 months to create a new set of phantoms and don't remember anyone creating a complete group for it either.

[quote name='Mageshadow']You can share an account with someone - the only downside is that Netflix only allows up to 2 streaming devices at once. I'd share my account with you but it's the family account and we'd cap that 2 machine limit in seconds

Journey for $3? Not that old but it's cheap :)

Have: $10 PSN Card

Want: Good Offers, PS+[/QUOTE]

Alright, that's lame about the 2 devices at once.

[quote name='Marauder7']Nope, have to wait 6 months to create a new set of phantoms and don't remember anyone creating a complete group for it either.[/QUOTE]

Family Guy Back to the Multiverse

$20
1. crashmasteromega
2. bill123
--------------
$10
1. jlazenby1
2. brockothoko

If you PM to join a group I will ignore it and you will not be added.

Selling:(trusted CAGs only)
All are Resellable
Legasistia $5

Potential Groups

Call of Duty Black Ops 2 (3)

$20
1. turkfebruary
--------------
$10

Crysis 3

$20
2. rams81
--------------
$10
1. navalg1337
2. gogetass4

Dead Space 3 (4)

$20
2. whiskey crazy
--------------
$10
1. Reo15x
2. gez

Dead Space 3 (5)

$20
2. iwarboy
--------------
$10
1. kanamit
2. fmills15

Dead Space 3 and DMC

$40
--------------
$20
1. purplepanda
2. XzMrHitDatHoezX

Disgaea 1 and 2 (PS2 Classics)

$6.66
1. clonesniper666
--------------
$3.34
1. momouchi

Hitman HD Collection

$13.33
----------------
$6.67
3. smartbombUK
4. smartbombUK

Hitman HD Collection and Z.O.E. HD Collection

$26.66
1. pancakesarelove
2. strangeinstereo
----------------
$13.34
3. cgm92284

LOTR War in the North

$6.67
2. daver16
----------------
$3.33
3. evoked
4. WV Matsui

Marvel Super Hero Squad: TIG DLC (Doom/Thanos/Captain)

$4.32
2. transcollector
--------------
$2.16
1. usuyami

Mass Effect 3 DLC (From Ashes/Leviathan/Omega)

$resell
1. kerouackid
--------------
$phantom
1. souljah
2. smarybombUK

Metro Last Light Limited Edition (3)

$20
2. whiskey crazy
--------------
$10
1. gez
2. souljah

Ni No Kuni: Wrath of the White Witch/Sly Cooper: Thieves in Time (February 5th Release)

$31.66
--------------
$15.84
1. halfwasted
2. jonfelkin

Odd World Munchees Odyssee HD

$Resell
1. crashmasteromega
--------------
$Phantom
1. strangeinstereo
2. snakemaster2389

Resident Evil Revelations

$16.66
1.cgm92284
--------------
$8.34
1. snakemaster2389
2. wv matsui

Sly Cooper Thieves in Time

$13.33
2. clonesniper666
----------------
$6.67
3. brainberry

Sonic Generations

$10
--------------
$5
2. TylDurden (will switch)

Leaving Groups( Next Weeks Update)

Batman Arkham Asylum/ Arkham City

$16.67
2. hs123
--------------
$8.33
2. hanun1002

Mass Effect (4)

$5
2. zuttasoxx
--------------
$2.50
2. likeme

WRC 3 World Rally Championship

$Resell
1. evozakira
2. taken
--------------
$Phantom
1. strangeinstereo

Recently Completed Groups (Will be here until Friday or Saturday Usually)
Call of Duty Black Ops 2

$20
1. pancakesarelove
2. vyrtigo
--------------
$10
1. noone13
2. setup

Call of Duty Black Ops 2 (2)

$20
1. justan00b
2. jlazenby1
--------------
$10
1. miaflsurf
2. mageshadow

Skyrim DLC Bundle (1st week price)

$7.50
1. gogetass4
2. brimah
----------------
$3.75
3. brainberry
4. snow vixen

Future Preorder Groups
(Will be here until game releases)
Anarchy Reigns

$10
1. realit3y
2. saturdaysun
--------------
$5
1. bigwig_rah
2. snow vixen

Dead Space 3

$20
1. clonesniper666
2. dcibass16
--------------
$10
1. brainberry
2. likeme

Dead Space 3 (2)

$20
1. souljah
2. jlazenby1
--------------
$10
1. snakemaster2389
2. WV Matsui

Dead Space 3 (3)

$20
1. steamboatoperator
2. bill123
--------------
$10
1. Teh Reaper
mauaus

Metro Last Light Limited Edition Preorder (includes Homefront Free)

$20
1. brainberry
2. pancakesarelove
--------------
$10
1. noone13
2. WV Matsui

Metro Last Light Limited Edition (2)

$20
1. Ravenbear
2. strangeinstereo
--------------
$10
1. gogetass4
2. snakemaster2389

Strike Suit Zero

$6.66
1. pancakesarelove
2. realit3y
--------------
$3.34
1. strangeinstereo
2. momuchi

Terraria

$5
1. power505
2. realit3y
--------------
$2.50
1. maximalni
2. snakemaster2389

Zone of the Enders HD Collection

$13.33
1. realit3y
2. gogetaSS4
----------------
$6.67
3. bigwig_rah
4. slayerxx1

UK PSN Card Prices via eBay

£25- $39.40
£35-$53.89

Completed Groups:

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='kingcz']So dude, are you the one to blame? I have contacted hs123 whom I bought the Hot Pursuit slot from, but he hasnt been online for almost a month so idk where did he got this slot.[/QUOTE]

You are barkin up the wrong tree kiddo

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back