CAG PSN Gamesharing #5 - Find/Create a Gameshare Group and Gameshare FAQ

Status
Not open for further replies.
[quote name='Mageshadow']Uncharted Greatest Hits Dual Pack ($29.99)
Resell - $10
1. jlazenby1
Phantom - $5
1. Mageshadow
2. Aztreal

-----------------------

Selling

Mass Effect 2 + Cerberus DLC - $5
The Walking Dead Season Pass - $8
Borderlands 2 - $17

All re-sellable shares
[/QUOTE]

Bump

[quote name='Bioterror']Looking for Tokyo jungle and okami hd, anyone have resale or is interested in a group?[/QUOTE]
I have a resell of tokyo jungle if you are interested pm me.

Call of Duty Black Ops 2 (2)

$20
1. justan00b
2. allknights
--------------
$10
1. miaflsurf
2. albani0310

add me to this. i will be picking up a psn card so whomever can host this heads up!

***Also, if I remember correctly, I believe I read that Last of Us is going to be first day digital. Is that true??

If there's any anarchy reigns groups in the near future I wouldn't mind a phantom spot for it

Last edited by a moderator:
WTB: Blazblue:CS Platinum & Valkenhayn & Dead Nation DLC.
Also looking for a timeshare/phantom of flOw + DLC and Prince of Persia '08 + DLC, might be willing to buy a resell depending on how cheap they are.

[quote name='justan00b']Call of Duty Black Ops 2 (2)
$20

1. justan00b
2. allknights
--------------
$10
1. miaflsurf
2. albani0310

sorry guys cant host :/
[/QUOTE]

please can someone else host for us?

[quote name='justan00b']Call of Duty Black Ops 2 (2)
$20

1. justan00b
2. allknights
--------------
$10
1. miaflsurf
2. albani0310

sorry guys cant host :/
[/QUOTE]

[quote name='Albani310']please can someone else host for us?[/QUOTE]

Why can't someone just collect paypal and just pay for it online, I could do that.

[quote name='PancakesAreLove']Only 7gbs off in your prediction, you were close.[/QUOTE]

I just hope the game can actually run better now.

That game has froze my PS3 countless of times.

[quote name='Brainberry']I just hope the game can actually run better now.

That game has froze my PS3 countless of times.[/QUOTE]

Wait they haven't fixed that for the physical version yet? I remember that happening a lot when I played at my friends dorm but that was last year.

[quote name='navalg1337']Looking for two resells for Black Ops 2. Want to start a group Brain?

Resell
1. navalg
2. navalg

Phantoms
1. Brain
2. ???[/QUOTE]

Sure!!!!

[quote name='PancakesAreLove']Why can't someone just collect paypal and just pay for it online, I could do that.[/QUOTE]
can you link PayPal to psn now? If so ill host no problem

[quote name='WV Matsui']I honestly like MW3 better

Spec Ops
Survival Mode
Chaos

Way better than Zombie![/QUOTE]

I cant send paypal to navgal's email for some reason. Can I send it to you and you forward it to him for me from yours?

[quote name='navalg1337']Looking for two resells for Black Ops 2. Want to start a group Brain?

Resell
1. navalg
2. navalg

Phantoms
1. Brain
2. ???[/QUOTE]

I would take the last phantom.

Resell
1. navalg
2. navalg

Phantoms
1. Brain
2. ???[/QUOTE]

I will take the last phantom if my group cant get the game today, can pay you immediately and a full deposit also

[quote name='Albani310']I will take the last phantom if my group cant get the game today, can pay you immediately and a full deposit also[/QUOTE]

Dude. You're already in our group. Why are you spazzing out so much? This is how things get all screwed up n

[quote name='allknights']can you link PayPal to psn now? If so ill host no problem[/QUOTE]

Did you find out if true? If so I can PayPal you my payment ASAP. Let me know bud.

[quote name='MiaFLSurf']Dude. You're already in our group. Why are you spazzing out so much? This is how things get all screwed up n[/QUOTE]

If we are all ok with Pancakes as host then I'm fine with that.
(Sorry for too many mistakes in writing I'm using my phone right now)

[quote name='gamerGirl34']GTA Vice City

$3.33
--------------
$1.67
1. captbeef
2. gamergirl34

Come On People its GTA Classic with a Great 80's Soundtrack! Just 2-More People![/QUOTE]

Don't forget that a couple songs have been removed from the game.

Resell
1. navalg
2. navalg

Phantoms
1. Brain
2. Marauder7[/QUOTE]

I'll take the last slot

[quote name='MiaFLSurf']Did you find out if true? If so I can PayPal you my payment ASAP. Let me know bud.[/QUOTE]

[quote name='Albani310']Ok if we are all ok with Pancakes as host then I'm fine[/QUOTE]

If allknights is hosting, let him host.

[quote name='PancakesAreLove']If allknights is hosting, let him host.[/QUOTE]

Yeah pm's sent.

Shares for sale:
Far Cry 3(resell)

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='PancakesAreLove']Nice!

whenever it comes to the US I will be purchasing it. Also just a reminder that since you are new you a supposed to pay full deposit.[/QUOTE]

I don't mind, as long as I can earn my trust.

When is it supposed to cone to the psn?

[quote name='Halfwasted']Too late I called it no take backs.[/QUOTE]

But but you didn't put you name on into the group :)

Np, I'll wait for the next phantom to open up.

Fvcking TheHut, preordered NinoKuni Wizard Edition back in july, now they bullsh1t me saying there is payment issues, they already charged my paypal, apparantly I'm not the only one that received this shitty email.

Selling 3 month PS+ codes for $11 each (retails for $17.99 each). PM me if you are interested. Paypal only.

Great for creating groups for bigger discounts, especially with the 13 deals!!! Confirmed to work for both CANADA and US PSN accounts!

Hey guys what option should I chose because PayPal dont show me the gift option , It shows me only those options
This is a purchase of:
Goods
eBay Items
Services

Purpose of payment:
Shared expenses
Rental charges
Payment owed
Others

[quote name='Albani310']Hey guys what option should I chose because PayPal dont show me the gift option , It shows me only those options
This is a purchase of:
Goods
eBay Items
Services

Purpose of payment:
Shared expenses
Rental charges
Payment owed
Others[/QUOTE]

Two different regions so you can't do gift. Payment owed should be the cheapest option. Make sure that you take the fees.

FS: PS+ account from Oct 30 2011 - Oct 30 2013 (2 years) for $30.

Has a shit ton of PSN games which you can play for at least 10 months. Please PM if interested.

[quote name='iwarboY']Can't really say there are flaws unless you've completed the game. Anything can happen in a make believe cartoon land... one of the reasons i love these fantasy rpgs so much.[/QUOTE]

One thing I cant understand, is the Lord or faries. If Olivers mother made that doll for him, how did the Shadirr or whatever seal him into the doll? that doesnt make sense... im trying not to understand it, doing so only gives me headaches

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back