CAG PSN Gamesharing #5 - Find/Create a Gameshare Group and Gameshare FAQ

Status
Not open for further replies.
[quote name='TigerLust']Can you post who YOU bought it from? sigmablast seems to be missing that piece of that puzzle.[/QUOTE]

I pm'ed it to him awhile ago...

[quote name='TigerLust']Can you post who YOU bought it from? sigmablast seems to be missing that piece of that puzzle.[/QUOTE]

I have the tree completely filled out. I know from whom Turk purchased his share & I know from whom the person before him purchased their share. When I have a little more info. I will post everything in the thread. @Tiger I will send you a pm later today about what I have found. I need a bit of advice on how to proceed.

Here is the info I got from everyone.

bill123 : snakemsater2389 : Azazael13

ipacman: xzmrhitdathoezx: turkfebruary: Kerouac

ipacman(got another slot?): breakfuss: akbeast17

The question is how ipacman got another slot. ipacman said he got another slot from a trade with someone else in December. However, it doesn't seem like anyone else traded a slot.

[quote name='sigmablast']He said he got it from ipacman. Not sure about the date. With the seller tree, breakfuss would seem to be the culprit if turkfebruary got his slot some a different seller, but breakfuss sold another slot when he shouldn't have.

The tree looks like this:

bill123 : snakemsater2389 : Azazael13 [Sorry Azaz....I just finished Darksiders today. Azrael was on the brain.]

ipacman: ????? turkfebruary: Kerouac[/QUOTE]

What are you saying right now, and how is any of it relevant? How do I seem to be the "culprit"? And why shouldn't I have been able to sell the slot? I mean, seriously, I told you in confidence who sold the share to me as to not start this game of "whodunit", but oh well. :applause:

@ipacman sold the share to me on 1/23/13. I then put the share back up on 2/18/13, and @akbeast17 contacted me within minutes to see if it was available. He paid me, I deactivated the account natively on my console, and then verified the deactivation on the SEN site. Lastly, I sent the working login information to @akbeast17.

@akbeast contacts me on 2/20/13 to alert me that the login information is not working. WTF do you want me to do? I sold this share for $7 (well below what it's worth). I've even given away TWO Steam copies of this freaking game on CAG, and I'm the "culprit"? Are you kidding me? Clearly, it seems that someone (with the original account info) saw my post, and decided to cause pandemonium because it was transitioning. That, or @akbeast17 is lying, which I doubt.

Damn, I would have paid more than $7 for it. That is cheap. Well once this does get worked out I would buy someone's share if they don't want it.

Back to the entertainment.

[quote name='breakfuss']What are you saying right now, and how is any of it relevant? How do I seem to be the "culprit"? And why shouldn't I have been able to sell the slot? I mean, seriously, I told you in confidence who sold the share to me as to not start this game of "whodunit", but oh well. :applause:

@ipacman sold the share to me on 1/23/13. I then put the share back up on 2/18/13, and @akbeast17 contacted me within minutes to see if it was available. He paid me, I deactivated the account natively on my console, and then verified the deactivation on the SEN site. Lastly, I sent the working login information to @akbeast17.

@akbeast contacts me on 2/20/13 to alert me that the login information is not working. WTF do you want me to do? I sold this share for $7 (well below what it's worth). I've even given away TWO Steam copies of this freaking game on CAG, and I'm the "culprit"? Are you kidding me? Clearly, it seems that someone (with the original account info) saw my post, and decided to cause pandemonium because it was transitioning. That, or @akbeast17 is lying, which I doubt.[/QUOTE]
just going to state the obvious..

someone deactivated both shares to resell... and something didgusting happened when
breakfuss deactivated his share giving the info to akbeast.

Don't mean to take away from the attention this topic needs, but I have an unrelated question:

Are PS2 Classics playable on a Vita? Really considering buying one and that would put me over the top!

[quote name='TurkFebruary']Don't mean to take away from the attention this topic needs, but I have an unrelated question:

Are PS2 Classics playable on a Vita? Really considering buying one and that would put me over the top![/QUOTE]

Nope it would be awesome if they were.

[quote name='clonesniper666']Nope it would be awesome if they were.[/QUOTE]

Dammit... That puts a big crimp in my interest...

How about psn games like Journey, I Am Alive, etc...?

[quote name='TurkFebruary']
How about psn games like Journey, I Am Alive, etc...?[/QUOTE]
nope

[quote name='TurkFebruary']So what f*ckin good is it then? Why should I buy the Vita over a PSP then?[/QUOTE]

I'm thinking about home brewing my PSP. I picked one up at Kmart for $28.

Because the Vita is newer and will have a longer life span at this point. The PSP will begin to be phased out I would assume. The vita will also be used with the PS4 which the PSP will not.

[quote name='kerouac kid']I'm thinking about home brewing my PSP. I picked one up at Kmart for $28.[/QUOTE]

did you get lucky or did they have alot of them? i need to check my kmart or else I had planned to buy one from my friend for around 40 bucks but I'd liek to get the psp 3000 brand new if I could

[quote name='boosted02gt']Because the Vita is newer and will have a longer life span at this point. The PSP will begin to be phased out I would assume. The vita will also be used with the PS4 which the PSP will not.[/QUOTE]

but psp masterace has shit ton of great games you can get with cfw

[quote name='TurkFebruary']So what f*ckin good is it then? Why should I buy the Vita over a PSP then?[/QUOTE]

The screen is bigger and way better; it natively scales to 4x the PSP resolution, which means both PSP games and PS1 games look (comparatively) very nice. If you're a Plus subscriber, the instant game collection is a nice bonus for Vita. If none of the Vita software interests you though, then maybe it's not for you.

[quote name='plvl']but psp masterace has shit ton of great games you can get with cfw[/QUOTE]

There has been PSP CFW on Vita as well.

[quote name='plvl']did you get lucky or did they have alot of them? i need to check my kmart or else I had planned to buy one from my friend for around 40 bucks but I'd liek to get the psp 3000 brand new if I could[/QUOTE]

Just 1 & I picked up the Star Wars Xbox for $300, Uncharted Dual Pack w/ DS3 $22, Resistance Dual pack DS3 x2 $27 (The DS3 packs were b2g1 $54 for all 3) within a few weeks of each other. They have a lot of older titles that I already own for $5 - $10. I picked up a few psp games from $3 - $7. I forgot The Little Big Planet GOTY w/ DS3 is $10.

[quote name='cwinters']Is that metal gear solid vengeance game coming to psn?[/QUOTE]

There is no confirmation as yet. Also, it isn't a Metal Gear Solid game (I see a lot of confusion from people who are expecting it to be like Metal Gear Solid, when it isn't).

[quote name='kerouac kid']Just 1 & I picked up the Star Wars Xbox for $300, Uncharted Dual Pack w/ DS3 $22, Resistance Dual pack DS3 x2 $27 (The DS3 packs were b2g1 $54 for all 3) within a few weeks of each other. They have a lot of older titles that I already own for $5 - $10. I picked up a few psp games from $3 - $7.[/QUOTE]

guess who's going to kmart today

Still looking for a Crysis 3 share.

Also need one more resell for Bioshock Infinite.

Bioshock Infinite

$20
2. azazael13
--------------
$10
1. cereal_killerxx
2. galvatron2k1

Tomb Raider

$20
1. doc_j88
2. boosted02gt
--------------
$10
1. galvatron2k1
2. cereal_killerxx

Group now full

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='plvl']guess who's going to kmart today[/QUOTE]

Shit man if they got them for $30 I will buy one off you :D They closed our Kmart like 4 years ago, gay ass wal mart opened across the street and ran them outta town

[quote name='Usuyami']Find out who ipacman got the second share from and you find the root of your problem.[/QUOTE]
While I completely agree with this, who do you suggest gets the account back? 3 people and 2 spots.

[quote name='cereal_killerxx']Still looking for a Crysis 3 share.

Also need one more resell for Bioshock Infinite. I can host if we can't find one, but I'd prefer not to.

Bioshock Infinite

$20
2. azazael13
--------------
$10
1. cereal_killerxx
2. galvatron2k1
[/QUOTE]

Already said I will be hosting it.

[quote name='kerouac kid']Just 1 & I picked up the Star Wars Xbox for $300, Uncharted Dual Pack w/ DS3 $22, Resistance Dual pack DS3 x2 $27 (The DS3 packs were b2g1 $54 for all 3) within a few weeks of each other. They have a lot of older titles that I already own for $5 - $10. I picked up a few psp games from $3 - $7. I forgot The Little Big Planet GOTY w/ DS3 is $10.[/QUOTE]

My mistake: The DS3 bundles were $87. I had a gc that brought the total down to $44. The LPB2 Move bundle is $22. It has been a while. Sorry if I got anyone's hopes too far up.

[quote name='Azazael13']While I completely agree with this, who do you suggest gets the account back? 3 people and 2 spots.

Already said I will be hosting it.[/QUOTE]
Oh, so you did. I will change my post.

[quote name='boosted02gt']I am hosting that group. I will take a PSN card.

The account is already live and funded but I am waiting for the game to become available. I will not accept payments until I have confirmation about the game getting PSN release.

On a total side note : Would people be interested in starting a physical gamesharing group. My idea is simple. People sign up in an order. The cost is $5 paypal, this is to cover the shipping within the US. The game you are sending is to be a secret until that person receives the package. Once you receive the game you should post who sent it to you, preferably with pictures. Every person can only have one game at a time. NO HOARDING!!!

I would create a new thread for this because as we all found out last time. This thread is for DIGITAL format only.

Give me some feedback and maybe we can get this going.[/QUOTE]

I'd be in on this, sounds fantastic

Thing is - I wouldn't want to get doubles of a game I already own

Edit: Also looking for a fifa 13 share, either type of share

For those people looking for PSPs check Sears as well as Kmart. Sears has them for around the same price. Also, Sears seems to be more accessible than Kmart.

Just my luck, our sears is super small and only sells appliances and lawnmowers.. Anyone wanna pick up an extra and ship it this way?? I got $36 PayPal and you can have it all lol I'll even send another $14 on payday for your troubles lol I really want one

[quote name='jlazenby1']Just my luck, our sears is super small and only sells appliances and lawnmowers.. Anyone wanna pick up an extra and ship it this way?? I got $36 PayPal and you can have it all lol[/QUOTE]

Zero luck at my sears and I haven't been/seen a Kmart in 10 years so I'm out of luck too.

[quote name='TurkFebruary']Just got my Vita. Traded in several games but man did that 50% extra promo work out for me![/QUOTE]

Did you go to GS? I've found lately BB has had much better deals than GS. However, with the hardware bonuses GS gives they cannot be beat. During the summer GS gave me $42 for DS3s & $195 for my old Xbox 250gb.

[quote name='kerouac kid']Did you go to GS? I've found lately BB has had much better deals than GS. However, with the hardware bonuses GS gives they cannot be beat. During the summer GS gave me $42 for DS3s & $195 for my old Xbox 250gb.[/QUOTE]

Went to gamestop and traded in: black ops 2, ni no kuni, mass effect trilogy, dmc, sleeping dogs, far cry 3, and dragon's dogma. Got about $220 for them all, so I used most *except $10* of my bioshock infinite reservation to make up the difference. All in all, works out to a pretty good average.

My Sears had the old PSPgo but would only sell it to me for full price which was 199. Told them that he's nuts and for little more I could get a Vita. I'm pretty sure they have the PSP 3000 for 100 too.

[quote name='TurkFebruary']Went to gamestop and traded in: black ops 2, ni no kuni, mass effect trilogy, dmc, sleeping dogs, far cry 3, and dragon's dogma. Got about $220 for them all, so I used most *except $10* of my bioshock infinite reservation to make up the difference. All in all, works out to a pretty good average.[/QUOTE]

You did very well.

[quote name='Mageshadow']I'd be in on this, sounds fantastic

Thing is - I wouldn't want to get doubles of a game I already own

Edit: Also looking for a fifa 13 share, either type of share[/QUOTE]

This type of thing may happen to people, All you need to do in put your name back in the list and you could ship out the game you just received.

I am going to create a thread for it to see what happens. Here goes nothing.

THE THREAD IS NOW LIVE

http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?p=10504971#post10504971

[quote name='TurkFebruary']Just got my Vita. Traded in several games but man did that 50% extra promo work out for me![/QUOTE]

Haha, I thought you were all skeptical about it just a few hours ago :)

Anyone know where to get rock band? I I've been nostalgic for it and want take it part of my permanent resident ps3 collection.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back