CAG PSN Gamesharing #5 - Find/Create a Gameshare Group and Gameshare FAQ

Status
Not open for further replies.
[quote name='cereal_killerxx']Still looking for a Crysis 3 share.[/QUOTE]
[quote name='Teh Reaper']Any crysis 3 share ? Pm me[/QUOTE]
+me and JPolus (anyone can vouch for him?) could be a full group

[quote name='GogetaSS4']I have one question for you though you will wait until all 3 story missions are released before deactivating the phantoms right?[/QUOTE]

Correct. Only when all the content has been released.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

BioShock Infinite Season Pass (3 story packs)
- $19.99
Sellable - $6.66
1. snakemaster2389
2. Graff^
Phantom - $3.33
1. SteamboatOp(host)

2. GogetaSS4

Phantoms will have to wait until all the content has been released.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

For Sale/Rent:
- Papo & Yo (sellable/phantom/rental)
- Sleeping Dogs "Nightmare in Northpoint" DLC (rental only)

All sellable, phantom, and rental shares without a fixed price are offered on a pay-what-you-want model. All I ask is that you be fair minded and name a reasonable price. I'm also willing to accept trades. PM me if interested.

Okay had a few enquiries about what I'm on about with this ME3 thing so here's the script for all to see.

ME3 is free next month on EU PSN. I have 2/4 of the DLC already on my main. I'm proposing a group for the 2 I don't have then time sharing all 4 after I'm done. This should save ppl having to make groups for all 4 which would likely amount to £8 just for a phantom and £16 for a resell.

Just to add, as an incentive, people who join this group get a discounted TS rate as they only need the other 2. Not sure about rates yet but except to be half of what it would cost to rent the full 4.

Hope that's clear.

ME3 Omega/Citadel DLC
Resell: £8 (tbc)
1. SmartbombUK (host)
Phantom: £4 (tbc)

Last edited by a moderator:
Kero clean out that inbox. I can't carry on the story of my super limited edition PS3 that gives me gold and platinum chunks when I get a trophy!

WTB shares:

Dishonored
Zen Pinball/Marvel Pinball tables (except ZP classics pack).

Send PM.

[quote name='Marauder7']Xxamir15xX, you still have the phantom for Hyperdimension Neptunia Mk2?[/QUOTE]

Are you still looking for it? I can message him on the other site which he frequents more often.

Also every time someone says Quid I can help but think they are saying it cost this many squids.

3534p9.jpg

Black Ops 2 Bundle (Full game & season pass)
$37.5
1. Souljah
2. Skkared4Life
----------------
$12.5
1. doc_j88

anyone interested in a phantom??

For sale (re-sellable):

Chrono Cross (PS1), Vagrant Story (PS1), Dino Crisis 2 (PS1),
Dead Space: Ignition (w/ Dead Nation & Super Stardust HD) - $3

One Piece: Pirate Warriors - $12

Crysis 1 / Jurassic Park - $5

[quote name='jlazenby1']Crysis 3 ($10/20)

p1 cereal_killerxx
p2 JPolus ?
r1 jlazenby1 (host)
r2 Teh Reaper ?[/QUOTE]
I can do a phantom because I have $10 PayPal but if you wanted me to become a resale I could too since I have a $20 psn card. :) is that the group? And is it completed?

I did not say that you had to trade some top tier game I was just talking about stuff that you have from a couple years ago that you have beaten or is collecting dust. I know I have at least 4-5 games that I bought for dirt cheap through Best buy or whatever that I will never get around to playing. There is such a large backlog that I probably wouldn't even finish all the gameshare accounts I have yet alone the 60+ physical games I haven't had time to play.

Selling Yu-Gi-Oh! 5D’s Decade Duels Plus share with DLC packs 1-10 for $7 or trading it for a share of RE6 DLCs (Not the Maps)

[quote name='boosted02gt']I did not say that you had to trade some top tier game I was just talking about stuff that you have from a couple years ago that you have beaten or is collecting dust. I know I have at least 4-5 games that I bought for dirt cheap through Best buy or whatever that I will never get around to playing. There is such a large backlog that I probably wouldn't even finish all the gameshare accounts I have yet alone the 60+ physical games I haven't had time to play.[/QUOTE]

on another game trading site there is this thread called the virtual box, basically you add games you are willing to send to the master list in the OP and if someone picks your game you send it and then its your pick and so on. The better games the more likely you will get a pick.

[quote name='Souljah']Black Ops 2 Bundle (Full game & season pass)
$37.5
1. Souljah
2. Skkared4Life
----------------
$12.5
1. doc_j88

anyone interested in a phantom??[/QUOTE]

how can you do a phantom on the season pass when DLC is released multiple times?

[quote name='raiden_86']on another game trading site there is this thread called the virtual box, basically you add games you are willing to send to the master list in the OP and if someone picks your game you send it and then its your pick and so on. The better games the more likely you will get a pick.[/QUOTE]

This is a interesting concept. Basically people can modify a list to say what they are willing to trade out. Only after they have traded away a game are they allowed to receive one? The would then choose one from the list of available games? Am I understanding that correct?

just had to post this because i am shocked but I just sold my Dark Souls hardcover guide that I got from Gamestop. I bought it for 11.50 and it just sold on Amazon for 55.00 plus shipping.

Took less than 3 hours for someone to buy it.

Looks like I have some more gaming money. WOOT WOOT

Now I just need to sell my Alan Wake Collectors Edition Guide and Collectors Edition Game. Both are sealed and are apparently worth almost $100 together.

I'm interested in a phantom of BioShock Infinite Season Pass, I figure most people would add this to their group, but if there is enough interest sign me up.

[quote name='boosted02gt']This is a interesting concept. Basically people can modify a list to say what they are willing to trade out. Only after they have traded away a game are they allowed to receive one? The would then choose one from the list of available games? Am I understanding that correct?[/QUOTE]

yeah pretty much. you can link the game you list to your profile so people know who to contact or just put your name next to it. I picked up dead space 2 & ncaa football 12 doing this. obviously shitty sports titles never get picked up, but as long as there are decent games it should work fine. I'll pm you a link to the site so you can get an idea of the rules.

@ Brain

Some guides are worth a stupid amount of money. Uncharted 1 guide almost $130 new, resident evil archives volume 1 $68 new, and one of the holy grails is Bayonetta. $180 used, $315 New. Those are the lowest listed prices.

it is hard to know what will be worth money but I can tell you that any Hardcover guide from Future Press is usually worth a lot down the road. Dark souls and bayonetta were from future press.

There are also some rare JRPG guide that are valuable. Star Ocean is one if I remember correctly.

[quote name='raiden_86']yeah pretty much. you can link the game you list to your profile so people know who to contact or just put your name next to it. I picked up dead space 2 & ncaa football 12 doing this. obviously shitty sports titles never get picked up, but as long as there are decent games it should work fine. I'll pm you a link to the site so you can get an idea of the rules.[/QUOTE]

I think it would be cool to include all platforms so that cross platform trading can happen

I have a ton of random guides. Been "collecting" them since I was a kid and got some with my Nintendo Power subscriptions in the 80s and early 90s.

Sadly those are all beat up, as are a lot of my guides but hey, I like em. Got a sealed Dark Souls from when amazon had em for 12 bucks and for some reason a sealed original Fallout 3 CE guide.

Is there any interest in a sole Assassin's Creed III season pass group for when all of King Washington is out? I've got a $20 PSN card and am considering getting a season pass anyway.

I have considered getting a season pass but to be honest I haven't even played the game yet. Or any other the others for that matter. Sadly, I own AC1, AC2, AC-Brotherhood, AC-Revelations, and AC3 but haven't touched them.

So to answer your question. Why the hell not. I will take a resell. Do we know when all the DLC will be out for the phantoms?

[quote name='fettmaster']Is there any interest in a sole Assassin's Creed III season pass group for when all of King Washington is out? I've got a $20 PSN card and am considering getting a season pass anyway.[/QUOTE]
me and a friend are sharing both slots until all dlc is out (see below), I then would have 2 phantoms available... da1nonliiny showed interest but he'd prefer resell.

[quote name='fettmaster']I don't think there are release dates but I imagine we'll get the next King Washington chapter in under a month, and again.[/QUOTE]
remaining ac3 dlc come out March 19 & April 23

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back