CAG PSN Gamesharing #6 - Find/Create a Gameshare Group and Gameshare FAQ

Status
Not open for further replies.
[quote name='boosted02gt']Here is an explanation of the new groups that I am forming. I am taking a risk on getting my money back for the groups. Albeit a small risk but a risk none the less. I will not pre sell the 6 month later resell spots right now.

My thought process is this. I am paying money right now in the hopes of make in back a little bit of money down the road. Technically not even making anything but lowering the price of my share that I end up with.

I am doing the God of War group where I am paying $14 for a resell share that I do not have access to for 6 month. At the six month point I would then own 2 resell slots. I will sell one of those resell slots for the going price at the time. If that is $10 great (my share now cost me $4), if it is $7 fine (my share now cost me $7), if it is $4 damn (my share now cost me $10). I am the one taking the risk in this situation. I am a business minded person and so therefore I think that way. I will win some and I will lose some but overall I am willing to take the risk. Also, everyone here gets great deals on new games and a host who has now hosted many different groups with more to come.

If anyone has an issue with what I am doing please contact me directly through PM about it. I am not going to get rich or gouge anyone on the groups. I just like the risk factor.

With all of that being said I will throw out a few more groups for those who are looking.

Army of Two : The Devil's Cartel 3/26/13 Release Date
Resell ($14.00) - Access in 6 Months
1. boosted02gt
Resellable/Phantom ($13.00) (Resellable during the first 6 months)
Phantom ($10.00)

Bioshock Infinite (includes Bioshock 1) 3/26/13 Release Date
1. boosted02gt
Phantom ($10.00)

God of War Ascension Group B - Pending Digital release ($60.00)
Resell ($14.00) - Access in 6 months
1. boosted02gt
Resellable/phantom ($13.00) (Resellable during the first 6 months)
1. cereal_killerxx
Phantom ($10.00)
3. teh reaper
4. teh reaper

The Walking Dead : Survival Instincts 3/19/13 Release Date
Resell ($11.68) - Access in 6 Months
1. boosted02gt
Resellable/Phantom ($10.83) (Resellable during the first 6 months)
Phantom ($8.33)
Tiger Woods 2014 3/26/13 Release Date
1. boosted02gt
Phantom ($10.00)

NORMAL STYLE GROUPS

Dead Space 3 Awakened DLC ($10.00) March 12th Release Date
Resell ($3.33)
1. boosted02gt (Host)
Phantom ($1.67)

Sniper Ghost Warrior 2 - Pending Digital Release ($40.00)

Resell ($20.00)
1. boosted02gt
Phantom ($6.67)
3.[/QUOTE]

Tiger Woods 2014 3/26/13 Release Date
1. boosted02gt
Phantom ($10.00)

----- So are you in essence paying $14 for BOTH resell spots in 6 months? I was actually think about joining this group as a resellable phantom so when I flip my HDD in a month or so I can easily transfer it, but it seems like a confusing ordeal.

So can you explain that a little more? Youre essentually paying $14 to have TWO resell spots in 6 months and leaving BOTH resell/phantoms with phantoms in 6 months? Making it then 4 phantoms? Can you have 4 phantoms?

The whole "risk" thing seems like no risk at all. In reality youre owning the entire game for $14 in 6 months with 2 slots to sell? Im not saying this is wrong, I dont really care - in my opinion, all the great groups you form is not worth making $5 here and there to me, but I do think all these different types of groups are making this very confusing for those of us that just come here to share games for cheap.

I just dont want some dangerous slippery slope to start where people start using this great idea and concept of gamesharing to make it more - a profitable thing where some people (NOT YOU) will start to abuse the system and cause problems.

Any Borderlands dlc shares?

Borderlands 1 - US dlc

or

Borerlands 2 - UK dlc

*edit* How do I get my trophy card to show up properly in my sig?

Don't do it, boosted02gt. There aren't enough "Vets" for you to break even, let alone make a profit down the line. Your market will be joining multiple day 1 groups under the $20/10 structure, and then discounting their own resales to minimize loss before you can deactivate again. It's not about taking risks as there's just not enough people for what you want to do.

TigerLust, a 5 pound card at electronicfirst.com will run about $8 for the Sleeping Dogs DLC. I'll join the timeshare group as long as I can play it within the next three weeks (EU Plus expires). Only need it for a day, not a week. It'd be a quick rotation on my part.

[quote name='ClydeShebang']Any Borderlands dlc shares?

Borderlands 1 - US dlc

or

Borerlands 2 - UK dlc

*edit* How do I get my trophy card to show up properly in my sig?[/QUOTE]

[quote name='clonesniper666']To all the people in the GOW Ascension groups remember to have at least 60 GB free for the download/ install.

I am pretty positive the game will be 30+ GB if it even gets a digital release, which I don't see happening.

Why did you email NISA they have nothing to do with the Naruto games in the US.[/QUOTE]

Wait 30GB? Where are we getting this from?

so i'm interested in buying into a gameshare for the new tomb raider. i'm new to this and did read the op. I did not see clarification of what a resale vs a phantom account. I can decipher what a resale is, but not exactly what a phantom is. as far as i can tell it is the 2 system activation

it is kinda like a buy and don't resell thing.

[quote name='noone13']For Sale:

MLB 13 The Show resell -- $20 PayPal

I joined a group for MLB but decided the download is too big for me with all the other games coming out this month.[/QUOTE]

Sent you a PM

[quote name='tokyostomp']so i'm interested in buying into a gameshare for the new tomb raider. i'm new to this and did read the op. I did not see clarification of what a resale vs a phantom account. I can decipher what a resale is, but not exactly what a phantom is. as far as i can tell it is the 2 system activation

it is kinda like a buy and don't resell thing.[/QUOTE]

Your best bet at this point is to buy a resell into teh reaper's Tomb Raider Group.

[quote name='ClydeShebang']

*edit* How do I get my trophy card to show up properly in my sig?[/QUOTE]

Sadly you are CAG in training like me . we are not allowed to add images in sig. :cry:

[quote name='tokyostomp']hey reaper i'm interested in the group. does it include the dlc, and quantum conundrum?[/QUOTE]

Yeah it does. If your interested send me a pm bro.

Brothers: A Tale of Two Sons (date TBA) - $???
Sellable - $?
1. SteamboatOp (host)
Phantom -$?

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Payment info has been sent out.

Dead Space 3 "Awakened" DLC March 12th - $10
Host - SteamboatOp
Sellable - $3.33
1. JPolus (paid)
Sellable-Phantom - $2.50
1. PurplePanda (awaiting payment)
Phantom - $1.67
1. snakemaster2389 (paid)
2. Teh Reaper (awaiting payment)

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sleeping Dogs "Year of the Snake" DLC
March 12th - $7
Sellable - $2.33
1. SteamboatOp(host)
Phantom - $1.17
1. TheCro

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

For Sale/Rent:
- Sleeping Dogs "Year of the Snake" DLC 3/12 - phantom/rental
- Papo & Yo - sellable/phantom/rental
- Sleeping Dogs "Nightmare in Northpoint" DLC - rental only

All sellable, phantom, and rental shares (timeshares) without a fixed price are offered on a pay-what-you-want model. All I ask is that you be fair minded and name a reasonable price. PM me if interested.

Payment info has been sent out.

Dead Space 3 "Awakened" DLC March 12th - $10
Host - SteamboatOp
Sellable - $3.33
1. JPolus (paid)
Sellable-Phantom - $2.50
1. PurplePanda (awaiting payment)
Phantom - $1.67
1. snakemaster2389 (paid)
2. Teh Reaper (awaiting payment)

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sleeping Dogs "Year of the Snake" DLC
March 12th - $7
Sellable - $2.33
1. SteamboatOp(host)
Phantom - $1.17
1. TheCro

For Sale/Rent:
- Sleeping Dogs "Year of the Snake" DLC 3/12 - phantom/rental
- Papo & Yo - sellable/phantom/rental
- Sleeping Dogs "Nightmare in Northpoint" DLC - rental only

All sellable, phantom, and rental shares (timeshares) without a fixed price are offered on a pay-what-you-want model. All I ask is that you be fair minded and name a reasonable price. PM me if interested.

Last edited by a moderator:
Selling
- Acc 1 (Resell - 2 $)
Castlevania LOS DLC (Reverie - Chapter XIII)

- Acc 2 (Resell - 2 $)
Castlevania LOS DLC (Resurrection - Chapter XIV)

- Acc 3 (Phantom - 3 $)
Skyrim DLC (Dragonborn and Dawnguard)

Take both LOS accounts for 3 $. Or all 3 for 6 $

Tomb Raider (4)

$20
1. akbeast17
---------------
$10
1. transcollector
2. OlDirtyBastard

dont' see this group on clones list. did this group die? or do we still need 1 more resell?

As of right now it is a full group with Foxx taking the last spot but shortly after he bought a share off another group. I sent him a message asking if he had left our group for the other or if he still needs it but I havent heard back yet. So as of right now I dont know if we need another or not. Who is host btw?

[quote name='Yanksfan']Tomb Raider/God of War Ascension/Bioshock Infinite

Resell - $60
1. Yanksfan (host)

Phantom - $30
1.Slayerxx1
2.ayevenom

[/QUOTE]

I will take the last phantom slot

Brothers : A Tale of Two Sons (date TBA) - $???
Sellable - $?
1. SteamboatOp (host)
Phantom -$?
1. Realit3y

After reading all 32 pages
Drama with tomb raider drm and becoming non drm
Turk wants vita games
Steamboat posting in white and some people started to go along that and infuriated mobile users

[quote name='clonesniper666']To all the people in the GOW Ascension groups remember to have at least 60 GB free for the download/ install.

I am pretty positive the game will be 30+ GB if it even gets a digital release, which I don't see happening.

Why did you email NISA they have nothing to do with the Naruto games in the US.[/QUOTE]

I guess I wrote that wrong. I emailed Nisa about Victory not Naruto.

[quote name='realit3y']Brothers : A Tale of Two Sons (date TBA) - $???
Sellable - $?
1. SteamboatOp (host)
Phantom -$?
1. Realit3y

After reading all 32 pages
Drama with tomb raider drm and becoming non drm
Turk wants vita games
Steamboat posting in white and some people started to go along that and infuriated mobile users[/QUOTE]

At least it wasn't boring! :D

Clone could you merge my TWD and Army of Two group with Boosted's?

The Walking Dead : Survival Instincts 3/19/13 Release Date
Resell ($11.68) - Access in 6 Months
1. boosted02gt
Resellable/Phantom ($10.83) (Resellable during the first 6 months)
1. Mageshadow
Phantom ($8.33)
1.Doc_j88

Army of Two : The Devil's Cartel 3/26/13 Release Date
1. boosted02gt
Phantom ($10.00)
1.Doc_j88

[quote name='WV Matsui']At least it wasn't boring! :D[/QUOTE]

well there were some parts about bath salts and some things along with brain and snake and you as always but that is always entertaining and somethings about fuking that is to be expected

Tomb Raider group.
Resale($13)
1-Tokyostomp (maybe awaiting confirmation)
2-Teh Reaper
Phantom($10)
1-Teh Reaper
2-iqubal

boosted is going to be hosting this group.

[quote name='Teh Reaper']Tomb Raider group.
Resale($13)
1-Tokyostomp (maybe awaiting confirmation)
2-Teh Reaper
Phantom($10)
1-Teh Reaper
2-iqubal

boosted is going to be hosting this group.[/QUOTE]

Why are the resells so cheap?

[quote name='mrcheeses']Why are the resells so cheap?[/QUOTE]
boosted is the one who is hosting his going to try the same thing hes trying with GoW Ascension a couple pages back.

[quote name='mrcheeses']Why are the resells so cheap?[/QUOTE]

[quote name='Teh Reaper']boosted is the one who is hosting his going to try the same thing hes trying with GoW Ascension a couple pages back.[/QUOTE]

They are not real resells. They are phantom resells. Basically just phantoms with the option of reselling it within the next six month.

[quote name='PancakesAreLove']They are not real resells. They are phantom resells. Basically just phantoms with the option of reselling it within the next six month.[/QUOTE]

correct.

[quote name='boosted02gt']Here is an explanation of the new groups that I am forming. I am taking a risk on getting my money back for the groups. Albeit a small risk but a risk none the less. I will not pre sell the 6 month later resell spots right now.

My thought process is this. I am paying money right now in the hopes of make in back a little bit of money down the road. Technically not even making anything but lowering the price of my share that I end up with.

I am doing the God of War group where I am paying $14 for a resell share that I do not have access to for 6 month. At the six month point I would then own 2 resell slots. I will sell one of those resell slots for the going price at the time. If that is $10 great (my share now cost me $4), if it is $7 fine (my share now cost me $7), if it is $4 damn (my share now cost me $10). I am the one taking the risk in this situation. I am a business minded person and so therefore I think that way. I will win some and I will lose some but overall I am willing to take the risk. Also, everyone here gets great deals on new games and a host who has now hosted many different groups with more to come.

If anyone has an issue with what I am doing please contact me directly through PM about it. I am not going to get rich or gouge anyone on the groups. I just like the risk factor.

[/QUOTE]

I don't necessarily disagree with what you are doing. However, you need to update your post and make it very clear that you will moderate all sales of the 2 phantom slots that can be sold. The only way to prevent anything dishonest from occurring is if you moderate the sales. The phantoms must go through you in order to sell their share. Otherwise, people may purchase a share not knowing it will be deactivated in a few months. Also, there are many cross forum users here. People may choose to sell their share elsewhere. Your moderation will prevent these buyers from being taken advantage of as well. I believe the "risk" lies with the people purchasing the phantoms second hand because the shares will be deactivated. I posted this on the thread so other people might see the inherent risk involved. I think if you moderate the share everything will turn out great for you and the other people in your groups. Create a spoiler tag w/ boosted's T&C. Just my 2 cents.

Darksiders 2. :whistle2:& Will not play the dlc so enjoy.

Free Argul's Tomb dlc has no trophies and a ton of bugs.
Your new code is:
4BK8-BRNB-95TK:puke:

[quote name='bjstucker']

Tomb Raider (4)

$20
1. akbeast17
2. bjstucker
---------------
$10
1. transcollector
2. OlDirtyBastard

In for this if it is still open[/QUOTE]

lol at the advertisement is it me only seeing that showing to register or are other ppl seeing that?

[quote name='realit3y']lol at the advertisement is it me only seeing that showing to register or are other ppl seeing that?[/QUOTE]

nah its there for me too lol.

Geez GOW is really going to be 30GB?

[quote name='PancakesAreLove']that .gif :hot:[/QUOTE]

She's mine!!!! BACK OFF BRO

[quote name='snakemaster2389']i know right, Brainy is BACK WOOT WOOT. yo bro, gow might be 40 gb brah. who knows what its gonna be yo. gotta wait till tuesday mang.[/QUOTE]

I never left -_-. I've just been occupied with League Of Legends(don't judge). Game is like one of WV's ex wives from the 80's, gets its hooks into you and makes you spend money and you don't want your friends to see you playing with it.

[quote name='Brainberry']Geez GOW is really going to be 30GB?[/QUOTE]

that .gif :hot:

You can have Ron's sister or just Ron himself.

[quote name='Brainberry']
I never left -_-. I've just been occupied with League Of Legends(don't judge). Game is like one of WV's ex wives from the 80's, gets its hooks into you and makes you spend money and you don't want your friends to see you playing with it.[/QUOTE]

Dude you should be playing HotS.

[quote name='PancakesAreLove']that .gif :hot:[/QUOTE]

i know right, Brainy is BACK WOOT WOOT. yo bro, gow might be 40 gb brah. who knows what its gonna be yo. gotta wait till tuesday mang.

EDIT: Im taking a phantom of that Brothers game. i need a lil bro soo bad damn. Missed u brainy, u were high on bath salts bro, wtf. Wanna swing rub our d's together? :)

[quote name='shriek4242']Sleeping Dogs DLC. I'll join the timeshare group as long as I can play it within the next three weeks (EU Plus expires). Only need it for a day, not a week. It'd be a quick rotation on my part.[/QUOTE]
OK, as long as we can get a few more for Sleeping Dogs DLC (EU), no worries about you being one of the first two to have it out initially.

[quote name='realit3y']lol at the advertisement is it me only seeing that showing to register or are other ppl seeing that?[/QUOTE]
LOL sorry copied it then signed in I think it gives my post style:cool:

[quote name='Brainberry']Geez GOW is really going to be 30GB?

She's mine!!!! BACK OFF BRO

I never left -_-. I've just been occupied with League Of Legends(don't judge). Game is like one of WV's ex wives from the 80's, gets its hooks into you and makes you spend money and you don't want your friends to see you playing with it.[/QUOTE]

You left out three important thing Brain

- Whitesnake
- My Thunderbird
- My members only jacket

I got a group idea running through my head. The Phantoms will benefit from saving user space but have no involvement in the PS promo credit.

I want to form a Bioshock Infinite+Season Pass, Tomb Raider, God of War Ascension Group. The cost breakdown would be resale $70, phantoms $30.

Then with the PS promo, the resales would then each add $10 to the account later and pick up another $60 game down the line. Preferably Last of Us. Join if you down for the cause.

Resale $70
1. fmills15 (host)

Phantom $30

[quote name='fmills15']I got a group idea running through my head. The Phantoms will benefit from saving user space but have no involvement in the PS promo credit.

I want to form a Bioshock Infinite+Season Pass, Tomb Raider, God of War Ascension Group. The cost breakdown would be resale $70, phantoms $30.

Then with the PS promo, the resales would then each add $10 to the account later and pick up another $60 game down the line. Preferably Last of Us. Join if you down for the cause.

Resale $70
1. fmills15 (host)

Phantom $30
2.[/QUOTE]

I don't think you can buy another $60 game with another $10. You will have $30 left plus the $20 both of you put in. That will make it $50 so you can get the $10 back not combine to be $60 to buy a game. Hope you understand my explanation.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back