CAG PSN Gamesharing #6 - Find/Create a Gameshare Group and Gameshare FAQ

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm looking to buy phantom account of The Last Of Us but first please tell me how can i send money using the family and friends option in PAYPAL so that seller won't get charged for selling, i can't see any option for this in PAYPAL.
I also need atleast 4 to 5 days to download this game.
Anyone?
Where are you located? Some countries do not have the F&F option.
I'm in Pakistan but using my brother's paypal account who lives in Saudi Arabia.
Well...you have found your answer.
So how much do they charge from seller?

What other Vita game hasn't PS+ given out or discounted beside new releases. Think I need another 32GB memory card to hold my whole collection.
They could always do street fighter x tekken vita. It's got cross play which is pretty sweet and all dlc characters come free. Man my vita needs some love
SF x Tekken was on sales think few months back four 15 - 20 but I bought it for my PS3 and haven't even open the case. My backlog needs some loving.
Tell me about it, I've still got Injustice and Resident Evil 6 in my backlog to start yet but since they're disc copies I've neglected them for the shares at moment.

Okay, I'm pretty desperate for a share of Remember Me. I have resells of Resident Evil Revelations, Alice:Madness Returns, my soul, my first born son, paypal. Someone pls help. 

So how much do they charge from seller?
Go here. http://thefeecalculator.com/

Put the Cost or how much you're being asked to send via PP in the Blue box.

Submit > Will show you how much to send to the Seller, all amounts are in USD.

Ex:

Resell costs $20.

Send $20.90 via PP, Seller will only receive ~$20

Anyone down for a Sonic The Hedgehog Master Collection Group ? 29.99

[PS3] Looking For:
Anarchy Reigns Resell/Phant
Battlefield 3 Premium R/P
Dead Space 3 + DLC Resell/Phant
Far Cry 3 Resell/Phant
Unfinished Swan Resell/Phant
Zone of the Enders HD Collection Resell/Phant
PM Please.
Willing to Group(Host) for aforementioned games.

RESELL 4 SALE:
『Saints Row 3 Full Package』
『GRID 2』
『Dead Or Alive 5 DLC (5 bundle packs = ~$24 resell)』
The Last Of Us』 (Sorry, PP only.) (A friend bought me the disc because he was dying to have me play it...forgot to tell him I already have, opened game, cant refund it, so PP goes to my friend's generosity)
?
UPDATED.

Last edited by a moderator:
Ginn, topic doesn't move THAT fast, just be patient i'm sure someone will come around.

I can confirm that D&D Mystara doesn't have that DRM stuff that the other capcom game did. I was 4th in line to download and it works fine

Ginn, topic doesn't move THAT fast, just be patient i'm sure someone will come around.

I can confirm that D&D Mystara doesn't have that DRM stuff that the other capcom game did. I was 4th in line to download and it works fine
Just making sure it gets seen.
Also, what do you guys think of Microsoft's Xbox 180? Even without the Drm, mandatory internet, and being region free just like the PS4, I feel they've given themselves a terrible rep, and I'll bet all the most gamers will still go to the PS4. The only exclusive that MS has going for it is Halo, which honestly is my favorite FPS. Titanfall looks like a shitty version of cod + BlacklIght

Without diverting the topic too much:

Being able to buy and sell used games is cool, sure, but their game sharing talk was even better when it came down to saving money. If policies remain the same with MS, they will ban for game sharing. Sony still has too many advantages to make this DRM thing a game changer. Gaikai, development teams, ps+ games, game sharing... all of these things to me signify that sony will be superior long term, even if it seems like it's neck and neck right now. ANd if you're thinking short term when purchasing this console, you're going to regret it later.

Also the titanfall devs said that it wasn't impossible for it to eventually work it's way to ps4.

Being able to buy and sell used games is cool, sure, but their game sharing talk was even better when it came down to saving money. If policies remain the same with MS, they will ban for game sharing. Sony still has too many advantages to make this DRM thing a game changer. Gaikai, development teams, ps+ games, game sharing... all of these things to me signify that sony will be superior long term, even if it seems like it's neck and neck right now. ANd if you're thinking short term when purchasing this console, you're going to regret it later.
Yeah, but now that MS has scrapped that "family sharing" plan, they don't have much of what they originally planned for (besides mandatory Kinect). I also don't think having Gaikai is that much of a pro for Sony, as Microsoft has cloud services that will rival it. Only pro is the PS1-2-3 streaming with Gaikai, but I'm not going to really say that's a pro until I actually see it in action, as I have a lot of doubts regarding the game streaming. PS+ games are a big pro, but now that MS has done something to rival that (at least until December), it doesn't seem as big of a deal either. If they continue giving out games to Gold subscribers, the only pros PS+ has is being $10 cheaper. Then again, there's also the fact you don't need plus to use Netflix and other video streamers, which is another win for Sony. I also doubt game sharing will be an actual seller in terms of which is the better console. It's just an added bonus that doesn't really need to exist, but it's nice to see (which is why I'm here lol).

I'll still be sticking with Nintendo and Sony next gen, but I'll probably get an Xbox One a few years later when all the features and restrictions truly get cleared up.

Just making sure it gets seen.
Also, what do you guys think of Microsoft's Xbox 180? Even without the Drm, mandatory internet, and being region free just like the PS4, I feel they've given themselves a terrible rep, and I'll bet all the most gamers will still go to the PS4. The only exclusive that MS has going for it is Halo, which honestly is my favorite FPS. Titanfall looks like a shitty version of cod + BlacklIght
To be honest this was pretty much the last straw from M$ for me, I mean what's to stop them from installing all this crap on their future console once they have a good foothold at a later date? And you have to remember Kinect is still required, as well as paying for it ($100 more). PS4 is still almost 50% more powerful, and the new eyetoy is optional.

Yeah, but now that MS has scrapped that "family sharing" plan, they don't have much of what they originally planned for (besides mandatory Kinect). I also don't think having Gaikai is that much of a pro for Sony, as Microsoft has cloud services that will rival it. Only pro is the PS1-2-3 streaming with Gaikai, but I'm not going to really say that's a pro until I actually see it in action, as I have a lot of doubts regarding the game streaming. PS+ games are a big pro, but now that MS has done something to rival that (at least until December), it doesn't seem as big of a deal either. If they continue giving out games to Gold subscribers, the only pros PS+ has is being $10 cheaper. Then again, there's also the fact you don't need plus to use Netflix and other video streamers, which is another win for Sony. I also doubt game sharing will be an actual seller in terms of which is the better console. It's just an added bonus that doesn't really need to exist, but it's nice to see (which is why I'm here lol).

I'll still be sticking with Nintendo and Sony next gen, but I'll probably get an Xbox One a few years later when all the features and restrictions truly get cleared up.

MS has cloud service to rival it? First i'm hearing about that... anyway, the two games MS has said they're giving for free so far are halo 3 and AC2, two of the top selling games on demand. They're giving you those games hoping you have them already, so instead of giving you an alternative that you might have bought, they're giving you something you may own already. PS+ gives AA/AAA titles that aren't all that old on the regular, and will give you MORE games until december on top of that. I'm convinced that if sony didn't test out gaikai and see it worked, they wouldn't have made such a fuss about it. But again, being able to pay a fraction of the cost of a game on day one > only being able to get it for that price used months later

Plus don't forget that sony just patented not that long ago the whole patching trophys into ps1/2 games... that could be a huge deal for a lot of people

Hello,

I was wondering if anyone is willing to gameshare their copy of Terraria with me for the PS3.

I can either gameshare items from my PS3, or give you a free Minecraft account
Games that I have for share:

- Battlefield 1943
- Borderlands
- Crash Commando
- Call Of Duty: Classic
- Worms
- Call Of Duty: Black Ops Annihilation Map Pack
- ALL of the Call Of Duty: World At War Map Packs
- Resident Evil 3

*I can post proof if needed

You can message me here on the forums if you are interested

Much appreciated if anyone is willing to take me up on this offer, I REALLY want Terraria :D

So... Who witnessed the no calls at the end of the Spurs/Heat game? Sickening. Makes me wanna give my 2k13 share away for free.
You gotta admit Miami was getting hosed throughout the game proceeding all that. It looked like the Spurs were the home team until the last 28 seconds. Ginobili traveled on the drive to the basket anyway. He literally ran with the ball like an NFL RB from near the three point line. Get a rebound or make one extra free-throw (Ginobili OR Leonard) and we're not having this discussion about the refs screwing San Antonio, but Miami. Even Michael Jordan wouldn't have gotten that call on Green getting stuffed by Bosh (moving screen by Splitter on Allen to free Green, btw). The Spurs blew it and will now get blown out in game 7. It's worse than 0.4 or T-Mac's 13 in 33. They had the championship won.

Joey Crawford (ref) hates both teams anyway. The players and Popovich's substitutions down the stretch dictated the outcome. Up 10 going into the 4th, you gotta close the deal and not put yourself in that position. Not miss two free-throws when you're up five with 28.7 seconds left, give up two offensive rebounds, two threes to Miami, questionable substitutions, AND THEN blame the refs for not bailing you out. Choke City at it's finest.
An obvious foul is not a bail out, yeah there are missed calls here and there and there were many both ways through out the game, but who didn't see that? He ran "like an NFL RB" after the foul occurred. Also, you can't be serious thinking the Spurs will be getting blown out in game 7, the Heat have been playing catch up all series. Spurs are built for big boy games like this. Ask the 04-05 Pistons.

Sorry for going off topic everyone, carry on with gamesharing. :)

MS has cloud service to rival it? First i'm hearing about that... anyway, the two games MS has said they're giving for free so far are halo 3 and AC2, two of the top selling games on demand. They're giving you those games hoping you have them already, so instead of giving you an alternative that you might have bought, they're giving you something you may own already. PS+ gives AA/AAA titles that aren't all that old on the regular, and will give you MORE games until december on top of that. I'm convinced that if sony didn't test out gaikai and see it worked, they wouldn't have made such a fuss about it. But again, being able to pay a fraction of the cost of a game on day one > only being able to get it for that price used months later

Plus don't forget that sony just patented not that long ago the whole patching trophys into ps1/2 games... that could be a huge deal for a lot of people
Well Gaikai and Microsft's Cloud don't sound any different besides the capability to play PS1-2-3 games. We know there is a cloud service from Microsoft, but there haven't been many details regarding it. Same for PS4 - we just know the name and that it can stream games. Those are just the first two games they've offered. I can imagine it'll be like how Sony had Infamous 2, LBP2, and Ratchet and Clank last year even though a ton of people already had those games. Though yeah it's true Plus will continue offering games, but I'm a bit nervous knowing now they're starting to restrict some features for games from the IGC (Driveclub for PS4 is the primary example). lol it's funny that you're so convinced with Gaikai. Seeing how it works over at Sony HQ is nothing like seeing how it works in other places or with different internet connection speeds. My main fear with Gaikai streaming previous gen games is that it will lag a lot - especially for later PS2 and PS3 titles. And why would you not make a fuss out of it even if it only worked half the time? You can still say it works and you won't be wrong. And no, that trophy support for PS1 and 2 games is not worthy of even mentioning when comparing the two consoles. The people who would love to play PS1 and PS2 games for trophies are already on the Sony fanclub, so it doesn't change anything.

You do know Gaikai has been around for a few years now and has proven to be successful, right? Sony isn't the only one with a contract with them, lots of big publishers like capcom and ubisoft have one too

You do know Gaikai has been around for a few years now and has proven to be successful, right? Sony isn't the only one with a contract with them, lots of big publishers like capcom and ubisoft have one too
That doesn't refute my point. Also, what's to say Microsoft's Cloud ends up being better? Right now, we can just guess and there is no answer, but knowing how Microsoft really took off online gaming and has had hands down the best online console gaming experience for over a decade, I don't doubt they can do the same regarding the Cloud. Just my guess/opinion.

Yeah don't bother trying to sell me on it lol. I have 260,000 gamerscore, I'm more familiar with the xbox than the 99%. But Im about to give it all up for a PS4. 5 years worth of work on that tag, but as a hardcore gamer, I have to go with the side that seems to cater gamers and give better deals.

So...what's up with the PSN? I was playing a soccer game on ranking match, PSN disconnected me, not the game server, lost 22 points already and those 2 games winning on second half, wtf?

Yeah don't bother trying to sell me on it lol. I have 260,000 gamerscore, I'm more familiar with the xbox than the 99%. But Im about to give it all up for a PS4. 5 years worth of work on that tag, but as a hardcore gamer, I have to go with the side that seems to cater gamers and give better deals.
I'm not trying to sell you on anything. I'm all for the PS4, and I know MS already screwed themselves by giving themselves a terrible rep. Lol, Gamer score and years on a tag mean nothing, and I honestly doubt you know more than the 99%. Also, if you're really looking for the side that caters gamers and gives better deals, then that would be over at Nintendo and the PC, but those two are on a whole other level.

I'm not trying to sell you on anything. I'm all for the PS4, and I know MS already screwed themselves by giving themselves a terrible rep. Lol, Gamer score and years on a tag mean nothing, and I honestly doubt you know more than the 99%. Also, if you're really looking for the side that caters gamers and gives better deals, then that would be over at Nintendo and the PC, but those two are on a whole other level.
Gamerscore might not mean anything (although 260k should give you a clue that I've played pretty much everything on 360 past just beating the story of games), but my gamercard can speak for itself. And that card doesn't even document the hundreds of games I've played on every mainstream console from the NES to this gen. To say you "honestly doubt" that I don't know more than the 99% just comes off as uninformed, uncalled for hatred without a foundation. Saying Nintendo has better deals than Sony... always putting old overpriced (S)NES games on sale is not the same as consistently putting AAA retail game on sale.You say you're pro-PS4 but all you seem to be doing is shooting down every positive thing about the system that I bring up.

So you hack games? Impressive. That's on average 52 games a year that you finish 1000/1000 (one a week, LOL!) or you own/rent 100's. Sounds fishy considering you also own a PS3. You have 100+ plats too? Anyone with a legit gamerscore that high obviously cares about their XBL tag and wouldn't talk about better deals from the competition and their online being superior on a system not even out yet. You come across as a Sony fanboy, sorry.
Sounds to me like you have an inferiority complex. If you want to believe that everyone who spends enough time gaming to rack up a high gamerscore is cheating then be my guest. But I'm not going to waste any more time responding to ignorant things like that.

Gamerscore might not mean anything (although 260k should give you a clue that I've played pretty much everything on 360 past just beating the story of games), but my gamercard can speak for itself. And that card doesn't even document the hundreds of games I've played on every mainstream console from the NES to this gen. To say you "honestly doubt" that I don't know more than the 99% just comes off as uninformed, uncalled for hatred without a foundation. Saying Nintendo has better deals than Sony... always putting old overpriced (S)NES games on sale is not the same as consistently putting AAA retail game on sale.You say you're pro-PS4 but all you seem to be doing is shooting down every positive thing about the system that I bring up.

So you hack games? Impressive. That's on average 52 games a year that you finish 1000/1000 (one a week, LOL!) or you own/rent 100's. Sounds fishy considering you also own a PS3. You have 100+ plats too? Anyone with a legit gamerscore that high obviously cares about their XBL tag and wouldn't talk about better deals from the competition and their online being superior on a system not even out yet. You come across as a Sony fanboy, sorry.
Sounds to me like you have an inferiority complex. If you want to believe that everyone who spends enough time gaming to rack up a high gamerscore is cheating then be my guest. But I'm not going to waste any more time responding to ignorant things like that.
LOL OMG You think I'm calling for "hatred" by saying I highly doubt your extremely ignorant statement? Oh okay then xD. Nintendo has always offered the games first over everything else. That's the type of deal I'm talking about. They've actually kept adding more to fan favorite series, while Sony just seems to end their own series (Crash, Jak, etc.). Creating new IPs is awesome, but actually keeping a series going is just as important. Just because a game is AAA doesn't mean it's any good. That just means people put up a lot of money into making them. IMO, the best games of this generation are all indies (Minecraft, Journey, Binding of Isaac). I'm not "shooting down" everything, I was just saying that Microsoft pretty much has a counter for most of the things Sony has. I am not a fanboy of any console, I just prefer Sony's policies over Microsoft's.

Also, I'm not going to eat up that Gamerscore BS. That just shows to me that you spend way too much time 1. playing games in general and 2. going for little achievements. Just because you spend more time on video games than even a normal video game addict doesn't mean you know more than 99% of Xbox players.

Nonetheless, I feel like all of this will fall upon deaf ears.

Anyways, back on topic. I'll cut it short. Looking for Ni No Kuni. Selling a phantom of my main account with tons of Plus games and Sonic Adventure 2 + Persona 3 Fes for $12 OBO

Also, you can't be serious thinking the Spurs will be getting blown out in game 7, the Heat have been playing catch up all series. Spurs are built for big boy games like this. Ask the 04-05 Pistons. :)
I'm serious, it's over. That was a demoralizing defeat, and they're not playing at home for the final two games of the season like in 04-05. In that series Robert Horry stole game 5 in Detroit, so you knew Detroit would respond in game 6 at San Antonio. Detroit had one of those on/off switches people accuse Miami of having. For Detroit to win two on the road, or San Antonio lose two at home for the championship was highly unlikely. They had the best record in the NBA that year. This is completely different from a mental standpoint, plus their core is 8 years older and going in gassed while Wade and Bosh sat out most of the 4th. Look for those two to play alot better. Miami has all the momentum, are at home and know they were granted a second life. LeBron especially with those turnovers in the 4th. Don't underestimate Miami looking to avoid being put through that again, and just think the Spurs are built for games like this. Miami is too, that's why I expect a blowout. They don't lose game 7's.

That doesn't refute my point. Also, what's to say Microsoft's Cloud ends up being better? Right now, we can just guess and there is no answer, but knowing how Microsoft really took off online gaming and has had hands down the best online console gaming experience for over a decade, I don't doubt they can do the same regarding the Cloud. Just my guess/opinion.
Considering the thread title, no point trying to sell the Xbox One here. I knew the online and DRM was never going to be an issue for them in terms of lost sales to PS4. It was an easy fix. Funny how we're now hyping Gaikai over XBL Cloud, both of which require internet access. Focus on the games, not the systems or internet chatter. That will dictate who wins.
If the refs keep ignoring fouls then yes miami will win.This constant flopping is BS just play the damn game

I need last of us phantom or resell right now. I will pay right now but requesting host to give me 4 days to download especially for phantom.
Will pay $10.60 for phantom and 20.90 for resell.
Thanks.

Looking for 1-2 week timeshares or phantoms of the following games:

Anarchy Reigns

Resident Evil 6
Bioshock Infinite
Metal Gear Rising
MGS HD(2,3 or peace walker)

Ni no Kuni
Infamous 2
Persona 4 Arena

Drop me a PM if you have them!

Have the following accounts for sale at a discount:

All are super easy and quick games for trophies if you car about that.  It was the main reason I bought them.

Modern Warfare 3 Season Pass ($60 value, includes all DLC)

$12 - Resell 1 - TigerLust (paid, has slot)

$12 - Resell 2 -

Counter-Strike: Global Offensive (Save $1 on Resells )

$4.00 - Resell 1 - Setup (paid, has slot)

$4.00 - Resell 2 -

Jeopardy (Save $1.66 on Resells and $0.59 on Phantoms)

$5.00 - Resell 1 -

$5.00 - Resell 2 -

$2.75 - Phantom 1 - GraveRobberX

$2.75 - Phantom 2 -

Supercar Challenge (Save $2 on Resell and $1 on Phantom)

$3.00 - Resell 1 -

$3.00 - Resell 2 -

$1.50 - Phantom 1 -

$1.50 - Phantom 2 -

Wheel of Fortune (Save $1.66 on Resells and $0.59 on Phantoms)

$5.00 - Resell 1 -

$5.00 - Resell 2 -

$2.75 - Phantom 1 -

$2.75 - Phantom 2 -

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back