CAG PSN Gamesharing #6 - Find/Create a Gameshare Group and Gameshare FAQ

Status
Not open for further replies.
[quote name='boosted02gt']In light of PS+ ruining my day with making Spec Ops The Line a free game I will offer up the last phantom at half price. $2.50 which is great for people who do not have PS+[/QUOTE]

:rofl: I feel your pain.

Lifetime of Gameshare threads:

#1 - 937 days (632 pages)
#2 - 391 days (851 pages)
#3 - 160 days (526 pages)
#4 - 221 days (603 pages)
#5 - 118 days (502 pages)
#6 - ???

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='rpg']
8520088188_4d33ba6457_o.jpg
[/QUOTE]
Oh wow.... Super Lame I just bought Disgaea 3: Absence of Detention hard copy. So yeah I will probably trade it for something else...

OK, so once again we need another phantom for MLB 13. Others had to drop due to space concerns.

Please keep in mind this will be most likely a big game, 20gb+. So plan for a Ni No Kuni scenario perhaps if you are planning to join.

Keep in mind you will need double the space of the download size to install the game. So if its a 22gb download you will need 44gb of space to download and install. Not that the game will be this size, it could be more or it could be less. Just be aware it could possibly be large.

MLB 13

$20
1. v4oldboy
2. jlazenby1
--------------
$10
1. Steggy

I think if we can't get a phantom soon jlazenby1 will give the slot to a friend.

[quote name='GogetaSS4']Oh wow.... Super Lame I just bought Disgaea 3: Absence of Detention hard copy. So yeah I will probably trade it for something else...[/QUOTE]

Hey, at least you didn't buy it digitally right? :)

[quote name='V4oLDbOY']OK, so once again we need another phantom for MLB 13. Others had to drop due to space concerns.

Please keep in mind this will be most likely a big game, 20gb+. So plan for a Ni No Kuni scenario perhaps if you are planning to join.

Keep in mind you will need double the space of the download size to install the game. So if its a 22gb download you will need 44gb of space to download and install. Not that the game will be this size, it could be more or it could be less. Just be aware it could possibly be large.

MLB 13

$20
1. v4oldboy
2. jlazenby1
--------------
$10
1. Steggy

I think if we can't get a phantom soon jlazenby1 will give the slot to a friend.[/QUOTE]
I'll take the last phantom

[quote name='Derfel']Hey, at least you didn't buy it digitally right? :)[/QUOTE]
True that would have been mega lame at least this way I can trade it for another game I want.

Ok guys, this isnt gamesharing but w/e

I downloaded the 1hr trial of NFS:MW and it had to update and shit
after the update, I exited cause i didnt want to play, didnt even do anything just exited
So the freaking trial still expired which is BS. Is there anyway to try it without buying the game?

EDIT: complete group MLB the Show 2013

R/$20
1. v4oldboy PAID
2. jlazenby1 host/PAID
--------------
P/$10
1. Steggy DOWNLOADING
2. jrsmaster411 DONE

(Reposting)
OK-

You all have convinced me - I am buying a 500gb HDD for my PS3 and upgrading it this weekend - in the long run its going to save me so much money, it has to be worth it - I can probably trade in half of my disc games and get digital copies too to save even more.

Because of this, I am going to lose the follow phantoms:
1) Borderlands 2 PLUS DLC content/preorder bonus, etc
2) Black Ops 2 and 1st DLC (though I guess I will just buy a season pass with the new HDD)
3) The Walking Dead (all 5 episodes) though I guess I can finish that before changing HDD and just be done with it.

So, with that said - does anyone have resells or phantoms of the above games and DLC? I guess phantoms are fine since I will be putting them on a huge HDD and not have to worry about deleting for space for a long time.

Please send me a PM/let me know.

One last thing. Is this: http://www.amazon.com/Western-Digital-Scorpio-Drive-WD5000BEVT/dp/B001JSSDGU
the hard drive people have been buying to upgrade? I assume its easy to do?

Any good sites to teach me how to transfer all data to the new HDD and not lose everything when I do it?

[quote name='plvl']Ok guys, this isnt gamesharing but w/e

I downloaded the 1hr trial of NFS:MW and it had to update and shit
after the update, I exited cause i didnt want to play, didnt even do anything just exited
So the freaking trial still expired which is BS. Is there anyway to try it without buying the game?[/QUOTE]

You can always just play Burnout Paradise ;)

Are trials tied to accounts or the PS3 itself? Might be able to use another account to play it.

[quote name='Indignate']You can always just play Burnout Paradise ;)

Are trials tied to accounts or the PS3 itself? Might be able to use another account to play it.[/QUOTE]

I have Burnout Paradise and its only on NA PS

and jlazenby1 if you would let me timeshare it that would be great

Updates on all outstanding groups.

Spec Ops: The Line (29.99) FILLED
Resell ($10.00)
1. boosted02gt (Host)
2. akbeast17 (Paid)
Phantom ($5.00)
1. Mageshadow (Paid/Installed)
2. boosted02gt (Giving away to a friend)

Assassin's Creed 3 Season Pass
Resell ($10)
1. Boosted02gt
Resell with no access until all DLC is available ($8.00)
1. boosted02gt
Phantom with immediate access ($7.00)
1. da1nonliiny (Paid)
Phantom after all DLC is available ($5.00)
1. SEAL62505 (Paid)

Army of Two: The Devil's Cartel FILLED
Resell ($20.00)
1. boosted02gt
2. boosted02gt
Phantom ($10.00)
1. Snakemaster (PM's sent)
2. Matsui (PM's sent)

Bioshock Infinite FILLED
Resell ($20.00)
1. boosted02gt
2. foxx
Phantom ($10.00)
1. newtype06
2. fmills15

Devil May Cry HD Collection FILLED
Resell ($10.00)
1. boosted02gt
2. iwarboY (friend) (Paid/Info Sent)
Phantom ($5.00)
1. evoked (Paid/Installed)
2. cromzz (Paid/Installed)

Metal Gear Revengeance FILLED
Resell ($20.00)
1. boosted02gt
2. bigwig_rah (Paid)
Phantom ($10.00)
1. likeme (Paid/Finished)
2. 4thHorseman (Paid/Finished)

MLB The Show 13 FILLED
Resell ($20.00)
1. boosted02gt
2. akbeast17 (Paid)
Phantom ($10.00)
1. SteamboatOperator (Paid/Info Sent)
2. SnakeMaster2389(Paid/Finished)

MLB The Show 13 (Group 2) FILLED
Resell ($20.00)
1. boosted02gt
2. noone13 (Paid)
Phantom ($10.00)
1. WV Matsui (Paid/Finished)
2. Teh Reaper (Paid/Finished)

The Walking Dead: Survival Instincts FILLED
Resell ($16.67)
1. boosted02gt
2. iwarboY (PM's sent)
Phantom ($8.33)
1. WV Matsui (PM's sent)
2. StrangeinStereo (PM's sent)

The Walking Dead Survival Instincts Group 2 FILLED
Resell ($16.67)
1. boosted02gt
2. SnakeMaster2389
Phantom ($8.33)
1. mauaus
2. doc_j88

Tiger Woods '14 FILLED
Resell ($20.00)
1. boosted02gt
2. boosted02gt
Phantom ($10.00)
1. WV Matsui
2. MiaFLSurf

Tomb Raider Group FILLED
Resell ($20.00)
1. boosted02gt
2. Apollyon
Phantom ($10.00)
1. galvatron2k1 (Paid)
2. cereal_killerxx

Sleeping Dogs "Year of the Snake" DLC March 12th - $TBA
Sellable - $
1. SteamboatOp(host)
Phantom - $
1. TheCro

Add yourself if interested.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

For Sale/Rent
:

- Sleeping Dogs "Year of the Snake" DLC 3/12 - phantom/rental
- Battlefield 3 + Premium - phantom only
- Sound Shapes - sellable/phantom/rental
-
Papo & Yo - sellable/phantom/rental
- Sleeping Dogs "Nightmare in Northpoint" DLC - rental only

All sellable, phantom, and rental shares (timeshares) without a fixed price are offered on a pay-what-you-want model. All I ask is that you be fair minded and name a reasonable price. PM me if interested.

[quote name='SteamboatOperator']Sleeping Dogs "Year of the Snake" DLC March 12th - $TBA
Sellable - $
1. SteamboatOp(host)
Phantom - $

Add yourself if interested.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

For Sale/Rent
:

- Sleeping Dogs "Year of the Snake" DLC 3/12 - phantom/rental
- Battlefield 3 + Premium - phantom only
- Sound Shapes - sellable/phantom/rental
-
Papo & Yo - sellable/phantom/rental
- Sleeping Dogs "Nightmare in Northpoint" DLC - rental only

All sellable, phantom, and rental shares (timeshares) without a fixed price are offered on a pay-what-you-want model. All I ask is that you be fair minded and name a reasonable price. PM me if interested.[/QUOTE]

I think Catspit might be interested if this is the US dlc. He joined mine but I switched the group to UK version.

Anyone know if the mlb game will also come with the vita game too

Last edited:
[quote name='jlazenby1']Let's get this MLB group going!

R/$20
1. v4oldboy PAID
2. jlazenby1 host/PAID
--------------
P/$10
1. Steggy PAID
2. OPEN
jrsmaster411 can only pay with $10 psn card and I don't really need one...[/QUOTE]

I'll take it if it is still open.

[quote name='starmask2k3']Anyone know if the mlb game will also come with the vita too[/QUOTE]

I thought you had to go away for a few days...

Anyone experiencing difficulties loading PSN cards via Qriocity or PSN? It gives me the value of the card, but it will not let me add the funds. Anyone else having problems?

[quote name='kerouac kid']Anyone experiencing difficulties loading PSN cards via Qriocity or PSN? It gives me the value of the card, but it will not let me add the funds. Anyone else having problems?[/QUOTE]

I haven't tried - but isn't the maintenance still going on now?

Sleeping Dogs "Year of the Snake" DLC March 12th - $TBA
Sellable - $
1. SteamboatOp(host)
Phantom - $
1. TheCro

Shiiiiiiiiiiiiit. More RE6 DLC. Wish I got it all in one group. If there's a group for it, I guess hit me up with a phantom.

Ill pass this RE dlc... Rarely anyone has the MP and its pretty dead right off the bat :/ Not really into slightly modded MP modes anyways @_@

[quote name='SEAL62505']I haven't tried - but isn't the maintenance still going on now?[/QUOTE]

I guess so. I was able to purchase Atelier though. The only issue I had was trying to load the PSN card.

OK, I have phantom accounts to clear out. What do you guys recommend I clear? I would like to clear two accounts. Here are the accounts:

Acct 1) Resident Evil 1 (PS1 classic)

Acct 2) Marvel Pinball and Zen Pinball

Acct 3) Mortal Kombat Arcade Kollection and Ugly Americans

That's it. Those are three phantoms that I have to start clearing out. Which two of the three would you guys delete?

I would like to mainly delete by cost, since I might re-buy the deleted games on my main. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back