Max Payne 3 Ultimate Edition
Resell $5
1. Tiger (host)
2. StarShadow
Phantom $2.50
1. menikmati

Resells
•Machinarium (PS3)
Ratchet & Clank HD Bundle, Ratchet & Clank Quest for Booty, Quizball Goal, Wipeout HD Complete (UK)

Phantoms
•Ass. Creed Brotherhood Ultimate
LittleBigPlanet Karting & $70 costumes/karts
Costumes can be used for 1/2/Karting/Vita unless specified:
Assassin Creed 2 (1/2/Vita)
Assassin Creed Rev (2/Vita)
Beta Test Vest
BioShock Pack (Big Daddy & Little Sister)
BioShock Infinite Motorized Patriot
BioShock Infinite Songbird
Chinese New Year
Cupid
Egyptian Mythology Pack
Emergency Services Kart Pack (Karting)
Final Fantasy VII Pack
Hessian Sackboy Fragrances (1/2/Vita)
ICO Colossus 2 Quadratus
ICO Colossus 3 Gaius
Journey
Kabuki Actor
Knights of Old Pack
Mariachi
Marvel Pack 1 (Daredevil, Doc Octopus, Iron Man, Mystique, Thing)
Marvel Pack 3 (Capt America, Invisible Woman, Rogue, Venom, Wolverine)
Marvel Pack 4 (Green Goblin, Hulk, Magneto, Punisher, Storm)
Marvel Pack 6 (Black cat, Deadpool, Dr Doom, Hawkeye, Sabretooth)
MGS Screaming Mantis
Monkey King
Monster Costume Pack
Patapon
Sack-Eating Plant
Sack in the Box
St Patrick's Day
Tron: Evolution
Tron Kart Pack (Karting)

When people are ready to start a clan, I'll make one. I think you have to hit a certain level before you can join a clan, although it's not that high at all. I think there's a scrip requirement but I'm pretty sure I have enough.
Haven't played in awhile but if we get enough people to join the clan I don't mind picking this game up again and help people boost. Is this a perm price drop?

Last edited by a moderator:
Speaking of NHL, I haven't played a videogame of it or really watched hockey since the Genesis NHL games. How is it these days? Any old people like me that remember playing it in 16 bit care to comment how it compares?

Speaking of NHL, I haven't played a videogame of it or really watched hockey since the Genesis NHL games. How is it these days? Any old people like me that remember playing it in 16 bit care to comment how it compares?
Graphically, FAR superior! However I got no farther than the graphics because for the life of me I couldn't figure out the controls! Far too complicated for my old mind!

Looking for a Phantom slot of Dragon's Crown

Selling a resell slot of Resident Evil 6 for $5.50 or trading it for a Humble Deep Silver Bundle that includes the average games (Dead Island GOTY and SR3DLC).

Thats disappointing, the controls on Sega were perfect. I might need to dig that out someday and just play through a season on that.
Apparently, NHL 14 includes a mode that plays like NHL '94. I'm guessing (hoping) that means ridiculous body checks and buttons for wrist/slap shots instead of using the right stick. I still can't get the hang of that.

Also, please buy vita games. The system needs all the support it can get in it's early life if you want them to keep supporting it.
Hey I'm doing my part, but I'm just one man!

I have a 15 game backlog pile for my Vita... Yes a decent chunk to munch through on my fucking El Muerta de la PlayStation

I have a US playstation PLUS account slot for sale.. It comes with other games plus some DLC name your price and it's yours. If you're not interested in that I have a UK playstation account with a few games on it also. Only people who have been around CAG with a good rep contact me. I'm not looking to get scammed and/or have my account(s) stolen.

Okami HD (non-sell) $2.50

Batman Arkham Asylum(non-sell) $1.50

+1 Feedback to snakeybro (Sold him Narco terror)

+1 Feedback to Strange (Sold him Narco terror)

+1 Feedback to Sierra (Sold him Okami)

+2 Feedback to Setup (Sold him Narco terror and Multigame account)

I don't think it's been made official, but given that most recent Namco RPGs have been available to us through it, there's a high certainty. Our group still needs a couple more if you're interested in joining:

Tales of Xillia (US)

Resell

Phantom

1. newtype06

2. sierra
Funny enough Ni No Kuni was the last game I game shared, anyway I'd prefer a phantom, so if anyone switches or backs out defo put me down.

selling what you got for free? wow...
(that's what you get for telling me my hitman share was 33 cents too high, it wasn't since it had dlc)
Warning to everyone: ultimate cheap ass(hole) here, doesn't buy my slot even when I matched the price he wanted, yet isn't afraid to charge others for something he got for free... rant over lol
aww man I voted that guy into the library just to find out he's trying to make money off us

boo-google-boo.gif

jk

I will take a resell for this. Maybe we can get someone on the other side of the pond to host for us though.

15.99 * 0.9 (PS+ discount) = 14.39 * 1.6 (exchange rate between US-GBP with paypal fees) = 23.02 / 3 = 7.67 (resell) / 3.84 (Phantom)

WRC 3

Resell ($7.67)
1. boosted02gt
2. jlazenby1
Phantom ($3.84)
add yourself, need me some rally game lol

Gaming sites reviews aren't excellent but check this: http://www.amazon.co.uk/product-reviews/B008P9VYEE

I'm sad you guys, I've been buying and selling shares here for a couple months now, and nobody ever reps me or votes me for anything.

Then again, no one ever questions my integrity and you're all great to work with, so I have nothing to complain about. 

I don't think it's been made official, but given that most recent Namco RPGs have been available to us through it, there's a high certainty. Our group still needs a couple more if you're interested in joining:

Tales of Xillia (US)

Resell

Phantom

1. newtype06

2. sierra
Im down for a resell, prefer not to be the host tho if possible

selling what you got for free? YESTERDAY! wow...
(that's what you get for telling me my hitman share was 33 cents too high, it wasn't since it had dlc)
Warning to everyone: ultimate cheap ass(hole) here, doesn't buy my slot even when I matched the price he wanted, yet isn't afraid to charge others for something he got for free... rant over lol
Lol #shotsfired

Maybe he paid for the code for the PS+?

+2 feedback for Amir (bought an Okami HD phantom from him yesterday and a Walking Dead Season Pass a few months back)

In both cases, I received the account information very quickly and had no issues activating.

I'm sad you guys, I've been buying and selling shares here for a couple months now, and nobody ever reps me or votes me for anything.

Then again, no one ever questions my integrity and you're all great to work with, so I have nothing to complain about.
We just started feedback like a few weeks back, it's still in it's infancy

Not going to add all the old sales, snipes, other things, it's when the community in here started it, it from then on

So once you start doing transactions people will rep appropriately, hopefully!

Quick question - does gamesharing work for PSP games? I'll be getting a PSP soon to play some JRPGs I missed out on last gen and have a dandy handheld emulator better than my phone. 

Tales of Xillia (US)

Resell

Phantom

1. newtype06

2. sierra

Funny enough Ni No Kuni was the last game I game shared, anyway I'd prefer a phantom, so if anyone switches or backs out defo put me down.

Im down for a resell, prefer not to be the host tho if possible
Tales of Xillia (US)

Resell

1. Amatsuri (new, willing to deposit or receive info last)

Phantom

1. newtype06

2. sierra

Need 1 more to fill group!

wee-bey-noo.gif

Sorry snakey i had to borrow it

I have a US playstation PLUS account slot for sale.. It comes with other games plus some DLC name your price and it's yours. If you're not interested in that I have a UK playstation account with a few games on it also. Only people who have been around CAG with a good rep contact me. I'm not looking to get scammed and/or have my account(s) stolen.
you might want to list them

Guys, NBA 2K13 will shutdown server at november 2013.
lol

is there a way to convert ps3 save files from US to EU and vice versa?
Yes, there are two programs that are mentioned in this thread from time to time, however the names both elude me right now. I believe one is xploder,

Quick question - does gamesharing work for PSP games? I'll be getting a PSP soon to play some JRPGs I missed out on last gen and have a dandy handheld emulator better than my phone.
Don't quote me on this, but as 2 PSPs can be active at one time, you should be able to operate it like the Vita, where you would be able to gameshare but would not be able to play the games on your main and would have to delete the user every time you wanted to change shares.

Edit: Polaris, thanks for the tip about 2K13.

Note that it is no longer free for plus.

Excuse me? Not that it's any of your business, but since you are making it along with everyone else's, the code I used was not free. But thanks for being a complete dickhead.

As far as your Hitman share goes, I gave you a firm price and you wouldn't match it. You kept insisting I pay you the price I could pay now, then more later. No matter how you look at it, that's not you matching the price I wanted. That's me matching the price YOU wanted. Again, thanks for being a complete dickhead and telling everyone you did match the price I wanted.

But, congratulations. I was going to buy some stuff from your list you PMed me, but not anymore. We won't be doing any sort of business in the future. You will never be welcome in any of the many groups I host. And please, get out of my Library queue. You will no longer be renting stuff from me, because, you guessed it, you're a complete dickhead.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back